The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 14.04.14 18:23

Can I please ask that the quotes are cut down, as it spoils the flow.  The last 3 or 4 posts are one liners and huge reams of quotes.......... just use the one quote you are replying to if possible.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 14.04.14 18:24

Oh, thank you, Candyfloss!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 14.04.14 18:32

Sorry candyfloss roses
I can't cut them down on my phone - I should have thought to C+P the relevant quote instead.
Noted for future :)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Bishop Brennan on 15.04.14 3:21

@HelenMeg wrote:Textusa believes in her theory and backs up her theory. No-one is forced to go to her blog site. I just pointed out that she had added another post. Every time I do that, there  is a stream of criticism of her writing style, posts  etc. If individuals don't agree with her or like her style then I would wonder why such individuals bother to go and read it. Or ios it just to be able to have another go at her? Seeing how people react to her posts  - , I would hazard a guess it is very close to the truth at times judging by how it elicits such a magnitude of criticism.  laughat

I think you may be on to something there HelenMeg. In fact, it may well be that the amount of criticism or noise is directly proportional to the amount of truth contained within the post. A characteristic that seems to be common to all McCann forums / blogs and FB pages.
avatar
Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 15.04.14 9:15

Oops sorry Candyfloss. Posting from a cellphone as well plus a double post as my first post looked as if it was not showing.
If you say so Bishop Brennan. You are entitled to your own opinion as well. nails
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.14 11:03

@Snifferdog wrote:Oops sorry Candyfloss. Posting from a cellphone as well plus a double post as my first post looked as if it was not showing.
If you say so Bishop Brennan. You are entitled to your own opinion as well. nails
Exactly Snifferdog, yes we are, which makes this forum so good yes
We are free to disagree, which on this point I definitely do. If we apply the same logic, ie the truth is proportional to criticism leveled, then the 'Comment Left on Cristobell's Blog' is most definitely legit not a WUM (it could well BE legit, I'm still on the fence about that), but I don't see anyone saying the same about that in such a vehement way.
David Ickes lizards would also rank as likely to be the truth laughat

If someone disagrees with my POV, fine, I have no stake in my theory but I fail to see why Textusa, or fans, can't just accept that the swinging theory has been far from definitively proven to many (because it is just that, a theory that might fit) - and no, I don't disbelieve it because the kids were there (kids sleep), or 'Granny' (hey, Grannies can swing, too!)
It is not impossible. But neither are other theories which fit the same facts, and indeed have more pointers throughout.

As an aside, an aquaintance told me she'd heard the T9 were swingers, from 'somebody who would know'. I noted this but don't but too much in it as an 'I was told by an aquaintance who was told by an aquaintance of *somebody* who *may* know what they are on about' doesn't hold much weight for me. I for one prefer primary sources to look at.

Also to add: I DO still read Textusa from time to time, though my phone doesn't deal well with the format and I can't get column view so have to scroll every sentence two or three times to read them, then back again (almost as circuitous as the blog itself!)
Some of the posts I do find very good. Just not the insistence on this - still open to change my mind should I see enough to warrant it though!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by kimHager on 15.04.14 14:07

I think this case is more complex right now because of the confusion T9 had so quickly agreed was the best thing,Gerry even let that slip early on that connfusion was good...take me i believe KMs bewk is full of riddles and her mini confessions of things that i believe she saw and experienced.The reeson i believe this is ive noticed some things as we all did..page 129 having its own thread so wont get into all that here but her madeleines fear of pain, ive readi and said it outloud...thought is kate really saying fear of payne? That makes sense,so i think im gonna work on that...as for textusa i think she has a brilliant mind and enjoy her blog...as to swinging or pedophilia....well lets all just say we think sex was involved somehow....i for one think we all might be on the right track? Keep posting Helenmeg,i for one love your posts!!

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.14 18:16

@kimHager wrote:I think this case is more complex right now because of the confusion T9 had so quickly agreed was the best thing,Gerry even let that slip early on that connfusion was good...take me i believe KMs bewk is full of riddles and her mini confessions of things that i believe she saw and experienced.The reeson i believe this is ive noticed some things as we all did..page 129 having its own thread so wont get into all that here but her madeleines fear of pain, ive readi and said it outloud...thought is kate really saying fear of payne? That makes sense,so i think im gonna work on that...as for textusa i think she has a brilliant mind and enjoy her blog...as to swinging or pedophilia....well lets all just say we think sex was involved somehow....i for one think we all might be on the right track? Keep posting Helenmeg,i for one love your posts!!

I agree kH, I also enjoy HelenMeg's posts - I just happen to disagree on this one is all  yes" alt="yes" title="yes"> 

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 15.04.14 18:26

@rainbow-fairy wrote: [...] I just happen to disagree on this one is all  yes" alt="yes" title="yes"> 
***
You're speaking in technical riddles, rainbow-fairy  laughat
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.14 18:40

Châtelaine wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote: [...] I just happen to disagree on this one is all  yes" alt="yes" title="yes"> 
***
You're speaking in technical riddles, rainbow-fairy  laughat

i sure seem to be - whatever happened there lol big grin" alt="big grin" title="big grin"> 

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.14 18:45

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote: [...] I just happen to disagree on this one is all  yes" alt="yes" title="yes"> 
***
You're speaking in technical riddles, rainbow-fairy  laughat

i sure seem to be - whatever happened there lol big grin" alt="big grin" title="big grin"> 

errr - don't think my phone likes me using emoticons - it only showed up as one 'laughat' in the quote box yet that gibberish onscreen!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by kimHager on 15.04.14 20:19

My phone has a mind of its own too when i post sometimes. Rainbow-fairy i think anyone who can dig deeper and wont jump onthe first theory that pops up deserves a listen at the very least which is what i think most posters here are doing, still digging and that takes strength in my eyes. It is still hard to figure out alot of textusa's blog posts, but it seems she has put in a very good effort.However i dont agree with some things she says but its mostly the hats and stinkbombs,but again to each their own....i was on the fence over a few theories and still am, but its easy to sit.back and just watch,when it comes down to it tho i feel its good to agree to disagree.I am very open to a theory if it fits the facts.we may never know the whole story of madeleines short life but what happens if we just stop wondering or questioning? Never stop digging or asking or looking at the facts because even if we get it wrong the heat is still on the mccanns and they see they havent gotten away with.it, they know what "it" is and one day i believe the whole world will.

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.04.14 20:55

@kimHager wrote:My phone has a mind of its own too when i post sometimes. Rainbow-fairy i think anyone who can dig deeper and wont jump onthe first theory that pops up deserves a listen at the very least which is what i think most posters here are doing, still digging and that takes strength in my eyes. It is still hard to figure out alot of textusa's blog posts, but it seems she has put in a very good effort.However i dont agree with some things she says but its mostly the hats and stinkbombs,but again to each their own....i was on the fence over a few theories and still am, but its easy to sit.back and just watch,when it comes down to it tho i feel its good to agree to disagree.I am very open to a theory if it fits the facts.we may never know the whole story of madeleines short life but what happens if we just stop wondering or questioning? Never stop digging or asking or looking at the facts because even if we get it wrong the heat is still on the mccanns and they see they havent gotten away with.it, they know what "it" is and one day i believe the whole world will.

i agree -  keep the heat on and keep digging is a good mantra yes

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by russiandoll on 25.04.14 9:31

Can't find a link on google, admin please delete this and replace with a link if the post is considered too long. This is today's offering from the Textusa blog, dealing with the latest revelations in the media re Algarve sexual assaults :


25th April 2014

Blackmail

 
18 sexually assaulted British white 6-10 yr old little girls in Western Algarve.

What next?

That is the question that is on everyone’s mind. Not only to those interested in the issue but in the general public's mind.

It’s becoming impossible to determine what is serious and what is a joke.

It’s becoming harder and harder for news reporters to keep a straight face when on the air about this.

For them, it’s like having to report as a truest reality that a big bad wolf has been shot by a hunter while lying in grandmother’s bed, dressed in her nightgown, just before he could molest a little white girl that sources close to authorities have identified as being called Little Red Riding Hood.

This and what has been said about Maddie in the last few days have the exact same amount of truth and are equally newsworthy.

Now put yourself in their position and try to sell this story to the public, pretending that you’re unaware that on the other side every single person knows how ridiculous every single word you’re saying is.

But is it a joke?

No, we have said time and time again that there’s not a drop of humour in any of this. It’s serious and as there’s a dead human being involved, it’s dead serious.

At first, one may think that it’s a dead serious issue being handled like a joke. Or even that it’s joking around with dead serious issue. It’s neither. It’s simply serious. Or dead serious.

What you’re mistaking for “unfortunate” humour is desperation.

In March we had from SY twelve offences, there were four in Carvoeiro, six in the Vale de Parra, Praia da Gale district and two in Praia da Luz.”

Now, just a month later, at the end of April we now have 6 more: one in Praia da Luz, one in Carvoeiro, three in Praia da Galé/Vale de Parra/São Rafael (Albufeira region) and one in Vilamoura.

Only the Vilamoura one, according to SY, is “a new offence which has come to light since the March appeal”

That means all five, were already reported to the Portuguese Authorities when the March appeal aired. Why weren’t they announced then?

Why only 12 announcements in March when 17 could have been made?

Says, Redwood, according to CdM, that there may be processes “lost” in local polices stations, not known to the PJ.

What he's implying is that in many a drawer of many local police desks all over the Algarve there may be processes that the PJ hasn't been informed of.

The world’s most newscast crime ever, millions of euros spent in 2007 on it, a list of all possible paedo suspects made up and investigated and brilliant and competent SY (thanks to Crimewatch’s help, mind you) has been able to discover that local sardine-munching pot-bellied filthy moustached Portuguese local policemen have not taken a minute off their drinking to get their pudgy fingered greasy hands on all these reported processes of sexual molestation of British white 6-10 yr old little girls and then inform the PJ.

What disgraceful behaviour then, what brilliant police work now.

And what can one say about a criminal who with the world literally looking down on him still has the gall to continue to prey and sexually assault British white 6-10 yr old little girls in the exact same general area? That is not mocking the police, that is entering the Louvre in broad daylight, steal the Mona Lisa, walk out and come back the next day, also in broad daylight, and steal the painting next to it with the corridor filled with policemen and journalists!

By the way, if you happen to be British and white and have 6-10 yr old daughters, for heaven’s sake do NOT holiday in Albufeira! A staggering 50% of sexual assaults (9 out of 18) on British white girls aged 6-10 happened there.

We cannot make a similar warning to other race/nationalities as we don’t have the statistics of where sexual molestation occurred for British non-white 6-10 yr old little girls or for white or non-white little girls of that age of other nationalities. Sorry.

Best keep away from the Algarve altogether.

The good news is that British white girls aged 6-10 still have the whole of the East Algarve to enjoy. Just keep a safe distance from Vilamoura, and you’re fine. No one will enter the unlocked door of the villa you’re staying and sexually molest your daughter in the room next door while you’re sleeping.

On “UK CW's 2nd Update” post (21Mar14) we said that what was to be retained were 2 things: death and forensics.

That Maddie had left the apartment dead and that there was compromising DNA in Maddie’s crime scene.

That was when we were on a 12 on the “sexual assault scale”. Now we’re at 18. So what is there to retain now?

We would say this phrase from the CdM article: “Queremos consultar todos os processos para acrescentar à nossa investigação” or “We want to see all processes to add to our investigation”.

Or “Why are we out of the loop, PJ ?”

Or “What are you hiding from us, PJ ?”

Or the most feared one “What the hell are you doing or thinking of doing, PJ ?!?”

Understand that and you’ll understand why we went from a 12 to an 18 on the “sexual assault scale” in just one month.

But do understand why we started at a 12 on that same scale.

In our opinion, very simple and very straightforward. The British are telling the Portuguese “You act the way we want you to act and you do what we want you to do OR we will do all we can to ruin your tourism by creating the idea that no British child is safe from sexual predators in the Algarve.

Pure and simple blackmail.

It started at 12 and now we’re at 18. That’s a 50% increase in the “threat warning” to British tourists. In a single month. It denotes desperation.

Here, we would like to address a few words to just some we know read us regularly. When you decided to embark in calling for the help of a bully to preserve the “touristic” interests that were indeed at stake you should have realised that a bully, like everyone else, is only interested in his own interests. The difference between a bully and “everyone else” is that the bully usually has the power to impose his own interests. If he didn’t have that power, you wouldn’t have called on his help in the first place. The offset is that now you have to abide by his interests as yours have become irrelevant. Both the “touristic” and touristic.

Back to all readers.

The problem Britain is facing with the Maddie case is the same one it has refused to face since the last charge of the Light Brigade: it is no longer an Empire.

As it refuses to accept this reality, it seems to forget another: the sovereignty of another nation is none of Britain’s business. Irrelevant of the numbers of ex-Pats that may live there.

We don’t know under what conditions Portugal decided to reopen the process. We know that it’s not up to the PJ to decide such a thing. PJ is just the “working ant” in charge of the chore.

We know that the process was reopened. That, in turn, means that there will be results. Whatever they may be, they will have to be.

Let’s for a minute imagine that a humiliated PJ worked for a single goal: to reopen the process.

In doing so, it accepted ALL the conditions imposed by the British, just to have the green light to reopen. That they fully agreed not to investigate this or that and agreed that certain issues were off-limits to them. That they agreed to this and then to more. Just to get the process reopened, which happened last November.

Let’s continue to speculate and imagine that the same humiliated PJ, exactly because it was viciously and aggressively humiliated, has decided to now not keep its end of the bargain.

What can Britain do? It can cry and whine of betrayal but that can only be done privately.

It can exert pressure to have the Portimão team replaced by what it perceives as a tamer Oporto one. But things happened in the area clearly under Portimão’s jurisdiction so no way can the “working ant” be any different.

The same “working ant” that has had to put up with all the xenophobic humiliation handed out to them by the British.

So all that is left to the British is to blackmail Portugal. And that’s what it’s doing.

Forcing the Portuguese into forcing the PJ to tell SY what it’s up to.

SY, out of the loop, is almost losing its voice from hollering so loud in the press that everything about Maddie should be done “jointly”.

The British who withheld vital and crucial information from the PJ in 2007/2008 now demand to know all from the Portuguese.

“Demandmay be too strong of a word. What possible card can they play after this one? 24 British white 6-10 yr old little girls sexually assaulted? 30? 36? Or other multiples of 6...

They do want it to sound like a roar but to trained ears it comes as a whimpering. A desperate whimpering. And we're not talking about our ears, mind you. Ours aren't trained.

Does all this contradict in any way what we have been saying?

It doesn’t.

We said and maintain the opinion that Britain wants closure on this subject. It seeks it as of May 2011 and has been unable to achieve it for the reasons we have exposed in many posts.

But wants that closure on its own terms, and that is to reveal the truth up to only where it’s convenient and that can only be done if they’re in control.

And they have clearly lost all control over the “Portuguese” part. And losing that control means losing the control over the “amount” of truth that is to be revealed as well as the timelines in which to reveal it.

There's nothing to stop the Portuguese from coming up with an inconvenient report any minute.

Britain is now back to the 1st Semester of 2008 but with two big differences: the first is that it is out of the loop and the second is now PJ has previously been seriously humiliated on the subject in question.

It wants to go back to that “cooperative” mode of 2007/2008 but it seems that this time PJ seems to be unwilling to do so.

What the British “Imperialistic” minds fail to grasp is that no matter how submissive and cooperative the Portuguese politicians may be (and we’re not saying they are being so at this moment, just raising the possibility) they cannot tamper with the “working ant”.

They may, as they did back in July 2008, “adjust” the conclusions that the Public Ministry is to reach but they won’t risk tampering in any way with the “field work”.

Things in Portugal don’t work in the same way they seem work in Britain  and how hard it is for the British to understand that the world doesn’t turn around their bellybutton.

By the way, if you insult a country, at least have the manners to spell the names of places correctly. It’s Albufeira not Albuferia:


And Jardins Vale de Parra and São Rafael (not Sao Rafeal) aren’t locations. The first is a resort and the latter may be an hotel or a beach, both in Albufeira.

In March, SY said that six sexual assaults had happened in Vale de Parra. In April, it says that three happened in Praia da Galé/Vale de Parra/São Rafael, so we can only assume it was one in each. 

Vale de Parra

British white 6-10 yr old little girls, whatever you do, DO NOT spend your holidays in this hotel!!! Stay clear away from it!

Why?

Because Scotland Yard states very clearly that SEVEN British white 6-10 yr old little girls were sexually assaulted there!

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by diatribe on 25.04.14 11:14

@russiandoll wrote:



 
18 sexually assaulted British white 6-10 yr old little girls in Western Algarve.

What next?



Anyone or anything that is fictitious and doesn't constitute a  libel threat.

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 25.04.14 14:22

Egad!  What a freakin cheek Scotland Yard has...I hope the PJ  rumbles them good and proper!  Good blog Textusa!  I think you have hit the nail on the head.
yes
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 14:33

@Snifferdog wrote:Egad!  What a freakin cheek Scotland Yard has...I hope the PJ  rumbles them good and proper!  Good blog Textusa!  I think you have hit the nail on the head.
yes
Me too. I do believe, however, that the PJ already has them well and truly sussed and this is why Andy and Co remain outside the loop with fists hammering on and faces squashed to the glass.

The worry is that the Portuguese government can continue to hold firm and keep backing them. Cameron hovers.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 25.04.14 14:37

Dee Coy wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:Egad!  What a freakin cheek Scotland Yard has...I hope the PJ  rumbles them good and proper!  Good blog Textusa!  I think you have hit the nail on the head.
yes
Me too. I do believe, however, that the PJ already has them well and truly sussed and this is why Andy and Co remain outside the loop with fists hammering on and faces squashed to the glass.

The worry is that the Portuguese government can continue to hold firm and keep backing them. Cameron hovers.
The Portuguese are no whimps
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 25.04.14 19:42

@Portia wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@Snifferdog wrote:Egad!  What a freakin cheek Scotland Yard has...I hope the PJ  rumbles them good and proper!  Good blog Textusa!  I think you have hit the nail on the head.
yes
Me too. I do believe, however, that the PJ already has them well and truly sussed and this is why Andy and Co remain outside the loop with fists hammering on and faces squashed to the glass.

The worry is that the Portuguese government can continue to hold firm and keep backing them. Cameron hovers.
The Portuguese are no whimps

Yes, lets hope the Portuguese government resists the pressure being applied, and that they are inspired and influenced by the excellent example Goncalo Amaral has set. If only all countries could have leaders of his calibre.  
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 26.04.14 15:29

While it is possible that some 'swinging' was going on, it cannot possibly explain the extent of the cover-up. I think that there are (at least partly) motives that relate to sexual interests for the cover-up, but unfortunately they are much more deviant than swinging, which, in the UK at any rate, I can't imagine would create that much of a scandal. A group of doctors goes on holiday and a bit of bed hopping goes on among consenting adults.

I mean, so what? Okay, the tabloids would probably run some sniggering salacious stories but I doubt anyone would be interested for very long. 

Unfortunately, I am reaching a conclusion somewhat along the lines of a poster, K*** who responded in this blog. 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread533950/pg5

Although I think that certain children, or maybe even one child, might have been singled out. 

I am suspecting that, while the Gaspers concerns revolved around DP in particular and GM - who was unconcerned about the lewd nature of DP's comments  and gestures - other members of the group also have motives for agreeing to implicate themselves in an elaborate web of deceit, imo. 

While there are a great many red flags billowing around GM and DP, I also think there is suspicious behaviour from JT (Tannerman, inconsistent police reports, suspicious behaviour in the Madeleine was Here reconstruction in episode 4 etc)RB (the video-recording incident which Kate describes in her book in which both Kate and Russell give different accounts to independent witness Nigel, inconsistent witness statements) MO (inconsistent witness accounts, strange behaviour in the Madeleine was Here reconstruction).

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 26.04.14 15:36

I agree fully J.rob.
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Tilly-flop on 09.05.14 10:25

9th May 2014

PdL - The Game Board



A Scotland Yard agent looking for Maddie in Praia da Luz

As we said over 3 years ago in our “Blogeditorial Decision on the "Maddie McCann Case"” post (18Feb11), churnalism does not set the agenda in our blog.

We have also said that the most apparently nonsensical thing about this case has to be looked at attentively. Very little is random and what is intentional most of the times escapes the common eye as we have shown repeatedly here.

Now with all this transforming Praia da Luz into a huge “Where’s Wally?” game board to look for Maddie’s body we witnessed a hysteria beyond our understanding.

This whole Let’s–dig–PdL–up is ridiculous. Everyone knows it’s ridiculous and yet hysteria has led people down the path of discussing how ridiculous it is. As useless as discussing how wet water is.

What has to be discussed and never is, is why these episodes are ridiculous. Why is SY so shamelessly exposing itself to absolute ridicule by selling dog poo for chocolate mousse? Because that is exactly what SY is doing, isn’t it?

Why is the question that needs to be asked and be answered. Not the quantification of ridiculousness. That it’s ridiculous is evident to everyone.

As we have said before, this has become a game. A sickening one but one nonetheless. To understand the latest move one must understand the game, or at least the stage where it is at currently.

When Portugal reopened the process, it opened a whole new battlefront for UK. We don’t think this front came as a surprise to Britain. We think it was even Britain who asked for it as it would be the only way to legitimise whatever “findings” would result from its Homeland front.

What surprised UK was that the 2013/2014 PJ wasn’t as “tame” as the 2007/2008 one had been. What Britain in its imperialistic arrogance failed to understand was that the 2007/2008 PJ hadn’t been tame at all.

It had acted the way it did out of good-will, out of respect that higher British interests were at stake and tolerantly understood that the case had little relevance to Portugal but was critical to UK.

So instead of firmly pursuing the completion of the task, Portugal “let it go” as a comprehensive gesture to the British. It was basically Britain's problem, let Britain solve it.

But Britain was ungrateful. Very ungrateful. It humiliated Portugal beyond comprehension and belief. Portugal became a 4th world country with a 5th world investigative police.

So now Portugal, understandably, doesn’t trust Britain. Not on this issue at least. Humiliated back in 2008 it won’t allow itself to go through the same experience again. Whatever pressure.

Britain wants to know what is going on and Portugal just tells Britain not to worry, it is doing its job so Britain has just to be patient.

So now Britain has two battlefronts: the Homeland and the Portuguese one.

We have stated clearly what we think is the desired end result for UK in our “Rats” post (10Jan14): to contain “truth” as such to only the T9 if possible, preferably to the McCanns alone.

The objectives may change due to circumstances and the most important one is the result of the Portuguese investigation as it must be minimally coherent with the results from the one in UK.

But the Portuguese investigation is out of Britain’s control and UK is doing all it can to gain it.

So, for UK this game is being played with two goals in mind:

Internally, on the Homeland front, to explain that Maddie died that evening and then see how narrow the “fall hole” can be. First have Maddie dead, then mould “truth” to convenience. The bringing over the dogs again may have to do with that.

Externally, on the Portuguese front, to control the PJ investigation.

Do you remember how ridiculous Binman was? It was ridiculous to the public eye but very serious in intention: Maddie didn’t leave the apartment alive and there’s decisive forensic evidence from Maddie’s crime scene (Homeland front) and to initiate pressure on PJ to force close cooperation with SY (Portuguese front).

Do you remember how ridiculous the 18-sex-assault-on-minors-spree was? It was ridiculous to the public eye but very serious in intention: to desperately pressure PJ in allowing SY into the secrecy of PJ’s current Maddie case (Portuguese front) as we exposed that in our “Blackmail” post (25Apr14).

In terms of Homeland front, the 18-sex-assault-on-minors-spree had little relevance which meant that taking control of the PJ investigation was priority. It wants in and will suffer whatever public humiliation to get in. It will overlook pride, it will overlook legality and it will overlook anything that is possible to overlook.

Now we have the ridiculous Let’s-dig-PdL-up episode. Absolutely ridiculous to the public eye. But let’s see how serious it is.

On the Homeland front we are witnessing a phenomenon in all similar to the one that happened with negligence: a campaign to influence the general public as to what happened.

A massive media campaign to decisively influence public opinion.

To influence it about what? To assume as fact that Maddie is dead. It started with Binman. Then, for the first time UK conceded that Maddie was dead. Now it confirms by allegedly spending so many resources looking for a body. UK must really have lots of money lying around and not knowing what to do with it.

The difference between the current campaign and the negligence one in 2007 is that the latter was to implant a false fact while the first is to remove a falsity implanted (that Maddie was abducted/alive) and replace it with the truth.

Maddie is dead, a truth media was decisive in distorting and now undoing the hoax it made up about Maddie being alive.

Do note that these two campaigns, negligence and Maddie-is-indeed-dead, share one similarity: the unwilling cooperation from Kate and Gerry. Them saying that they are prepared for the blow the truth represents that very well.

Like when they had to accept the burden of having been “negligent” they now have to accept that Maddie for the authorities is dead. In both, they don’t want to but have to. Accept to having been negligent when they weren’t and accept that Maddie is taken as dead when all pretended she was not.

But what is to be retained is that the Let’s-dig-PdL-up has the intention, on the Homeland front, to “officialise” Maddie’s death. The next step will be to officialise it.

It’s on the Portuguese front that the Let’s-dig-PdL-up is really interesting and really, really not ridiculous.

UK wants to control both investigations. It has begged, pleaded and sobbed tears of blood for a “joint” investigation to see all refused.

Here one has to wonder why SY doesn’t ask for PJ’s presence in Operation Grange as demonstration of really wanting joint investigation teams on Maddie’s case.

Why not first invite PJ over and share with them all the work done by SY over these last 3 years?

Show PJ all documentation that SY has on the subject. Share everything. SY wants joint, let's have joint then, starting with who wants it joint

That would be a sign of goodwill and intention.

But no, SY just wants joint operations in Portugal. Why? Because apparently UK has more money and “better” dogs than Portugal has. And according to the UK, obviously better police. PJ is apparently just not cut out to work on cases of such complexity and importance such as a missing girl in its own territory.

It seems that all the asking and pressuring have not resulted in the desired cooperation, SY has played its final card: monitoring.

If it can’t influence the investigation directly, it can at least to try and influence indirectly. And from there worm its way in to influence it directly, finally.


They will now populate the field with their people who aren’t digging after all but using ground screen radars. One has to wonder how long it will be before the bat-signal calling for Batman will light up PdL’s night as if SY’s suspicions are correct only a supervillain could have abducted Maddie.

And the SY operationals on the field will be using very discreet radars at that. You know, they won’t be seen looking.

How convenient. They will be there looking but won’t be seen doing that.

But they will be looking. Not for Maddie’s body but monitoring everything that happens in PdL. They have found an excuse to be there.

And when there they can stick their noses everywhere, find out who PJ has talked to, discover what places PJ has visited and those who it has revisited.

Exert pressure by presence. You don’t want us here but here we are. And today we have come up with this excuse, tomorrow we will find another. As you can clearly see, we couldn’t care less how ridiculous it may seem or be, but we cannot let go of this bone.

The poster sofieellis at JH, here, describes things very adequately: Martin Brunt says Andy Redwood and co want to interview 8 witnesses. He mentioned the suspects, whose homes they have been denied the right to search. Detectives may go on to look at some of the sites which are to be searched. He says the detectives were filmed having breakfast in a cafe this morning, which caused a media melee and Brunt described this as a PR disaster! They are now believed to be talking to Portuguese detectives. "This is certainly the start of a new and dynamic phase in the Madeleine McCann investigation, so for the first time we are seeing Scotland Yard Detectives on the ground in Portugal, ready to join their colleagues here in the search for tangible evidence of Madeleine McCann. Quite when that's going to start, it's not clear."

Hope you can now see the logic and see the direction SY is taking things.:  “Well, as long as we are here, why don't we question 8 witnesses? You know, joint investigation buddies... I  tell you what, today we question these 8 and tomorrow you can come with us to question another 2, the one's we tell you to question, ok? How's that? Digging? What digging? Oh, yes... we are doing that too! Bob is out there with the machine right now... on the cliffs,  I think... not sure. but is that really important now that we're working so well together?”

Like visiting you for tea and then starting to tell you what dinner is going to be in your own house.

If you wanted a better proof of this, all you had to do was to see how yesterday, 08May14, on arriving in Algarve, SY hired a Portuguese Air Force helicopter to allegedly recce 3 locations (the only ones they were authorised to search) which are very near Apartment 5A.

Wasn't that  just a spectacular entrance in Luz? Literally. Pure showing-off.

And what about SY asking for aerial photos that can be easily obtainable with Google Maps?

From the media, we have been told 2 of those 3 places: one is between Rua da Escola Primária and Rua Primeiro de Maio and the other near the church in front of Chaplins.

Wasn't the spectacle put on yesterday just SY showing work and shouting on top of their lungs “Look how we're doing our job... soon the Portuguese won't be able to refuse our help and are going to investigate with us!”

It doesn't matter why we are here, what matters is that we are here and that's all what matters to UK.

By the way, involving the cooperation of the Portuguese Air Force, by the use of its helicopters and its aerial photographs, is very far from having any sort of cooperation from any investigative authority in Portugal.  

Unfortunately for UK, PJ’s attitude towards SY is more like “sorry, thanks but no thanks, tough luck, mate” than the one UK is so shamelessly hard striving for.

To be fair, Redwood has a very tough job ahead in Portugal. He's like a man who has been ordered to be intimate again with a woman who he had a one night stand with and then paraded himself through the streets of the entire neighbourhood telling everyone, with a megaphone, what an easy slut she had been.

Next week, if there aren't any surprises, we will show you how really very uncooperative PJ has been with SY. How do we know? Because the media has told us, that's how. 

Last notes.

image from video here

The British and Portuguese general public know that Maddie is dead. They have known since the dogs in 2007.

The proof was that, although Maddie was in the centre of media attention, PdL’s ceremony on 03May14 went completely unnoticed. The Rothley one can be summarised by the McCanns dress code and the amount of people present.

Maddie’s 11th birthday went completely unnoticed.

Everyone knows Maddie is dead and what is being done to her memory is cruel and disrespectful.

What the public, in UK and Portugal, wants to know are 2 things and they will demand an answer to both: how did Maddie die and why were the McCanns so protected all this time.

And please, please do resist any and all temptation about finding anything. That would be the most stupid mistake ever and would only make things worse for you.

There is one very strong indication on how much SY/Maddie is becoming popular in Portugal: every news service yesterday, including SIC, was careful to highlight that all expenses related to this Let’s-dig-PdL-up thing is to be paid by Britain.

To our readers, we have been informed that the Portuguese Air Force helicopter was paid for. Very far from being a free ride.
avatar
Tilly-flop

Posts : 38
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 09.05.14 11:16

Although I'm not in agreement with all Textusa's theories, I believe she is spot on in her analysis of the respective objectives of the two police forces and her descriptions of the tactics deployed by the British over the last 6 months to infiltrate the Portuguese inquiry.

SY are desperate to find out what the PJ have so they can manage the outcome. IMO.

Nothing's changed in that regard - yet - now they are in situ. The PJ retain control, however, and I believe they will permit SY nothing unless it suits their, the PJ's, own ends. Which I believe to be justice both for Madeleine and their own reputation. I pray politicians stay strong to let them fulfil that aim.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 09.05.14 12:46

Does anyone at AR/SY have any Portuguese?

If so, did one of those carry-alls arriving recently with their owners, perhaps contain any listening devices, to be directed from a certain nice hotel to a certain hidden-away policestation in a well known little holiday resort?

It really is becoming very interesting, all of this. Wonder how it will pan out.

One thing's for sure: there MUST be a conclusion, a final report, and an inventory of all that was researched for 8 mln quid (and counting)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by aquila on 09.05.14 12:50

@Portia wrote:Does anyone at AR/SY have any Portuguese?

If so, did one of those carry-alls arriving recently with their owners, perhaps contain any listening devices, to be directed from a certain nice hotel to a certain hidden-away policestation in a well known little holiday resort?

It really is becoming very interesting, all of this. Wonder how it will pan out.

One thing's for sure: there MUST be a conclusion, a final report, and an inventory of all that was researched for 8 mln quid (and counting)
I'd be more inclined to think a Portuguese Military helicopter is 'wired for sound'.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8698
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum