The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 09.12.13 14:21

I'm not sure where this forensic analysis of a few of Cristobell's (without an H) posts is leading.  Can't we work together?

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.12.13 14:30

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm not sure where this forensic analysis of a few of Cristobell's (without an H) posts is leading.  Can't we work together?

I agree, it makes me sad to see this, why should Cristobell have to keep explaining herself here.  She had the guts to go on that programme, and seems to be being questioned relentlessly  about  it and her postings, and even called a fibber,  yes she gave out information which didn't happen, but she never said it was definite anyway, it was what someone told her in a pm.   Many here I think would admire her.  Now, please let's move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.12.13 14:39

Good heavens!  Am I being interrogated?  As you know I can c/p, so will attempt to reply keeping another window open.

Inconoclast :  Generic.  A childhood dream.  I want to leave my mark, I want to leave a legacy, I want to be remembered for having stood against injustice.  Pompous, fantastical, whatever you wish.

I don't for one moment think those on this forum think I hate Maddie.  Something must have been lost in translation.  I have however, read many many times the chants from the McCanns and their followers that WE hate Maddie, and I was merely pointing out that we don't.

That the McCanns should get themselves 'ruled out' was rather tongue in cheek, and in fact, if you look a little deeper, it was in fact a challenge to the mccanns.

I applaud PeterMac for the work he has done and continues to do on this case, I give a huge amount of credence to his posts, both in his capacity as an ex police officer, and in his clear, analytical and logical mind.  I applaud too that he does so in his own name, and I have no idea why you think I wouldn't.  

As someone else has pointed out, this is tedious.  If it helps, I like to think of my brain as a constantly evolving organ, hopefully I know more today, than I did yesterday, and not as much as I will tomorrow.   smilie

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.12.13 15:20

A day nothing learned, is a day lost ...

Cristobell, I think that until we've had the opportunity to see your interview [I understand not many of us have and at least I have not], there's not really much to discuss here. I do, though, admire your courage to go on "camera" and give your views on a very delicate subject. I also know from experience, that there's an enormous difference between making a statement or giving a speech [and only then having Q&A] and being interviewed. In the latter the questions and possible interruptions of the interviewer often hamper your possibility to stay on your own thread. And then again, sitting in a studio "face to face" is a easier than a distant skype-type encounter ...

Best wishes, Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.12.13 17:09

candyfloss wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I'm not sure where this forensic analysis of a few of Cristobell's (without an H) posts is leading.  Can't we work together?

I agree, it makes me sad to see this, why should Cristobell have to keep explaining herself here.  She had the guts to go on that programme, and seems to be being questioned relentlessly  about  it and her postings, and even called a fibber,  yes she gave out information which didn't happen, but she never said it was definite anyway, it was what someone told her in a pm.   Many here I think would admire her.  Now, please let's move on.
Thank you to both of you; my thoughts exactly.

Crystalclear: you posted a link about The People's Voice site being down, it's okay now but there was a problem earlier; I don't know the reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.12.13 17:43

Châtelaine wrote:A day nothing learned, is a day lost ...

Cristobell, I think that until we've had the opportunity to see your interview [I understand not many of us have and at least I have not], there's not really much to discuss here. I do, though, admire your courage to go on "camera" and give your views on a very delicate subject. I also know from experience, that there's an enormous difference between making a statement or giving a speech [and only then having Q&A] and being interviewed. In the latter the questions and possible interruptions of the interviewer often hamper your possibility to stay on your own thread. And then again, sitting in a studio  "face to face" is a easier than a distant skype-type encounter ...

Best wishes, Châtelaine

Not easy at all Chatelaine, I wish I was more assertive like those wonderful American ladies who can give us so much information in so little time.  Obviously there is a fine art to getting a conversation to a position where you can what you had planned, politicians do it beautifully - they have had much more practice!  smilie   

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.12.13 17:53

It's experience, indeed, Cristobell. I had to learn the hard way too  winkwink

I also had to learn the difference between "off the record" and "don't quote me" to journalists the "hard" way.
If I think back, it still hurts ...

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 09.12.13 18:39

candyfloss wrote:

My sentiments exactly!!!   agree 
TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.12.13 18:51

Châtelaine wrote:It's experience, indeed, Cristobell. I had to learn the hard way too  winkwink

I also had to learn the difference between "off the record" and "don't quote me" to journalists the "hard" way.
If I think back, it still hurts ...

I can't seem to post outside of the box, it may be my computer.

I wish I had come to you for a few tips Chatelaine  smilie   It is quite a pressurised situation, and I was aware I would be torn to shreds.  Earlier today my Avatar was photoshopped as Bald, Elvis, Ronald McDonald, Hilda Ogen and a singer from the sixties - fortunately, my gas oven is in need of cleaning and I doubt I could fit my mishappen head into it.  big grin  

Hopefully I managed to get a few good points across, for a few moments I felt as though I was 'in the zone' as my beloved Sheldon (the Big Bang) would say, determined to put an end to the hater nonsense.  Had the panic attack the next day, lol. Kind wishes Chatelaine.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 09.12.13 19:19

Hi Cristobell, I saw some of your interview though I missed the beginning. I thought you came across very well, just like a nice normal gentle person. Obviously you had to word things with care and talking to Skype is weird ( I know, I've tried it, and it's not like talking to someone in the same room) so I think you did well. Sadly it is not surprising that the McCann supporters have been true to type and been vile to you. It is how they always are, and very damaging to the McCanns their behaviour is too. A bit like scoring several hundred own goals a day!!

Anyway, I think you are very courageous to speak out knowing you could take a lot of flak with it, and I think you were very wise to point out that there are oddities within the case and your exchange with Sonia about the McCanns shills was brilliant, because they have reacted to type, so it proved your point the way they have reacted. 

I look forward to any more interview you do early next year after the libel case is concluded.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 09.12.13 21:22

It's all getting a bit one-sided to me. I feel sorry for those that have been hushed up. I didn't find any of the questioning of Cristobell unreasonable.

It should not be about who is popular - it's not a contest.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.12.13 22:08

@Daisy wrote: [...] it's not a contest.
Right. So I propose to leave it there at the moment.

And on I go to the next topic ...  howdy 

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 09.12.13 22:14

this thread died about five pages back  ontopic  offtopic  hijacked  just continue sonia on the other TPV thread and delete this one admin , it is boring

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.12.13 22:31

I actually object to my work being deleted at the request of another member and hope this will not be the case.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 09.12.13 23:19

@Cristobell wrote:I actually object to my work being deleted at the request of another member and hope this will not be the case.

It shouldn`t be Cristobell

Other comment deleted - do NOT make false claims about this forum - ADMIN
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 09.12.13 23:34

@Cristobell wrote:I actually object to my work being deleted at the request of another member and hope this will not be the case.

cristobell I do not have an issue with your work , more to the fact that nit picking was going on regarding your phrasing /wording  flag 

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 09.12.13 23:45

@Woofer wrote:

It shouldn`t be Cristobell

Other comment deleted - do NOT make false claims about this forum - ADMIN

Sorry - I just thought as Tony made the comment about `joining dates` it would be true.  I`m so relieved to hear its not.

Woofer, please look back at page 7 of this thread. You will see that it was you who made the comment; Tony merely responded with some factual information, he did not comment. Your repeated sarcasm is unwelcome. Please avoid it if you wish to remain a member here - ADMIN
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 09.12.13 23:55

@dragonfly wrote:

cristobell I do not have an issue with your work , more to the fact that nit picking was going on regarding your phrasing /wording  flag 

Thank you Dragonfly. I have been under attack for quite some time and I have taken the time and trouble to address those issues, so would not like to see it all whooshed.  

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 10.12.13 2:31

Would it not be better to leave Cristobell in peace? Let us discuss the investigation!

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 9:29

I watched the Michael Shrimpton one last night. Where does that guy get off?

I also noticed that the Stephen Birch interview I watched was actually uploaded by Hideho and not PVT themselves. It does strike me though that if they're going to "give away" all their output on Youtube a few days after the event then there'll be little incentive (well, even less than there is now) to subscribe or donate in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 10.12.13 9:33

@marconi wrote:Would it not be better to leave Cristobell in peace? Let us discuss the investigation!
agree,cristobell did a good job ,which many of us wouldn't do even if we had the opportunity.
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 10:48

Well done Clay if you got through the whole Michael Shrimpton interview.

I nearly gave up early on when he was talking about two politicians who are being blackmailed (by the Germans of course!) because they are paedophiles.

I hung on for a bit longer but I was rapidly losing the will to live and gave up during the second part. Did he mention anything new about the McCann case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.12.13 11:10

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Well done Clay if you got through the whole Michael Shrimpton interview.

I nearly gave up early on when he was talking about two politicians who are being blackmailed (by the Germans of course!) because they are paedophiles.

I hung on for a bit longer but I was rapidly losing the will to live and gave up during the second part. Did he mention anything new about the McCann case?

No, only mentioned in passing I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.12.13 12:06

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I watched the Michael Shrimpton one last night. Where does that guy get off?

The Michael Shrimpton report on Madeleine McCann in full(Note: Sent by e-mail from his home e-mail address and to many others and subsequently confirmed as authentic by Michael Shrimpton):

Apologies if any one is included who does not wish to be - not sure whose list this is, but if names could be deleted as requested that would be most helpful. I am merely replying to e-mails sent to me.

I do not believe our enemies can be persuaded to change their ways - so far to the contrary, sadly, I see no option other than war with Germany. I was persuaded of this before poor little Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by a DVD paedophile ring, but that case removed any doubt.

Government after government, intelligence service after intelligence service, either confirmed or did not deny that a ring was involved and that it supplied children for abuse to senior EU officials in Brussels, but all were utterly powerless. All the while the public was fed a non-stop diet of nonsense, about the poor parents killing their own child and concealing her body (somebody who should have known better even wrote a book about it, based on briefings from the Portuguese police), or a single paedophile (as though a single person could spirit away a young child acorss international frontiers and conceal her for months on end), when the operation was caught by satellite.

Even the Russians had enough satellite coverage to get a pretty clear picture, which became even clearer when some Russians working for the Germans (I call them von Russians) were had round for lunch by those nice people the SVR.

Did anyone dream of showing her desperately anxious mother the first live commercial footage of her (CCTV, a cafe near Montpelier)? Did they heck. The tape was whisked into DST in Paris and never came out, not officially at any rate (not even French Intelligence is composed entirely of inhuman automatons working for Jerry).

The number of politicians and civil servants being blackmailed or bought up by the Jerries would astonish even Bob; media control is just as effective as it was in Germany in the 30s, more subtle, yes, but you try getting a sotry about the DVD onto a mainstream outlet; no media organisation anywhere in the world was prepared to report the truth about the Madeleine kidnap, even though it was a huge story and the life of a little girl was at stake. No longer of course, because she was murdered in December, in Belgium, with a green light from GO2

UNQUOTE

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi on 10.12.13 12:36

How come that we still did not get to watch the interview. I start to suspecting that Voices of the People  is being gagged about Cristobell's.
If it is the case, I hope she will be informed about it.  We are all awaiting for the corageous words.
Very much irritating.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum