The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:11

@TMH wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@TMH wrote:Does it really matter whether Cristobel said Grimes was appearing or not? I read it that the PV were in talks with him and he *may* appear, he obviously said no, so what's the problem?
So you really believe that Martin Grimes is talking to anyone? Do you really believe that Martin Grimes would not only break his silence but break it to liaise with Sonia Poulton and a weird channel formed by Ike?

Then you have to ask yourself why someone on this forum would even bother to suggest that.
The way I see it is, Poulton asked Grimes to appear, he said no and that was the end of that!
The way I see it is Cristobell told fibbies.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 23:15

@aquila wrote:
@TMH wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@TMH wrote:Does it really matter whether Cristobel said Grimes was appearing or not? I read it that the PV were in talks with him and he *may* appear, he obviously said no, so what's the problem?
So you really believe that Martin Grimes is talking to anyone? Do you really believe that Martin Grimes would not only break his silence but break it to liaise with Sonia Poulton and a weird channel formed by Ike?

Then you have to ask yourself why someone on this forum would even bother to suggest that.
The way I see it is, Poulton asked Grimes to appear, he said no and that was the end of that!
Ok, your opinion, now let's leave it and move on. No more aquila please.

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 07.12.13 23:16

@aquila wrote:
@TMH wrote:
@aquila wrote:

OK nah  smilie
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 23:16

[quote="aquila" [...]The way I see it is Cristobell told fibbies.[/quote]***
And that's it now? End of? Please smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:18

Châtelaine wrote:[quote="aquila" [...]The way I see it is Cristobell told fibbies.
And that's it now? End of? Please smilie[/quote]
roses
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 07.12.13 23:22

Perhaps Aquila would like to set out exactly what it is she is accusing me of, as she has just, on a public forum, called me a liar.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:40

I've done it over several posts Cristobell in several topics. Look at what you said to announce your media debut and then look at what you've said this evening about it now being something from twitter. I'm not doing your homework for you. Look at your own words. I know you are an intelligent woman. Please don't turn this into a personal thing as you have done before. Insults such as asking me if I need counselling because Grimes didn't appear are beneath you. You are the person who loathes insults.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 07.12.13 23:43

@aquila wrote:I've done it over several posts Cristobell in several topics. Look at what you said to announce your media debut and then look at what you've said this evening about it now being something from twitter. I'm not doing your homework for you. Look at your own words. I know you are an intelligent woman. Please don't turn this into a personal thing as you have done before. Insults such as asking me if I need counselling because Grimes didn't appear are beneath you. You are the person who loathes insults.
This case is enough of a game of Cluedo for me.  Unless you are prepared to get to the point, I am bowing out.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:46

@Cristobell wrote:
@aquila wrote:I've done it over several posts Cristobell in several topics. Look at what you said to announce your media debut and then look at what you've said this evening about it now being something from twitter. I'm not doing your homework for you. Look at your own words. I know you are an intelligent woman. Please don't turn this into a personal thing as you have done before. Insults such as asking me if I need counselling because Grimes didn't appear are beneath you. You are the person who loathes insults.
This case is enough of a game of Cluedo for me.  Unless you are prepared to get to the point, I am bowing out.
Goodnight and good bow.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.12.13 5:34

I only got to less than two minutes in and ...' I write for the mainstream and I'm happy to be doing it as long as it's got my name under it ....'  
So getting the message out is not the primary objective.
Happy to be doing it - surely she gets paid, why make it sound like a chore where the only reward is to get your name in print.

I'll watch the rest later, at 20 words per second it needs analysing. Imo Icke has made a bad move here.

ETA: Poulton will appeal to those who are already aware of the truth about the state of the world.

It's essential to present an alternative real news channel with the same 'weapons' that the heavily censored media use.
Poulton is a lightweight, think Kate Adie, a woman like that will present a case clearly and efficiently.
Preaching to the converted is pointless .

Thisi is not only about the McCanns, but about Fukushima, Syria and so on. I really can't see Poulton bringing anything into the wider arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 08.12.13 8:30

@tigger wrote:I only got to less than two minutes in and ...' I write for the mainstream and I'm happy to be doing it as long as it's got my name under it ....'  
So getting the message out is not the primary objective.
Happy to be doing it - surely she gets paid, why make it sound like a chore where the only reward is to get your name in print.

I'll watch the rest later, at 20 words per second it needs analysing. Imo Icke has made a bad move here.

ETA:  Poulton will appeal to those who are already aware of the truth about the state of the world.

It's essential to present an alternative real news channel  with the same 'weapons'  that the heavily censored media use.
Poulton is a lightweight, think Kate Adie, a woman like that will present a case clearly and efficiently.
Preaching to the converted is pointless .

Thisi is not only about the McCanns, but about Fukushima, Syria and so on. I really can't see Poulton bringing anything into the wider arena.

It's a start though, of a brave new world.
Think how scattered and incohesive our fora were in the early days, emerging from what we first saw, and gut-instinctively felt about the McCanns.
Look now at how fearsome a force we have become, set to see the McCs and their entourage 'exposed'.
I realised during the night that the thing that 'Sociopaths' most fear is 'their discovery' which for them equals 'failure', gross and abject failure.
The Sociopath's game is to win, to gain as much height, fame, glory, self-gratification, reward, adulation, influence, control, treading on the necks, without blinking an eyelid, of all and sundry, just to beat the score of any other competing Sociopath.
"Social" individuals, in contrast, will have engraved upon their hearts and minds, the recognition that the more we help each other, the more we protect ourselves.
Survival is at the base of all actions, human, animal, plant, but whilst the social being 'gives' in order to receive, the Sociopath TAKES.
It comes hard to a social person, to dissociate themselves from their own credes and morals, not to treat other people decently, and that would include treating Sociopaths decently too.
A Sociopath however will have no scruples about spitting in the face of a good person, biting the hand that has just fed it, and trampling its neck into the ground in order to make even one step of progress towards the greater goal of 'acquisition of advancement' whatever shape or form that may take.
Only as soon as 'social' people realise the disparity here, and start looking for the 'achille's heal' of the Sociopath, then there is a chance of bringing back into a commanding position, the 'mores and ethics' of 'social' interaction for future sustainable survival.
The thing a Sociopath most fears is 'EXPOSURE', discovery of their obscene nature towards the social members of society.
This is done by whistle-blowers, people who gain a conscience, or even more diffusely by piecing together disparate dropped comments and pieces of evidence, which in themselves mean nothing, but as part of a bigger jigsaw suddenly start to portray a picture.
Look how hard the McCs and their entourage are scurrying to back-fill their individual statements, to try to cover their lies.
Look how hard the USA, the UK and Swedish governments are fighting, using all manner of threatening means, to stop the flow of the Wikileak, Manning, Snowden exposures of the acts which are, evidently now, signs of governments working no longer for the people who elected them but AGAINST them.
'Control', in the Sociopath's world means locking people out, whether by gagging orders, secrecy orders, threats, imprisonment, termination, for being a 'dissident'.
That word itself means a 'gain-sayer'.
It puts me in mind of the definition of 'history'. From whose perspective is it being written, from the winner's side, or the loser's ?
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, it depends who agressed whom, and for what reason.
The laws that we have seen creeping across the globe in recent years are no longer laws fit for 'society' they have been 'fitted up', to advance the 'Sociopaths' who live, breath and eat in our midst.
Our job, as a 'social society' is to 'out them'.
This means breaking away from the straight-jackets that they advance on us with, to silence us, to lock us away.
The Bit Coin is causing fury and consternation amongst the banking sector which had, until its arrival, secured global lock down with the felling of the hopes of financial security for all honest and hard working citizens.
The Bit Coin is something which has started outside of, in spite of, and in reaction to, the global control and rank manipulation of the money markets.
"Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's" can no longer be applied here.
The Bit Coin is outside of the control of the big Sociopathic bankster thugs and they are thrashing around to try now to make laws to 'outlaw' it and take back their own control.
BUT, as the 'leaks' and the 'bits of the jigsaw' and the 'Bit Coin' come into existence, it is a sign that the 'social' numbers of people will retaliate, will mount up, seek the Sociopaths out and expose those who furnish such carnage and destruction, for their own glory and pleasure, and leave such misery and pain in their wake.
Sonia Poulton is a beginning. Something long needed. PV in its raw form is not the finished product.
With support and forward energy however, and input from those who can see the vision, this raw essence can become the starter material for a greater movement which can finally turn the tables.
Constructive support is needed at this time, not crushing before it has had a chance to emerge.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.12.13 8:38

Pretty well my thoughts too.
It may not have been perfect, but IT IS A START.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 08.12.13 9:12

Excellent post bobbin , let's hope the seed of TPV germinates and realises it's potential .
Rasputin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 21:43

@PeterMac wrote:Pretty well my thoughts too.
It may not have been perfect, but IT IS A START.
But as regards Madeleine McCann, a BAD start.

Three people have been interviewed re the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

1. Cristobell - I have not yet seen what she had to say (is there a recording available yet?)

2. Stephen Birch - an out-and-out fraud and conman with a fake machine who is an attention-seeker who claims that three men dug up Murat's driveway and buried Madeleine there on the night of 3 May, that the McCanns had no knowledge of this, and that the PJ planted human cadaverine in 11 separate locations associated with the McCanns so as to implicate them, and

3. Michael Shrimpton*, who says that Madeleine was killed by secret service officials who feared that Madeleine could recognise her abuser, a high-ranking politician in the European Commission (30-second clip here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYNiwVy72I ).

And we are told airily by some that The People's Voice interviewers should be 'open to all views' and 'not judge people but give diverse opinions a platform' etc. etc.

Putting up Birch and Shrimpton to make comments about Madeleine McCann has been a blunder - if, that is, TPV intends to be regarded as an organ of truth.

+++++++++++++++

ETA:

THis comment some time ago by 'Iris' on the MM forum:

Susan banned this nut job [Shrimpton] from this very forum in 2009. His stories were getting more and more bizarre. Personally I think he's quite mad. And it would be unkind of us to fuel his sick and twisted fantasies any further. Madeleine's memory deserves better.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 08.12.13 21:51

Is number 3 referring to someone stood at the Bar that was o(h)sso tight he wouldnt buy a round ?
Wasnt that Christopher Story who picked up the tab big grin

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 08.12.13 21:58

Tony, in your honest opinion, how much involvement does the Security Services still hold in this case ?
It feels like to me that MI5 have a heavy presence still. And I cant believe Special Branch were used just to be a taxi...

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 22:21

@ChillyHeat wrote:Is number 3 referring to someone...
Practising barrister Michael Shrimpton, whose published 'Report' on the Madeleine McCann case included the following:

EXTRACT FROM: 'THE KIDNAP OF MADELEINE MCCANN' by Michael Shrimpton:

THE KIDNAP OF MADELEINE McCANN

In the afternoon of 3rd May the motor yacht Panic II, Dutch registry, owned by A (whose full details again have been communicated to AIVD in The Hague), pennant number P2006/39060, home port Hellevoetsluis Netherlands, built 1983, single-masted, single aluminium hull, length 10.2 metres, beam 3.3 metres, approximate standard displacement 3.5 tons, fitted it is believed with a 2-stroke diesel engine, positioned from Portimao, where she had arrived on the 1st, to Lagos. She waited there until about 1945Z, just before the marina was shut at 2000Z by lowering a lifting bridge, then moved out beyond the lifting bridge, where she was moored to a pontoon on the port side of the small canal leading to the open sea, where she waited.

Sergey Malinka left his home in Praia da Luz some time between the Panic II’s arrival and Madeleine’s kidnap. It is believed he was in communication with A and his wife on board the Panic II. There is name recognition of A from intelligence sources. Drs Gerry and Kate McCann seem to have been under continuous surveillance by a male, name unknown, possibly of Spanish or Moroccan nationality...

The DVD (German secret service) are the world’s most ruthless, as well as most secretive, intelligence organisation - they conceived, eg, the operational plans for the Brighton Bombing (ingenious but flawed), the destruction of PanAm Flight 103 (conceived in haste and it showed) and 9-11.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 22:29

@ChillyHeat wrote:Tony, in your honest opinion, how much involvement do the security services still hold in this case?

I don't know. Try asking DCI Andy Redwood

It feels like to me that MI5 have a heavy presence still. And I can't believe Special Branch were used just to be a taxi...

That's what Dr Kate McCann tells us  - but even she may not know just how hard Special Branch are working to find Madeleine

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 08.12.13 22:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Practising barrister Michael Shrimpton, whose published 'Report' on the Madeleine McCann case included the following:

In the afternoon of 3rd May the motor yacht Panic II, Dutch registry, owned by A (whose full details again have been communicated to AIVD in The Hague), pennant number P2006/39060, home port Hellevoetsluis Netherlands, built 1983, single-masted, single aluminium hull, length 10.2 metres, beam 3.3 metres, approximate standard displacement 3.5 tons, fitted it is believed with a 2-stroke diesel engine, positioned from Portimao, where she had arrived on the 1st, to Lagos. She waited there until about 1945Z, just before the marina was shut at 2000Z by lowering a lifting bridge, then moved out beyond the lifting bridge, where she was moored to a pontoon on the port side of the small canal leading to the open sea, where she waited.

Sergey Malinka left his home in Praia da Luz some time between the Panic II’s arrival and Madeleine’s kidnap. It is believed he was in communication with A and his wife on board the Panic II. There is name recognition of A from intelligence sources. Drs Gerry and Kate McCann seem to have been under continuous surveillance by a male, name unknown, possibly of Spanish or Moroccan nationality...

The DVD (German secret service) are the world’s most ruthless, as well as most secretive, intelligence organisation - they conceived, eg, the operational plans for the Brighton Bombing (ingenious but flawed), the destruction of PanAm Flight 103 (conceived in haste and it showed) and 9-11.
I thought Christopher Story came up with this

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 22:47

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Sergey Malinka left his home in Praia da Luz some time between the Panic II’s arrival and Madeleine’s kidnap.

REST SNIPPED
I thought Christopher Story came up with this
No, it is from Michael Shrimpton's pen - there's more about it here:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/madeleine-mccann-and-shrimpton-report.html

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.12.13 23:10

"Christopher Story is the man who has named Barroso José Manuel as the man on whose order Maddie McCann is being held." ... Oh, please....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 23:12

I'm not quite sure why you posted that link.

Your link says this: "Christopher Story is the man who has named Barroso José Manuel as the man on whose order Maddie McCann is being held".

By contrast, Michael Shrimpton has woven a fantastical tale about Madeleine being taken all over Europe and then killed.

Michael Shrimpton wrote what is called the 'Michael Shrimpton Report' on Madeleine McCann and has admitted he was the author of it. 

So I'm not sure what your point is?

In any case, we are getting slightly off the point, which is the strange assortment of people that TPV has chosen to interview so far, especially on the disapprearance of Madeleine McCann.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 23:18

@Cristobell wrote:Perhaps Aquila would like to set out exactly what it is she is accusing me of, as she has just, on a public forum, called me a liar.
I think this is the quote of yours Aquila was referring to:

"As mentioned in another thread, I will be appearing on Sonia Poulton's TPV on Monday to give an update of the trial in Lisbon and a picture of where we are now. Will let the forum know the time as soon as it is to hand. You may be more interested to hear that Sonia is also liaising with Martin Grimes, so fingers crossed, he will be on too".

It seems that the claim that Sonia Poulton was 'liaising with Martin Grime' [sp.] was untrue.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.12.13 23:21

Châtelaine wrote:"Christopher Story is the man who has named Barroso José Manuel as the man on whose order Maddie McCann is being held." ... Oh, please....
Chatelaine, if your constitution is anything less than wholly robust, I suggest you do not hunt on the internet for Michael Shrimpton's gruesome, ghoulish claims about what really happened to Madeleine McCann, which inter alia involve claims of a high level paedophile ring at the heart of the European Commission.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/