The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 20:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYKy-1JUpIs

Now if anyone can make sense of this (apart from asking for donations and telling us she was approached by Ike) then I'm happy to apologise for my cynicism.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 21:03

At least, she wasn't reading from auto-cue ....

I'll give them some time and see where they get.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 21:08

Châtelaine wrote:At least, she wasn't reading from auto-cue ....

Châtelaine, you're a nicer person than I am then. I can only see self-seeking nonsense and directionless twaddle.

I hope I'm wrong.roses
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.12.13 21:23

I freely admit I've read more than I've seen of this 'new tv channel' but, from the little I have seen, it seems to me fixing a camera to Speaker's Corner would be a more effective way of broadcasting an alternative to MSM which is representative of 'the people's voice'. .

However, I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise and will try to find time to tune in during the coming weeks.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 21:37

@ultimaThule wrote:I freely admit I've read more than I've seen of this 'new tv channel' but, from the little I have seen, it seems to me fixing a camera to Speaker's Corner would be a more effective way of broadcasting an alternative to MSM which is representative of 'the people's voice'. .

However, I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise and will try to find time to tune in during the coming weeks.
Breakfast and daytime television deal with this weak agenda - they can go from how terrible things are in Syria to should you breast feed to how to make sure your goldfish isn't diseased, should you flush it down the loo and what affect will it have on your childrens' rights to own a games console.

If you listen to what Poulton says it makes no sense. Listen to her words they aren't radical. It is in no way different from mainstream media.

Just my opinion of course.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 21:41

@aquila wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:I freely admit I've read more than I've seen of this 'new tv channel' but, from the little I have seen, it seems to me fixing a camera to Speaker's Corner would be a more effective way of broadcasting an alternative to MSM which is representative of 'the people's voice'. .

Breakfast and daytime television deal with this weak agenda - they can go from how terrible things are in Syria to should you breast feed to how to make sure your goldfish isn't diseased, should you flush it down the loo and what affect will it have on your childrens' rights to own a games console.

If you listen to what Poulton says it makes no sense. Listen to her words they aren't radical. It is in no way different from mainstream media.

One big difference, they have guests on that the MSM wouldn't, Cristobell talking about the McCann case as an example.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 21:44

candyfloss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

One big difference, they have guests on that the MSM wouldn't, Cristobell talking about the McCann case as an example.  

Don't forget the illustrious Stephen Birch - 35 minutes of indulging him.

By the way, how come the whole of the Stephen Birch interview is available on YouTube and yet Cristobell's interview is not.

I needn't remind you that I watched the whole of Cristobell's interview so I find it a bit puzzling that there's only a snip from a 'pro' bunch' available.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 07.12.13 21:49

candyfloss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Agreed.

It's early days and won't be to everyones liking, but gradually people will come across it, some will dismiss it out of hand and others may well have their curiosity piqued by issues that they may not have come across before and it may send them on a journey to discover the meaning behind the propaganda that's being flooded into our media daily.

When people go out on a limb, take the chance to do something they believe in knowing full well there will be plenty of critics ready to trash them, I salute them to be honest. If it gets a few more thousand people digging deeper it can only be a good thing. Icke sells out to audiences of thousands all over the world, and whether people think he is bonkers or not, at least it gets people thinking. The power of free thought is what TPTB are trying to suppress, they don't want challenge. They just want people to be idiotic consumers who don't challenge the lies we are being fed.

At least PVTV are actually DOING something.

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.12.13 21:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW2sef5gGBM

I trust none of them.....They are a hindrance IMO
Notice she uses the word "Vile" a lot thinking

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 21:57

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Agreed.

It's early days and won't be to everyones liking, but gradually people will come across it, some will dismiss it out of hand and others may well have their curiosity piqued by issues that they may not have come across before and it may send them on a journey to discover the meaning behind the propaganda that's being flooded into our media daily.

When people go out on a limb, take the chance to do something they believe in knowing full well there will be plenty of critics ready to trash them, I salute them to be honest. If it gets a few more thousand people digging deeper it can only be a good thing. Icke sells out to audiences of thousands all over the world, and whether people think he is bonkers or not, at least it gets people thinking. The power of free thought is what TPTB are trying to suppress, they don't want challenge. They just want people to be idiotic consumers who don't challenge the lies we are being fed.

At least PVTV are actually DOING something.
The thing is that when you have someone telling you they are a journalist, talking about Syria, waving their arms around in their passion for the truth about Syria and then saying their new office build for their new venture looks like a bomb site I find it hard to take that person seriously.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.12.13 22:07

@aquila wrote:

Châtelaine, you're a nicer person than I am then. I can only see self-seeking nonsense and directionless twaddle.

I hope I'm wrong.roses
aquila, I am impressed by her open honesty, a real desire for an 'alternative', her frank admission that the office space, the operation, is basic, but she intends to do something that has not been done so far, which is to provide something we have all been looking for, namely to raise an independent voice against the entrenched corrupt self-protection of the status quo.
So far, we have become more and more entrapped by elite organisations, electing themselves, accountable only to themselves, and making their own laws to suit their ends and keep the populace, that's you and me at the 'individual' level, more and more disempowered.
For some time now I have been hoping that someone with the where-with-all to do it, would start a 'free press'.
Why have I left this to others and not got off my **** to do it myself, well, because I do not have the where-with-all, nor the backing, nor the energy nor the youth to start and deliver such an enterprise.
BUT I can support someone who has, and will be doing so.
Yes it has all been a bit shambly, lacking the slickness that we have come to expect from our TV screens, and initially that may make it appear 'incompetent'.
But, I see nothing but honesty in Sonia Poulton. I think she is feeling her way, as anyone, reaching out into a new, unknown world.
One thing is for sure.
I have, through following the Madeleine McCann case, come to realise that it coincides with an increasing invasion of people's privacy and freedoms, to defend themselves and protect themselves against the corporate theft and control of their basic rights and freedoms.
I have come to realise that there are two facets to the 'law' which I now term as... 'Legal' versus 'Lawful'.
What we once thought of as 'legal' we also took for granted as meaning also 'lawful'.
I now see that the 'laws' that are signed in secret, behind closed doors and which claim rights and powers over the populace, argue their position as being 'legal'.....as such, inscribed in 'political acts and laws'.
This does not however make them 'lawful'.
I now see a clear distinction between 'legal' and 'lawful'.
To me, 'legal' is made by politicians, for the most part now, corrupt and self-serving.
The word 'lawful', however, portrays a much more profound reflection of 'basic and fundamental principals', of 'right versus wrong', of the law of 'common sense' and 'instinctive knowledge'.
The battle we now have is to break free from the straight-jacket forced upon us, by the few who have pushed their dishonest and corrupt 'illegal laws' into the faces of us, the citizens; the very people who place our politicians into positions of power, to behave in a 'lawful' fashion yet who are not doing so.
Our representatives are now acting not for us, but against us.
This has become so large, so entrenched, it is going to take a lot of 'populace' action, to rise up against it and bring it back to 'lawful' fundamentals.
However crude or unpolished the Sonia enterprise might seem at its rough beginnings, it is the first of what we have been needing, increasingly, for a long time now.
I wish her and her team well and will be supporting her.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 07.12.13 22:09

Sonia said on twitter that they have a new editor starting on Monday who will be putting the videos up.

The People's Voice is a very new channel and teething problems are to be expected, it will take time to get everything fully up and running.  I personally do not like to throw cold water on a new venture, and in fact I applaud them for having the bravery to give it a go, it puts them into the category of the movers, shakers and music makers, people prepared to take a chance with their money, careers and lives, to give a voice to those who otherwise would not be heard. 

Just for information, I was told last week by someone by private message on twitter (not Sonia) that they were liaising or attempting to liaise with Martin Grime.  I found this quite exciting news and passed it on.  The 'teaser' as it has been referred to, was from me, not TPV.  I used the word liaison, as they did in the pm, it was not a promise that he would appear, I merely repeated the snippet I had been given.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:15

@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:

I hope I'm wrong.roses
aquila, I am impressed by her open honesty, a real desire for an 'alternative', her frank admission that the office space, the operation, is basic, but she intends to do something that has not been done so far, which is to provide something we have all been looking for, namely to raise an independent voice against the entrenched corrupt self-protection of the status quo.
So far, we have become more and more entrapped by elite organisations, electing themselves, accountable only to themselves, and making their own laws to suit their ends and keep the populace, that's you and me at the 'individual' level, more and more disempowered.
For some time now I have been hoping that someone with the where-with-all to do it, would start a 'free press'.
Why have I left this to others and not got off my **** to do it myself, well, because I do not have the where-with-all, nor the backing, nor the energy nor the youth to start and deliver such an enterprise.
Yes it has all been a bit shambly, lacking the slickness that we have come to expect from our TV screens, and initially that may make it appear 'incompetent'.
But, I see nothing but honesty in Sonia Poulton. I think she is feeling her way, as anyone, reaching out into a new, unknown world.
One thing is for sure.
I have, through following the Madeleine McCann case, come to realise that it coincides with an increasing invasion of people's privacy and freedoms, to defend themselves and protect themselves against the corporate theft and control of their basic rights and freedoms.
I have come to realise that there are two facets to the 'law' which I now term as... 'Legal' versus 'Lawful'.
What we once thought of as 'legal' we also took for granted as meaning also 'lawful'.
I now see that the 'laws' that are signed in secret, behind closed doors and which claim rights and powers over the populace, argue their position as being 'legal'.....as such, inscribed in 'political acts and laws'.
To me, 'legal' is made by politicians, for the most part now, corrupt and self-serving.
The word 'lawful', however, portrays a much more profound reflection of 'basic and fundamental principals', of 'right versus wrong', of the law of 'common sense' and 'instinctive knowledge'.
The battle we now have is to break free from the straight-jacket forced upon us, by the few who have pushed their dishonest and corrupt 'illegal laws' into the faces of us, the citizens; the very people who place our politicians into positions of power, to behave in a 'lawful' fashion yet who are not doing so.
This has become so large, so entrenched, it is going to take a lot of 'populace' action, to rise up against it and bring it back to 'lawful' fundamentals.
However crude or unpolished the Sonia enterprise might seem at its rough beginnings, it is the first of what we have been needing, increasingly, for a long time now.
Excellent post bobbin thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 22:16

@Cristobell wrote:Sonia said on twitter that they have a new editor starting on Monday who will be putting the videos up.

The People's Voice is a very new channel and teething problems are to be expected, it will take time to get everything fully up and running.  I personally do not like to throw cold water on a new venture, and in fact I applaud them for having the bravery to give it a go, it puts them into the category of the movers, shakers and music makers, people prepared to take a chance with their money, careers and lives, to give a voice to those who otherwise would not be heard. 

Just for information, I was told last week by someone by private message on twitter (not Sonia) that they were liaising or attempting to liaise with Martin Grime.  I found this quite exciting news and passed it on.  The 'teaser' as it has been referred to, was from me, not TPV.  I used the word liaison, as they did in the pm, it was not a promise that he would appear, I merely repeated the snippet I had been given.
Cristobell, you said clearly on this forum in a post that Sonia Poulton was liaising with Martin Grimes. It's here for all to see. You said it in your announcement of your interview.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:35

candyfloss wrote:
Excellent post bobbin thumbsup 
Seconded friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:37

@aquila wrote: [...] Cristobell, you said clearly on this forum in a post that Sonia Poulton was liaising with Martin Grimes. It's here for all to see. You said it in your announcement of your interview.
Shall we now start looking at the "wider" picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 22:46

Châtelaine wrote:
@aquila wrote: [...] Cristobell, you said clearly on this forum in a post that Sonia Poulton was liaising with Martin Grimes. It's here for all to see. You said it in your announcement of your interview.
Well the wider picture could possibly begin in truthfulness. I like to think this forum is truthful. Telling people on the forum that Sonia Poulton is liaising with Martin Grimes and fingers crossed he'll make an appearance on this newbie channel is far from truthful. Martin Grimes will not speak about this case - see McCannfiles.

So what exactly is the wider picture and why did it start with either an exaggeration or a lie?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 07.12.13 22:47

@bobbin wrote:
@aquila wrote:

I hope I'm wrong.roses
One thing is for sure.
Brilliant post Bobbin, I read it  twice and agree with every word.

We, who do not believe the McCanns have been confined to the back streets of the internet, up until very recently, the mainstream newspapers would not publish letters that did not support the parents. We have been 'gagged' for nearly 7 years and we now have a media outlet that is prepared  to give us a voice.  I personally am very grateful for that, hopefully we can show that we are genuine people with genuine motives. 

However, their giving us a voice, does not allow us to dictate who they should interview and who they should block.  They are not in a position to judge who is right and who is wrong, they are reporting the news, not creating it.   There is a huge difference.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 22:51

@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Well the wider picture could possibly begin in truthfulness. I like to think this forum is truthful. Telling people on the forum that Sonia Poulton is liaising with Martin Grimes and fingers crossed he'll make an appearance on this newbie channel is far from truthful. Martin Grimes will not speak about this case - see McCannfiles.

So what exactly is the wider picture and why did it start with either an exaggeration or a lie?
How do you explain what you said on this forum Cristobell and your retraction of things this evening?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:53

Aquila, can you take a time out ...? roses 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.12.13 22:58

@aquila wrote:
@aquila wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

How do you explain what you said on this forum Cristobell and your retraction of things this evening?
Aquila there is no need to pursue this further, Cristobell has explained, so let that be and end to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:00

Châtelaine wrote:Aquila, can you take a time out ...? roses 
As much as you may think I am being a pedant or picking on someone I can assure you that's not the case.

This forum takes to task the McCanns and the T7 for every single syllable they utter and everything they've ever written.

I am asking Cristobell (who sits on the fence and doesn't have an opinion on anything) why she lied/exaggerated about her media debut?

Crimewatch was absolutely vilified on the forum...a revelation moment....and yet Cristobell can tell us that Sonia Poulton is liaising with Martin Grimes and fingers crossed he may appear on the channel....and then this evening completely retract that statement and say it was someone or other on twitter.

Sorry, it's truth or no truth. You can't have dual standards. If you expect if from the McCanns then expect it from Cristobell.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 07.12.13 23:02

Does it really matter whether Cristobel said Grimes was appearing or not? I read it that the PV were in talks with him and he *may* appear, he obviously said no, so what's the problem?
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.12.13 23:07

@TMH wrote:Does it really matter whether Cristobel said Grimes was appearing or not? I read it that the PV were in talks with him and he *may* appear, he obviously said no, so what's the problem?
So you really believe that Martin Grimes is talking to anyone? Do you really believe that Martin Grimes would not only break his silence but break it to liaise with Sonia Poulton and a weird channel formed by Ike?

Then you have to ask yourself why someone on this forum would even bother to suggest that.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 07.12.13 23:10

@aquila wrote:
@TMH wrote:Does it really matter whether Cristobel said Grimes was appearing or not? I read it that the PV were in talks with him and he *may* appear, he obviously said no, so what's the problem?
So you really believe that Martin Grimes is talking to anyone? Do you really believe that Martin Grimes would not only break his silence but break it to liaise with Sonia Poulton and a weird channel formed by Ike?

Then you have to ask yourself why someone on this forum would even bother to suggest that.
The way I see it is, Poulton asked Grimes to appear, he said no and that was the end of that!
TMH

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum