The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The People's Voice interviewing Stephen Birch for 35 minutes was...

28% 28% 
[ 10 ]
72% 72% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 36

Re: A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:00

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Just a reminder of what PeterMac said about the interview with Cristobell on the other thread.................
Sorry I'm sure. Not many of us can spend all day on the forum like you do so some threads and comments are missed.
That is why I took the trouble to bring it over and post it again to save anyone trawling through the thread. Don't think I will bother again!

Back to top Go down

Re: A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 10:03

@Angelique wrote:Having started to watch the actual interview I am now wondering if I was wrong in voting no. At one stage he referred to an officer called Redmond at Leicester Police and that he sent a Report about his findings to them and had been exchanging emails. He then got an email from Redmond asking how he got the results of his scan off his machine and he told him by downloading it onto a "stick".
Time-waster is the nicest thing I can say about Birch and his 'machine'

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.12.13 10:25

candyfloss wrote:
It is only a brief snip on youtube I believe, and I do wonder how many here would have the guts to appear 'live' and give their views and show their faces, rather than being anonymous behind a computer screen?  Well done Cristobell.  .
TONY BENNETT had the guts to do it.  Which is why the full force of TM backed by C-R and everyone else had to be brought to bear on him to shut him up.
Pat Brown tried to do it via her book, and again the full force of TM backed by C-R  and everyone else had to be brought to bear on him to shut her up.
Dr Gonçalo Amaral tried to do it through his book, and again the full force of TM backed by C-R and everyone else had to be brought to bear on him to try to shut him up.

one of the things that was said during that interview was along the lines of
"Why do the shills and trolls resort to such vile abuse.
Why do they not merely refute the argument, and give the evidence that supports their view "

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:34

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Time-waster is the nicest thing I can say about Birch and his 'machine'
I'm totally against people being railroaded into action by internet nutters, but the Murats have the power to silence this chap for good by dinnertime, if they wanted to. Why don't they? I would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:35

Don't worry Candyfloss, I appreciate your efforts!  roses 

I find it very hard to take anything that Stephen Birch seriously, knowing what he was like when he was on this forum and how he continues to be on Facebook, but I don't condemn The People's Voice for letting him have his say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge on 05.12.13 10:37

Sorry, but what exactly did people expect from a Channel involving David Ike?.
Lostfridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:37

@Lostfridge wrote:Sorry, but what exactly did people expect from a Channel involving David Ike?.
Haha yes, there is that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 10:41

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Don't worry Candyfloss, I appreciate your efforts!  roses 

I find it very hard to take anything that Stephen Birch seriously, knowing what he was like when he was on this forum and how he continues to be on Facebook, but I don't condemn The People's Voice for letting him have his say.
Thanks NFWTD roses  Of course I don't agree either, but you are right everyone is entitled to voice their opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 10:49

candyfloss wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Don't worry Candyfloss, I appreciate your efforts!  roses 

Thanks NFWTD roses  Of course I don't agree either, but you are right everyone is entitled to voice their opinions.  
re: "everyone is entitled to voice their opinions"

Yes, as I've already said, everyone's entitled to their opinions on this case - well, within certain limits determined by Carter-Ruck and others.

But to promote Birch's crazed views on a media site supposedly dedicated to the truth?

I don't think so. 

If he had been challenged, that would be a different matter

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.12.13 11:03

@aquila wrote:
@aquila wrote:I watched the whole interview and didn't understand the point of it. A journalist and an author/blogger having a fireside chat about nothing much imo. There was no structure to the interview. Cristobell managed to plug her own book by title but forgot to mention the title of GA's book and generally it was talking about internet 'shills' - well that's the impression it left on me.

Sonia Poulton asked for Cristobell's opinion on things and it wasn't given so Sonia Poulton gave her own opinion on things.

Nothing of substance is all I can report in my humble opinion. Nothing with meat on its bones. I think I'll give it a miss next time.

I await to be crucified.
Is cristobell's book about Madeleine McCann?
No.
big grin  No wonder she only got one minute 25!!!
I was expecting to be torn to shreds by the McCann supporters and to be honest, I suppose I knew that a few on here would join in with the bitching.

Yes I mentioned my book in response to a question by Sonia.  I am a writer, and my career has been wrecked by my association with this case, just this week, a shill on twitter a troll threatened 'they would ruin' me - so I do not think it unreasonable to defend myself. The reference to my book was so fleeting I am surprised you remembered it, 99.9% of the interview was about the McCann case.

I did the best I could to bring up the questions and anomalies that surround the abduction story, and I have to say, it is not as easy as you may think - as I am sure Tony will agree, there is limited time to speak and I had already been told that Carter Ruck would be watching carefully, not to mention the crazed McCann fans who already have 20+ pages of abuse about me. 

It is easy for you to criticise Aquila, but you are protected by anonymity, I am not.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.12.13 11:07

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Just a reminder of what PeterMac said about the interview with Cristobell on the other thread.................
Sorry I'm sure. Not many of us can spend all day on the forum like you do so some threads and comments are missed.
That is why I took the trouble to bring it over and post it again to save anyone trawling through the thread.  Don't think I will bother again!
I am very grateful to you for posting it Candyfloss, and very grateful to Petermac for writing it!  Thank you both.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 11:17

I certainly admire anyone who expresses doubt publicly about the McCanns' story and does so in their real name. We know to what depths the cesspit element of McCann supporters will sink.

I hope that your interview will soon be readily available for us all to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.12.13 11:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:I don't agree with what Stephen Birch says, but I defend his right to say to it (Voltaire).  If we demand the banning of selective people then we are no better than the McCanns.

REPLY, also @marconi and @jd and @maria: and @columbostogeys:   This is not in any way, shape or form an attack on free speech. Birch has freedom to spout his nonsense on YouTube, for example, which he has done. The simple issue is whether a new media channel seeking to etsablish itself as credible should choose to promote Birch's views. ANYONE who promotes inaccurate information about Madeleine's disappearance does a disservice to her.

REPLY TO TONY:   

The entire global media industry have been promoting inaccurate information about Madeleine's disappearance since the case began!  At this stage Tony, no-one can say for certain what is 'accurate'.  Both you and I have researched Birch's claims and found them to be rubbish, but we cannot demand that people believe us.  

Apart from that, I am saddened to see this thread, and more particularly its title.  I say Bravo to the People's Voice TV, they are attempting to start a news channel that will get the truth through to us...

REPLY: Cristobell, please tell me how promoting Birch's views is 'getting the truth to us'? There have been literally hundreds of 'psychics' who have come up with one imaginative theory after another about what happened to Madeleine - every single one of them different from the others. Should 'The People's Voice' interview all of them? Or should CMOMM give them all a platform on the grounds of 'freedom of speech'?

REPLY TO TONY:  'the truth to us' was generic, apologies it was'nt clear.  I'm not suggesting Sonia should interview every fruitloop who steps up with a theory Tony, that would be ridiculous.  Stephen Birch however is a person of interest in this case (not in a criminal sense), that is, there are enough people interested in his theory to warrant interviewing him.  

something we have been fighting for, for 6+ years!  One of our biggest problems with this case has been the failure of the UK mainstream media.  It is rather churlish now to tear apart the opening programmes, and the amazing efforts of a small group of zealous people who have the guts to attempt something new. 

As far as the People's Voice TV is concerned, give it a chance, it will find its levels and I suspect will become a very valuable news source for those of us who have lost faith in the MSM.  As for Stephen Birch being a nutter - with respect Tony, that is how you were seen, especially in those early days.  His theory is easily disproved,

REPLY: In that case, why should any media outliet trying to win credibility give him a single second of air time? Who is the editor of 'The People's Voice'? - who chooses the people they interview?

REPLY TO TONY:  See above.  Whether we like it or not, he has risen to prominence in this case and he has an audience.  

I don't know who 'chooses' interviewees.  I was invited to appear by Sonia.

whilst yours is still 'live' and continuing and raising more questions.

What I find difficult to comprehend Tony, is that we are all on the same side.  

REPLY: Are you saying that Stephen Birch is 'on the same side'?  Have you actually listened carefully to all that he says?

REPLY TO TONY: Again, I am using the term 'same side' generically, in that we are all outside of the mainstream media - if it weren't for TPV tv, we would not have a voice.  

That is why we are here - to get justice for Madeleine McCann, and demeaning the efforts of a brave journalist like Sonia Poulton who is actually putting our side across, makes no sense whatsoever.

REPLY: Sonia Poulton, for all I know, might be doing some good news stories which do actually reveal the truth about a great many things. Featuring Birch's views for 35 minutes on the subject of Madeleine McCann doesn't encourage me to make a second visit to 'The People's Voice' anytime soon. 

I am very sorry you feel that way Tony as The People's Voice TV have offered us a platform to put forward our side of this story - something we have not had thus far.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 05.12.13 11:35

@Cristobell wrote:Agree Colombo, People's Voice must represent everyone. smilie
Hi hun I admire you and cant wait to hear the full interview you gave. Fair play. As to Twitter cant these people who troll you now be reported? They are idiots.

I watched the Birch video, it started well but seemed to transcend into chaos after a bit.. HOwever, I asked is this true about the McCann sighting nearto Murat house? I hadnt heard of that before.

Anyway you have my vote hun, the Internet is full of people questioning the McCanns but it seems only about 2 real people who are prepared to put their lives on the line.

columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

critical platform

Post by MarleneP on 05.12.13 11:40

I understand you both, Tony and Cristo Bell. At the end outweighs for me the argument that the "The Peoples Voice" offers a critical platform, which the media Manistream been DENIED!

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 05.12.13 11:58

If SB`s claims are damaging the hunt for MM in the same way as the good DR`s book, why haven`t the McCanns sued him.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 05.12.13 12:06

I only watched a few minutes of SB on TPV because the man irritates me as I think the "dig" is just a money spinner for him. He got permission to dig months back, so why hasn't it happened? IMO the man is full of bull but I was glad that TPV interviewed him as it showed people what a nutter he is!

Christobels interview was very good and she showed calmness and composure considering she had lawyers, pro McCann tweeters and any body else ready to critisise her every move, hair, clothes, house decor. So I say well done to her and I may tune in again to TPV if I find a topic interesting enough to listen to.
TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 12:08

@mysterion wrote:If SBs claims are damaging the hunt for MM in the same way as the good Dr's book, why haven't the McCanns sued him?
Because his totally absurd claims, such as claiming that the PJ went around Apartment G5A planting fake human cadaverine around the place which deceived Britain's top police sniffer dogs, are so patently bogus.

There's no point in suing people who lack credibility

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 12:09

Stephen Birch does not claim - on Facebook anyway - to have permission to go ahead with the dig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 12:12

TB - "But to promote Birch's crazed views on a media site supposedly dedicated to the truth?

I don't think so. "

I may be wrong but I`m sure TPV hasn`t claimed to be dedicated to the truth.  Who in the world could for that matter, as I doubt anyone can ever get to the real truth about a good number of mysteries.  And, from what we know so far of this case ... can any of it guarantee to be true?

Anyway this is how TPV describe themselves :-

" The People’s Voice is a free global internet TV & Radio station broadcasting the information, background and opinions the mainstream media won't touch.
Sonia Poulton Live
Ken O'Keefe's Middle East Show
The Richie Allen Show
Windows on the World with Mark Windows
and more... "

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.12.13 12:16

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I certainly admire anyone who expresses doubt publicly about the McCanns' story and does so in their real name. We know to what depths the cesspit element of McCann supporters will sink.

I hope that your interview will soon be readily available for us all to hear.
Hear Hear. It takes some real guts to stand up and be counted like Christobell has done. I wish there were more of her ilk on the TPV show instead of the likes of SB, who in my opinion does the cause much more harm than good with his daft claims.

I would advise (not that it's asked for) that Christobell totally ignores the trolls. By repeating what they say about you it only gives them more ammunition to use against you and shows your weak spots.

Anyway... According to Mr Icke himself, TPV could be gone in a matter of weeks unless they get significantly more ££££'s in.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 12:21

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@mysterion wrote:If SBs claims are damaging the hunt for MM in the same way as the good Dr's book, why haven't the McCanns sued him?
Because his totally absurd claims, such as claiming that the PJ went around Apartment G5A planting fake human cadaverine around the place which deceived Britain's top police sniffer dogs, are so patently bogus.

There's no point in suing people who lack credibility
Tony I think you`re twisting what was actually said - SB didn`t actually say that the PJ went around Apartment G5A planting fake human cadaverine around the place.  He did insinuate that DNA had been planted in the Scenic but didn`t say by whom AFAIR.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 12:23

monkey_mind wrote this on the forum back in January this year:

monkey mind on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:20 am

I’ve been away from the forum for a month or so therefore I don’t know if this has been covered if so Admin please delete

I remember when Stephen Birch first popped out of the ether and on to this forum some of us were of the opinion that he whilst appearing to be in search of truth much of what he said tended to confirm the McCann story and ultimately he would sing fully on their behalf.

In May 2012 Danie Krugel (remember him?) appears to have uploaded a video to you tube. In the comments feed below the video Stephen Birch writes the following...

"The UK & Portuguese government have covered -up the case after Portuguese Police recovered Maddies body in the Murat yard and planted Maddies BODY FLUID taken off her corpse in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, in order to solicit a confession from the parents. The case was closed to to prevent a diplomatic crisis and protect 3 billion rands worth of bi-lateral trade between both countries.Madeleine Mc Cann lies buried under Robert Murat rear gravel driveway..."

So there you have it. According to Mr Birch, the McCanns were stitched up by the nasty Portuguese police who dug up M’s body and planted the evidence in the poor doctors hire car. Bummer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfkRFobzF38&feature=player_embedded#!  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barking, barking mad - yet a new TV channel supposedly 'dedicated to the truth' gives him 35 minutes of air time - without challenge

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 12:26

Has he ever said who he thinks did the "killing" - if it happened of course.

Not that I'll rush to accept his judgement!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum