The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The People's Voice interviewing Stephen Birch for 35 minutes was...

1. A good idea

2. A bad idea

View results

Re: A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by jd on 05.12.13 16:26

Woofer wrote:Anyway - what are the four files that Teresa May is supposed to have squirrelled away ?
MADELEINE MCCANN FILE KEPT SECRET - Sunday July 1 2012

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5239-madeleine-mccann-file-kept-secret-sunday-july-1-2012

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/259644/Madeleine-McCann-Key-files-into-probe-kept-top-secret-to-avoid-Portugal-row

Back to top Go down

Re: A really terrible start for 'The People's Voice' as they launch a 35-minute video of Sonia Poulton interviewing nutcase Stephen Birch about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by aiyoyo on 05.12.13 16:28

Cristobell wrote:
Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Well, your interpretation is different from me.

It states clearly they are a platform to mainstream opinion  --  we understand this one OK yeah?  

It also states its goal as to question the official and alternative view of everything - meaning both sides of the coin yeah?

How can it be any other way?  Allowing one side over the other would be discriminating, no different from mainstream isnt it?
But therein lies the problem. SB was allowed to spout his 'alternative' view without question.

So yeah, no different to the mainstream in that aspect.
The subject is far from closed on TPV TV and their website is up and running, there is nothing to stop people from challenging Stephen Birch's theory.
Exactly!
It's a platform for news that differs from the official MSM version.

It would not be objective of the Channel as voice platform if it already assumes a predisposed judgement.
If that's the case then only the view PTV approved of will appear - how does that work as a voice platform to mainstream opinion?
Hence just as SB was invited, so was Cristobell. Chalk and Cheese!
It's just a voice platform, any side can challenge it.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 16:34

jd wrote:
Woofer wrote:Anyway - what are the four files that Teresa May is supposed to have squirrelled away ?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5239-madeleine-mccann-file-kept-secret-sunday-july-1-2012

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/259644/Madeleine-McCann-Key-files-into-probe-kept-top-secret-to-avoid-Portugal-row
Thanks jd - gosh I contributed to that thread - my memory is getting terrible.
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman on 05.12.13 16:40

Hi

Although I think Stephen Birch's theory is barking I'm trying to see how he came up with it.    Does anyone know the order in which the dogs searched?  Was it 5A, Murats, Cars, clothes?    For the PJ to know Murat was being framed and the parents were involved, the order would be important.  Not that I believe for one minute they would find MM body, take DNA and leave it there.  I am trying to work out why SB came to his opinion.   He states that someone dug a hole before 9PM and went to the Tapas restaurant to wash up?   Maddie was buried in the driveway sometime around 9.15 after GM spoke to JW.  Also that a third witness spotted GM hanging around Murat's driveway and that the witness statement has been withheld from the PJ files.

His theory is just to wako for me but maybe in his investigations he has come across something that may have been overlooked. 

He is getting quite a bit of interest by this link

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann

Maybe that's why he has been given his 30 minutes but the fact that he has'nt been CR'd is because he is way of the mark.
Ciawoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 17:05

Ciawoman wrote:Hi

Although I think Stephen Birch's theory is barking I'm trying to see how he came up with it.   

Because he wanted fame and money?

I am trying to work out why SB came to his opinion.  

He states that someone dug a hole before 9PM

Using pneumatic drills?

...and went to the Tapas restaurant to wash up?  

There was extra crockery that night?

Maddie was buried in the driveway sometime around 9.15 after GM spoke to JW. 

Also that a third witness spotted GM hanging around Murat's driveway

Ah well, that looks as though it's knocked Martin Smith's sighting on the head...unless...unless...unless it was a decoy?

maybe in his investigations he has come across something that may have been overlooked. 

Or maybe not.

Maybe that's why he has been given his 30 minutes

Or maybe People's Voice TV is just desperate for anyone to spout off on their new channel?

but the fact that he hasn't been CR'd is because he is way off the mark.

More like off his head.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.12.13 17:10

Snipped from Tony's post

"Maybe that's why he has been given his 30 minutes

Or maybe People's Voice TV is just desperate for anyone to spout off on their new channel?"

Well it's already been spouted that Martin Grimes is being liaised with and fingers crossed may well appear...my, my, whatever next!
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.12.13 17:16

aquila wrote:Snipped from Tony's post

Or maybe People's Voice TV is just desperate for anyone to spout off on their new channel?"

Well it's already been spouted that Martin Grime is being liaised with and fingers crossed may well appear...my, my, whatever next!
I think the liaison between Grime and Icke may have amounted to this:

Icke: Will you come on to my new TV channel and explain what your dogs found in Praia da Luz?"

Grime: No.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 05.12.13 17:16

The more I think about this the more I think about the upcoming verdict of the Libel Trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 05.12.13 17:18

I had no idea you would be so traumatised by non appearance of Martin Grime Aquila - perhaps in time you will heal, maybe counselling?

Cristobell - you were warned earlier on this thread about insulting fellow members here and your comment was deleted.

There is absolutely no need for this type of pettty insult.

We have left up your comment so that people can judge for themselves why we responded to your comments and deleted your earlier insult.

You are welcome here but NOT if you snipe at fellow members as you have been doing. And when we give a warning, we mean it - ADMIN    

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman on 05.12.13 17:25

Tony Bennett wrote:

Although I think Stephen Birch's theory is barking I'm trying to see how he came up with it.   

I am trying to work out why SB came to his opinion.  

He states that someone dug a hole before 9PM

Using pneumatic drills?

...and went to the Tapas restaurant to wash up?  

There was extra crockery that night?

Maddie was buried in the driveway sometime around 9.15 after GM spoke to JW. 

Also that a third witness spotted GM hanging around Murat's driveway

Ah well, that looks as though it's knocked Martin Smith's sighting on the head...unless...unless...unless it was a decoy?

maybe in his investigations he has come across something that may have been overlooked. 

Or maybe not.

Maybe that's why he has been given his 30 minutes

Or maybe People's Voice TV is just desperate for anyone to spout off on their new channel?

but the fact that he hasn't been CR'd is because he is way off the mark.

More like off his head.

Thanks for the reply Tony judging by SB text to you, I agree with all your remarks big grin 
Ciawoman

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.12.13 17:29

Cristobell wrote:I had no idea you would be so traumatised by non appearance of Martin Grimes Aquila - perhaps in time you will heal, maybe counselling?
I'm not traumatised by that Cristobell as you well know. I'll ignore the snipe.

I'm astounded that such an announcement was made with nothing to substantiate it.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 17:37

Although I think Stephen Birch's theory is barking I'm trying to see how he came up with it.    Does anyone know the order in which the dogs searched?  Was it 5A, Murats, Cars, clothes?    For the PJ to know Murat was being framed and the parents were involved, the order would be important.  Not that I believe for one minute they would find MM body, take DNA and leave it there.  I am trying to work out why SB came to his opinion.   He states that someone dug a hole before 9PM and went to the Tapas restaurant to wash up?   Maddie was buried in the driveway sometime around 9.15 after GM spoke to JW.  Also that a third witness spotted GM hanging around Murat's driveway and that the witness statement has been withheld from the PJ files.

His theory is just to wako for me but maybe in his investigations he has come across something that may have been overlooked. 

Maybe that's why he has been given his 30 minutes but the fact that he has'nt been CR'd is because he is way of the mark.
Hi Caiwoman - I`m of the same mind as you.  I`d like to know how SB came to his conclusions.  As far as I can make out from GA`s book :-

Aug 2nd  6pm - McCann`s residence searched by Eddie alerts to cuddle cat.
             8pm - All soft toys and clothes taken to sports hall and laid out - Eddie alerts to clothes.

not stated     -  Murat`s house searched - nothing

Aug 3rd  pm - Apartment 5A - Both Eddie and Keela alert to cadaver odour and blood.

not stated -  Area searched that Krugel marked out on Rocha Negra and other areas of waste ground
                  including  ruins, abandoned buildings, waterways, pipework, beach, bushes etc. - nothing 

Aug 6th    -  Underground carpark - Eddie and Keela alerts to Scenic.

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/chapter-16.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ristretto on 05.12.13 17:54

Tony Bennett wrote:
aquila wrote:Snipped from Tony's post

Well it's already been spouted that Martin Grime is being liaised with and fingers crossed may well appear...my, my, whatever next!
I think the liaison between Grime and Icke may have amounted to this:

Icke: Will you come on to my new TV channel and explain what your dogs found in Praia da Luz?"

Grime: No.
Do you really think Icke does the recruiting for guests? From what I've seen its Sonia Poulton getting them for her show herself. People like the Lyme's disease couple and Cristobell were known to her before the channel started and she trawls Facebook for guests now. Tonight she has been trawling for homosexuals to talk about their problems and other people to talk about the budget.

Ristretto

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.12.13 18:06

Tonight she has been trawling for homosexuals to talk about their problems and other people to talk about the budget.

well, well , well, i didn't even know they had a budgie!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 18:09

They should have brought in Katie Hopkins to interview Birch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas on 05.12.13 18:13

Tony Bennett wrote:
Woofer wrote:TB - "But to promote Birch's crazed views on a media site supposedly dedicated to the truth?

I don't think so. "

I may be wrong but I`m sure TPV hasn`t claimed to be dedicated to the truth... 

Here is David Icke in his very own words:
What a beautiful space they have in London! It’s exciting to see all these Truth initiatives moving forward with serendipitous speed and ease, isn’t it?

Imagine… a place to go for 24/7 truth on multitudinous topics, up-to-the-minute live feed, transparent reporting, on location… and by then there will be the most amazing details to share worldwide. This will bring the One People together like never before.                                                                                        

This is what I’ve been intending to manifest for so long; truth in media, so we can tell the world what’s REALLY going on—where, when, why, how, and whom. And best of all—IT’S FREE!

When he launched 'The People's Channel' in August this year, the Daily Mirror reported:

"He raised £300,000 to fund the station and says actor Keith Allen and human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell will be contributors".

I have never heard of Keith Allen.

But I have heard of Peter Tatchell.

Tatchell is well known for repeatedly demanding that the 'age of consent' be redcued as far as possible.

The possibility of tuning in to a broadcast by Peter Tatchell is IMO another good reason - besides their ill-advised 35-minute interview with Stephen Birch - for avoiding ever switching on to 'The People's Voice'.

And of course how can you hope to objectively report on or comment on subjects extending to the establishment thought police, Parliamentary sleaze, child sexual abuse and human trafficking when you proudly welcome on board activist individuals with a proven track record of harangueing and selectively combating those who use their freedom of speech to evidentially and legitimately critique certain privately devised social agendas and attempts to steer social conditioning. It doesn't really bode well, does it? How do you get to grips with exposing a Parliament stacked with homosexual pedophiles abusing or covering up the abuse of same-sex juveniles when you are already partly gagged by one of that fraternity's leading apologists and activists. Having someone argue tooth and nail that the homosexuality of a homosexual pedophile with the position and power to abuse boys and cover it up has nothing to do with their actions is like claiming that the irresponsible parenting of the irresponsible parents of a missing child has nothing to do with the fact that the child is missing. You can't claim an open and objective pursuit of truth when you are clearly precluding objective analysis of uncomfortdable aspects of the case.

Veritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 05.12.13 18:31

Cristobell wrote:
Daisy wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Well, your interpretation is different from me.

It states clearly they are a platform to mainstream opinion  --  we understand this one OK yeah?  

It also states its goal as to question the official and alternative view of everything - meaning both sides of the coin yeah?

How can it be any other way?  Allowing one side over the other would be discriminating, no different from mainstream isnt it?
But therein lies the problem. SB was allowed to spout his 'alternative' view without question.

So yeah, no different to the mainstream in that aspect.
The subject is far from closed on TPV TV and their website is up and running, there is nothing to stop people from challenging Stephen Birch's theory.
If the person running this new website is the same as the one running the Icke forum and I have reason to believe it is, (Sean the web master) I'd rather not thank you. He's a snake in my opinion.

I was (still am) a member of the Icke forum since 2007 but haven't posted for years, well certainly not since PMgate anyway. He was exposed by the moderating team at that time for reading members PRIVATE messages. Most of the mods (& many members) left in disgust after this. So you'll have to excuse my misgivings in not wanting to communicate with such a dishonest person. There's lots more I could add about him but I'll leave it there.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 05.12.13 19:15

Woofer wrote:
jd wrote:

I don't forget.....anything big grin 

Seriously, I think that these documents are so important in the truth of the case, and if they don't reveal directly the truth they will at least very strongly point in the direction. Hence why they will not release them despite the cover story of diplomatic relations. The unprecedented governmental & elite support the mccanns have had tells you why

And whatever I think about Birch, he is right imo that the UK should be pushing for these documents to be released. And also imo, more focus should be placed on this than the SY latest findings which is designed to put people thinking in the other direction

For the record, I have no time for Birch's dig, and his metal contraption is as laughable as the other South African's metal contraption using hair samples. But Ive realised this does bring up an important point in that with the mccanns & co all blaming robert murat then this is a golden opportunity for them and also as parents of a missing child I believe you would want to dig if only to dismiss it. But with kate mccann totally dismissing Birch speaks volumes, as does sending threatening legal letters to their PI to keep quiet about their findings too. This is what I glean from this

I have also realised that in order to find the truth, you cannot let any one individuals personality come into it and you are limiting yourself by doing so. The one and only thing that matters is the information, whether it be disinfo or a truth and I personally love disinfo agents because they 'have' to tell truths in order for the people to believe in them (I am thinking about alex jones here). My point is, I know his agenda but I only take the information and ignore what he is

The same with Birch, I don't know if he just making money or a disinfo agent, I don't know what he is really up to, but what mattered imo was that he went on TPV and brought up points like 48 questions, secret documents to an audience which I would guess were mostly unaware of such facts. He said what we would want to highlight on these important points. And if he pushes his dig then it is up to people to make their own mind up how ridiculous this may or may not be. Personally I am not sold on the dig, but think this should be done if only to dismiss it

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 05.12.13 19:41

jd wrote:For the record, I have no time for Birch's dig, and his metal contraption is as laughable as the other South African's metal contraption using hair samples.
I agree with most of what you said apart from the above. I think Birch's metal contraption is ground penetrating radar, the sort that is seen frequently in Time Team, and that's why he found experts to agree with his analysis

AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 05.12.13 20:04

AndyB wrote:
jd wrote:For the record, I have no time for Birch's dig, and his metal contraption is as laughable as the other South African's metal contraption using hair samples.
I agree with most of what you said apart from the above. I think Birch's metal contraption is ground penetrating radar, the sort that is seen frequently in Time Team, and that's why he found experts to agree with his analysis
I'm not sure if any of these has come forward themselves to verify this claim. I think if they had, if there was any weight to Birch's claim, a court order would have been placed to dig the driveway.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 05.12.13 20:37

I didn`t know that the Government could obstruct an investigation of a serious crime by refusing to release pertinent documents.

mysterion

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 21:45

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
AndyB wrote:
I'm not sure if any of these has come forward themselves to verify this claim. I think if they had, if there was any weight to Birch's claim, a court order would have been placed to dig the driveway.
Smokeandmirrors - Sonia Poulton said she had seen four of the five reports from the radar experts and verified they are kosher (it would be a bit stupid of him to forge something like that).
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 21:53

mysterion wrote:I didn`t know that the Government could obstruct an investigation of a serious crime by refusing to release pertinent documents.
Nor did I mysterion - sounds a bit far fetched to let a police force spend millions of pounds of tax payers money detecting a case that they`ll never solve without said documents. Teresa May must be having a laugh watching Andy Redwood chase his tail.
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.12.13 22:11

jd wrote:
Woofer wrote:
jd wrote:

I don't forget.....anything big grin 

Seriously, I think that these documents are so important in the truth of the case, and if they don't reveal directly the truth they will at least very strongly point in the direction. Hence why they will not release them despite the cover story of diplomatic relations. The unprecedented governmental & elite support the mccanns have had tells you why

And whatever I think about Birch, he is right imo that the UK should be pushing for these documents to be released. And also imo, more focus should be placed on this than the SY latest findings which is designed to put people thinking in the other direction

For the record, I have no time for Birch's dig, and his metal contraption is as laughable as the other South African's metal contraption using hair samples. But Ive realised this does bring up an important point in that with the mccanns & co all blaming robert murat then this is a golden opportunity for them and also as parents of a missing child I believe you would want to dig if only to dismiss it. But with kate mccann totally dismissing Birch speaks volumes, as does sending threatening legal letters to their PI to keep quiet about their findings too. This is what I glean from this

I have also realised that in order to find the truth, you cannot let any one individuals personality come into it and you are limiting yourself by doing so. The one and only thing that matters is the information, whether it be disinfo or a truth and I personally love disinfo agents because they 'have' to tell truths in order for the people to believe in them (I am thinking about alex jones here). My point is, I know his agenda but I only take the information and ignore what he is

The same with Birch, I don't know if he just making money or a disinfo agent, I don't know what he is really up to, but what mattered imo was that he went on TPV and brought up points like 48 questions, secret documents to an audience which I would guess were mostly unaware of such facts. He said what we would want to highlight on these important points. And if he pushes his dig then it is up to people to make their own mind up how ridiculous this may or may not be. Personally I am not sold on the dig, but think this should be done if only to dismiss it
Agree with most of that jd and its why I`m pleased he appeared on TPV - he and Sonia raised many of the dodgy aspects of the case that needed to be aired, the aspects that the MSM won`t touch.  Not everyone comes across his Youtube videos or follows his facebook page. 

In his text to Tony he supposedly boasted of being a genius - yes a grandiose statement like that could indicate a personality disorder but doesn`t negate intelligence.  Whether he`s a nutter or not, he did lay out important points.
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.12.13 23:16

Woofer wrote:

Teresa May must be having a laugh watching Andy Redwood chase his tail.
Quite.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum