The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Photos of Madeleine

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by j.rob on 29.07.14 17:34

@missbeetle wrote:
@j.rob wrote:Look at the head and neck of the boy on the right and then compare it with his lower body angle. His position is awkward to the point of being impossible. I think even a contortionist would struggle with those angles. Madeleine's right hand and arm are also at a pretty much impossible angle, given her body position. And the girl on the far left's lower legs - from the knee down, look mighty peculiar.

Why the need to publish what look to me as though they are heavily 'composed' family photos? I'd love to speak to anyone who knew all the McCann family.

Talking of weird photos of the McCann family - can anyone upload the photo that was released that allegedly shows Kate McCann as a school child? It looks like one of those official 'school' photos that are taken every year?

"
(snipped from Kate McCann's book)

Hope this helps, J.Rob.

Thanks. Neither of those photos are in the copy of the book that I have, though? Maybe in a later edition.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by Guest on 29.07.14 17:41

These are all the photos in the book - according to Pamalam's site.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

There is one of Kate as a child but not the one in school uniform.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

School uniform...

Post by missbeetle on 29.07.14 20:16

Picture of Kate in grey school uniform is from my Kindle edition of 'madeleine'.

____________________
'Tis strange, but true; for truth is always strange...
(from Lord Byron's 'Don Juan', 1823)
avatar
missbeetle

Posts : 985
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by aquila on 29.07.14 20:25

@missbeetle wrote:Picture of Kate in grey school uniform is from my Kindle edition of 'madeleine'.
This is the bewk 'madeleine by KATE MCCANN'

Here is a snippet from Antonella Lazzeri's lovingly written article to introduce Kate's bewk (reading the full article is worthy of its own topic)


SURROUNDED by photos of Madeleine, brave Kate McCann spent months writing her heart-rending book based on diaries kept after her daughter disappeared.
Kate said: "My reason for writing is simple - to give an account of the truth. The book was written for Madeleine for when she comes back and also for her brother Sean and sister Amelie, so that as they grow up they can read it too




"Along the way there were often tears and I would not be able to carry on. But I was determined to do it. Every penny we raise through its sales will be spent on our search for Madeleine. Nothing is more important than finding our little girl."



In this extract, edited and abridged by ANTONELLA LAZZERI and OLIVER HARVEY, Kate tells how in the early days she was tormented by thoughts of Madeleine's possible fate at the hands of a child sex offender:
THE truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly.



I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab.
Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn't help myself.



And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn't.
Later on it was the nights that were the worst. Not only did lying awake in the dark take me straight back to the most awful night of all, but my brain, finally free of the preoccupations of the day, would wander unbidden down black and terrifying avenues. 




http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/SUN1_07_05_2011.htm

Credit to Pamalam.

..................................................................


'madeleine by KATE MCCANN' the book written for her daughter and her twins.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8739
Reputation : 1725
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by Nina on 29.07.14 20:41

@aquila wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:Picture of Kate in grey school uniform is from my Kindle edition of 'madeleine'.
This is the bewk 'madeleine by KATE MCCANN'

Here is a snippet from Antonella Lazzeri's lovingly written article to introduce Kate's bewk (reading the full article is worthy of its own topic)


SURROUNDED by photos of Madeleine, brave Kate McCann spent months writing her heart-rending book based on diaries kept after her daughter disappeared.
Kate said: "My reason for writing is simple - to give an account of the truth. The book was written for Madeleine for when she comes back and also for her brother Sean and sister Amelie, so that as they grow up they can read it too




"Along the way there were often tears and I would not be able to carry on. But I was determined to do it. Every penny we raise through its sales will be spent on our search for Madeleine. Nothing is more important than finding our little girl."



In this extract, edited and abridged by ANTONELLA LAZZERI and OLIVER HARVEY, Kate tells how in the early days she was tormented by thoughts of Madeleine's possible fate at the hands of a child sex offender:
THE truly awful manifestation of what I was feeling was a macabre slideshow of vivid pictures in my brain that taunted me relentlessly.



I was crying out that I could see Madeleine lying, cold and mottled, on a big grey stone slab.
Looking back, seeing me like this must have been terrible for my friends and relatives, and particularly my parents, but I couldn't help myself.



And all this needed to come out. I dread to think what it might have done to me if it hadn't.
Later on it was the nights that were the worst. Not only did lying awake in the dark take me straight back to the most awful night of all, but my brain, finally free of the preoccupations of the day, would wander unbidden down black and terrifying avenues. 




http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/SUN1_07_05_2011.htm

Credit to Pamalam.

..................................................................


'madeleine by KATE MCCANN' the book written for her daughter and her twins.

She didn't write that, she can barely string a sentence together never mind, quote,
]Later on it was the nights that were the worst. Not only did lying awake in the dark take me straight back to the most awful night of all, but my brain, finally free of the preoccupations of the day, would wander unbidden down black and terrifying avenues. 

You are having a laugh Kate.

I bet your Mum is really proud of you.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by aquila on 29.07.14 21:16

@Nina,

Your mum invariably knows when you are lying.

Both mums were sent on the 'granny express' back home to UK pretty damn sharpish - I think this was after the 'professional counsellors' came in and said something 'meaningful' about reducing the numbers of people around.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8739
Reputation : 1725
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by kimHager on 29.07.14 23:47

Snipped from Le`bewk:

but my brain, finally free of the preoccupations of the day, would wander unbidden down black and terrifying avenues.

IMO she was saying after a day of playing super mum and dropping the twins off every chance ya get at creche's and schools, doing whatever you do for missing children and of course you have the funds to spend.... Then at night when all is quite and the guilt creeps up your brain travels back to that most awful night.. Does it detour down cemetery road? Just my opinion

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by j.rob on 30.07.14 15:55

@j.rob wrote:
@missbeetle wrote:
@j.rob wrote:Look at the head and neck of the boy on the right and then compare it with his lower body angle. His position is awkward to the point of being impossible. I think even a contortionist would struggle with those angles. Madeleine's right hand and arm are also at a pretty much impossible angle, given her body position. And the girl on the far left's lower legs - from the knee down, look mighty peculiar.

Why the need to publish what look to me as though they are heavily 'composed' family photos? I'd love to speak to anyone who knew all the McCann family.

Talking of weird photos of the McCann family - can anyone upload the photo that was released that allegedly shows Kate McCann as a school child? It looks like one of those official 'school' photos that are taken every year?

"
(snipped from Kate McCann's book)

Hope this helps, J.Rob.

Thanks. Neither of those photos are in the copy of the book that I have, though? Maybe in a later edition.
That odd head angle again, in the school photo. The face looks too big for the hair. Difficult to describe. But when you look at the fringe and top of the head, you would not expect the face to bulge out so much or be so big.

If this is a photo of Kate at about the same age as Kate says, that would mean she was still at primary school. In her book she writes that she went to All Saints in Anfield. So presumably this is a photo of when she was a pupil there?

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by tigger on 30.07.14 16:05

@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:My challenge for critical thinkers from the last photo thread:

Why is this NOT the stripey jacket?


OK seeing as there were no takers...

The reason is that on the jacket there is no dark strip surrounded by two light stripes.

"Eyes and no eyes" is the saying.

 

I hope that has put an end to this piece of nonsense.

Even if you are right about the stripes and imo you're not, please explain the lack of neck on Maddie's right.
Look in the mirror where the line of the neck starts, that head is pasted onto a fairly young body, one almost the same size as Sean who just 2 years and 2 months there.



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by BlueBag on 30.07.14 16:12

@tigger wrote:Even if you are right  about the stripes and imo you're not

Explain why.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4441
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by Justformaddie on 30.07.14 16:14

Could it be the hood? Clothes can also fold over on themselves making them appear different?

____________________
Parents=protection high5 
avatar
Justformaddie

Posts : 540
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-05-13
Location : On my iPad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by tigger on 30.07.14 16:24

@BlueBag wrote:
@tigger wrote:Even if you are right  about the stripes and imo you're not

Explain why.
 'please ............... laughat 



Because it is probably part of the hood of that little jacket, it has a pink/white/bkue/white/pink  sequence.
That coat can be seen hanging on the cupboard door in 5a.

Maddie.'s neck is no more than a stalk, a large piece missing - it's glaringly obvious imo.

I will no post more on this as you are not the only one of  rather impolite members who seem to have no other aim in life than to clear up these bits of 'nonsense'.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by BlueBag on 30.07.14 16:51

Please show where any part of the material on that jacket has a dark strip surrounded by two white strips.

And do you seriously think that Madeleine doesn't have her left shoulder raised and her chin leaning into it?

Why are you persisting with this patent nonsense that adds zero to anything to do with this case?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4441
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by tigger on 30.07.14 19:18

@BlueBag wrote:Please show where any part of the material on that jacket has a dark strip surrounded by two white strips.

And do you seriously think that Madeleine doesn't have her left shoulder raised and her chin leaning into it?

Why are you persisting with this patent nonsense that adds zero to anything to do with this case?

Sternocleidomastoid process is missing from the right side of her neck.
That is needed to -in this case - to retain her inclined head. The main tendon starts just behind the ear.
I have no problem with the left side although her head is inclined rather than her shoulder being lifted.

Here endeth the anatomy lesson.

Btw, where did I mention a dark strip? Colour blindness is more prevalent in males incidentally.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by BlueBag on 30.07.14 19:59

Tell us tigger.

What do you think they did to this photo and why?

I'm interested in why you and others are spending so much time on meaningless stuff.

Are you trying to prove Madeleine never existed or something?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4441
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by tigger on 30.07.14 20:34

Someone once taught me that if there's nothing you can do about some people, to look for the amusement value they may provide - unwittingly of course, as a by- product of their behaviour.

 spit coffee

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by kimHager on 30.07.14 23:29

I'm not sure anything that came from the mccanns us genuine Gerry loves confusion he said that confusion is good, to the public who was searching for his missing child. That only means he wants ppl confused so no one ever uncovers the truth. A big confusion piece is the photos... He gave the PJ the *last photo of Madeleine along with most others we have seen and I honestly don't know if any are genuinely a updated photo of maddy

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 8:30

@kimHager wrote: He gave the PJ the *last photo of Madeleine along with most others we have seen . .

Not the Last Photo - the one of the three of them by the children's pool.
That was never given to the PJ, and so far as we can tell the camera on which it was taken - the Canon PowerShot A 620 - was also not handed over.
The photo was given to a French Press Agency on 23rd, probably by Mitchell, and released to the world on 24th
shortly after Gerry had returned to PdL with Mitchell on 22nd

We have never seen the other photos from that camera. The ones we have are from the Olympus C-50

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by BlueBag on 31.07.14 10:41

@PeterMac wrote:That was never given to the PJ, and so far as we can tell the camera on which it was taken - the Canon PowerShot A 620 -  was also not handed over.

I still find that pretty incredible.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4441
Reputation : 2252
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by kimHager on 31.07.14 15:58

Ty PeterMac. Im thinking that since the photo was released to press before authorities it was to silence any questions of Madeleine being anything other than alive and well on May 3.

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by PeterMac on 31.07.14 17:16

@kimHager wrote:Ty PeterMac. Im thinking that since the photo was released to press before authorities it was to silence any questions of Madeleine being anything other than alive and well on May 3.

I do not believe it has EVER been handed to the PJ
Nor any of the others from the Canon, whatever they might be.
They are certainly not in any of the files the PJ have released.
Mitchell's bleating about the time caused people to examine the date and from there the weather patterns which prove fairly conclusively that it was taken on the Sunday - the first full day of the holiday.
and released by Mitchell three weeks later for exactly the reason you give
which, if true, means he knows knows that it is a forgery.
And by extension that he knows knows that Madeleine is dead. (But not by their hand - as he so eloquently put it - not that anyone had supposed it was up to that point, but once Mitchell denies something there is always good reason to suspect the converse)

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by kimHager on 31.07.14 22:52

Mitchell is in it up to his eyeballs along with the mccanns.. Now he is an accessory to the fact and be it homicide, accidental, your eight he KNOWS_bottom line_ Madeleine has had her "disappearance " mocked, her death used for financial gain and then there is the question of where's her body? I wouldn't put it past Gerry to make a map and send people on a global treasure hunt... Find the body and prove we did it.. For a fee, donations accepted in Madeleine's name the show.. Errrrrm fund must go on!
Sick sick people I hope they all rot behind bars IMO

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by j.rob on 01.08.14 0:27

@juliet wrote:And that bicycle..two or three sizes too small. This story is utterly fake...never mind the "accident at PdL"...this was set up long before. Every picture is suspect. Neighbours, doctors, nursery staff, anyone who might have known the missing child, etc have been gagged.

How ridiculous - as Gerry might say - just thinking about podgy faced Adam Tudor from  Carter Ruck - so proud of his little 'achievements'  in this case......

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by Gaggzy on 01.08.14 15:06

@kimHager wrote:Snipped from Le`bewk:

but my brain, finally free of the preoccupations of the day, would wander unbidden down black and terrifying avenues.

IMO she was saying after a day of playing super mum and dropping the twins off every chance ya get at creche's and schools, doing whatever you do for missing children and of course you  have the funds to spend.... Then at night when all is quite and the guilt creeps up your brain travels back to that most awful night.. Does it detour down cemetery road? Just my opinion

When Matt mentioned in his statement about himself and DP out searching during the night, he touched on this area and appeared to just stop himself from saying the word coincidence or irony after mentioning the name of that road.

That is an opinion of mine.
avatar
Gaggzy

Posts : 488
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2014-06-08
Location : North West.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum