The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Mm11

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Mm11

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Regist10

Photos of Madeleine

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Empty Re: Photos of Madeleine

Post by canada12 20.06.14 9:52

paradigm67 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks as ever to Pamalam.

Probably been covered already but why is there a photo of MBM just over half way down in the right column that clearly does not have the eye defect?

It could have been photoshopped out I suppose but would seem odd for that to be done.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit - looks possibly like a bit of a darkening where it is seen in other photos but nowhere near as prominent. Is this defect a progressive one that gets more prominent over time?

Not sure where the photo came from but in my opinion, this is probably closer to the original of that picture than other shots which show a heavy coloboma. There's quite a persuasive argument being made now that Madeleine never even had a coloboma - according to Kate it was just a fleck. So, rather than the coloboma being photoshopped out, I'm of the opinion this is the original photo, before the coloboma was photoshopped in.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 21.06.14 13:11

Also, I can't see the green and BLUE in the left eye, in some photos I can but not in this one?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 21.06.14 16:17

Think I made a mistake with that. What looks to be the original photo seems to be posted a bit further up the page on the left hand side

There looks to be a couple of copies. It would appear that the photo I first posted has been adjusted to possibly remove the redeye from the original. I dont know if that process should adjust the defect though or if that would have been a separate process. There look to be a couple of variations of the pic including one that has been heavily over saturated. I guess that may be because they will have been taken from different places which will give variation in hue etc.
paradigm67

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 26.06.14 19:26

Apart from the pool, tennis and playground pics, are there any other pics from the holiday? Even if the mcs have not released them?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.14 20:03

canada12 wrote:
paradigm67 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks as ever to Pamalam.

Probably been covered already but why is there a photo of MBM just over half way down in the right column that clearly does not have the eye defect?

It could have been photoshopped out I suppose but would seem odd for that to be done.

Edit - looks possibly like a bit of a darkening where it is seen in other photos but nowhere near as prominent. Is this defect a progressive one that gets more prominent over time?

Not sure where the photo came from but in my opinion, this is probably closer to the original of that picture than other shots which show a heavy coloboma. There's quite a persuasive argument being made now that Madeleine never even had a coloboma - according to Kate it was just a fleck. So, rather than the coloboma being photoshopped out, I'm of the opinion this is the original photo, before the coloboma was photoshopped in.

The mystery of the coloboma. The massive marketing ploy followed by the denial it ever existed and was merely a fleck.

A coloboma's not something you'd dream up on the spur of the moment if your child has gone missing. You wouldn't create a huge hunting campaign around it as the focal point of the search if it wasn't true. Would you? In a genuine abduction case the last thing you'd dream up amidst your grief and anguish is a false identifier. Isn't it?

So if it is only a fleck, not only does this give another indicator of pre-planning, it raises the question of why put such a misleading falsehood out there?

And why didn't people who knew Maddie come forward to say she had no coloboma?

So does the coloboma exist and it's the latest story of the fleck that's the untruth?

Questions and opinions only.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Empty Happy Madeleine on a bicycle...

Post by missbeetle 02.07.14 9:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

Those eyes look glued on to me.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.07.14 11:28

Even with the photo of Madeleine sitting by the pool with Gerry and Amelie, allegedly on that holiday. At first I 'just' thought that Madeleine had been photoshopped in...which of course is more than peculiar. But then I looked at the angle of the head and the size of the head in relation to her body.... And it is all weird. So I think that the head has been photoshopped onto the body. 
I mean- WTF???
Practically the only photo I can find which does look a did it could be genuine is one of Madeleine sitting cross-legged next to the twins who are both in little bouncy type cradles, with dummies in their mouths. Madeleine looks sad and possibly even a bit scared. IMO.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.07.14 11:36

I do agree that the photo looks dated but perhaps Grandpa McCann didn't like modern fashions.

The fingers on his left hand are partly obscured by his Ieg, nothing strange there for me.
What is it with all the pointing feet in the background? Looking like formal shoes even thou presumably this is supposed to be an outing to the park??

As always - creepy.

IMO
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.07.14 11:45

Like I said when I first joined this forum CRAZY and not in a good way. It really is all a sick mind####. What the hell is going on??
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Empty More spooky pictures...

Post by missbeetle 08.07.14 23:39

So here we have little Madeleine McCann, seated on some stone block steps with her father Gerry.

Gerry's crotch in full view, almost emphatically so by the position of his arms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Magnified to 400 - check out Gerry's right eye.

Yikes!
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 09.07.14 0:02

Right eye or whatever...what loving dad would not have lifted that little girl onto his knee or put an arm towards her? He always looks photoshopped in with his big grimaces.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 09.07.14 0:08

And that bicycle..two or three sizes too small. This story is utterly fake...never mind the "accident at PdL"...this was set up long before. Every picture is suspect. Neighbours, doctors, nursery staff, anyone who might have known the missing child, etc have been gagged.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Empty Madeleine and Gerry...

Post by missbeetle 09.07.14 0:20

juliet wrote:Right eye or whatever...what loving dad would not have lifted that little girl onto his knee or put an arm towards her? He always looks photoshopped in with his big grimaces.

Possibly because if he is sat next to any child at all in that photograph, said child seems to have their true identity obscured...

Again, I can see rectangular patches around the eyes and lips.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 15.07.14 3:48

The photo with grandpa mccann is a late 60's to 70's photo i had similar shoes and judging by pic quality,,colors and such it reminds me of my baby pics i was a late 70's child.Is Gerry saying itsmaddy? Id bet money its kate and prolly her own da or grandad IMO

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.14 10:12

My challenge for critical thinkers from the last photo thread:

Why is this NOT the stripey jacket?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 25.07.14 11:34

It looks to me like amelies stripey jacket/ dress

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 25.07.14 13:34

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

Those eyes look glued on to me.
Wow really I've seen this picture before but now looking at it... I'm thinking is this the "real " Madeleine? Because she's definitely not the girl in other pictures and she seems so much bigger than in the "last picture ".

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.07.14 7:18

BlueBag wrote:My challenge for critical thinkers from the last photo thread:

Why is this NOT the stripey jacket?

OK seeing as there were no takers...

The reason is that on the jacket there is no dark strip surrounded by two light stripes.

"Eyes and no eyes" is the saying.

I hope that has put an end to this piece of nonsense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.07.14 15:04

Look at the head and neck of the boy on the right and then compare it with his lower body angle. His position is awkward to the point of being impossible. I think even a contortionist would struggle with those angles. Madeleine's right hand and arm are also at a pretty much impossible angle, given her body position. And the girl on the far left's lower legs - from the knee down, look mighty peculiar.

Why the need to publish what look to me as though they are heavily 'composed' family photos? I'd love to speak to anyone who knew all the McCann family.

Talking of weird photos of the McCann family - can anyone upload the photo that was released that allegedly shows Kate McCann as a school child? It looks like one of those official 'school' photos that are taken every year?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.07.14 15:19

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So here we have little Madeleine McCann, seated on some stone block steps with her father Gerry.

Gerry's crotch in full view, almost emphatically so by the position of his arms.

Yikes!

This is another one of those 'impossible' angles. As though a head and neck have been plonked on an awkwardly posed upper body which has then been plonked onto a very peculiar pair of legs. The upper body and lower body are at an impossible angle. 

:wtf2:
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.14 15:25

j.rob wrote:Look at the head and neck of the boy on the right and then compare it with his lower body angle. His position is awkward to the point of being impossible. I think even a contortionist would struggle with those angles. Madeleine's right hand and arm are also at a pretty much impossible angle, given her body position. And the girl on the far left's lower legs - from the knee down, look mighty peculiar.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The pictures look OK to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 28.07.14 16:13

j.rob wrote:Look at the head and neck of the boy on the right and then compare it with his lower body angle. His position is awkward to the point of being impossible. I think even a contortionist would struggle with those angles. Madeleine's right hand and arm are also at a pretty much impossible angle, given her body position. And the girl on the far left's lower legs - from the knee down, look mighty peculiar.

Why the need to publish what look to me as though they are heavily 'composed' family photos? I'd love to speak to anyone who knew all the McCann family.

Talking of weird photos of the McCann family - can anyone upload the photo that was released that allegedly shows Kate McCann as a school child? It looks like one of those official 'school' photos that are taken every year?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(snipped from Kate McCann's book)

Hope this helps, J.Rob.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.07.14 18:25

j.rob wrote:
missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yikes!

This is another one of those 'impossible' angles. As though a head and neck have been plonked on an awkwardly posed upper body which has then been plonked onto a very peculiar pair of legs. The upper body and lower body are at an impossible angle. 

:wtf2:
Gerry's right leg looks especially odd.
The arrow crease in his shorts that points to his crotch looks to be where a 3/4 side view leg is joined on. Someone mentioned that there is a program with which one can assemble "people" from various body parts.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Photos of Madeleine - Page 2 Empty More observations...

Post by missbeetle 28.07.14 21:36

Gerald's neck beard is the worst I've seen it, in this picture.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 28.07.14 22:29

Crumbs! You are correct missbeetle. A lawnmower is what's needed there, by the looks of it.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top