The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Parents of schoolkids fight back - 1: Parents sing Christmas carols outside school after headteacher punishes children for saying the word 'Christmas'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Parents of schoolkids fight back - 1: Parents sing Christmas carols outside school after headteacher punishes children for saying the word 'Christmas'

Post by Guest on 30.11.13 10:45

To be fair, it's not a case of the mention of Christmas being banned completely, but only until December.

It does seem silly to me when the hype starts in September or October!

I'm reminded of one year when my son and I challenged each other not to use the C and F words for a week. It's not what it sounds like; the words were Christmas and Friends - the TV series which he was then obsessed with. Every time I said the C word and he the F word, we'd put money into a swear box. I was the one who ended up contributing most!

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of schoolkids fight back - 1: Parents sing Christmas carols outside school after headteacher punishes children for saying the word 'Christmas'

Post by Angelique on 30.11.13 13:02

I am amazed - If you put it another way the Head Teacher is only concerned about the effect Retail would have on her pupils whose discuss the 'C' word before December. 

So all the months of the year their heads can be filled with all aspects of retail advertising but she doesn't ban discussion with that. Does she think it will not have any effect on the learning aspect of her pupils. Its only the 'C' word.

She just doesn't like Christmas IMO. She is the one with the problem.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum