The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Post by oakeso on 01.12.13 10:26

" />

But there you are Cuddle Cat (or did they use a double), were you cat-napping?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 10:49

@sami wrote:You did enter the police station with Kate on that day though, you were peeping out the top of her bag as she went in.  What happened ?

Whaaaa-aaaaaaatt?

I missed out on all that?

That must have been one heck of a cat-nap.

Can someone please fill me in on what happened?

I think she went there to answer some questions.

What did she tell them?

Back to top Go down

Post by oakeso on 01.12.13 11:11

I wouldn't blame you for the cat-napping, by all accounts little sleep was had the previous night, you must have been exhausted. 

And it's my thinking you might also be blocking some stuff out, you must have been traumatized with all that "f*ing tosser" talk, I'd have been looking for a psy-cat-herapist myself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 11:14

TheRealCuddleCat wrote: Whaaaa-aaaaaaatt?

I missed out on all that?

That must have been one heck of a cat-nap.

Can someone please fill me in on what happened?

I think she went there to answer some questions.

What did she tell them?
You didn't miss much, CuddleCat. Actually, AFAIK, she only said: "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks it is."

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 01.12.13 11:18

Confusion is good.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 11:33

Last post on page 3 from our illustrious feline member.

So Jon Corner was to become Madeleine's godmother.

What a lovely image that creates!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 11:38

Châtelaine wrote:

You didn't miss much, CuddleCat. Actually, AFAIK, she only said: "Yes, if that's what the investigation thinks it is."
A little bird told me (didn't catch it unfortunately) that the first question Kate was asked was:

"On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?"

PLEASE, PLEASE tell me she mentioned me??

Either on the bed or on a high shelf or something??

She must have said SOMETHING about what she saw?

SURELY...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 11:51

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Last post on page 3 from our illustrious feline member.

So Jon Corner was to become Madeleine's godmother.

What a lovely image that creates!
That is just so embarrassing.

I think the trouble is that I just get so worked up even thinking about Jon Corner blaming me for that awful smell in the car and allegedly leaving Madeleine's DNA all over the place.

AND after I was washed on 8th May as well! - there won't have been much DNA left after that! (though some other chemicals may have left their lingering smell on me - but that's a story for another day).

There may be another explanation for my faux pas, namely that I am just getting old. After all, it's very nearly 11 years now since I left the Cuddle Cat factory - that's quite old for a cat. Let's call it a 'senior moment'.

What a life, though!

Nearly four years in the home of two important doctors and three lovely children.

Then four months of mayhem, from being there at the moment 'it happened', to being carted around Portugal, half of Europe and North Africa in the height of summer, and then over six years in a lonely bedroom, the only person I am able to see being a tearful Kate McCann.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 11:59

This is one of my favourite pics.

Look how lovingly and tenderly I am being caressed.

Beautiful.

It didn't take them long to surround me with those green and yellow arm bands, though.

I boasted to the other cats about them - but tell the truth, I thought they looked a bit naff.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 01.12.13 12:15

You are indeed a privileged, Cuddlecat, as we've never seen 'a tearful Kate McCann' although I sometimes thought that - how can I put this without causing you further trauma? - maybe you underwent a minor operation to enable an onion, only a very small one I hasten to add, to be inserted between your shoulder blades so that KM could have clandestine access to an instant reviver during those harrowing public appearances she made with you clutched in her hands?  This might explain the 'reeking' Mr Corner so thoughtlessly accused of you of.

I felt for you when reading your words "I have been placed back on Madeleine's bed, by her pillow, awaiting Madeleine's return.
It is a very lonely existence, with no child to cuddle me at night-time." but, just as a point of clarification, would that be the pillow whose cover was removed and given to the PJ or whatever other nosey parkers asked for items containing Madeleine's DNA? 

Has the pillowcase been returned and is Madeleine's bed regularly remade with freshly laundered bedding just in case she should slip back in through the window accompanied by a few lost boys early one morning?

Apart from your good self, are there any other pets living in Rothley Towers and do they fare better than you?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 13:25

@ultimaThule wrote:I felt for you when reading your words "I have been placed back on Madeleine's bed, by her pillow, awaiting Madeleine's return.
It is a very lonely existence, with no child to cuddle me at night-time." but, just as a point of clarification, would that be the pillow whose cover was removed and given to the PJ or whatever other nosey parkers asked for items containing Madeleine's DNA? 
I have no idea.

Can we leave the subject of Madeleine's DNA please: I AM NOT GUILTY!  OK?

I see pink cats and yellow teddies are among this year's 'must have' Christmas toys':

I am thinking: Karen Matthews...and Kate McCann!

But that's not a real Cuddle Cat in the pic!

Beware of imitations

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 14:09

That looks like a pig to me, not a cat. Please don't start telling us porkies, Cuddle Cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 14:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That looks like a pig to me, not a cat. Please don't start telling us porkies, Cuddle Cat.
I think you'll agree that the pig and me bear more than a close resemblance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 14:49

I've just googled cuddly pigs (as one does on a quiet Sunday afternoon) and found that there are indeed some creatures that look like you - particularly one called wiggly pig from http://www.pillowpets.co.uk/

I feel that a cuddle pig would have been much more appropriate in view of all the porkies that have beset this case from day one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 14:58

I think this was the first-ever picture of me taken in Praia da Luz.

On Friday, 4 May.

Of course, it wasn't released until August 2008, when the PJ released all their reports.

I suppose the key questions about this photograph are:

1. Who put me there?

2. When did they put me there? and

3. Why was that awful smell on me for months afterwards - but not on that bed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 15:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've just googled cuddly pigs (as one does on a quiet Sunday afternoon) and found that there are indeed some creatures that look like you - particularly one called wiggly pig from http://www.pillowpets.co.uk/

I feel that a cuddle pig would have been much more appropriate in view of all the porkies that have beset this case from day one.
If you have a look at this site:

http://www.idealprice.co.uk/compare.html?q=cuddle-cat&ort=Cuddle-Cat-Sale&adid=iaCkp56l2JWWn8aPppKmWdDNoHSnl8XOyF51lNWI1m6ZlNbViZSalNOfxg%3D%3D

there are so-called Cuddle Cats there that look NOTHING LIKE ME!

As I've said before, get the genuine article!

Don't buy a pig in a poke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 15:19

Okay CC, it's always been a bit of mystery where you originated from. You don't appear to be available from any known stockist.

Please let us know the answer to that one and we will then be able to avoid all the imposters.

Back to top Go down

Cuddle Cat

Post by Guest on 01.12.13 16:53

Cuddle Cat.  Found this pic today in Mail on Sunday's You Mag. Hope you like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 12.12.13 22:42

This is so so funny... but at the same time... such an intelligent and thought-provoking topic.....!!

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 22:45

I can't see a cat in that picture......

A bit of daftness helps at times - I do hope that we haven't lost The Real Cuddle Cat; what a honour it has been to have her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 22:51

There she is, bottom left, sitting on the chair!

CuddleCat, hope you are well. Please return to the Forum soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.12.13 23:53

Surely that's a green owl?

Apologies if it's staring me in the face, I have a bit of a crisis at the moment with leaking pipes, not personal ones so it could be worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 9:32

No, it's a pink cuddle cat!  Not the RealCuddleCat, of course, who left us so abruptly.

Apologies for the photo, my technical skills did not allow me to cut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 9:52

Please could someone else (I hope) confirm that on the left on the chair there is a big green owl and something very small and unidentifiable in a horrible shade of pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.12.13 10:00

LOL

Sorry, No Fate, you are correct - that is an owl on the left (didn't notice him), I thought you were hallucinating, what with your leaks.  Cuddle Cat is next to owl.  As I said, not the RealCuddleCat!  tongue

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum