The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

PLEBGATE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plebgate is worse than we thought: Police offices PLOTTED to trap Andrew Mitchell

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.06.14 8:18

The Sunday Times has an article today in which they publish evidence that Metropolitan Police Officers actively plotted to set the 'plebgate' trap that led to government Chief Whip Andrew Mitchell being forced to resign (I can't publish the full article as I don't subscribe to Murdoch's online news):

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/comment/leaders/article1417224.ece

I fully appreciate that not a few members here totally disagree with my attempts to suggest that Operation Grange might have been a deliberate and very cunning charade ('whitewash') from Day One.

But I would suggest that the practice of corruption in the Met and other police forces is now endemic and growing, and that many senior police officers now exude an air of arrogance suggesting that they feel they can get away with all manner of acts of corruption.  

In the 'plebgate' case, they actively plotted to bring down a serving member of the U.K. cabinet

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NOW it begins to warm up !

Post by PeterMac on 21.09.14 9:43

SKY is defending a libel action brought against it by Mitchell
and are being allowed to defend and to bring some FACTS into court - ( unlike in other famous cases !)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/plebgate-mp-andrew-mitchells-record-of-abusing-police-exchief-whip-called-officer-little-st-claim-court-documents-9746501.html
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'

'More than a dozen incidents' dating back to 2005 outlined by Sun's lawyers in libel case

JAMIE MERRILL Sunday 21 September 2014
The former cabinet minister at the centre of the Plebgate row has a history of foul-mouthed confrontations with police officers at Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament, the High Court will hear.
The allegations are contained in court documents presented by The Sun newspaper in its libel defence against Conservative MP Andrew Mitchell. The former government chief whip is suing News Group Newspapers Limited, the owner of The Sun, for alleging that he called police officers “plebs” during an argument at the gates of Downing Street in September 2012.
Mr Mitchell has admitted swearing during the incident but rejects claims that he swore at the officer. He has also consistently denied calling officers “plebs”. Mr Mitchell was forced to resign in October 2012, but CCTV footage later emerged which cast doubt on the police officers’ version of events.

Now new allegations paint a picture of a history of rude and abusive behaviour by the former minister over a seven-year period. The most serious allegation in the defence document is that Mr Mitchell called a police officer a “little shit” after he called for the then minister to stop as he was approaching a barrier at the Black Rod’s Garden entrance to the Palace of Westminster in November 2005.
Mr Mitchell is alleged to have responded to the officer’s request by saying, “I’m a member of parliament and I’m too important to stop for you.” When the officer responded that he “didn’t care” who Mr Mitchell was, the MP reportedly said, “Stop being so aggressive, you little shit.”

The court documents detail more than a dozen alleged incidents from 2005 until 2012. They include instances when Mr Mitchell is alleged to have been unable to produce the correct identification to enter Downing Street, refused to allow his car to be searched when entering the Palace of Westminster, and tailgated cyclists to enter a restricted area without being stopped for a search.
They also draw fellow Conservative Minister Ian Duncan Smith MP into the row; they allege that Mr Mitchell twice relied on Mr Duncan Smith to vouch for him in order to gain entry to Downing Street following confrontations with police officers.

The documents also allege that, while in Kenya as Secretary of State for International Development in 2011, Mr Mitchell stated that he “should be treated like royalty” and launched a “foul-mouthed tirade” questioning the actions of his accompanying police protection unit.
In Westminster his behaviour at Downing Street and the Palace of Westminster is alleged to have been so poor that incident reports by “senior management” allegedly described him as a “repeat offender” who had “scant regards for security measures”. During a meeting in 2010 with John Groves, the head of security in the Prime Minister’s Office, he reportedly said police “should have fucking well known” who he was.
On 18 September 2012, a day before the now-famous Plebgate incident, he is reported to have told a police officer at the contested Downing Street main gate that “I am the Government Chief Whip and I want to leave via these gates”.
Mr Mitchell’s libel case against The Sun newspaper comes after CCTV emerged that put the police version of events in doubt. An investigation carried out by the Independent Police Complaints Commission earlier this year found evidence of “collusion” by police officers over the incident. In February, PC Keith Wallis was sentenced to 12 months in prison for lying about having witnessed the row.
Mr Mitchell was unavailable for comment yesterday, but in an email his lawyer, Graham Atkins, said: “Mr Mitchell’s Amended Reply is shortly to be filed at court and this responds to each allegation in detail.”

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

News Thursday 27 Nov 14

Post by PeterMac on 27.11.14 16:56

And the case has just "collapsed" (technically) as the judge has ruled that he DID, probably say Pleb, or something very close.
Costs could run up to 3m pounds.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEBGATE

Post by Woofer on 27.11.14 18:55

Just shows the mindset of the man - much like David Mellor - they really think they`re superior and hate anyone they consider of lower rank to them.

Let`s hope the press dig more of them out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.11.14 22:11

Andrew Mitchell faces a £3million legal bill today after a judge ruled he did call Downing Street police officers 'f****** plebs' because they refused to let him through the main gates on his bike.
The former Government chief whip could face political and financial ruin after he lost his High Court libel action over the infamous 'Plebgate' incident in 2012.  
Mr Justice Mitting decided that the police officer he abused, PC Toby Rowland, lacked the 'wit' or 'imagination' to 'invent' the 'toxic' words the Tory MP said to him.

As I have said once or twice before, it often suits police officers to let others think them stupid, incompetent, lying, lazy, ill educated, and so on.
In this case it has worked perfectly for this officer.  Even the judge is of the same mind-set.

My first Sergeant was of Irish descent, brought up in the restrictive schooling system of Ireland, strapped on his left hand when he tried to write with it . . .
No further education, PC for a long time, and then Sgt, but each meal time would compete with me to complete the Times crossword, - with the exception of the literary and Greek references, which even I did not get.

I was just a cop.  Only after a few encounters did the Barristers on the Midland and Oxford circuit learn not to cross examine me in depth . . . !
I remain, your humble servant
PM     BSc (Hons), LLB, MA, Member of the Hon Soc of the Middle Temple, etc etc

And
Because I not a Patrician, I am by definition a Plebian.
In ancient Rome, the plebs was the general body of free Roman citizens who were not patricians, as determined by the census. Shopkeepers, crafts people, and skilled or unskilled workers might be plebeian From the 4th century BC or earlier, some of the most prominent and wealthy Roman families were of plebeian status

And then we find
In Latin the word plebs is a singular collective noun,   So there is no such thing as A PLEB.
Go to the bottom of the class, Mitchell, and construe Pleb

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.11.14 22:14

@Woofer wrote:Just shows the mindset of the man - much like David Mellor - they really think they`re superior and hate anyone they consider of lower rank to them.

Ugh. Foul little man.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/david-mellor-regrets-angry-row-with-sweaty-stupid-taxi-driver-get-a-better-education-before-you-try-being-sarcastic-with-me-9881350.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 27.11.14 22:37

Dee Coy wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Just shows the mindset of the man - much like David Mellor - they really think they`re superior and hate anyone they consider of lower rank to them.

Ugh. Foul little man.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/david-mellor-regrets-angry-row-with-sweaty-stupid-taxi-driver-get-a-better-education-before-you-try-being-sarcastic-with-me-9881350.html
He (Mellor) was travelling with Lady Penelope.

Given that there's stuff in the press to say London cabbies aren't much in favour of transporting him perhaps the next time Mellor is seen travelling around London will be in a Lady Penelope assisted carriage. He must remember not to piss off Parker. titter

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Plebgate

Post by willowthewisp on 22.07.15 10:55

So once again we see the machinations of Government abusing the System for their own benefit, but if the boot is on the other foot of a right to know, disclosure in the Public interest, the Government is once again in the High Court, "injunctions, National Security" Matrix chucrhill on machine parts they had already passed for export through licensed agreements from their own departments, Clown School anyone?
Nick Ridely,Kenneth Clark, Alan Clark and Tarzen Michael Heseltine, D notices?
Millions of pounds wasted in extradition and trails collapsing, the Tax payer will pay, ker ching, more money for the Learned friends practices or did they have legal aid?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 22.07.15 11:27

@willowthewisp wrote:So once again we see the machinations of Government abusing the System for their own benefit, but if the boot is on the other foot of a right to know, disclosure in the Public interest, the Government is once again in the High Court, "injunctions, National Security" Matrix chucrhill on machine parts they had already passed for export through licensed agreements from their own departments, Clown School anyone?
Nick Ridely,Kenneth Clark, Alan Clark and Tarzen Michael Heseltine, D notices?
Millions of pounds wasted in extradition and trails collapsing, the Tax payer will pay, ker ching, more money for the Learned friends practices or did they have legal aid?
My mother-in-law went on a dinner date with Heseltine. She said he was weird and had a compulsion to wipe his hands all the time.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Two police officers to face gross misconduct hearings - Guardian today

Post by Guest on 10.08.15 18:14

Rowena Mason Political correspondent
Monday 10 August 2015 17.37 BST Last modified on Monday 10 August 2015 17.48 BST

Two Police Federation officials will face gross misconduct hearings over the Plebgate scandal involving the Conservative MP Andrew Mitchell after a ruling by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).
The watchdog overruled a decision by Warwickshire police that one of the officers, DS Stuart Hinton, should not face a disciplinary hearing and directed it to take action.
The other force involved, West Mercia police, accepted the recommendation that Insp Ken Mackaill had a case to answer.
Mackaill and Hinton were accused of misrepresenting their meeting with Mitchell, which took place after the row about whether the former chief whip called Downing Street police officers “fucking plebs” in September 2012.
Mitchell has always denied saying those words but he lost a libel case against News Group Newspapers (NGN), which was the first to report his alleged use of the politically toxic phrase.
After the meeting in Mitchell’s Sutton Coldfield constituency office, Mackaill wrongly told the media the MP would not provide an account of the incident.
Hinton had to apologise to MPs after after he initially denied referring to the home secretary, Theresa May, as “this woman that the Conservative party have”.
The IPCC initially made a recommendation in July that both men should face hearings after conducting an independent investigation into the conduct of three officials. The watchdog has decided that the threshold for any possible criminal prosecutions was not met.

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 11.08.15 2:34

Mitchell is my MP. I was surprised when I read he had a home in the constituency as he had been parachuted into a dead cert seat. When I quiestioned his local residence the Labour MP wittily replied '' Yes he does stay here weekends when he can't get a flight to Val d I'sere!  (Well I thought it was amusing)
snook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum