The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

PLEBGATE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEBGATE

Post by PeterMac on 26.11.13 12:53

Breaking NEWS
Sky
One officer to be charged with Misconduct in Public Office
Other officers still being looked at over Disciplinary offences.

The Met had the opportunity to hush this up, to present the CPS with inadequate evidence, to pull all the strings at their disposal - but they didn't.
They are hanging one of their own out to dry.
Other enquiries will take note

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEBGATE

Post by Mirage on 26.11.13 12:54

@PeterMac wrote:Breaking NEWS
Sky
One officer to be charged with Misconduct in Public Office
Other officers still being looked at over Disciplinary offences.

The Met had the opportunity to hush this up, to present the CPS with inadequate evidence, to pull all the strings at their disposal - but they didn't.
They are hanging one of their own out to dry.
Other enquiries will take note
Indeed.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 26.11.13 17:44

was only one scalp enough?, ( the CPS investigating the police yet again!!!! guess what?  They conveniently find just one of their own doesn't meet the standards we'd expect) apparently AM's mob are furious.  On a side note, irrespective of the "Plebs" allegation (and I appreciate the importance of that) why was he not charged as he swore at a police officer?  If I had dropped the f-bomb in front of a policeman in similar circumstances I'd be arrested and charged within days not months.  AM likes to sound off as if he is representing the "people" -  "No wonder there's no trust in the police if this is how they treat an MP?  What would they do if I had been an ordinary member of the public etc etc"  (Not attributed to AM) If you had been Joe Public my privileged friend you would have been nicked in a heart beat so stop playing this common man bullwhip.

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 26.11.13 17:57

Having watched Andrew Mitchells press conference today, reported here http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/26/plebgate-andrew-mitchell-press-conference-live ,  it appears this case is far from over. I understood that he is starting civil actions against the met. It appears (to me) that PC Toby Rowland’s account of the altercation between him and Mitchell in September 2012 could not possibly be correct, but no action has been taken?
I think this story has still a long way to run !

(Apologies, my hyperlink to the press conference does not work so you will have to copy & paste the address) soz

edit - working now
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 26.11.13 18:03

It all would have been hushed up if it hadn't been an MP/former government minister.   Joe Public would not have stood a chance, but at least one officer, so far, will face action.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 26.11.13 18:51

How much is all this costing the tax payer?

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.11.13 19:02

@listener wrote:Having watched Andrew Mitchells press conference today, reported here http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/26/plebgate-andrew-mitchell-press-conference-live ,  it appears this case is far from over.
I think this story has still a long way to run !
I agree. And the Met will have no choice but to tell the truth.

And just as an irrelevant aside, how many other Enquiries and DCIs would now risk being caught in the headlights?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 19:02

Who cares?

Who, of all the taxpayers concerned, really cares?

NO ONE

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 26.11.13 19:07

@Portia wrote:Who cares?

Who, of all the taxpayers concerned, really cares?

NO ONE
...err - ME!
I have no wish to live where Police corruption exists at that high a level!
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 26.11.13 19:15

If Andrew Mitchell had used the correct gate in the first place, this country would have been saved thousands of pounds. I've never understood why the main objection has always been at him using - or not- the word pleb when the emphasis should have been on his foul language to a policeman.
Enough to get your collar felt if you're just a pleb:biggrin: .
His arrogance knows no bounds.

Casey5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 26.11.13 19:24

@Casey5 wrote:If Andrew Mitchell had used the correct gate in the first place, this country would have been saved thousands of pounds.
I agree.
However, this case is now about Police corruption at a very high level, not about what was or was not said!
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 26.11.13 20:45

@listener wrote:
@Casey5 wrote:If Andrew Mitchell had used the correct gate in the first place, this country would have been saved thousands of pounds.
I agree.
However, this case is now about Police corruption at a very high level, not about what was or was not said!
And the commissioner Balloon Hoo-How gets a mention !

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 21:37

@PeterMac wrote:
@listener wrote:
I agree.
And the commissioner Balloon Hoo-How gets a mention !
Aie sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.11.13 23:11

The eye's headlines made me laugh...

and yes "If Andrew Mitchell had used the correct gate in the first place, this country would have been saved thousands of pounds."....This story is just ridiculous considering what is going on in the world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 26.11.13 23:21

Just shows the police are politicised. No business to be. These are worrying times when you can't trust the police to tell the truth.

It's about time the MET sorted themselves. They are making a habit of corruption.

At least Alison Saunders has done the right thing. There is hope.

Any police officer, high or low, should be held to account for corruption and perverting the course of justice.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 26.11.13 23:35

@jd wrote:This story is just ridiculous considering what is going on in the world
With respect, jd, this story is evolving rapidly into a lawsuit by a (ex) minister of a serving UK government against the Metropolitan Police force in the UK, suggesting high level attempted political influence by the Met against a serving UK government - and the internal corruption within the Met which must therefore exist if the charge is proven.

I think this WILL be big!
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.11.13 23:47

@listener wrote:
I agree.

Actually, the initial matter could be put another way. In fact, Andrew Mitchell had used that gate on many many previous occasions with his bike.

So it could equally be put this way:

If a policeman had not insisted that Mitchell couldn't use the gate he had used many times before, this country would have been saved thousands of pounds.

I fully agree with 'listener' and others that the lies by police officers, members of the Police Federation and even Chief Constables in this case reveals the appalling and politicised nature of today's police force. They are prepared to lie, and cover up their lies.

HILLSBOROUGH

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 27.11.13 0:19

@listener wrote:
@jd wrote:This story is just ridiculous considering what is going on in the world
With respect, jd, this story is evolving rapidly into a lawsuit by a (ex) minister of a serving UK government against the Metropolitan Police force in the UK, suggesting high level attempted political influence by the Met against a serving UK government - and the internal corruption within the Met which must therefore exist if the charge is proven.

I think this WILL be big!
I will watch with interest, but the met commit far more serious offences against UK citizens and nothing ever gets done about it, but when it involves an MP all hell breaks loose. I hold zero respect for politicians as they rob, steal and lie to the public whom they are meant to be serving, and they certainly do not care one iota about any of the public and are happy to crush us into the ground as they are proving

I totally agree that the internal corruption within the met (mostly at the very top/common purpose agenda) has to be shown and dealt with, especially with things like Hillsborough and Stephen Lawrence which are nothing short of disgusting, but I can't help feeling there are other agendas going on here. One that involves eventually replacing the met as we know it with private security such as G4S. The elite's main tactics are to to things very slowly and at pace so people are not alerted, and the police are slowly having their work farmed out to G4S. Police forces are now taken them on and in the Saville case they are doing the witness interviewing etc. Call me cyclical or wrong, but I see the same pattern as in other things

In time we shall see how the corruption in this MP's case is punished vs Hillsborough and Stephen Lawrence. In theory, the punishment should all be the same..... but will it?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 27.11.13 0:49

My current understanding is this –
The Met, whilst not happy with the current government, told porkies, the result was the resignation of a serving cabinet minister.
Not being pleased at having been forced out of his 25 year career, the minister has gathered together enough proof to discredit the Mets explanation of that evenings events.

As a result, they have given this -

“The Metropolitan police have now said following the CPS decision five officers would now face gross misconduct panels – where the ultimate sanction is dismissal – a decision supported by the police watchdog, which was supervising the police investigation.
A further two officers will be dealt with by their superior officers in a locally managed misconduct hearing for providing inaccurate statements or inappropriate comments and an eighth officer will be spoken to by his managers in relation to inappropriate comments.
The four officers who face misconduct are accused of discreditable conduct relating to honesty and integrity and/or to the improper disclosure of information.

Bernard Hogan-Howe, the Met commissioner, said no action would be taken against PC Toby Rowland, the officer on duty in Downing Street who was involved in the altercation with Mitchell and who said he had been called a pleb, after the CPS concluded there was insufficient evidence to suggest he was lying.

But Mitchells evidence seems to totally contradict BHH’s findings – and he is taking this all the way !

Edit - Just seen your post above jd - now that makes one think! thinking
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 27.11.13 1:46

End of the day its the same old story

News headlines ...........the world must stop whilst this MP or that MP consults his layers at the the taxpayers expense to sort our some triviality, whilst all over the net for years have been rumours that MP's in the house of Commons have been involved in serious child abuse scandals that have been covered up and those same MP's have been allowed to continue serving their country (some kind of joke), and then we have Sir J Saville OBE only after his death accused of all kinds of abuses against children. This was the man who Royalty gave a platform to, only because his efforts poured millions into our NHS hospitals, they would not dare to reride him whilst he was alive because he would have shown them up for the parasites they are. Arent they the same benefactors who not so long ago were party to entertaining a well connected family who gave millions to their so called charity efforts who were although filthy billionaires a drug addled affair open to advantage taking and the result was a women found dead in a mansion in london whose body had lain there for a whole 2 months whilst her husband went about his business getting high.
Have you ever wondered why all of a sudden anyone who is anyone out there whether it is in banking or in politics or teaching or running our social services appears to be GAY? yet supposedly only a minority of the population is gay.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 27.11.13 1:54

Sorry - to edit my last post above - it was not BHH's findings, but the CPS findings!
listener

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.11.13 7:08

Snipped from Independant  

Mr Mitchell, who is suing The Sun for defamation, said he expected PC Rowland to come to court and “swear to his account” under oath. 

In a statement, PC Rowland said, “I stand by my account of events in Downing Street on 19 September 2012. This has now been thoroughly investigated and the CPS has confirmed there is insufficient evidence to take any criminal proceedings against me.
“In addition, neither am I subject to any disciplinary proceedings. I confirm that I am prepared to give evidence under oath if required.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/spokes-lies-and-videotape-police-are-still-not-telling-truth-over-plebgate-says-andrew-mitchell-as-officer-pc-keith-wallis-to-be-charged-with-misconduct-in-public-office-8964589.html

Well one or the other is going to be lying under oath. the question is which which one?

Sky News 

http://news.sky.com/story/1173993/plebgate-mitchell-and-policeman-set-for-court

Back to top Go down

Officer sentenced to ONE YEAR i Plebgate case.

Post by PeterMac on 06.02.14 15:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2553105/Police-officer-lied-witnessing-Plebgate-row-jailed-12-months.html
BREAKING NEWS: Police officer who lied about witnessing 'Plebgate' row is jailed for 12 months
Keith Wallis pleaded guilty last month to misconduct in a public office
The court heard he admitted his lie in a police interview and offered to resign
He has now been jailed for 12 months at the Old Bailey

Excellent news.
C'est pour encourager les autres.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.02.14 16:40

"The court heard he admitted his lie in a police interview and offered to resign".

IMO, having admitted he lied he should have been instantly dismissed from the force but it would seem that, despite Wallis pleading guilty on 10 January and having been sentenced to 1 year's imprisonment today, 6 February, he continues to be employed as a police officer with all of the benefits this confers.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another two PCs sacked 26th Feb '14

Post by PeterMac on 26.02.14 16:32

Another two have been sacked with immediate effect. Details on Sky

One is Wallace, the one who was sent to prison
The other is the one who contacted the Sun.

Here it is
http://news.sky.com/story/1217787/police-officers-sacked-over-plebgate-row
Two police officers have been sacked from the Metropolitan Police over the Andrew Mitchell "Plebgate" row.
Keith Wallis and James Glanville were dismissed for gross misconduct, Scotland Yard said.
Andrew Mitchell, chief whip at the time, was involved in an argument with another police officer, Toby Rowland, after he was not allowed to cycle through the main gate of Downing Street in September 2012.
Mr Mitchell, who was accused of calling the officer a "****ing pleb", resigned over the row.
The Tory MP has always maintained he never used the word "pleb", but admits swearing during the altercation.
Earlier this month, Wallis was jailed for a year for misconduct in a public office after he admitted lying about witnessing the incident.
In an email to Conservative deputy chief whip John Randall, he claimed to be a constituent who was sightseeing near Downing Street when he saw Mr Mitchell swearing at police officers.
Mr Glanville was arrested in January 2013 on suspicion of the unauthorised disclosure of information to the media.
Although no criminal action was taken, the team tasked with investigating the disclosure of information to the press found evidence Mr Glanville gave details to The Sun.
Operation Alice established he provided the newspaper with a photo of PC Rowland's email about the incident that he sent to his supervisors.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum