The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

25 November 2013 - The 4th anniversary of CMOMM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 25 November 2013 - The 4th anniversary of CMOMM

Post by Ayniia on 25.11.13 14:51

Happy Birthday and thank you all for keeping the forum so "clean" of wild conspiracy material, trolls and other "monsters" :)

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 25.11.13 16:04

There's not much to say that hasn't already been said so I'll keep it simple. 

Sincere thanks & gratitude to all the good hearts & minds of this forum. Bless you all. roses

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 25.11.13 16:17

Happy Birthday!!big grin 

Thanks to Jill, Candyfloss, Tony, Peter, researchers, admins and mods. I don't post much but read lots and this forum has become a great source of info for me, so thankyou all again thumbup
TMH

Back to top Go down

Post by krisy22 on 25.11.13 16:19

Happy Birthday xx  Thank you so much everyone ... who gives their time and effort to making this a very fair and pleasant place to be. So very much appreciated
krisy22

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 on 25.11.13 16:29

Thank you from me too

You all do such a great job

Lets hope that justice will at last happen for the little angel that you have all fought so hard for.

I personally believe it's not very far off  now.

Keep going....Thank you again  thanks

PEANUT66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 25.11.13 16:39

While this site continues to question Madeleine will not be forgotten, nor will those who try to evade justice.

Well done all.     thumbup
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 25.11.13 16:55

A big thank you from me to Admin. and Candyfloss for keeping things running and to all who contribute. roses 

Many Happy returns CMoMM. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 17:00

Let's hope The Complete Mystery Of Madeleine McCann is solved before the next birthday, Angelique winkwink

Back to top Go down

Well done and keep up the excellent work!

Post by Swannie on 25.11.13 17:29

If I was rich, I'd buy you all a McCanno set for Christmas, the new must-have construction toy - make it into anything you want from the 9 components, change it as often as you like, be as creative as you dare. The special Christmas gift set now includes a free white van toy for a limited time only.

[Warning - this set cannot be used in Portugal as reconstructions are not allowed there.)

Swannie

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 25.11.13 18:34

Happy birthday to this forum; this sanctuary of sanity and reason. Thanks to all of you who put in time (and take risks) to keep it going and thanks to all of you who, like me, won't give up on this case until justice is really done in memory of Madeleine McCann.

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk on 25.11.13 18:45

YAY! dance 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! drinks 
And a massive thanks  to all who keep the forum running!  thumbup
wjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.11.13 18:54

Thank you Jill, Candyfloss, Tony, Peter, all the Mods Admin and Forum support and all of those which have made this the Number 1 place for Madeleine on the Web. 

This site has done the most for Madeleine over the years, in accumulated man-hours than any other individual or organisation including police forces and her family members. The tens, or hundreds, of thousands of people who have come across this site will find the information joins dots the media and the family don't want you to join together.

I'm confident that amongst all the threads here the truth lies, we just need the authorities to put a three year old child before covering up whatever to save their own @r$e$.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 25.11.13 22:08

Happy Anniversary CMOMM! Thank you for all your hard work: the owner, admin, the moderators, the researchers and everyone else who contributes here.
I've learned so much here, and am still learning. It really is an invaluable site.

I'd like to say many happy returns, but hopefully this case will soon be solved and there will be justice for an innocent little girl.

roses

Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie on 25.11.13 22:26

I endorse what has been said today.  My gratitude to you all for bringing every snippet of information, every minute of every day.  Thank you to Jill, admin, mods and all who contribute to this forum - many of us readers would be lost without you. 

Never give up the fight for justice for Madeleine  roses

jowie

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 25.11.13 22:46

Thanks to all those very hard workers!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 25.11.13 23:36

Congratulations and many thanks. I've only been posting here a few months, and not often at that, but I've lurked for over a year and have been consistently impressed by the knowledge and research skills of people in this forum. I appreciate everything that people here are doing for Madeleine.
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by listener on 25.11.13 23:48

Flowers and many thanks to Jill, candyfloss and all who have helped to make this such an excellent research/information forum
flower flower flower roses roses roses  thanks thanks thanks

(Great op Tony, Thank-You)
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 26.11.13 19:46

Thank you. This is a haven of calm rational people - I feel reassured that there are so many decent people looking for justice to prevail.

Praiaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by onthecase on 26.11.13 22:07

agree with all,   many thanks from me ,  keep up the good work for a little girl who must have justice ...
onthecase

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on 26.11.13 23:36

Thank you Jill for putting your day to day life on hold to put this case out there as something that is not beholding of a just and fair society.
You had the courage and the conviction to do something about it - for that you deserve credit.
Your site 6 years down the line is the only site that I feel is deserving of the title of keeping Madeleine where she belongs i.e. among the millions of babies
across the world who have no voice.

We live in a sick society. The reason is simple........our education system is dictated by the few, history lessons are falacy dictated by the few.
Fact is this:  In western society since the schooling system began children have been fed false history,  (even I nearing pension age had a lot of learning to do in adulthood outside the education system to understand just how fecked up the mindset out there is) the Vatican was part and parcel of the control mechanism as were all the other pretenders. The game was - you guys keep the masses in control i,e, feed them the Ten Commandments or whatever it takes in order to keep them subservant and we the controllers will ensure that you serpents receive your reward.
How the hell in this day in age are the Royal family able to control the scene........Just take a look at their past history. There is only one reason and that is media manipulation.

Anyway as they say --------talk is cheap.  If we really want to put a stop to this lunacy WE CAN.
If Gerry and Kate who had no time to look for Madeliene had time to find 100,000 signatures to play their silly games instead of doing everything within their power to eliminate themselves from the investigation, we true advocates for justice can surely form a petition to demand many things.
But where do we start (knowing that it does not take a lot of effort to discover that way to many of our elected officials and MP's are not representative of the masses for all the hype about equal this this and that.........the facts show that there are way to many homosexuals, and way to many members who have had charges of crimes against minors including sex crimes and way to many  shady characters who have been accused on many online sites of paedophilia against minors who were protected from prosecution. It is not right that today in the UK we are hearing over and over again that our MP's are not fit for office, even worse is the fact that many politicians still in office and many in the Lords should have been locked up years ago and the key thown away.

The point is this: we cannot trust those in office to operate on our behalf  a just mechanism that serves the purposes of a just society, and a planet that will suffice for our children down the decades. We have seen how they put out D notices to protect themselves when need be. From the little I have read on mainstream news last few years it is quite obvious to me that the there is a cartel in operation and only those who have  blood connections or those who have been seduced early on to the joys of gay sex and anything goes with that mentality and all the brainwashing that that entails is suitsble for a place in the political arena.
Scary?
Well it scares the hell outta me to find that way to many of out politicians today from whatever party have convictions for sex crimes.
And it scares me even more that there are numerous online sites out there who have named MP's accused of henious sexual crimes against children who have yet to be charges or convicted even though there is much evidence for charges. 
Is it any wonder that children are being abused in childrens homes when we have D notices to protect those in Government who should be investigated.
Believe me whatever abuse is going on in childrens homes today is no diferent from what went on decades ago, then they did not have the internet today they do but the abusers have a little self help called a D notice.
The McCanns and their fellow Tapas buddies through their profession as NHS professionals are well aware of New Labours dirty little sectets back in 2007 regarding the NHS and back door privitisation. Lets remember it took a whole 2 years for the facts to be exposed.

mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by Peggysue on 27.11.13 18:27

happy birthday....to this great forum.

Peggysue

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 on 27.11.13 20:31

Belated Happy Birthday and sincere thanks to all Admin and everyone who works so hard keeping this forum going.  I wonder if we'll all still be here next year or will things have moved on and case closed!  Who knows - who'd have thought we'd all still be discussing the case 6 years later.

Followed a link onsite a couple of days ago, which was from 2010 (I think) and there were some current posters and quite a few who no longer post.  Just hope that soon justice will prevail for Madeleine and Dr Amaral.

jay2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.11.13 21:22

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

clapping1 thumbsup bravo

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 27.11.13 21:57

Well done and THANK YOU to admins, plus everyone who makes this a great forum. thanks
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 28.11.13 10:55

Congratulations and thank you.

I have lurked on several fora but this is the only one where I post , due in no small part to the quality of the people involved with it. Nothing which detracts from the search for the truth is tolerated and for that I salute you. roses
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/