The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sonia Poulton on PVTV

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton on PVTV

Post by Hobs on 25.11.13 20:55

I have a confession to make.

When i was at school i managed to get a signed photo of david icke from when he was on multicolored swap shop.

Yes, i have the autograph of the son of god  Mrs

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 20:57

Gosh - perhaps you could try selling it on E-bay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 21:17

@ Hobs and Chilli and NFWTD: thanks - I had a good laugh big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 21:21

Thanks I will go and google him. What I meant was not his theory but what he is/does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 21:26

Supposedly he's a property developer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 22:17

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Supposedly he's a property developer.
That covers a multitude of sins, as the saying goes.

It's the kind of thing I'd describe myself as if I was, for instance, an unemployed fantasist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 22:22

I am curious about him as he appears to have no website for his business which must be unusual nowadays. The only thing is his LinkedIn profile which those who haven't already seen will enjoy!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 26.11.13 0:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Gosh - perhaps you could try selling it on E-bay!
You mean sell my holy relic for mere money (preferably a large sum of mere money)

big grin

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody on 26.11.13 9:46

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Supposedly he's a property developer.
That covers a multitude of sins, as the saying goes.

It's the kind of thing I'd describe myself as if I was, for instance, an unemployed fantasist.
laughat

unchained melody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.11.13 10:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh dear, Stephen Birch is going to be on in the first couple of hours. That isn't going to give the station much credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNh7cJqCMJo
Hard to believe, but the claims of this fantasist (Birch) have had 85,000 views already on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhe05pkcYg

Birch is about the most transparent conman, fantasist and Walter Mitty character you could ever meet, yet here he is featuring on Icke's new 'People's TV'.

The obscene swear-word merchant Chris Spivey is another one whose contact with reality is only intermittent. Along with a handful of truth, his site is mixed with hundreds of dramatic speculations and rumours recycled as fact. Among them, he gaves much space to Birch's theory of Madeleine's grave in his driveway. I think Spivey, who knows nothing worth knowing about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, has been secretly flattered by Birch talking to him.

More fool the both of them - two fools talking to each other.

And Icke's paper-thin credibility will take a further nosedive by recycling Birch's rubbish

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 10:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSH_o1bF-U

This is yesterday's interview. I haven't plucked up courage to watch it but, in fairness to Mr Birch, I can listen to what he says without my blood pressure rocketing as happens with a certain pair.

He claimed on Facebook yesterday that a comment on this forum about the broadcast had been removed by M15!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 11:04

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSH_o1bF-U

This is yesterday's interview. I haven't plucked up courage to watch it but, in fairness to Mr Birch, I can listen to what he says without my blood pressure rocketing as happens with a certain pair.

He claimed on Facebook yesterday that a comment on this forum about the broadcast had been removed by M15!
Got it on in another window now but, my goodness, it's heavy going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.11.13 11:39

Just a note to say Sonia has asked me to give my views on McCann case on TPV and I have agreed, I will let the forum know the date, time etc, as I hear.  

As for Stephen Birch, I don't give any credence to his theory, and hopefully will get an opportunity to counter his argument. smilie 

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/im-not-bleddy-hater-lorraine.html

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 11:45

@Cristobell wrote:Just a note to say Sonia has asked me to give my views on McCann case on TPV and I have agreed, I will let the forum know the date, time etc, as I hear.  

As for Stephen Birch, I don't give any credence to his theory, and hopefully will get an opportunity to counter his argument. smilie 

He's definitely nailed his colours to the mast, I'll give him that. A one trick pony maybe, but easily dismissed, so why not do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 26.11.13 11:53

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Just a note to say Sonia has asked me to give my views on McCann case on TPV and I have agreed, I will let the forum know the date, time etc, as I hear.  

He's definitely nailed his colours to the mast, I'll give him that. A one trick pony maybe, but easily dismissed, so why not do it?
He is the only one putting forward a theory on what happened to the body, which is probably why he is getting as much publicity as he is.  The theory however, falls within the 'loony/crank' range, and is quite offensive to Robert Murat and his mother. 

If there were any credibility whatsoever to his theory, I am sure the police would have the drive dug up.  He is distorting the available facts to fit his incredible story, which throws doubt on his motives.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 26.11.13 11:57

thumbup well done
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 12:09

Unless he's changed his views since being banned from this forum, Stephen believes that the DNA evidence was planted by the PJ and that the McCanns are innocent.

I don't know if he's ever stated whether or not he thinks that RM is the killer.

I can't watch his interview yesterday because of distracting colours and sounds so perhaps someone can tell me if he said anything about who he actually thinks is responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 12:11

@Cristobell wrote:

If there were any credibility whatsoever to his theory, I am sure the police would have the drive dug up.  He is distorting the available facts to fit his incredible story, which throws doubt on his motives.
I bet less than one in 10000 UK residents are even vaguely aware of him, so the publicity angle is something of a red herring. As for the Murats, sometimes life just deals you a bad hand - their misfortune, as so many others, was to come within the McCanns' blast radius. Put it this way; if I was Robert Murat, and I was aware of these claims, I'd be out there with a spade myself this instant. Unless I knew what I might find, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 12:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Unless he's changed his views since being banned from this forum, Stephen believes that the DNA evidence was planted by the PJ and that the McCanns are innocent.

I don't know if he's ever stated whether or not he thinks that RM is the killer.

I can't watch his interview yesterday because of distracting colours and sounds so perhaps someone can tell me if he said anything about who he actually thinks is responsible.
Berry/Balu sighting of GM "ignored" in favour of Smiths.

DNA in hire car planted by PJ. Withheld files will confirm. Cover up by UK and PT governments due to not offending EU sensibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 26.11.13 12:33

I'm saddened that so many people are willing to follow anyone as crazy as David Icke just because - to be blunt - be promises that his 'truth' will be more true than the media's truth. People buy into not because he's credible but because they're desperately sick of being lied to. The problem is you're choosing to forget this man claimed to be the son of god along with his royal family reptile stuff. Barking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 12:56

I certainly agree about David Icke.

We need someone who will print the stories that for whatever reason the mainstream media doesn't, but how can a person who comes out with the things that he does be taken seriously. 

Stephen Birch is in the same category too for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 26.11.13 14:17

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:I'm saddened that so many people are willing to follow anyone as crazy as David Icke just because - to be blunt - be promises that his 'truth' will be more true than the media's truth. People buy into not because he's credible but because they're desperately sick of being lied to. The problem is you're choosing to forget this man claimed to be the son of god along with his royal family reptile stuff. Barking.
you have answered your own post with this sentence.
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:14

When I was doing my Googling last night on Birch,  I came across a press release from him dated ? 13 Nov 2013. It said that Robert Murat had agreed to let him dig up his drive. I didn't keep the link as using my tablet. I didn't pay much attention to it as I was still trying to find out who he was at that point. 

Given his comments about M15, I'd take it with a large pinch of salt. As someone said earlier though, if I were the Murats I'd have dug it up to shut him up. After all according to the photos its at the edge not bang in the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:19

He has claimed on Facebook that Robert Murat asked for money - not sure of the amount, maybe £20,000.00 - before giving permission.

Then he said he needs the approval of everyone in the U K before he can go ahead.

At that point I gave up debating with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 17:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He has claimed on Facebook that Robert Murat asked for money - not sure of the amount, maybe £20,000.00 - before giving permission.

Then he said he needs the approval of everyone in the U K before he can go ahead.

At that point I gave up debating with him!
Good of you, NFWTD. We could otherwise have been sure of another 6-10 years debating on wild goose chases ...

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum