The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Suppose the tapas seven are telling the truth...........

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Suppose the tapas seven are telling the truth...........

Post by Research_Reader on 24.11.13 20:07

Also, if you had decided to take the extremely risky decision to cover up the accidental death of your own child why would you:

(1) Compound that risk by involving up to 7 other people (assuming that they didn't all simultaneously find out about the accident as a group)?

(2) Decide that you could place the burden of this criminal deception on these people and trust that they would maintain the lie forever into the future?

The only possible way this makes sense is if there was already some extraordinary circumstance that meant the McCanns had something to blackmail the others with if they ever publicly revealed the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 24.11.13 20:17

Casey5 wrote:In a similar situation where a group of people had all left their young children alone in their apartments and one of the group ran back to the group to say her daughter had been taken from her bed then surely the very, very first thing any of them would have done would be to sprint back to their OWN apartments immediately to make sure their own kids were all ok, the men in front just in case there were multiple intruders around smilie . (I'm going by what my husband and I would have done, we would have broken the speed record for covering the distance) and I would imagine that's what most normal people would have done.

............and then all of them should have been out ALL night searching - because every second counts when a child has gone missing. Plus I would have maybe decided to search in the direction that Jane Tanner saw the mystery man carrying a child - maybe following the trail?
None of them behaved like normal people though did they? And that's what is so suspicious.
Casey, well according to the rogatory interviews they all did go to check on their own children and so if that were the case then they wouldn't have known what the McCanns were doing during that time. The impression I have had is that all of the group were immediately in the McCanns apartment, but they weren't were they? (except for DP). They were standing by the patio steps, or searching around the tennis courts, or checking on their own children.

I agree that they should all have been searching and that it is very suspicious that they did not. Likewise, if they really did not know what had happened to MM, then it is inexcusable that they did not agree to take part in a reconstruction (which as far as they would be aware could have saved MM's life)

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 on 24.11.13 20:29

Suzyjohnson:-
Casey, well according to the rogatory interviews they all did go to check on their own children and so if that were the case then they wouldn't have known what the McCanns were doing during that time. The impression I have had is that all of the group were immediately in the McCanns apartment, but they weren't were they? (except for DP).

But they didn't rush up to their apartments as couples did they, and my point is you would. It's not normal behaviour when you hear your mate's daughter has disappeared in mysterious circumstances for you not to both race up to your own apartment to check your kids are ok and not being spirited away by a nasty man - and I don't believe that any ordinary bloke is going to send his wife to check on her own in those circumstances. And it's your own kids that you think of first in a case like this, I know I would.

Casey5

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 24.11.13 20:40

suzyjohnson wrote:Rogatory interviews

RMO 'then we all just leapt up from the table and went up to her, followed her and Gerry, erm up to their apartment and erm and I remember sort of standing at the bottom of the steps, I didn’t go into the apartment, standing at the bottom of the steps by the patio doors and I think Matt and Russell might have been having a look in the garden, erm and then Matt and I went round and went to our apartment to check on Grace, erm and she was there, erm and then Matt sort of went back and I think he went off to sort of look a bit more and search and he, he went down to call the Police at the main reception of the Ocean Club, erm and I just stayed near our apartment really'

DP 'I’m sure we went into the apartment, just looked and you know, incredulously you know well where, err where could she be, you know, you know we just looked in the obvious err places and then err you know obviously Kate and Gerry were just completely, you know, hysterical err you know at this stage. Err and then we just, you know then we went to do the sweeps around the place and I said, as I said before, I went up to look at our apartment to check, check the girls were alright and you know, and the actual order that this all happened, you know'
DP 'I think people find it really difficult generally to say exactly what they did and when. Err but as I say we went err we went to the apartment and had a look round and then err I had a look quite earlier on to see err whether the, err girls were alright. I then at some stage went back to see Dianne and say look can you just leave the table, just go back to the apartment and then I had the sweep around the swimming pool where the, err the kiddies pool is, I went to, I just had a quick look at the tennis courts and just basically swept around the, the area just to make, make sure you know that, ah this can’t, can’t be what’s happened'

ROB ' I didn’t go into the apartment directly after the alarm had been raised, I don’t think, we just sort of got to the, the exit, some people had gone in and some of us kind of formulated ‘Right, where shall we’, ‘We’ll have a quick look around while they’re checking the apartment’. 
ROB 'so after we searched immediately around the, the complex, erm, and we hadn’t found her, I then went, I think around the back, or the front really, where the car park and the apartments are, to the main road, dropping down into the, into the town centre, erm, I forget the name of it, and went down round the back of the tennis courts, looking in there, round the back of the Baptista Supermarket where there’s a car park area and a bit of derelict ground, erm, and then into the Shopping Centre'

ROB knew that JT was already at his apartment, perhaps you might expect him to go there immediately to see if she was alright and to see if she had heard anything, or just to tell her what had happened?

MO 'then there was just a blur as everybody then just ran off from the table. Erm, then everybody I think left the table, I mean, I just remember being behind Dave as he was, and Gerry, as they were running, erm, Russell I think (inaudible) a bit behind and so we all ran. If you ask whether we went, you know, into the apartment and I'm almost a hundred percent sure we didn't go to the apartment, we were, because it was just so awful, so Gerry and Kate and maybe Dave, I'm not sure, but went sort of to the bottom of the steps and they sort of went in, erm, and as soon as they sort of said, you know, she's gone and everything, all hell broke loose, we went round to check firstly on Grace to make sure she was okay and we dropped Rachael up there, telling her that she wasn't to move'

FP 'So we all were sort of racing behind Kate and Gerry, erm, back up to the apartment.  Erm, we didn’t go in at that point, I think Kate, erm, Gerry must have rushed in with Kate and pretty much immediately Dave, erm, Matt, Russell and myself split up in four different directions just to do a search, you know, again assuming that she must have just wandered off.  Erm, tut, so, you know, I don’t know which way they went, but I, I went round the back of, erm, tut, well this way around the back of the apartments and round the back of the tennis courts on the main road and then cut down in front of the Baptista Supermarket and back up, that was the route I did”.

Fiona, surprisingly, knowing her mother was still sitting at the tapas and her husband was on the McCanns balcony, did not go to her own apartment

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by tedless on 25.11.13 0:33

I have wondered the same thing Suzy so shall watch this thread with interest.

I have wondered if the football comment was KM way of covering why Gerry was taking so long. I also had the same thought ref MO wondering why GM still went to check after he had said to him all was quiet. I think this was possibly their planned removal time. I think that a lot of their inconsistencies boils down to not having a lot of time to plan it out.

I have also thought that it is interesting that Jane was so sure of her sighting at 9:15 as it was her partner that was away from the table for the most time during the possible abduction time.

I put on another thread that on the crimewatch reconstruction they showed 2 men seen arguing on that night and I have wondered if this could be 2 of the tapas men for example perhaps ROB and MO arguing over the true fact of the half nine check.

Having re read this post I see that I spend a lot of time wondering!!

tedless

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.11.13 8:52

ultimaThule wrote:
Go, spiderman!!! cheerleader

Is this a new sighting that I have missed.
Two legs to open the shutters and hold them up, another to open the window without leaving fingerprints, then three to reach in right across the crowded room and pluck Madeleine from her bed.
A quick dab of venom from the  twin fangs to sedate her . . .

A bit like Shelob in Lord of the Rings, in fact.

Spiderman, coming to a web of intrigue near you.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 9:08

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7709-one-minute-and-twenty-seconds?highlight=one+minute

Now I thought I'd solved this earlier by naming Mr Tickle as the culprit!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum