The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Rock and a hard place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rock and a hard place

Post by mysterion on 23.11.13 17:33

Maybe the McCann`s do know more than they admit but are too terrified to say what for fear of repurcussions from "dark forces".

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rock and a hard place

Post by Guest on 23.11.13 17:48

IMO something that most, if not all of us, agree to, is: that they know ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 23.11.13 18:28

@mysterion wrote:Maybe the McCann`s do know more than they admit but are too terrified to say what for fear of repurcussions from "dark forces".
From the past happy pics I have seen of Kate and Gerry, they do not look terrified.  In fact, on several occasions they looked jubilant.  At the beginning of May this year there was a dramatic change in their appearance, something we have never seen before, it was as if they had received some devastating news, my guess would be they were informed that the Review was turning into an investigation.  For the preceding 6 years the McCanns had run the show, at that point it was being taken out of their hands.

I agree it is frustrating and I had to smile at someone's comment that reading back through through old threads there have been many 'this is it' moments, that frustratingly fizzled out into nothing. It is different this time. When the McCanns were running rings around the PJ (or thought they were) - it was as though they were armour plated, I feel that protection has gone.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.11.13 19:32

Oh, yes, those May 2013 pics ...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum