The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mysterious happenings throughout the decades

Post by Guest on 26.11.13 13:17

@dan55 wrote:Ok but these seem to me to be contradictions to me.
1st report
"Please note: I understand that the McCANN - s have a second female child. It therefore remains aformal possibility that the DNA on the pillowcase could have originated from her as the genetics would be in keeping with those described above." 
This above is from the first report and says it could be from Amelie and this from the second says the opposite?
2nd report
Neither the DNA profile of Amelie McCANN nor Sean McCANN matches that from the pillowcase 

Dan, The only way they could say for definate that the DNA they were using as a reference was from Maddie would be if the sample was taken from a live child or cadaver. As there is no body to do this the most that can be said is that the genetics of the sample would be consistant with this. But you are right in some aspects as it naturally follows that the genetics would fit any other female child with the parents GM and KM (excluding Amelie for whom they had a definate reference sample). But I don't think this would be possible unless they had kept some of their frozen embryos at home, and even then how would they know which was male and which female, or had had a previous female child that was no longer alive (for which I do not think there is any evidence).
I think we have to accept this part of the report that the DNA on the pillow case was Maddies.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 26.11.13 13:38

Yep I agree with you on virtually everything and we can accept that it is Maddie's DNA but it can't be proven, Yet. Even so the theory of trafficking could still apply apart from the cadaver dogs but even they are not saying it is Maddie's cadaver. If you believe the Mccanns planned it they could have used any cadaver evidence stored somehow and use that to point people in the wrong direction. They are doctors they have access to all this stuff more so than any of us. I just can't see GM bring stupid enough to put a body in a hired car when he is being watched by the police and press and drive it off somewhere in public view, I think he's a bit cleverer than that. He would only have to be stopped by a police check and the game would be up surely he can't be that nutty.The Mccanns are liars I don't see murder in Kate's eyes GM is another matter.

dan55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 27.11.13 9:12

Sadly I don't think this will ever be solved.  I do believe the people who have researched the case and put forward their theories are indeed onto something very close to the truth.

I am not at a stage where I could concretely say it wasn't an abduction, however if it was it was masterfully done and seems to perfect to be true.  Unfortunately there seems to have been high level protection given too them which remains today and hinders any realistic chance of getting to the truth.

I personally don't believe the truth can come out until these people protecting them are exposed and the reason why they are doing it is found out.
Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 27.11.13 9:22

@dan55 wrote:Yep I agree with you on virtually everything and we can accept that it is Maddie's DNA but it can't be proven, Yet. Even so the theory of trafficking could still apply apart from the cadaver dogs but even they are not saying it is Maddie's cadaver. If you believe the Mccanns planned it they could have used any cadaver evidence stored somehow and use that to point people in the wrong direction. They are doctors they have access to all this stuff more so than any of us. I just can't see GM bring stupid enough to put a body in a hired car when he is being watched by the police and press and drive it off somewhere in public view, I think he's a bit cleverer than that. He would only have to be stopped by a police check and the game would be up surely he can't be that nutty.The Mccanns are liars I don't see murder in Kate's eyes GM is another matter.
But, I think he has got a brass neck! .......

currio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.11.13 9:29

@dan55 wrote:Yep I agree with you on virtually everything and we can accept that it is Maddie's DNA but it can't be proven, Yet. Even so the theory of trafficking could still apply apart from the cadaver dogs but even they are not saying it is Maddie's cadaver. If you believe the Mccanns planned it they could have used any cadaver evidence stored somehow and use that to point people in the wrong direction. They are doctors they have access to all this stuff more so than any of us. I just can't see GM bring stupid enough to put a body in a hired car when he is being watched by the police and press and drive it off somewhere in public view, I think he's a bit cleverer than that. He would only have to be stopped by a police check and the game would be up surely he can't be that nutty.The Mccanns are liars I don't see murder in Kate's eyes GM is another matter.
I'm going to fail to heed my own counsel here and engage in a bit of baseless speculation.

I've seen it suggested that Maddie possibly had Turner Syndrome, and found it plausible given the few photographs etc. What I had somehow failed to fully comprehend on my first reading is that TS is considered an "intersex" condition - that is, trying to be as tactful as possible, one of a whole group of conditions that can be considered to cause some kind of gender ambiguity. Now putting this in the context of Gerry's "almost perfectly formed" and Kate's nauseating and baffling book comments potentially opens up a whole new can of worms. It would take a cleverer man than me to understand what the potential DNA implications would be.

I could understand under these circumstances the desire to keep any medical records secret. However the cynic in me also thinks that such a child might not be considered such an appealing subject for a fundraising campaign, rightly or wrongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.11.13 10:03

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I'm going to fail to heed my own counsel here and engage in a bit of baseless speculation.

I've seen it suggested that Maddie possibly had Turner Syndrome, and found it plausible given the few photographs etc. What I had somehow failed to fully comprehend on my first reading is that TS is considered an "intersex" condition - that is, trying to be as tactful as possible, one of a whole group of conditions that can be considered to cause some kind of gender ambiguity. Now putting this in the context of Gerry's "almost perfectly formed" and Kate's nauseating and baffling book comments potentially opens up a whole new can of worms. It would take a cleverer man than me to understand what the potential DNA implications would be.
I could understand under these circumstances the desire to keep any medical records secret. However the cynic in me also thinks that such a child might not be considered such an appealing subject for a fundraising campaign, rightly or wrongly.
We chewed this over some years ago, and eventually dropped it for lack of evidence.
The things you mention are certainly suggestive of something, and Turners or XO, or some of the other genetic abnormalities - ( the likelihood of which is increased by IVF, though you are not allowed to say so ! ) also predisposes to sudden death from aortic aneurism or heart failure.
We add the refusal, or failure to provide the medical records, the coloboma, the description of Madeleine being totally exhausted from being in the creche for three hours after the Last Photo when she clearly wasn't . . . and something is not right.
But that still doesn't explain why they didn't say "She had an underlying medical condition and sadly . . ."
So please give generously.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 27.11.13 10:09

YES currio I agree very brass but if the devious plot is to be believed he also has to be very cunning. Look at the campaign gimmicks! Remember Ted Bundy! almost won his own case!!
I think TS is not cureable but some symptons can be managed with treatment "It is caused by an abnormal sex chromosome" that does affect the sexual developement of the child (according to google). Causes a whole lot of other stuff as well. I tend to agree it does raise some questions!!!! It would also be a drain on any parents money and time. Only scanned some of the book it was doing my head in!
 Gerry flatly denied she had any medical problems at all to the PJ. Very hard to prove anything at all in this case, the paper trail has been burn't.

dan55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.11.13 10:23

@PeterMac wrote:

We chewed this over some years ago, and eventually dropped it for lack of evidence.
The things you mention are certainly suggestive of something, and Turners or XO, or some of the other genetic abnormalities - ( the likelihood of which is increased by IVF, though you are not allowed to say so ! ) also predisposes to sudden death from aortic aneurism or heart failure.
We add the refusal, or failure to provide the medical records, the coloboma, the description of Madeleine being totally exhausted from being in the creche for three hours after the Last Photo when she clearly wasn't . . . and something is not right.
But that still doesn't explain why they didn't say "She had an underlying medical condition and sadly  . . ."
So please give generously.

Thanks Peter. I was just thinking aloud really. The last bit, well it wouldn't bother me, but if they thought she was some kind of freak, and judged everybody else by their own standards...? They claimed not be devout catholics, but I wonder what the RC church's view on an "imperfect" child conceived by IVF would be - I suspect like sin squared. I wonder if they would offer to assist in "getting rid"?

I'd better wait for the arrival of the Spanish inquisition, after that post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web on 27.11.13 11:30

I, too, thought GM saying she was 'almost perfect' to be very telling. I honestly think that slip would only be made if there was some sort of imperfection. Without her medical records it's impossible to say. If she wasn't 'perfect' I can totally see that not fitting in with their family ideal.

It's all clear as mud!

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 27.11.13 13:00

Surely, as just a thought, the most Ironic and hypocritical statements of all time are the statements from the Mccanns about Amaral making money out of Maddie's death and a book!!!!!!!! Whhaatt! of course they would never dream of doing such a thing.

dan55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum