The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Picture of two suspects at start of Madeleine case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picture of two suspects at start of Madeleine case

Post by missourisaint on 19.11.13 21:15

I think i remember a picture of two men. One of them was Robert Murat. Who was the other man?

Does anyone have the sketches of the two suspects?

missourisaint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture of two suspects at start of Madeleine case

Post by Daisy on 19.11.13 22:00

@missourisaint wrote:I think i remember a picture of two men. One of them was Robert Murat. Who was the other man?

welcome2   Sorry, I doubt anyone can help with your query without more information. All that comes to mind is this chap.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture of two suspects at start of Madeleine case

Post by missourisaint on 19.11.13 22:05

@Daisy wrote:
@missourisaint wrote:I think i remember a picture of two men. One of them was Robert Murat. Who was the other man?

welcome2   Sorry, I doubt anyone can help with your query without more information. All that comes to mind is this chap.

It was a sketch of two suspects from the start of the case. One of them was meant to be Robert Murat. I think I've seen the picture on this forum, or on another site. It was a sketch of this guy.

missourisaint

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum