The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Mm11

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Mm11

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Regist10

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" - Tannerman seems to be back!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" - Tannerman seems to be back!

Post by Guest 11.11.13 22:21

Putting this here as another non story.

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 BY0lBnxCIAAyuTt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" - Tannerman seems to be back!

Post by Sietah 11.11.13 22:33

columbostogeys wrote:
dantezebu wrote:But this is just a rehash of the Paul Gordon and Gail Cooper man.
So why so the Sun want to resurrect him now?
This is just desparation. The dogs must be getting close..lol4
Its very odd. I said to a friend the other day, I noticed that it had gone quiet with tractorman, I wonder who the papers would rescurrect next and it has happened lol.

Its all old hat ludicrous in the extreme. Yes I agree dantezebu, the dogs must be getting close...or someone is. Daft.com.
You gave me an excuse to post my creative work.
"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Sct3zm10

( I made it for the photo topic, but when I finished there were
so many pages to read and I forgot the point I wanted to make)

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 12.11.13 7:05

Excellent Sietah big grin 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/521314/20131111/madeleine-mccann-suspect-new-report-praia-da.htm

There are a few comments, none very favourable to the poor MuCks.  big grin
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 7:27

That is brilliant Sietah. Very funny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 12.11.13 7:51

Very good - but has a bit of Photoshopping gone on here - to the left of George Harrison??

I wouldn't turn your back on him, G - he could be considering stealing a sunbed...........
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.11.13 9:57

That really is VERY good. It shows how easy it is for people to use photoshop to do almost anything.
For those who have not followed this thread that photo background is NOT the Last Photo, it is a totally different one, with no people in shot, and the towels on the loungers.
ALL the characters have been photoshopped in. ALL of them.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.11.13 10:04

PeterMac wrote:That really is VERY good. It shows how easy it is for people to use photoshop to do almost anything.
For those who have not followed this thread that photo background is NOT the Last Photo, it is a totally different one, with no people in shot, and the towels on the loungers.
I think the dog in the shot is brilliant.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 12.11.13 10:05

I love it how the bougainvillea is in full bloom and Gerry is breaking a sweat when most of KM's book is redolent with chilly weather, freezing pool water and rain.
From her descriptions it was more like an indifferent spring in the UK.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 10:15

Exactly what I think, Mirage. No need to go into the points so loved by experts - like missing arms and sunglasses reflections - all we need to know is how this picture could have been taken on a not particularly hot day and why it wasn't produced until after Gerry had been to the U K.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 10:17

aquila wrote:
PeterMac wrote:That really is VERY good. It shows how easy it is for people to use photoshop to do almost anything.
I think the dog in the shot is brilliant.
I agree. The devil is in the detail big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 12.11.13 11:06

Are we going to be drip feed all 41 persons of interest one at a time?

What we had so far?

Scruffy man
Tractor man
Gerry lookalike man

What will be next weeks?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.11.13 11:08

Pershing36 wrote:Are we going to be drip feed all 41 persons of interest one at a time?

What we had so far?

Scruffy man
Tractor man
Gerry lookalike man

What will be next weeks?
There hasn't been a Ginger Man...yet
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.11.13 11:11

Hi Could someone direct me to any info on the last photo and what it is all about please?
Am gradually reading my way through all of this but know nothing about the pool picture xx
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 12.11.13 11:12

Why are the efits issued by the Met not being blazed across the front pages ?  Why no Smithman?  He is after all the man Andy Redwood asked us to look out for, to identify, to come forward.

So where are the "is this you" or "do you know this man" headlines I would like know.

Poor Oakley, all the trouble they went to getting efits prepared and nobody it seems wants to talk about them.

Strange that....
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 11:17

Goodness, you have a lot of catching up to do, Noddy100!

There are pages of debate on this forum about the last photo but they get a bit over-heated at times.

I recommend this link for a start.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id280.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 12.11.13 11:18

aquila wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:Are we going to be drip feed all 41 persons of interest one at a time?

What we had so far?

Scruffy man
Tractor man
Gerry lookalike man

What will be next weeks?
Here he is!
Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, i'm the gingerbread man!
"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Ginger10

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.11.13 11:21

bristow wrote:
aquila wrote:

What we had so far?

Scruffy man
Tractor man
Gerry lookalike man

What will be next weeks?
Here he is!
Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't catch me, i'm the gingerbread man!
"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Ginger10
Ta very muchly Bristow. It's only fair to include the redheads.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 12.11.13 11:23

In hindsight the crimewatch programme has made things as clear as mud.nah
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.11.13 11:34

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Goodness, you have a lot of catching up to do, Noddy100!

There are pages of debate on this forum about the last photo but they get a bit over-heated at times.

I recommend this link for a start.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id280.html
Thanks NFWTD I have read masses just not that in any detail. I thought the last pic was a tennis ball one!
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.11.13 11:37

I am going to nip out and get a costa coffee and cake and come home and read it all! Horrible rainy day here so ideal :)
noddy100

Back to top Go down

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Empty the truth near and nearer

Post by MarleneP 12.11.13 11:39

"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Y4qikhcp
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.11.13 11:43

MarleneP wrote:"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Y4qikhcp
Screensaver of the year
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 11:44

Noddy100, it isn't clear when the tennis ball photo was taken - or by whom, but that's another matter.

If that is the same child only a couple of days apart, I'll eat my hat!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 12.11.13 13:31

MarleneP wrote:"Maddie weirdo targeted our kids" -  Tannerman seems to be back! - Page 3 Y4qikhcp
Just need the tractor now.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 12.11.13 13:57

noddy100 wrote:
Screensaver of the year
please please PLEASE put the egg-man in it.....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top