The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

GERRY MCCANNS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS IN-LAW'S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GERRY MCCANNS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS IN-LAW'S

Post by ekatae on 10.11.13 23:06

I am quite new here.. but wondering about how much Kate's mum is defending her daughter over Gerry McCann...? The family seem divided on their visits to the Libel trial...Or maybe I am wrong... ?

ekatae

Back to top Go down

Re: GERRY MCCANNS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS IN-LAW'S

Post by bristow on 11.11.13 10:56

ekatae wrote:I am quite new here.. but wondering about how much Kate's mum is defending her daughter over Gerry McCann...? The family seem divided on their visits to the Libel trial...Or maybe I am wrong... ?
I personally think the McCanns' are separated, hence the mum with daughter.

Welcome ekatae.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 11.11.13 11:03

welcome ekatae.

The family may appear to be divided because it seems K&G are avoiding being in Portugal together at any one time.  

As for GM's relationship with his mother-in-law, I get the feeling Mrs Healy doesn't approve of very much in her life and this extends to the man her daughter married.

With regard to Mrs Healy defending her daughter, her facial expressions suggest that what she says in public is markedly different to what she says to her in private.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.11.13 11:22

ultimaThule wrote:
The family may appear to be divided because it seems K&G are avoiding being in Portugal together at any one time.  
No. Obviously one has to stay at home to look after the children . . Oh, hang on, that's not quite right

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.11.13 11:33

ultimaThule wrote:welcome ekatae.

As for GM's relationship with his mother-in-law, I get the feeling Mrs Healy doesn't approve of very much in her life and this extends to the man her daughter married.

With regard to Mrs Healy defending her daughter, her facial expressions suggest that what she says in public is markedly different to what she says to her in private.
Also, if the McCs visit Portugal at the same time, they could be arrested at the same time; and what then, with the twins?!

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 11.11.13 11:50

PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
No. Obviously one has to stay at home to look after the children . . Oh, hang on, that's not quite right
Damn! I forgot about the liberating power of sedation.big grin  

But the twins are, what, 8 or 9 now?  In the McCann Book of Childrearing that must be plenty old enough to look after themselves while their parents jet off to foreign locations for days/weeks on end.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.11.13 12:06

ultimaThule wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

But the twins are, what, 8 or 9 now?  In the McCann Book of Childrearing that must be plenty old enough to look after themselves while their parents jet off to foreign locations for days/weeks on end.
IF they manage to unlock the car doors in time, that is

Well, no more on the twins, who are vulnerable and guiltless, poor mites

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 11.11.13 12:58

It is eerily quiet on the McCann front isnt it. I know PJ have the secrecy order but I was expecting alot more spin in the UK, and the promoting of their 'fund'. Apart from the obvious libel trial...there doesnt seem to be much going down. Keeping a low profile??

thetruthbeknown

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 11.11.13 14:32

No news is good news where the McCanns are concerned.

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 11.11.13 16:40

ultimaThule wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Yep, they're plenty old enough to sedate themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 11.11.13 16:42

ufercoffy wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Yep, they're plenty old enough to sedate themselves.
And with parents like that who would blame them?

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.11.13 18:53

PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
spit coffee 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.11.13 19:39

lj wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
spit coffee 
No, i think it's because they can  never  all travel together in case of a fatal accident. Just like the royal family, so that there's always a direct heir to the throne. 

In this case the UK  must always have one McCann to carry on....

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.11.13 19:44

tigger wrote:
lj wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
spit coffee 
No, i think it's because they can  never  all travel together in case of a fatal accident. Just like the royal family, so that there's always a direct heir to the throne. 

In this case the UK  must always have one McCann to carry on....
Does that mean they're on The Uncivil List. Boom Boom!  big grin

Mirage

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum