The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Peoples Voice. - Page 4 Mm11

The Peoples Voice. - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Peoples Voice. - Page 4 Mm11

The Peoples Voice. - Page 4 Regist10

The Peoples Voice.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Peoples Voice. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Peoples Voice.

Post by Daisy 26.11.13 23:27

@ Jd, Yes, I agree there's a resemblance between them but that's where it ends for me. AJ wishes he was BH.

I'm with you on the rest of your post. that Sunday Politics show on BBC with Andrew Neil (detest him too) was shocking, a real cringefest that showed the pair of them up for what they are - government lackeys. If only it had been Hicks he was interviewing about Bilderberg instead of Jones, it would have been a different story.

It's here for anyone that wants a laugh:

Bilderberg: Alex Jones disrupts BBC's Sunday Politics  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 27.11.13 0:00

Andrew Neil imo!!! :bad:

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 27.11.13 0:16

With absolutely nothing to link these events together other than so called abductees are revealed 20 or 30 years later what has this got to do with the themes on this forum? Just crack KM , then you will have the truth.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 27.11.13 0:29

Veritas wrote:A few points don't make sense in these arguments. 

First, Icke makes money from the faithful masses and professes exclusive arcane knowledge which he guardedly shares with the faithful.
I think that you are, partially, correct in that assumption.

If you had substituted the name blair, instead of icke, then it may have made a lot more sense.

Compare blairs "wealth and financial standing ", to ickes "wealth and financial standing".

You did not do that, and I have to wonder.... why?

Quite simply, your equation,does not add up.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Veritas 27.11.13 6:25

Who?What?Where? wrote:
Veritas wrote:A few points don't make sense in these arguments. 

First, Icke makes money from the faithful masses and professes exclusive arcane knowledge which he guardedly shares with the faithful.
I think that you are, partially, correct in that assumption.

If you had substituted the name blair, instead of icke, then it may have made a lot more sense.

Compare blairs "wealth and financial standing ", to ickes "wealth and financial standing".

You did not do that, and I have to wonder.... why?

Quite simply, your equation,does not add up.
Oh, it's simple my dear Whatever. 

It has to do with context and staying on topic. 

You don't need to wonder why my brief critique of an internet TV channel run by the Cult of Icke does not make reference to or comparison with Tony Blair or, indeed for that matter, George Bush, the Queen, Elton John,  Barack Obama or Jimmy Savile's gardener... Because they are flog all to do with the conversation in hand. 

Ou exemplify the poorly efforts by the Cult of icke to justify that plagiaristic lunatic's prominence as the UK's most conveniently noisy and discreditable 'conspiracy theorist' by switching the subject. "We should all listen to Master David because he is (delete as applicable) less slimy than Blair / less evil than Bush / less hormonal than the Queen or less (insert detraction) than (insert name of cunning shape shifting reptilian)." 

We should't listen to Icke because:

1. He's batshit insane and a shameless plagiarist from the cauldron of popular conspiracy theories, incapable of intelligent original research
2. He shows all the predictable hallmarks - if there are such things - of being psychologically and materially 'tampered with' by those who find his lunacy very convenient indeed. 
3. We should no more be spoonfed our alternative news by an in-credible outlet than we should our mainstream news by the BBC. 
4. Nutty people who are incapable of intelligent rational thought gathered from reading credible exposes written by credible qualified people should not be encouraged to delve into 'conspiracy theory.' they discredit the rest by association. Those nutty people are not enlightened, they do not have their eyes opened, they are not possessors of greater truth. They are nuts, contributing to the cloud of obfuscation surrounding the acts of darkness being pursued by the dark. 

We shouldn't listen to Blair either, but for very, very different reasons. 

Insanity is not the same as wickedness,  lunacy not the same as deceitfulness. Both are as dangerous as each other. Though they can often be hard to tell apart when a great play is made of the former, it often becomes a mask for the latter.
Veritas

Activity : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by delly55 27.11.13 11:05

On Sonia Poulton's 5pm show today will be Lenny Harper, who was the leading police officer who investigated the Jersey care homes abuse scandal at  Haut De La Garenne.  
She will also be speaking to John Hemming, the MP who refuses to ignore the truth within the ranks, and Trevor and Shona Pittman, sheriff and deputy of the island. I hope they can somehow blow this cover up wide open. Those children deserve justice! 

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 27.11.13 12:12

Hi all .  When does the trial resume in Portugal ? . i have been snowed under recently was it not due today ? .
regards ......
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 12:23

It will be reported in the Libel Trial Discussion Here topic.

No news at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 27.11.13 14:18

Well put Veritas. 

David Icke is just manipulating people who are sick and tired of being lied to by the main stream media. Don't forget that back in the late 1930s, Joseph Goebbels was busy manipulating people who were sick and tired of Germany's fall into decrepitude. In both cases, people were happy to ignore the madness so long as what they heard made them feel good. 

We're all sick of being lied to. However, until we ALL stop lying (in even the tiniest ways) ourselves we can be pretty confident that we'll continue to be lied to - and more so when there's money and power involved. 

All you do by sending David Icke money is to increase his power. And his likelihood of lying. That would be worrying for anyone but for someone who has claimed to be the son of god and that the royal family are reptilians... well, it's not a good start. The madness is already evident. But then again, so it was for Hitler.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman 27.11.13 14:45

in the Stephen Birch interview he mentions a third sighting of GM near Murats driveway?  That's new to me.  Has it been mentioned before?
Ciawoman
Ciawoman

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 15:23

Ciawoman wrote:in the Stephen Birch interview he mentions a third sighting of GM near Murats driveway?  That's new to me.  Has it been mentioned before?
I mentioned this on the other thread. Apparently it was Neil Berry.

Edited to clarify - It was by Neil Berry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 28.11.13 0:21

it's simple my dear Whatever. 

It has to do with context and staying on topic. 

You don't need to wonder why my brief critique of an internet TV channel run by the Cult of Icke does not make reference to or comparison with Tony Blair or, indeed for that matter, George Bush, the Queen, Elton John,  Barack Obama or Jimmy Savile's gardener... Because they are flog all to do with the conversation in hand. 

Ou exemplify the poorly efforts by the Cult of icke to justify that plagiaristic lunatic's prominence as the UK's most conveniently noisy and discreditable 'conspiracy theorist' by switching the subject. "We should all listen to Master David because he is (delete as applicable) less slimy than Blair / less evil than Bush / less hormonal than the Queen or less (insert detraction) than (insert name of cunning shape shifting reptilian)." 

We should't listen to Icke because:

1. He's batshit insane and a shameless plagiarist from the cauldron of popular conspiracy theories, incapable of intelligent original research
2. He shows all the predictable hallmarks - if there are such things - of being psychologically and materially 'tampered with' by those who find his lunacy very convenient indeed. 
3. We should no more be spoonfed our alternative news by an in-credible outlet than we should our mainstream news by the BBC. 
4. Nutty people who are incapable of intelligent rational thought gathered from reading credible exposes written by credible qualified people should not be encouraged to delve into 'conspiracy theory.' they discredit the rest by association. Those nutty people are not enlightened, they do not have their eyes opened, they are not possessors of greater truth. They are nuts, contributing to the cloud of obfuscation surrounding the acts of darkness being pursued by the dark. 

We shouldn't listen to Blair either, but for very, very different reasons. 

Insanity is not the same as wickedness,  lunacy not the same as deceitfulness. Both are as dangerous as each other. Though they can often be hard to tell apart when a great play is made of the former, it often becomes a mask for the latter.
Are you paid by the amount of word's you post? Your argument makes no sense to me.

Where do you think that your superior intellect, is leading you.

I do not think that you have any real comprehension, apart from your own selfish, self interest..
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.11.13 0:31

Shouldn't this discussion of a new media outlet be under a different  heading?
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 28.11.13 0:56

Why not have just one heading, "The search for the truth".

Truth for Madeleine, certainly,..... that, definitely, should be found.

But why would you stop there? Why not the truth about everything else? Why would the search for the truth, stop with Madeleine?

I had assumed, that was why you were all here.

It seems, that isn't the case.
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.11.13 1:25

Who?What?Where? wrote:Why not have just one heading, "The search for the truth".

Truth for Madeleine, certainly,..... that, definitely, should be found.

But why would you stop there? Why not the truth about everything else? Why would the search for the truth, stop with Madeleine?

I had assumed, that was why you were all here.

It seems, that isn't the case.
The truth for Madeleine is also the truth of the world

Why else do the mccanns have unprecedented governmental and elite support...Doesn't take too much to figure and some of us really know

Better unleash your Judgement day quickly before even the most asleep of sheep wake up

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 28.11.13 1:40

I  do not have an authority to unleash a judgement day, upon anyone.

What I cannot understand, is how so many people have told me, that they have an authority over me, and how miserable, those people, have made my life.

I am sure, that I am not alone, in that line of thinking.
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 28.11.13 2:03

"Quid Pro Quo", "Karma", "Newton's third law of motion", "You reap what you sow".

All, truth's.

The exploiters, are trying to avoid the inevitable. Where is their sense of humility, about their real place, not only on this planet, but in The Universe?

Nowhere near good enough, IMHO.
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.11.13 7:26

Who?What?Where? wrote:I  do not have an authority to unleash a judgement day, upon anyone.

What I cannot understand, is how so many people have told me, that they have an authority over me, and how miserable, those people, have made my life.

I am sure, that I am not alone, in that line of thinking.
Years ago I watched a talk by Icke, it's probably still around. 
What struck me is that he quoted Goering - who stated that you could only get a man to fight for his country if he was made to be afraid for his own life and possessions. Otherwise, what was in it for a farmer, to go to war and then at the end come back to the farm 
He had to be made to believe he would lose it, then he would fight. Fear is the key. 

He also quoted Wilde, that most opinions are second hand. Seems to cover about 90% of the population imo. 

I did not agree with all he said, but a lot made sense. As for second-hand opinions, CmoMM's members don't go in for that sort of thing, which is why we have such refreshing discussions.

Re quotes, there are no statesmen anymore, no great leaders since the '50's and '60's. 
Ben Gurion iirc had a secret neeting with Selwyn Gummer? re the Suez crisis, SG  reported back to Eden, the meeting had been pointless, ' BG had quoted Plato - and not been understood. 

All we've got now are are store managers and executive directors who can be sure of lucrative appointments after their  term of office ends. Blair for one didn't get to be a multi-millionaire in just a couple of years because 
people all over the world love to hear him talk and are willing to pay hundreds of pounds for the privilige. 
Imo the income generated from the lecture tours is a standard 'explanation' for such sudden financial success. 

The whole McCann affair started with Blair imo. If I can find it again, a political columnist discovered that Brown managed to oust Blair  by threatening to expose 'sleaze' . 
Brown inherited the McCanns - at least it's a possibility. He was treated by TM as little more than a lackey - it would explain why he never met them, didn't even use the connection to win votes. 
Brown said it was a matter of national security. Blair scattered D-notices around like confetti - democracy is and always was - open to interpretation.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 30.11.13 21:13

Daisy wrote:
jd wrote:Each to their own if they look a like, plus how many people have identical marks on their necks?...imo they are one of the same on the photos but also look at the facts of them both...absolute remarkable coincidences
Sorry JD, I've heard this tale going around for years but it's a conspiracy too far for me. Bill Hicks was, and still is a legend to me. I've watched every bit of footage there is out there of him. I've got  the DVD's the books etc.  Alex Jones on the other hand is a buffoon, controlled opposition a disinformation agent, milking a gullible public for all they're worth. I've watched/listened to enough of his stuff to feel absolutely certain of this.

But like you say, each to their own. We can agree to disagree on this one.   friends

I don't expect it will change your mind but check out this short video when you have the time.

"Is Alex Jones Bill Hicks? 9 out of 10 Disinfo Shills Think So"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXsdCaxEj3Y

Spot on daisy!

Im all up for having an open mind, but if you want to discredit  the great mind of Bill Hicks you could not tarnish his name even more by calling him Alex jones , Bill Hicks ripped religion. Alex Jones for some who 'exposes  conspiracies' falls for the biggest one ever religion! 
 if any one seriously thinks this is Bill Hicks in this video well ..................
watch for your selves ........................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOVJK544ZOU

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by SilvaRizla 13.08.14 10:29

Hello,

For those interested TPV has now gone bust after going through somewhere in the region of £500,000 and landing TPV in debt. It seems it was sabotaged by its director Sean Adl-Tabatabai who told David Icke to stop interfering with his business.

There is a timeline of events that happened at TPV posted here which includes responses by David Icke as well as people who worked there: http://silvarizla.wordpress.com/tpv-timeline

A brief synopsis is that stole the donated bitcoin and ran TPV into the ground whilst keeping the contributors purposefully in the dark and continued to take their money.

There seems to be a clear case that the donations were also obtained by deception in my opinion.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai has now also created TPV Inc, registered in the USA, so it looks like he's planning to do the same thing again over there.
SilvaRizla

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.08.14 12:03

I don't see why it is so far-fetched for someone or people to claim that Madeleine was 'stolen to order'. If, as many believe - including her parents and their friends - the disappearance of Madeleine has something to do with paedophilia, then this case could be connected with serious organized crime. As opposed to a lone nutter who seized a chance, for instance. 

Why did the parents, from the very outset, claim that they thought Madeleine had been stolen by a paedophile ring? Why does Kate bring up this subject early on in her book? And continues with this theme throughout the book, giving statistics on this type of crime?

Detective Amaral requested assistance from CEOP from the early days. CEOP were heavily involved. Dr Gasper made a statement to police that she thought David Payne might be interested in child pornography online.

So, surely, the signs are very much that this case is to do with child exploitation. The very high levels of protection that appear to have been offered to the McCanns and their friends are suggestive that the disappearance of Madeleine is far more complex than the actions of a lone abductor.

The whole McCann affair started with Blair imo. If I can find it again, a political columnist discovered that Brown managed to oust Blair  by threatening to expose 'sleaze' . 
Brown inherited the McCanns - at least it's a possibility. He was treated by TM as little more than a lackey - it would explain why he never met them, didn't even use the connection to win votes. 
Brown said it was a matter of national security. Blair scattered D-notices around like confetti - democracy is and always was - open to interpretation.

That's probably getting pretty close to it, imo. How much sleaze there must be in our all venerable institutions. 

Saville showed up the level of sleaze in the BBC and to some extent the NHS. Clifford showed up the level of sleaze in the media. I would suggest that the McCanns are showing up the level of sleaze in the NHS. They and their friends are certainly a PR disaster for that particular UK state institution. 

And bear in mind that the detective who cracked the Casa Pia orphanage sex abuse scandal in Portugal was on the McCann case for a time, until the case was shelved, I do believe. Was Casa Pia the Portuguese equivalent of those children's homes scandals that we have had here, including Elm Bank guest house?

Oh dear, oh dear. 

All opinions only, as always.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top