The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

MURAT revisited

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by polyenne on 07.08.17 15:23

I wouldn't like to be on the end of it.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.08.17 20:25

I wouldn't like to be at the beginning of it bignono.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Re;Murat revisited

Post by willowthewisp on 08.08.17 13:44

Verdi wrote:I wouldn't like to be at the beginning of it bignono.
Hi Verdi,I know it is what they say"Circumstantial"and not actual evidence tested in a Court of Law?
1.The Abductor has been seen close to the Apartment,wearing a Dark Coloured top with light coloured trousers,Eggman,Smithman,Tannerman,spottyman,McCann files photos 5e6/123C4?
2.It has been reported to the GNR,Portugal of an Abduction by the parents of their daughter Madeleine McCann as 3 May 2007 22.00 hrs.
3.Mr Murat mysteriously arrives in Portugal 30 April/01 May 2007,where it is assumed that Madeleine is alive and well on Holiday complex Mark Warner,Ocean Club?
4. Mr Murat has to retract earlier Sworn statements of his whereabouts,notably 17 accounts of where and what places he had visited for verification on his second statements,to the first statements?
5.Mr Murat and Gerry are thought not to have met each other prior to Madeleine's Abduction,3 May 2007,yet evidence exists of Phone records being switched on off at a certain date and Time prior to the reported Abduction,is Robert Murat the Patsy," Gerry,Did /do You know Robert Murat before your daughter was abducted"Cough I'm Not going to Comment on that,swift departure by Gerry,Kate,and Clarence? 
6.Add into the facts from the files,that the"Families"have a disconnect pattern development from very early on in the Holiday,Sunday 29 April,Mon 30,May 1/2nd May?
7.Then throw into the"Broth"Bell-Pottinger mysterious arrival one week prior to Madeleine's disappearance,with certain family connections to a Former Prime Minister,who had received £500,000 from who,Madeleine's Fund,to keep the McCanns on the Front pages of the Nationals for 12 Months after the reported Abduction?
8.The"dubious"enactment for Operation Grange,via Gerry,Kate,Rebekah Brooks,persuade David Cameron to have Scotland Yard to assist in helping the McCann family over their daughter Madeleine's disappearance,at an exact time the McCann Family were seeking"Defamation Claims"from the Original Portugal Police Detective Goncalo Amaral?
9.Have the McCanns used their "Powers of Persausion"to have duped Government Ministers to Subsidse any"Potential" Criminal charges being Brought,via the Portugal Supreme Court Ruling on defamation,eg the Mccann's have to pay the costs of the Supreme Court case,say 1 Million pounds,yet Operation Grange has cost the UK tax payer well over 12-15 Million pounds and any likely guilty parties are still"Free" to continue to"Leave No Stone Un-turned"my a**e?
If in any doubt about how to avoid being found out about Criminality or behaviour,contact dear old Rupert Murdoch via the web site,The death of Ian Morgan March 10 1987,cost to the UK tax payer over £800 Million pounds in collapsed Court cases?
Look Over Here,Not Over There?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE Yesterday at 19:33

This was posted on FB.
I would like to know what @Tony Bennett says about it.

"The making of a suspect

The PATSY is there before it happens.

I believe UK security services contrived to make Robert Murat a suspect in the case, I think Sky was complicit by luring him there with the promise of money from a signed contract. I don't believe the contract said he will become a patsy like Barry George in the Jill Dando murder, probably MI5 used their links to Martin BRUNT to get Murat in place, brilliant idea to have him translate and be around the Ocean Club every day for the press to notice him if he wasn't translating, no making of a suspect!
Robert Murat told Martin Brunt that he too heard a siren that night.
His mum Jennifer is questioned and she explains that while they were talking in the kitchen, she recalls having heard a siren sounding at least once. Although not usual, she also did not ‘connect’ because it could possibly have been an Ambulance.
Brunt while in PDL did two things, he asked everyone who knew Murat if they had seen him the night of the 3rd. No one had seen him that night, nor did they hear a siren - that was a ‘no’ as well. Sky’s crime reporter Brunt spent most of his time covering the case and asked many people who searched that night if anyone saw Murat. Murat was well known and if he had been there he would have been remembered. The only alibi for mother and son is they both heard a siren just before 10.30 pm.
Jenny Murat lends a hand.
For three days (Fri. 11/05 Sat. 12/05 and Sun 13/05) she was at the post mounted near to the cinema. Having obtained some information, she passed this onto Robert who, in turn, gave it to the police.
Her idea was to try to desensitise people not to feel intimidated by the presence of police and lead them to give all the information they knew.
(This was a police investigation yet an elderly lady is allowed to collect information and pass on to her son who in turn passes onto police!)
Of course, Murat was breaking the law reporting to Brunt after his interview with Brunt, from Sky News: 
Portuguese CID is analysing the facts, in order to decide what action will be taken.Robert Murat may have violated the law, when he talked with Martin Brunt, from Sky News, about details of the criminal investigation concerning to Madeleine McCann’s abduction.“Polícia Judiciária has already information about the interview and is analysing the facts, in order to take a proper action”.
Witnesses and “arguidos” (formal suspects that haven’t yet been accused, in the Portuguese legal system) are forbidden to talk about the criminal investigation. Doing it means they committed a crime. The final decision about prosecuting Robert Murat for breaching the “Secrecy Law” in a criminal investigation will be taken by the Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Meanwhile Staff from Control Risks Group and various members of the security services including MI5, told Portuguese police that Murat fitted the profile of the likely abductor to the extent of '90%'.
At this point you need to remember Lori Campbell, she who reported Robert Murat to the PJ (a Pro McCann Journalist) suddenly revealing in major articles in the British press all sorts of dubious aspects of his background, criticising his conduct as a translator.
A curious feature of the Madeleine case was the targeting of Robert Murat, a dual Portuguese-British citizen, as a suspect. Three of the McCanns’ close friends, the so-called ‘Tapas 7’, also reported seeing Robert Murat close to the McCanns’ apartment the evening Madeleine went missing, a claim he denied. 
No GNR officer has come forward to say they were with or saw Robert Murat that night. The McCann camp made a concerted attempt, for whatever reason, to smear Murat. Clarence Mitchell himself played a key role in this, he said: 
“An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica [Soham children murdered by Ian Huntley] is possible. I don't want to, and I can't, talk about Robert Murat, but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won't say more”.
[So Clarence Mitchell was working with Lori Campbell once more?]
Was Lori Campbell a freelancer? No! If no, in my opinion, she was one of those journalists who came to PDL with an agenda. The effort that lady kept announcing to the world what she should report in a private and quiet way to the police, always astonished me and raise many suspicions. She knows very well what she was doing when she brought Murat to the saga. The absence of any libel case against her, by Murat, after having his arguido status lifted, speaks volumes.
Lori Campbell the "journalist" who pointed the finger of suspicion at Murat is the source of that story. Why was she given the reward of exclusive access to Kate? It was her who Kate called on her way to being made arguido to tell her that the PJ wanted her to confess as they didn't want a murder in Portugal. I venture she took the same deal BBC’s Richard Bilton, which of course cost the McCanns nothing!
A BBC reporter claims he was offered exclusive access to the McCanns' team if he agreed to spy on the press pack for their investigators. They asked him to find out what other journalists were saying about Robert Murat, Mr Bilton asked Mr Murat how he felt about the offer for an 'exclusive inside track' 
Murat should have sued her and her newspaper. I believe, the police were on the right track when they made the McCanns and Murat arguidos. The police were not stupid and will not take the risk of making these 3 people arguidos without having evidence against them.
Several people played important roles in ensuring that Robert Murat was pulled in for questioning on Monday 14 May 2007 and made a suspect, make no mistake Murat was deep in trouble, spying on the investigation from within, reporting to Martin Brunt, set up by UK muti forces, and Jane Tanner saying he was the bogie man carrying Maddie! Plus Tapas 3 all sure he was there on the 3 May.
Now this is clever stuff by the UK combined forces - just think - use Brunt to get the patsy on site, get him the job translating for the PJ. If you think Murat was an MI5 plant you’re wrong! Why put him in a position to glean info for the UK and then straight away frame him to be a suspect, hence no more inside info. I believe this can only have been planned the week before. Now, that's the scary bit! The McCanns only got there on the 28th April, yet by the 1st May a patsy was in place, a set-up on a grand scale.Police knocked on the door of Murat’s mothers home, Villa Casa Liliana, at 7am May 14th, 2007. Robert was interrogated for 19 hours without food drink or sleep. The Villa was sealed off and searched, the swimming pool drained. Murat's computer was seized and two cars were examined. May 15th Murat was declared an arguido. He realised now he was set up.
“I have a daughter, too”, says Robert Murat, remembering Sofia, aged seven, who lives in England with her mother. “My family are also victims”. Journalists invaded the area where they live, and “the British police had to take my daughter to a safe place.” His ex-wife, he says, “even received an offer of 220 thousand euros to give an interview saying that I was a paedophile”.
"I am an innocent man. I am not a paedophile or any of the other things I have been called. I have done nothing wrong. I wake up with this nightmare every morning and I go to bed with it every night."
Robert Murat was now a fully made up suspect, taking the pressure off the McCanns, they eagerly jumped on the bandwagon to use him to deflect from them. What changed things? What made the McCann team and the Murat team join forces in a massive pact of silence that still holds good today 10 years on?
 I conclude the UK forces put him in the frame, or Clarence Mitchell, which is the same thing as at the time he was working for Blair, and team McCann just followed the band!  Next time RM still played a part just not the one he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 Yesterday at 22:35

Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 23:17

joyce1938 wrote:Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938

Yes, it has been suggested in many quarters..

Can't see it myself but I guess in the confusion and darkness, mistaken identity is a possibility.  According to the detail, David Payne was holding court for most of the night of 3rd/4th May so his presence would have been quite conspicuous.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Re; Murat revisited?

Post by willowthewisp Today at 1:59

Verdi wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938

Yes, it has been suggested in many quarters..

Can't see it myself but I guess in the confusion and darkness, mistaken identity is a possibility.  According to the detail, David Payne was holding court for most of the night of 3rd/4th May so his presence would have been quite conspicuous.
Hi Verdi,Mr Payne had also made himself a witness to an alive Madeleine,then made cast Iron alibi from early evening 3 May until the 4th May 2007,searching with Gerry, staying in the same apartment,then Kate,Gerry were out in the early morning period,04.00 hrs?
Pizza shop owner spots a couple in the early hrs 06.30am,whilst on his way Home acting in a coy,suspicious manner?
Then we have the Social Care Worker,recognising an Individual from her past,who then very quickly directed the parents from speaking to Yvonne Martin,"Busy Body"?
Yes Mr Murat finally admitted,that some how "he had become embroiled in the biggest fuck up on the Planet"? but could for some unknown reason never reveal what that statement meant,perhaps we now know?
Legal contracts,Sky News Corporation,Martin Brunt,Brian Kennedy,offering Mr Murat a job,he couldn't refuse,attended by Barristers?
DCI Andy Redwood,showed a lot of"Interest"in trying to make Robert Murat,"Special Attention"within the four bungling Portugal burglars,scenario,trying to obtain DNA evidence,doing an Hamish?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum