The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

MURAT revisited

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by polyenne on 07.08.17 15:23

I wouldn't like to be on the end of it.
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 485
Reputation : 332
Join date : 2017-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Verdi on 07.08.17 20:25

I wouldn't like to be at the beginning of it bignono.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7403
Reputation : 3691
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Murat revisited

Post by willowthewisp on 08.08.17 13:44

@Verdi wrote:I wouldn't like to be at the beginning of it bignono.
Hi Verdi,I know it is what they say"Circumstantial"and not actual evidence tested in a Court of Law?
1.The Abductor has been seen close to the Apartment,wearing a Dark Coloured top with light coloured trousers,Eggman,Smithman,Tannerman,spottyman,McCann files photos 5e6/123C4?
2.It has been reported to the GNR,Portugal of an Abduction by the parents of their daughter Madeleine McCann as 3 May 2007 22.00 hrs.
3.Mr Murat mysteriously arrives in Portugal 30 April/01 May 2007,where it is assumed that Madeleine is alive and well on Holiday complex Mark Warner,Ocean Club?
4. Mr Murat has to retract earlier Sworn statements of his whereabouts,notably 17 accounts of where and what places he had visited for verification on his second statements,to the first statements?
5.Mr Murat and Gerry are thought not to have met each other prior to Madeleine's Abduction,3 May 2007,yet evidence exists of Phone records being switched on off at a certain date and Time prior to the reported Abduction,is Robert Murat the Patsy," Gerry,Did /do You know Robert Murat before your daughter was abducted"Cough I'm Not going to Comment on that,swift departure by Gerry,Kate,and Clarence? 
6.Add into the facts from the files,that the"Families"have a disconnect pattern development from very early on in the Holiday,Sunday 29 April,Mon 30,May 1/2nd May?
7.Then throw into the"Broth"Bell-Pottinger mysterious arrival one week prior to Madeleine's disappearance,with certain family connections to a Former Prime Minister,who had received £500,000 from who,Madeleine's Fund,to keep the McCanns on the Front pages of the Nationals for 12 Months after the reported Abduction?
8.The"dubious"enactment for Operation Grange,via Gerry,Kate,Rebekah Brooks,persuade David Cameron to have Scotland Yard to assist in helping the McCann family over their daughter Madeleine's disappearance,at an exact time the McCann Family were seeking"Defamation Claims"from the Original Portugal Police Detective Goncalo Amaral?
9.Have the McCanns used their "Powers of Persausion"to have duped Government Ministers to Subsidse any"Potential" Criminal charges being Brought,via the Portugal Supreme Court Ruling on defamation,eg the Mccann's have to pay the costs of the Supreme Court case,say 1 Million pounds,yet Operation Grange has cost the UK tax payer well over 12-15 Million pounds and any likely guilty parties are still"Free" to continue to"Leave No Stone Un-turned"my a**e?
If in any doubt about how to avoid being found out about Criminality or behaviour,contact dear old Rupert Murdoch via the web site,The death of Ian Morgan March 10 1987,cost to the UK tax payer over £800 Million pounds in collapsed Court cases?
Look Over Here,Not Over There?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 799
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by NickE on 22.10.17 19:33

This was posted on FB.
I would like to know what @Tony Bennett says about it.

"The making of a suspect

The PATSY is there before it happens.

I believe UK security services contrived to make Robert Murat a suspect in the case, I think Sky was complicit by luring him there with the promise of money from a signed contract. I don't believe the contract said he will become a patsy like Barry George in the Jill Dando murder, probably MI5 used their links to Martin BRUNT to get Murat in place, brilliant idea to have him translate and be around the Ocean Club every day for the press to notice him if he wasn't translating, no making of a suspect!
Robert Murat told Martin Brunt that he too heard a siren that night.
His mum Jennifer is questioned and she explains that while they were talking in the kitchen, she recalls having heard a siren sounding at least once. Although not usual, she also did not ‘connect’ because it could possibly have been an Ambulance.
Brunt while in PDL did two things, he asked everyone who knew Murat if they had seen him the night of the 3rd. No one had seen him that night, nor did they hear a siren - that was a ‘no’ as well. Sky’s crime reporter Brunt spent most of his time covering the case and asked many people who searched that night if anyone saw Murat. Murat was well known and if he had been there he would have been remembered. The only alibi for mother and son is they both heard a siren just before 10.30 pm.
Jenny Murat lends a hand.
For three days (Fri. 11/05 Sat. 12/05 and Sun 13/05) she was at the post mounted near to the cinema. Having obtained some information, she passed this onto Robert who, in turn, gave it to the police.
Her idea was to try to desensitise people not to feel intimidated by the presence of police and lead them to give all the information they knew.
(This was a police investigation yet an elderly lady is allowed to collect information and pass on to her son who in turn passes onto police!)
Of course, Murat was breaking the law reporting to Brunt after his interview with Brunt, from Sky News: 
Portuguese CID is analysing the facts, in order to decide what action will be taken.Robert Murat may have violated the law, when he talked with Martin Brunt, from Sky News, about details of the criminal investigation concerning to Madeleine McCann’s abduction.“Polícia Judiciária has already information about the interview and is analysing the facts, in order to take a proper action”.
Witnesses and “arguidos” (formal suspects that haven’t yet been accused, in the Portuguese legal system) are forbidden to talk about the criminal investigation. Doing it means they committed a crime. The final decision about prosecuting Robert Murat for breaching the “Secrecy Law” in a criminal investigation will be taken by the Public Prosecutor’s Office.
Meanwhile Staff from Control Risks Group and various members of the security services including MI5, told Portuguese police that Murat fitted the profile of the likely abductor to the extent of '90%'.
At this point you need to remember Lori Campbell, she who reported Robert Murat to the PJ (a Pro McCann Journalist) suddenly revealing in major articles in the British press all sorts of dubious aspects of his background, criticising his conduct as a translator.
A curious feature of the Madeleine case was the targeting of Robert Murat, a dual Portuguese-British citizen, as a suspect. Three of the McCanns’ close friends, the so-called ‘Tapas 7’, also reported seeing Robert Murat close to the McCanns’ apartment the evening Madeleine went missing, a claim he denied. 
No GNR officer has come forward to say they were with or saw Robert Murat that night. The McCann camp made a concerted attempt, for whatever reason, to smear Murat. Clarence Mitchell himself played a key role in this, he said: 
“An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica [Soham children murdered by Ian Huntley] is possible. I don't want to, and I can't, talk about Robert Murat, but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won't say more”.
[So Clarence Mitchell was working with Lori Campbell once more?]
Was Lori Campbell a freelancer? No! If no, in my opinion, she was one of those journalists who came to PDL with an agenda. The effort that lady kept announcing to the world what she should report in a private and quiet way to the police, always astonished me and raise many suspicions. She knows very well what she was doing when she brought Murat to the saga. The absence of any libel case against her, by Murat, after having his arguido status lifted, speaks volumes.
Lori Campbell the "journalist" who pointed the finger of suspicion at Murat is the source of that story. Why was she given the reward of exclusive access to Kate? It was her who Kate called on her way to being made arguido to tell her that the PJ wanted her to confess as they didn't want a murder in Portugal. I venture she took the same deal BBC’s Richard Bilton, which of course cost the McCanns nothing!
A BBC reporter claims he was offered exclusive access to the McCanns' team if he agreed to spy on the press pack for their investigators. They asked him to find out what other journalists were saying about Robert Murat, Mr Bilton asked Mr Murat how he felt about the offer for an 'exclusive inside track' 
Murat should have sued her and her newspaper. I believe, the police were on the right track when they made the McCanns and Murat arguidos. The police were not stupid and will not take the risk of making these 3 people arguidos without having evidence against them.
Several people played important roles in ensuring that Robert Murat was pulled in for questioning on Monday 14 May 2007 and made a suspect, make no mistake Murat was deep in trouble, spying on the investigation from within, reporting to Martin Brunt, set up by UK muti forces, and Jane Tanner saying he was the bogie man carrying Maddie! Plus Tapas 3 all sure he was there on the 3 May.
Now this is clever stuff by the UK combined forces - just think - use Brunt to get the patsy on site, get him the job translating for the PJ. If you think Murat was an MI5 plant you’re wrong! Why put him in a position to glean info for the UK and then straight away frame him to be a suspect, hence no more inside info. I believe this can only have been planned the week before. Now, that's the scary bit! The McCanns only got there on the 28th April, yet by the 1st May a patsy was in place, a set-up on a grand scale.Police knocked on the door of Murat’s mothers home, Villa Casa Liliana, at 7am May 14th, 2007. Robert was interrogated for 19 hours without food drink or sleep. The Villa was sealed off and searched, the swimming pool drained. Murat's computer was seized and two cars were examined. May 15th Murat was declared an arguido. He realised now he was set up.
“I have a daughter, too”, says Robert Murat, remembering Sofia, aged seven, who lives in England with her mother. “My family are also victims”. Journalists invaded the area where they live, and “the British police had to take my daughter to a safe place.” His ex-wife, he says, “even received an offer of 220 thousand euros to give an interview saying that I was a paedophile”.
"I am an innocent man. I am not a paedophile or any of the other things I have been called. I have done nothing wrong. I wake up with this nightmare every morning and I go to bed with it every night."
Robert Murat was now a fully made up suspect, taking the pressure off the McCanns, they eagerly jumped on the bandwagon to use him to deflect from them. What changed things? What made the McCann team and the Murat team join forces in a massive pact of silence that still holds good today 10 years on?
 I conclude the UK forces put him in the frame, or Clarence Mitchell, which is the same thing as at the time he was working for Blair, and team McCann just followed the band!  Next time RM still played a part just not the one he thought.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1107
Reputation : 379
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by joyce1938 on 22.10.17 22:35

Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 851
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 79
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Verdi on 22.10.17 23:17

@joyce1938 wrote:Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938

Yes, it has been suggested in many quarters..

 

Can't see it myself but I guess in the confusion and darkness, mistaken identity is a possibility.  According to the detail, David Payne was holding court for most of the night of 3rd/4th May so his presence would have been quite conspicuous.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7403
Reputation : 3691
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Murat revisited?

Post by willowthewisp on 23.10.17 1:59

@Verdi wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:Speaking about mr murat being in the  area where the macs ,flat was  that night .I think that some people said that ,one of the macs friend  looks very similar to murat . It would have been possible that someone mistook  who they felt it was him .joyce1938

Yes, it has been suggested in many quarters..

 

Can't see it myself but I guess in the confusion and darkness, mistaken identity is a possibility.  According to the detail, David Payne was holding court for most of the night of 3rd/4th May so his presence would have been quite conspicuous.
Hi Verdi,Mr Payne had also made himself a witness to an alive Madeleine,then made cast Iron alibi from early evening 3 May until the 4th May 2007,searching with Gerry, staying in the same apartment,then Kate,Gerry were out in the early morning period,04.00 hrs?
Pizza shop owner spots a couple in the early hrs 06.30am,whilst on his way Home acting in a coy,suspicious manner?
Then we have the Social Care Worker,recognising an Individual from her past,who then very quickly directed the parents from speaking to Yvonne Martin,"Busy Body"?
Yes Mr Murat finally admitted,that some how "he had become embroiled in the biggest * censored* on the Planet"? but could for some unknown reason never reveal what that statement meant,perhaps we now know?
Legal contracts,Sky News Corporation,Martin Brunt,Brian Kennedy,offering Mr Murat a job,he couldn't refuse,attended by Barristers?



____________________________________________________________________________________________________-

* censored

Mod

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 799
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 23.10.17 8:33



Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10985
Reputation : 5373
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by joyce1938 on 23.10.17 9:50

It just goes to show ,how easily it could be to find people who might just think . well that's like murat and if everyone felt that way ,it could become the gospel ,that it was him .I really don't know what if anything murat had to do with things that  night If at all,but it sure makes us have to think a bit more,about whether some just copy others ,once it has been written up ,its easy to accept it . I do not wish to offend anyone ,but had to bring this up .joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 851
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 79
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Verdi on 23.10.17 12:01

@joyce1938 wrote:It just goes to show ,how easily it could be to find people who might just think . well that's like murat and if everyone felt that way ,it could become the gospel ,that it was him .I really don't know what if anything murat had to do with things that  night If at all,but it sure makes us have to think a bit more,about whether some just copy others ,once it has been written up ,its easy to accept it . I do not wish to offend anyone ,but had to bring this up .joyce1938
Indeed they do, a fact seen time and time again, especially over the past ten years apropos of this case.  For some it's so much easier to go with the flow rather than think for themselves - that's how forum myths evolve.

Like weeds, once they take root it's nigh on impossible to get rid of 'em.  Sometimes of course it's deliberate!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7403
Reputation : 3691
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;Murat,revisited

Post by willowthewisp on 23.10.17 16:32

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
Was Angus Symington in Portugal in the same week that Madeleine and her family were present there,if he wasn't there then, according to Operation Grange theory,he has to be ruled out,as a suspect to anything?

Please remember,"You cannot abduct someone",if your not present at the time of the disappearance,that has happened,Simon Foy Police statement,Tapas 7/9 and Madeleine's parents?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 799
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by NickE on 23.10.17 17:10

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
Was Angus Symington in Portugal in the same week that Madeleine and her family were present there,if he wasn't there then, according to Operation Grange theory,he has to be ruled out,as a suspect to anything?

Please remember,"You cannot abduct someone",if your not present at the time of the disappearance,that has happened,Simon Foy Police statement,Tapas 7/9 and Madeleine's parents?
Yes, he was in Portugal.
This is from a whooshed Mirror article early 2008.

Murat, 34, gasped at the stunning likeness when the Daily Mirror showed him Angus's photos yesterday.


He said: "I'm shocked and amazed. I've never seen this guy, yet the hairline, the nose...it could be me." His uncle Ralph Eveleigh added: "They're very similar."


Angus's firm is a few hundred yards away from Maddy's Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, and it sells flats in the same chain.


Murat said suspicion should not fall on the estate agent and added:
"People work. He has every reason to be at the Ocean Club. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else."


Yesterday, married Angus said he had left work and was at home with his family when Maddy, four, went missing on the night of May 3.


He said: "I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It couldn't have been me."


Brit expat Murat, who says he was at home with mum Jenny, 71, plans to hand lawyers our photos of Angus.


If I remember correctly there was some rumors that Murat and Symington was related in some way.
Was this ever confirmed?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1107
Reputation : 379
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;Robert Murat revisited

Post by willowthewisp on 23.10.17 17:45

@NickE wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
Was Angus Symington in Portugal in the same week that Madeleine and her family were present there,if he wasn't there then, according to Operation Grange theory,he has to be ruled out,as a suspect to anything?

Please remember,"You cannot abduct someone",if your not present at the time of the disappearance,that has happened,Simon Foy Police statement,Tapas 7/9 and Madeleine's parents?
Yes, he was in Portugal.
This is from a whooshed Mirror article early 2008.

Murat, 34, gasped at the stunning likeness when the Daily Mirror showed him Angus's photos yesterday.


He said: "I'm shocked and amazed. I've never seen this guy, yet the hairline, the nose...it could be me." His uncle Ralph Eveleigh added: "They're very similar."


Angus's firm is a few hundred yards away from Maddy's Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, and it sells flats in the same chain.


Murat said suspicion should not fall on the estate agent and added:
"People work. He has every reason to be at the Ocean Club. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else."


Yesterday, married Angus said he had left work and was at home with his family when Maddy, four, went missing on the night of May 3.


He said: "I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It couldn't have been me."


Brit expat Murat, who says he was at home with mum Jenny, 71, plans to hand lawyers our photos of Angus.


If I remember correctly there was some rumors that Murat and Symington was related in some way.
Was this ever confirmed?
Hi NickE,It is thought that Mr Murat.s relatives are related to the Symingtons,who owned apartments rented out to a Polish couple,if I am correct,who I believe were put in the Frame by Nuno Lourenco,as trying to abduct his daughter,close to a Ice Cream vendor,stand to be corrected on the last point?
I cannot understand,how,Robert,was,"shocked and amazed"at his likeness and that he didn't know this person,it's a small place Portugal isn't it,who Owns "Eagle Eye" residence?
Then add in the Time frame of when"Eagle Eye" was Constructed and what stood on the ground before the new residence,are they associated to a Boa Vista Golf Club or a Mark Warner,Ocean Club apartments?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 799
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by NickE on 23.10.17 20:29

@willowthewisp wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
Was Angus Symington in Portugal in the same week that Madeleine and her family were present there,if he wasn't there then, according to Operation Grange theory,he has to be ruled out,as a suspect to anything?

Please remember,"You cannot abduct someone",if your not present at the time of the disappearance,that has happened,Simon Foy Police statement,Tapas 7/9 and Madeleine's parents?
Yes, he was in Portugal.
This is from a whooshed Mirror article early 2008.

Murat, 34, gasped at the stunning likeness when the Daily Mirror showed him Angus's photos yesterday.


He said: "I'm shocked and amazed. I've never seen this guy, yet the hairline, the nose...it could be me." His uncle Ralph Eveleigh added: "They're very similar."


Angus's firm is a few hundred yards away from Maddy's Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, and it sells flats in the same chain.


Murat said suspicion should not fall on the estate agent and added:
"People work. He has every reason to be at the Ocean Club. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else."


Yesterday, married Angus said he had left work and was at home with his family when Maddy, four, went missing on the night of May 3.


He said: "I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It couldn't have been me."


Brit expat Murat, who says he was at home with mum Jenny, 71, plans to hand lawyers our photos of Angus.


If I remember correctly there was some rumors that Murat and Symington was related in some way.
Was this ever confirmed?
Hi NickE,It is thought that Mr Murat.s relatives are related to the Symingtons,who owned apartments rented out to a Polish couple,if I am correct,who I believe were put in the Frame by Nuno Lourenco,as trying to abduct his daughter,close to a Ice Cream vendor,stand to be corrected on the last point?
I cannot understand,how,Robert,was,"shocked and amazed"at his likeness and that he didn't know this person,it's a small place Portugal isn't it,who Owns "Eagle Eye" residence?
Then add in the Time frame of when"Eagle Eye" was Constructed and what stood on the ground before the new residence,are they associated to a Boa Vista Golf Club or a Mark Warner,Ocean Club apartments?
Agree, it's odd.
Murat lived close to the OC and he is a Brit and worked for Remax Estate agents and Symington is a Brit and worked as a estate agent a few hundered yards from the OC and Murat had never seen this guy?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1107
Reputation : 379
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Nina on 24.10.17 12:49

@NickE wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@NickE wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Angus Symington and Robert Murat.



I posted this originally in the McCann Latest News section in 2011 but Carter-Ruck ordered me to take it down so it's now in our 'Gagged Section' along with other articles that the McCanns don't want Guests to see.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3426-john-major-and-the-symington-family
Was Angus Symington in Portugal in the same week that Madeleine and her family were present there,if he wasn't there then, according to Operation Grange theory,he has to be ruled out,as a suspect to anything?

Please remember,"You cannot abduct someone",if your not present at the time of the disappearance,that has happened,Simon Foy Police statement,Tapas 7/9 and Madeleine's parents?
Yes, he was in Portugal.
This is from a whooshed Mirror article early 2008.

Murat, 34, gasped at the stunning likeness when the Daily Mirror showed him Angus's photos yesterday.


He said: "I'm shocked and amazed. I've never seen this guy, yet the hairline, the nose...it could be me." His uncle Ralph Eveleigh added: "They're very similar."


Angus's firm is a few hundred yards away from Maddy's Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal, and it sells flats in the same chain.


Murat said suspicion should not fall on the estate agent and added:
"People work. He has every reason to be at the Ocean Club. I wouldn't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else."


Yesterday, married Angus said he had left work and was at home with his family when Maddy, four, went missing on the night of May 3.


He said: "I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It couldn't have been me."


Brit expat Murat, who says he was at home with mum Jenny, 71, plans to hand lawyers our photos of Angus.


If I remember correctly there was some rumors that Murat and Symington was related in some way.
Was this ever confirmed?
Hi NickE,It is thought that Mr Murat.s relatives are related to the Symingtons,who owned apartments rented out to a Polish couple,if I am correct,who I believe were put in the Frame by Nuno Lourenco,as trying to abduct his daughter,close to a Ice Cream vendor,stand to be corrected on the last point?
I cannot understand,how,Robert,was,"shocked and amazed"at his likeness and that he didn't know this person,it's a small place Portugal isn't it,who Owns "Eagle Eye" residence?
Then add in the Time frame of when"Eagle Eye" was Constructed and what stood on the ground before the new residence,are they associated to a Boa Vista Golf Club or a Mark Warner,Ocean Club apartments?
Agree, it's odd.
Murat lived close to the OC and he is a Brit and worked for Remax Estate agents and Symington is a Brit and worked as a estate agent a few hundered yards from the OC and Murat had never seen this guy?
There are links between Robert Murat and Angus Symington through their family trees according to this link. http://nona-people.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/robert-murat.html

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 336
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by Phoebe on 24.10.17 21:02

Was Murat's father involved in the construction of the Ocean Club? I may be mistaken but I thought I had read somewhere that he was?
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 606
Reputation : 686
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MURAT revisited

Post by NickE on 25.10.17 10:56

@Phoebe wrote:Was Murat's father involved in the construction of the Ocean Club? I may be mistaken but I thought I had read somewhere that he was?
Very likely.
John Murat was the man who turned Pdl from a fishing village into a popular tourist resort.

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1107
Reputation : 379
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref; Robert Murat

Post by willowthewisp on 25.10.17 12:02

@NickE wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:Was Murat's father involved in the construction of the Ocean Club? I may be mistaken but I thought I had read somewhere that he was?
Very likely.
John Murat was the man who turned Pdl from a fishing village into a popular tourist resort.
Hi nickE,therefore,if your relatives had transformed how the Town had changed from a small fishing village,into an up market destination for annual holidays,tourism,property development,you have something to"Conserve/Protect" in accordance to your perceived life style?
That you wouldn't want the"Murder"of a child as Kate had told PJ,Police,associated to the area you were developing,would you,Bell-Pottinger,moment?
Mark Warner sold there Hotel complex several years ago to Thompson Holidays,now renamed as Tui?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 799
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum