The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by tigger on 06.11.13 14:05

@juliet wrote:So often Maddie's neck looks completely wrong. There are gaps where there shouldn't be or lines or shadows. That is true of this photo, the Everton shirt ones, the Donegal wall one etc etc. IF they were photoshopping Maddie on to a different body...why?
Because she wasn't there and the little person owning the body was?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 14:53

@tigger wrote:
@juliet wrote:So often Maddie's neck looks completely wrong. There are gaps where there shouldn't be or lines or shadows. That is true of this photo, the Everton shirt ones, the Donegal wall one etc etc. IF they were photoshopping Maddie on to a different body...why?
Because she wasn't there and the little person owning the body was?
But also maybe they didn't want the right arm with the bruise on seen again. As can be seen in the other "last" photo with the tennis balls.
Sorry I get confused with this ...
And no other photos of Maddie from the holiday?????
Or just none suitable to be seen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 14:57

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

These are the only photos claimed to have been taken on the holiday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 15:04

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

These are the only photos claimed to have been taken on the holiday.
I know they were put in a creche most of the day but still....who doesn't take photos of their children on holiday??

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 06.11.13 15:49

I noticed all the neck problems too, particularly the Donegal one where Madeleine has half a neck.

I agree about the bruises on her legs and arms in the tennis balls picture. You can clearly see them when you view a high resolution version of the picture. I pointed them out on 3A's.

Why shop a different head onto a body? Bruises on arms and legs. Bruises on face perhaps? Just a thought (though I think this might have been noted by creche nannies...? Perhaps not...?) Or yes, she wasn't there - but that doesn't explain pictures taken elsewhere, not PDL. Or perhaps, just trying to make her more "attractive-looking", since the photos were always released as part of the "campaign".

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 07.11.13 14:26

[/url]" />[/url]" />[/url]" />
Firstly let me apologise to sami if I appear aggressive in the way I write, no offense 

is intended and let me comment on the assertions of pennylane it is not just a matter of 

photo enhancement the photo has been seriously altered the wall and grass is different in 

MM's single picture, the original has more detail in it than the crop and her sisters arm 

has been taken out too.If you compare the original (B) with the cropped version (a) you 

can see how much work has been done on this photo.The wall is out of focus in one and in 

focus in the other? If you look at photo (c) which is a comparison of the 2 photo's the wall is lower in the crop than in the original! How can that be? it supports my theory that there is a photo of MM an original that has been inserted into all these so called genuine photo's. This could not be done with simple photoshopping it would take a lot 

of time and serious money. Money GM invested in this because he knew he would get it all 

back. There are serious programs out there that can do this sort of thig but it is 

serious money and how convenient that a movie maker who would have access to such stuff 

appeares just at the right time! It looks to me like MM's leg also appears longer on her 

right side in the crop?
What else is wrong with the original: MM's face is sharper than the other's! Look at GM's hair then MM's, no detail in GM's but loads of detailed strands in MM's!!! inexplicable 

as the wall behind is sharp too. Her face is brighter than her sisters who is in the 

shade of her hat as is MM, it is even brighter than GM's who is in direct sunlight not 

the shade. Both pictures are professionally contrived to make MM stand out. If Kate is 

taking the picture where is the other child? MM is not dressed for the swimming pool 

neither is Gerry but her sister is dressed for the pool or appears to be and if that is 

the case why are they by the swimming pool and not the smaller safer paddling pool a few 

yards away? There is a strange black line (object) between MM's sister's body and arm that does not belong there. The lighting on mm is different to the others it is not so harsh and there would have to be light reflected from a white wall or something to her left to get that affect, compare her face to her sisters. I have read the last post about 

photoshopping by canada 12 and it raises some important issues. There does seem to be a 

lot of versions of these photo's floating about? Why is MM's sisters arm red or tanned and MM's shoulder not tanned at all?
In one of the original police photo's there is a siver compact camera on the table that 

is at the time of the incident or just after! if they had taken that camera and surely 

they did? we would know whether or not this photo is fake or not if the police did not 

look at the photo's in this camera to see if there is anyone in the background watching, 

that is a serious oversight! maybe they did does anyone know?
On other issues, if KM says that they will turn over every stone you can be sure mm is 

not under one so that should save the police a lot of time and money. What does strike me is that on looking at their site there is no longer any mention of a reward? just donate! The best way by far to get someone on your side and get your child back or find out what happened to her is to maintain a reward offer. After all it is not the Mccanns money but it is a kind of trust fund for Madeleine so put it all up as reward money and if they get their child back all is well and good or they may find information as to where the body is or who did what, the thought of any suffering that that child may have been through is too hard for me to stomach but to assert she is alive is absurd.There may be no proof she is dead but there is absolutely no proof that she is alive either in fact the probabilities are more that way inclined, unfortunately. So Mr and Mr's Mccann get the 

reward posters out and stop using fund money to pay crackpot PI's and libel lawyers and 

of course the purported £600,000 that you spent on your mortgage and actually do 

something that any normal parent would do, give the whole lot to get your daughter back 

or to find out the truth. That may put this thing to rest so we can all sleep better at 

night.Taking people's money by devious means, that could be used for children who 

actually can be helped fed or clothed for selfish reasons is a heinous crime for there 

are other children who need help in this world.
I can't get the photo's to load this is where they should be:
https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=10&u=18603875][/url]

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=11&u=18603875][/url]

https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13&u=18603875][/url]

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 07.11.13 15:00

I am not naming this person on a public page, but I have been in contact with someone on twitter who has e mailed me research into a man closely associated with the McCanns who is so interested in photography that he has a blog. This person on twitter followed links from one blog to faccebook and found a statement that he is fascinated by images of women in perilous situations, so much so that he has created composite photos which are so well done someone not well versed in photography would believe that they are real. Although they are created images, I find the fascination with the subject matter very disturbing, as they show women drowning in quicksand.  My reaction to this as well as knowing how close he is to the couple made my skin crawl.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 15:03

I know to whom you're referring RD but I don't know if anyone has been able to prove conclusively that the owner of that site is the person with a McCann connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 07.11.13 15:07

why am not naming any names ! from what I have read though, it looks convincing, although as you rightly say, not proven.

Whoever it is, very weird imo

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 15:16

@russiandoll wrote:I am not naming this person on a public page, but I have been in contact with someone on twitter who has e mailed me research into a man closely associated with the McCanns who is so interested in photography that he has a blog. This person on twitter followed links from one blog to faccebook and found a statement that he is fascinated by images of women in perilous situations, so much so that he has created composite photos which are so well done someone not well versed in photography would believe that they are real. Although they are created images, I find the fascination with the subject matter very disturbing, as they show women drowning in quicksand.  My reaction to this as well as knowing how close he is to the couple made my skin crawl.
The person in question is all over Twitter

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

different photos?

Post by worriedmum on 07.11.13 15:18

The two bottom right pictures......this has been discussed on another thread but worth mentioning that there are variations...
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 07.11.13 15:23

IMHO the pic of Madeleine has been inserted into the "standalone" photo of her by herself, and into the photo with Gerry and Amelie.

Also if you look closely at Amelie, someone's drawn black on her eyelids (looks like eyeliner) to make them stand out, and given her black eyelashes. I don't believe her eyelashes should be black like that, and the eyeliner is completely odd.

Also if you zoom into the high-res photo and look closely at the outside of M's left wrist (her right side as we look at her) you can see the vestiges of the bland coloured background she was cropped from.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 15:25

Russian Doll, it's also on Facebook and the Missing Madeleine site. I don't think there can be a problem with putting a link to the site as it's in the public domain.

http://scopertonosol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 07.11.13 15:41

Yep and look at Amelie's right arm it should be inside the sleeve as her left is but it has vanished!!!!!

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 15:44

@dan55 wrote:Yep and look at Amelie's right arm it should be inside the sleeve as her left is but it has vanished!!!!!
Amelie's arm is there. She has her arm back, and the top of her sleeve is coming forward, making it look as if her arm is missing, but it is there!

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 07.11.13 16:10

No it's transparent that thing you are looking at. look at her left arm and how tightly the sleeve fits and then look again at the right sleeve it could not be where you say it is with the sleeve in that position in fact there is discoloration of the bottom of the sleeve where it has been photoshopped. The sleeve is not sloppy allowing that kind of movement but tight fitting.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 07.11.13 16:16

OH and the chair behind Gerry has a straight shadow fro a round object? and is a dark grey as opposed to the shadow on the other chairs in the shade also the back is all at the wrong angle and position to make a chair of the type it is supposed to be!! Yet it's a normal photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really. Just look at it not just Madeleine.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 07.11.13 16:37

Interesting turn to The Last Photo thread has intrigued me to look again.

I think I know why Gerry's sunglasses have the wrong reflection. What do most people who carry sunglasses around do when the sun is not out, they latch them over the neck edge/pocket of whatever they are wearing. So these sunglasses have been removed from either another picture of Gerry with them latched over the neck edge/pocket or someone else and swiveled round then placed on his face. So producing a vertical picture in the reflection. 

Cool eh!

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 07.11.13 16:42

ah! logic at last.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 07.11.13 16:54

@dan55 wrote:ah! logic at last.
Holds head in hands smilie!

Its only taken me about 7 years to figure this out!!!!!!! big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 17:04

@dan55 wrote:No it's transparent that thing you are looking at. look at her left arm and how tightly the sleeve fits and then look again at the right sleeve it could not be where you say it is with the sleeve in that position in fact there is discoloration of the bottom of the sleeve where it has been photoshopped. The sleeve is not sloppy allowing that kind of movement but tight fitting.
The arm IS there. Enlarge the pic and you will see it

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 07.11.13 17:05

Amelie's arm is definitely missing. You can't reconcile the empty sleeve on one side with the chubby arm in the tight-fitting sleeve on the other side. Even if she had her arm completely behind her, there would be some tension in the t-shirt and the sleeve would also be bent backwards to accommodate the upper arm. There just isn't enough free space in that sleeve to allow for her arm to be where we're supposed to believe it is, without the sleeve also being impacted.

I also believe Gerry's sunglasses have been shopped onto his face from possibly hanging from his neck hole. Back in the 3As days "experts" tried to say the odd reflection was because of the way his sunglasses were made, but I got hold of polarized sunglasses and nope, the reflection always stays the way it's supposed to look. I also tried it with a spoon, in case the curvature of the lenses was distorting something. Nope. The reflection never does a 90 degree turn like that.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 17:07

@sallypelt wrote:
@dan55 wrote:No it's transparent that thing you are looking at. look at her left arm and how tightly the sleeve fits and then look again at the right sleeve it could not be where you say it is with the sleeve in that position in fact there is discoloration of the bottom of the sleeve where it has been photoshopped. The sleeve is not sloppy allowing that kind of movement but tight fitting.
Yes, it is.  Can someone explain why anyone would put out a photoshop  picture with an arm missing?

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.13 17:10

candyfloss wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
Yes, it is.  Can someone explain why anyone would put out a photoshop  picture with an arm missing?
Yes, Candy, we have to be careful that we don't become silly, and discredit ourselves. That would play right into TM's hands. Let's keep things real.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 07.11.13 17:18

Because if something else (or someone else) was there in the picture and you wanted to remove it, you can, but then you have to replace what you've removed to make the picture complete. And it depends on how much time you have, and what you can reasonably get away with. If you need to put an arm in to complete the photo, the arm has to come from somewhere else. And if there isn't an arm handy (sorry about the pun) that you can reasonably clone or shop in so that it looks realistic, you're stuck. So IMHO the photoshopper has tried to put in the barest vestiges of an arm to make you think there is an arm there.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/