The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Guest on 07.10.13 13:37

@Angelique wrote:This is interesting but not sure if it means anything.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Madeleine McCann kidnapper's conscience could catch catch up with themDaily Mirror

By Jim Gamble | 7 Oct 2013 00:0

In this article there is a picture which seems odd. Hopefully, I have included one from Google images of the same picture.

I've never seen that one on the top right before. It isn't Madeleine that's for sure, unless it's supposed to be an age-progressed image.

P.S. I've just seen the separate topic on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.10.13 12:17

ony Bennett on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am
1. Why was that 'last photo' of Madeleine not available on Thursday 3 May 2007?

2. Why did it take a visit to England by Dr Gerald McCann to produce it?

3. Was it really taken at 1.29pm/2.29pm on Thursday 3 May?

4. Who took it?

5. Was it photoshopped, by either Dr Gerald McCann and Amelie, or Madeleine, being 'photoshopped in' to an existing photograph?

6. What is the evidence that the photo was 'photoshopped'?

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Re. Tony's OP above:

3.   Was it really taken at 1.29pm/2.29pm on Thursday 3 May?

Sorry if this has been posted before, but  can someone tell me why there is a query as to the time the last photo was taken?

I thought there was no time difference between England and Portugal, so why the query about it?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.11.13 20:45

Just resurrecting this topic for all the photo oddity queries that have come up again.

Back to top Go down

Physical proof of the Mccanns guilt

Post by dan55 on 05.11.13 0:44

I have been a photogropher for 40 years and can see a fake easily this photo is a fake and I can prove it! 
http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/7000-last-picture-madeleine-fake.html#axzz2jiBb2W38
Don't trouble yourself with how they can do it you can just about anything with photo's now days.
For one Madeleines face is lighter than her dad's although she is in the shade of her hat, two her head is nearly as big as her dads but this is not absolute proof. See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdtWmTWZEU and stop it at 2 minutes and 13 seconds! This is the photo that the girl in it has been photoshopped into the one by the pool and how can I be certain well the wall is out of focus, there is no arm in it, the wall is level but the real killer blow is that as a photographer I can tell you it is not possible to get 2 photo's of the same girl with the same expression wearing the same hairdo with every single hair in the same place, it is impossible to do it! Blow them up and see despite the alterations they are EXACTLY the same look at the strands of hair blowing about across her eye etc count them. You can do it with this blow up it is the same photo of the girl planted into the photo http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/10/9/1381317961234/Madeleine-McCann-011.jpg .The Mccanns in their rush to promote have missed a trick and given the game away. Hampering a police investigation in the process. It leaves no doubt as to their character and cunning please take copies of these photo's as I have done before they remove them. They are without doubt 2 separate photo's blended. So WHY would they do that ??????

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 05.11.13 9:37

Oh boy. It looks and sounds to me as though you have something here. 

If they have faked this 'last photo' the possible reason could be because MM was actually wearing a different outfit that afternoon, one that could not have been produced for the police.

Didn't KM once say that she has a memory of MM wearing a peach top that afternoon, instead of a pink one?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.13 9:46

You are right. Where is the arm?

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 05.11.13 9:50

The photo without the arm is on the bedside table, and can be seen during the dogs search of the villa.  It has been discussed before but I'm sorry I cannot direct you to where, I'm useless at finding threads.

sami

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.11.13 10:04

I'm not following you.  They are both meant to be the same photo, because it is the one the McCanns say is the last photo of Maddie!  They have merely taken out Gerry and Amelie to get rid of distractions in one of them surely.  Nothing odd about that (imo)

I'm not saying I believe that was the last photo btw.

This should be moved to the photo thread as it has all been discussed there before (imo)

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.11.13 10:13

@dan55 wrote:I have been a photogropher for 40 years and can see a fake easily this photo is a fake and I can prove it! 
http://www.morningstarr.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/7000-last-picture-madeleine-fake.html#axzz2jiBb2W38
Don't trouble yourself with how they can do it you can just about anything with photo's now days.
For one Madeleines face is lighter than her dad's although she is in the shade of her hat, two her head is nearly as big as her dads but this is not absolute proof. See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdtWmTWZEU and stop it at 2 minutes and 13 seconds! This is the photo that the girl in it has been photoshopped into the one by the pool and how can I be certain well the wall is out of focus, there is no arm in it, the wall is level but the real killer blow is that as a photographer I can tell you it is not possible to get 2 photo's of the same girl with the same expression wearing the same hairdo with every single hair in the same place, it is impossible to do it! Blow them up and see despite the alterations they are EXACTLY the same look at the strands of hair blowing about across her eye etc count them. You can do it with this blow up it is the same photo of the girl planted into the photo http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/10/9/1381317961234/Madeleine-McCann-011.jpg .The Mccanns in their rush to promote have missed a trick and given the game away. Hampering a police investigation in the process. It leaves no doubt as to their character and cunning please take copies of these photo's as I have done before they remove them. They are without doubt 2 separate photo's blended. So WHY would they do that ??????
I am no expert on photoshopping, so I can't comment whether the photograph has been photoshopped or not, although I have played around on occasions, with my own photographs, where I have taken something out, and "cloned" the gap. However, I can see no difference in the wall in the "photoshopped photo" and the wall in the youtube video. In both instances the wall rises behind Madeleine.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.11.13 10:18

Have merged your thread here dan55.

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 05.11.13 12:46

Perhaps I should have done more research but here is a better photo http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SHOP.htm the wall here is straight! The pool is circular as you can see in the photo without them in it. They are not sat in a circular position and where was kate standing? in the pool? Why is there no reflection of Kate in Gerry's glasses? why is the wind only affecting Madeleines hair. The wall in the photo without them in it is not the same shape , Gerry's elbow and the wall next to it is darker than the wall on the other side of Madeleine yet in the other Photo's it is not (2nd photo in above in web page). I could pick out dozens of things that prove this photo is fake. Photography is all about detail I have photoshopped out lamposts and greenhouses. What it does prove either way is that the Mccanns have the ability or access to someone who has that, to alter images this surely negates the validity of that photo as proof that Madeleine was there at all that afternoon as only the Mccanns saw her and shows how the Mccanns are manipulating everything to their own ends. If they have altered that photo and the police should look at that then there are guilty of interfering with an investigation. Both photo's have been tampered with so where are the originals. An estimated 12 to 14 hours in 4 days of leaving alone and unattended 2 18 month old children and a 3 year old is serious neglect why have they never been charged with that.

dan55

Back to top Go down

photo on bedside table

Post by worriedmum on 05.11.13 14:05

@sami wrote:The photo without the arm is on the bedside table, and can be seen during the dogs search of the villa.  It has been discussed before but I'm sorry I cannot direct you to where, I'm useless at finding threads.
Is it the thread I started in February, '
If there is ONE last photo.........................'
?

Funnily enough I was recently thinking about the fact that there were three variants on this photo-
i The one with Amelie and Gerry
ii The one 'extracted' from the one with Amelie and Gerry-(Madeleine on her own) used on posters
iii The slightly different one discussed in the thread above (Madeleine on her own)

I wondered why you would bother to 'extract'  the image of Madeleine in ii if you already had one of her on her own in iii. Or are they both extracted from a larger photo?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.11.13 14:18

@dan55

It was in fact seeing the photographs about two and a half years ago that made me decide to plunge in. The photographs are actual proof imo of manipulation. In other words, experts if called in court would prove that many photographs of Maddie have been manipulated to give an account or to back up a particular narrative.
It's therefore no wonder that the trolls come down like a cartload of - well, trolls, the moment such glaring inconsistencies are pointed out.

It seems to me that there were no photographs of Maddie taken in PdL. That includes the two playground photos. All my opinion but it's nice to see it so passionately backed up.

As to Gerry's expression in the last photo, added to the clip of him in the airport bus, would you go on holiday with this man?  Not a bundle of fun by the looks of it.

Imo his stance is more that of one sitting on the edge of a chair,  the thighs don't flatten against the stone paving. Imo this was done by a much better artist than any of the other photos, however it seems the last minute pasting in of Amelie, thus firmly placing and dating the photo to mid 2007 was a wee bit hurried.

Apart from the technical issues, logical issues abound. The pink hat, which was Maddie's in the tennis photo, now belongs to Amelie. Unlikely.
The little pink dress, named as an apricot dress in the book, is never seen again, yet must have been lying around in 5a, ready for the dogs to smell just hours later.
So on and so forth, plenty of logical questions without even going into photoshopping territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 on 05.11.13 14:59

I don't know anything about photo manipulation but I did think Gerry Mcann's glasses looked odd.  What I did think though and maybe I am mistaken after seeing other pictures of Madeleine is in the pool picture, she looks younger?

tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 05.11.13 15:05

I agree, GM's pose is all wrong but if what I believe is true, this video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmy3y7_exclusive-new-video-madeleine-mccann-case_news was filmed on the day of the event or thereabouts and at the beginning you can see the photo of Madeleine on her own the very photo in question. If this is so it is as you say taken from a larger picture and could not have been taken from the threesome pic as Gerrry would not have had time on the fateful day to photoshop and frame it! It MUST therefore be the other way around and this photo was planted into the other one. There are hundreds of inconsistancies and lies and that is the way GM wants it! but prove him to be false on one concrete piece of evidence and the house of cards may crumble. Notice in the photo no water marks on the concrete, no towels, birds, people, suncream, nothing! I find that odd. There are no winners in this situation but it is not a given that if there was an abductor that person was evil but someone who wanted to save Madeleine from uncaring parents with good intent? far fetched I know but possible. I think he sold her earlier that day or before. I think Gm knows what happened to her, but let justice be done they are as guilty as anyone for putting their child's life in danger she could have electrocuted herself or choked, in one sense the abduction theory could well have saved their bacon by deflecting the blame elsewhere. I cannot help her but I can ask that justice be done and we know where that should begin.By the way the video has been banned on other sites.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 05.11.13 15:36

If I could just ask, you say it was filmed "on the day of the event......" ?  Are you talking about 3 May ?  As far as I am aware that is the footage of the villa they rented after the event, the one Grime searched.  Is tht right or wrong ?

sami

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 05.11.13 15:45

I am not certain but it does not seem likely that the books on murder abduction etc would be left around by the Mccanns. It may be a mix, someone else earlier in this thread said "The photo without the arm is on the bedside table, and can be seen during the dogs search of the villa." I would assume that would be early in the case. The photo's are from another source of that I am sure it would just take some digging to find out where.

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 05.11.13 15:49

Thanks dan55.  Those books were in the villa, next to the bed.  Hard to believe but they were.  They are on one side and the photo on the other.  The medication was also filmed, in the name of Kate's father.  The date was early August 2007, around 1st I believe but not certain.  It s Martin Grimes footage.

sami

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 on 05.11.13 15:59

Ok thanks that sorts that one out, but it leaves me puzzled as to why they would leave the books and tablets lying around? The date of that photo's production is unknown then unless you believe the Mccanns dateless camera acount?

dan55

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 05.11.13 16:08

I'm not disputing your comments about the photo, please don't think that.  No, I don't believe their account of how it came to be.  There were CEOP manuals by the bed, not normal holiday reading for sure.  There are discussions in here somewhere about them.

sami

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 06.11.13 9:48

I, too, have been working my way through this very lengthy thread about "the last photo". I was very interested in the photoshopping that had gone on in assorted pictures when I was posting on 3A's. Back then I didn't have the knowledge I have now - I just knew if I zoomed in on pictures I could see obvious things that others couldn't. In spite of so-called "professionals" who came on and insisted that what I was seeing was just my imagination, wasn't possible to do, etc.

Well. I've now taken a photoshop course. So I know the following:
1. Yes you certainly can create strands of hair and make them look like the real thing. It's tricky, but not impossible if you know what you're doing. I think the person who worked on "the last photo" knew a lot about photoshop, more than the usual amateur.

2. The way to crop a person out of one picture and put them into another picture where there are strands of hair, etc., is, when you crop the person, take part of the background of the first picture with that person, then paste the whole thing into the second picture so that the background (which is generally much easier to fix) is blended in and fixed, and the hair strands are never touched.

3. You can take a small person and make them look bigger by increasing their size after you've cropped them out of their original picture and before you paste them into the new picture.

4. You can change the colours of clothing with great ease.

5. If you crop a person out of a picture by tracing around a body part - ie, an arm - unless you are extremely careful and work right down to the single pixel level when "tidying up" afterwards, you may leave vestiges of the previous background which are visible at the one-or-two pixel level. (you may be able to see these vestiges if you look closely at Madeleine's left side, her right side as you look at her, particularly up under the end of her hair where there is a bland-coloured vestige of background which can't be explained by clothing or anything else).

6. You can "clone" anything so that it looks like an original stone, pavement, piece of hair, shadow, etc.

7. You can cut heads out of one picture, and place them in a second picture. You can even assemble a person using a head from one picture, a body from a second picture, and place the assembled body into a third picture.

8. If you're going to replace a head, be very certain that the neck part looks real. (If you examine Amelie's head, for instance, and look back under her left ear, her right side as we are looking at her, you'll see an odd kind of artifact, which looks completely out of place and can't be explained by any known body part. Also if you examine Madeleine's hair elastic, you can clearly see there's no braid above it, and the hair below it has been added in. It's the wrong colour, and lacks the fine definition of hair strands elsewhere on her head.)

9. Droplets of water suspended in air are easily created and added.

10. Regarding the white and black artifact on the pool deck behind Amelie - definitely left over from somewhere else, and probably due to carelessness.

Just my thoughts. As to why this "last photo" was deemed so important?
1. It establishes that Madeleine was alive and well on the date and time claimed.
2. It places Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine together at the date and time claimed. Who took the photo? If Kate claims she took the photo, this also places her at the date and time claimed.

Edited to add - I examined the very very large photo that was provided in a link near the beginning of this thread, and I examined the photo on a Mac with extremely good resolution.

Further edit for spelling and clarification.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 06.11.13 10:43

@canada12 wrote:Edited to add - I examined the very very large photo that was provided in a link near the beginning of this thread, and I examined the photo on a Mac with extremely good resolution.
This one?

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 06.11.13 10:53

Possibly that one. There was a link provided a few pages into the thread which led to an extremely high res photo that had been posted by "Gestalt" - if you download it the photo is called "gestalt-3AsTheKTPHorg.jpg"  I can try and find the link later and repost it here.

Edited to add - yes I tried to save the photo above to my computer and it has the same name as the one I worked from, so yes, the same photo. Thanks.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 06.11.13 12:37

Apart from everything else, try and sit in the position that Maddie is, it's very uncomfortable and quite a strain on the neck muscles as the rest of the body is facing forward. Imo whoever the body belongs to, was facing forward in the original shot. I'm not happy about that very straight line at the bottom of her neck and the change of skin tone there. But try the position yourself, it's not sustainable for long and the natural thing would be to turn the upper body slightly.
I'm pretty convinced that the shot was of a smaller girl facing forward. The dress has never been produced again. Kate gets the colour wrong in the book, it's actually a top rather than a dress.
At this resolution it's easy to see that Gerry is floating, whereas it may well be that Amelie was the only almost complete original in the photograph as her thigh has flattened against the stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 06.11.13 13:28

So often Maddie's neck looks completely wrong. There are gaps where there shouldn't be or lines or shadows. That is true of this photo, the Everton shirt ones, the Donegal wall one etc etc. IF they were photoshopping Maddie on to a different body...why?
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/