The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Man 'hiding' in stairwell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man 'hiding' in stairwell

Post by thetruthbeknown on 06.11.13 19:02

Has there been much discussion on this, the sighting of a man 'hiding' in the stairwell when the laundry was being collected? One of the efits matches the description (one in large sunglasses)

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man 'hiding' in stairwell

Post by twisted on 06.11.13 19:33

Yes, I found this man´s testimony or lack of it quite interesting. He did not mention anything about a lurker in his first interview.  Well, when talking to UK newspapers he says he did but not much notice was taken of him at first. Later, detectives came to visit him and he tried to identify the man he saw and I think he ended up picking a photo  of a UK tourist but he didn´t sound very confident about it. Viewing some of the questions in the Rog interviews I think I can guess which tourist he picked.  If you read a little further in the PJ files you see that Mr Carpenter [ another witness who is MOST interesting]  reports that he, along with some other people helping in the search on the Saturday, entered a garage belonging to this laundryman and there was a bed in it. That, and the fact that Mr Carpenter noticed some children´s toys there made the witness feel that this was something that should be pointed out to Police.  This garage, if I understand correctly is within 60 metres of the Mc Cann family flat.

Now, let us imagine that a person who worked in a place where a major crime had occured also might be considered to have had opportunity at least to take part in said crime. If that person were totally innocent wouldn´t he have to be crazy to invent a story to get his 15 minutes in the limelight given the risk that if the Police do not believe you there´s a chance they could be asking some difficult questions about alibis, what´s on your computer etc etc?  Now, imagine, if a person were not innocent and he thought that a premises that he owned could somehow be suspected of being linked to the crime--- he might then ´´remember´´ a strange man under the stairs as now he has nothing to lose.

I started out very dubious about the Mc Canns and of course I do not believe for one second that all this checking was going on but I am NOW beginning to think that, either: Madeleine was abducted OR Madeleine was attacked and killed in the flat and Gerry in terrible shock and grief ran to hide the body without stopping to think

twisted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 06.11.13 19:41

I think Neil Berry was also requestioned regarding this aswell. It seemed to have been dropped because they couldnt get anywhere with it. I dont know what happened to Berrys first statement thats referred to, I cant seem to find it :/

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm

* At about 6.00 p.m., in particular, where were you ? Who were you with ?

* Considering the fact that you were seen by a witness, clarify what you were doing at that time next to the stairs leading to the upper floor , which are located next to the lift of Block 5 at the Ocean Club, i.e. not far from the apartment from where Madeleine McCann went missing ?

* On that occasion, did you actually pass by an Ocean Club employee that went there to pick up laundry ?

* If yes, what was the reaction like and why ?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 07.11.13 12:20

It seems Berry was with Raj Balu on the night of the 3rd (Raj first statement also missing) Now it brings in an apparent overheard conversation.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RAJ_BALU.htm

Im thinking a conversation they overheard on the balcony may have been important?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 21:58

Well well.....I threw Berry's name into Company Check at in May 2007 he was a director of Printaposter.com....Remember how quick the posters came about.....The company dissolved in May 2007 also wft 

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/906695873

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 22:02

@thetruthbeknown wrote:It seems Berry was with Raj Balu on the night of the 3rd (Raj first statement also missing) Now it brings in an apparent overheard conversation.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RAJ_BALU.htm

Im thinking a conversation they overheard on the balcony may have been important?
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911393631/RAJINDER-RAJ-SINGH-BALU

Company Check for Raj....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 07.11.13 22:20

I wonder why the original statements are not available? Would there be a usual reason for that?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 22:26

@thetruthbeknown wrote:http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06244129/FISH2O-LIMITED/directors-shareholders

yes

Despite saying he and Berry only met on holiday..trusts him enough
Help me big grin  ??

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 07.11.13 22:28

It was a mistake big grin  I was looking at the wrong thing

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 22:29

@thetruthbeknown wrote:It was a mistake big grin  I was looking at the wrong thing
Ok laughat

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 07.11.13 22:52

It could be that Berry and Balu are something or nothing in this case..just like most others I seem to look at, its certainly not a simple case is it. But really wish I could read what it was they saw and overheard on the balcony that night :/

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 0:16

@thetruthbeknown wrote:It could be that Berry and Balu are something or nothing in this case..just like most others I seem to look at, its certainly not a simple case is it. But really wish I could read what it was they saw and overheard on the balcony that night :/
It might have been, that they saw and heard nothing ... A bit like the dog that did NOT bark at night?

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 08.11.13 10:12

This case is awash with odd coincidences, nothing is what it seems.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted on 08.11.13 22:10

One of the weirdest cases I have ever read about. seems simple at first

twisted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 09.11.13 9:40

Châtelaine wrote:
@thetruthbeknown wrote:It could be that Berry and Balu are something or nothing in this case..just like most others I seem to look at, its certainly not a simple case is it. But really wish I could read what it was they saw and overheard on the balcony that night :/
It might have been, that they saw and heard nothing ... A bit like the dog that did NOT bark at night?
It could of been nothing, but there is this part from Raj Balu interview

After 22:00 we were still sitting on the veranda in the Berry apartment. We heard noises downstairs and afterwards found out that a child had disappeared. My testimony dated 6th of May 2007 related the details of the conversation we overheard and the information regarding the paper that Neil and I used in the searches. I cannot add any more details save those which have already been given in this testimony.

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 9:52

And this testimony of May 6 is not to be found. Interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 09.11.13 10:04

And I wonder what the 'paper' was they had for the search. Has any other interviewed mentioned being given instructions or anything like that? Was wondering if people had been 'told' where to look etc?

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.11.13 10:12

@thetruthbeknown wrote:And I wonder what the 'paper' was they had for the search. Has any other interviewed mentioned being given instructions or anything like that? Was wondering if people had been 'told' where to look etc?
I do recall that MW seemed quite organised for "child missing" cases. There were indeed papers, which divided the site and surroundings in parts. Those were handed out to OC staff and volunteers, so that ALL terrain would be searched and nothing doubled. I take it that such a paper [a plan of a part of the terrain to be searched] was also handed to Balu and Berry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 09.11.13 10:15

This link is interesting.

Could Neil Berry have been stairwell man?

[url=http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/%28a*%29 Robert Murat%3A Neil Berry Searching with the GNR Man]http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/%28a*%29%20Robert%20Murat%3A%20Neil%20Berry%20Searching%20with%20the%20GNR%20Man[/url]?
Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum