The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by aquila on 08.11.13 15:30

@currio wrote:
@aquila wrote:It never ceases to amaze me that the moment Tony Bennett makes a post the trolls come out in force.

Not everyone on this forum who questions Tony Bennett is a troll of course, quite a few supported him at his contempt of court trial by turning up to support him and voting with their feet.

Nevertheless, it's always a sure sign for me that as soon as Tony posts anything at all there's a flurry of trollish behaviour and criticism.

I disagree with Tony on many of his posts and opinions. It doesn't lessen my respect for him that he was taken to court by the McCanns, had his mouth shut by Carter Ruck and it cost him thousands of personal finance to have a voice that is still not allowed to be heard. You have to ask yourself why the 'mediocre' doctors from the Midlands picked on one person.

I can't understand for the life of me why Tony continues to post but he does. Sometimes you can't hold a good man down. It must be bloody awful to be the only person not allowed to comment. I'm not sticking up here for Tony's opinions as I don't agree with many of them. What I am sticking up for is his right to have an opinion and to voice it.
If you reread what you wrote you'll realise you have just contradicted yourself.
Why does your response not surprise me?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 08.11.13 15:31

@aquila:

I like to think that some of the top posters here are privy to more info than they are allowed to talk about? At least I hope that's the case because it gives me hope.
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Estelle on 08.11.13 15:36

For Murat connections, you can read this link:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/madeleine-mccann-symington-family.html

There is also a new thread entitled, Murat...revisited.
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 15:36

@aquila wrote:
@currio wrote:
@aquila wrote:It never ceases to amaze me that the moment Tony Bennett makes a post the trolls come out in force.

Not everyone on this forum who questions Tony Bennett is a troll of course, quite a few supported him at his contempt of court trial by turning up to support him and voting with their feet.

Nevertheless, it's always a sure sign for me that as soon as Tony posts anything at all there's a flurry of trollish behaviour and criticism.

I disagree with Tony on many of his posts and opinions. It doesn't lessen my respect for him that he was taken to court by the McCanns, had his mouth shut by Carter Ruck and it cost him thousands of personal finance to have a voice that is still not allowed to be heard. You have to ask yourself why the 'mediocre' doctors from the Midlands picked on one person.

I can't understand for the life of me why Tony continues to post but he does. Sometimes you can't hold a good man down. It must be bloody awful to be the only person not allowed to comment. I'm not sticking up here for Tony's opinions as I don't agree with many of them. What I am sticking up for is his right to have an opinion and to voice it.
If you reread what you wrote you'll realise you have just contradicted yourself.
Why does your response not surprise me?
 
Enough already.  Just because someone doesn't agree with Tony doesn't make them a troll.  The Smith sighting is emotive, people have different theories and opinions, some believe a family could not lie, some believe they could.  Of course people will come on and voice their views, why shouldn't they.  As Tony said we all think we are armchair sleuths, so why can't we differ in opinions.  None of us know what really happened we can only guess, and evaluate what we have and what that means to each of us.    
 
Please, let's just discuss without having a go at one another.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 15:40

thumbup Candyfloss.

I wouldn't want your job for all the tea in China or all the wine in New Zealand.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Estelle on 08.11.13 15:41

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:@aquila:

I like to think that some of the top posters here are privy to more info than they are allowed to talk about? At least I hope that's the case because it gives me hope.
Did you see that I agreed with you about your revenge theory?

IMO there is much that we are not allowed to post.  I have been lurking and posting on this case ever since May, 2007.  I am now re-thinking many of the theories I have had over the years so I keep an open mind. When something does not add up, I investigate it and read everyone's theories.
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by aquila on 08.11.13 15:41

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:@aquila:

I like to think that some of the top posters here are privy to more info than they are allowed to talk about? At least I hope that's the case because it gives me hope.
The most important thing at the moment is the outcome of the Lisbon Trial - the one that's been so buried in a frenzy of media/police activity to even acknowledge its existence.

I quite like the slow pace of this trial. There's no hurry for the truth in a libel trial. It's a civil court action.

Isn't it God-awful that Madeleine's name has come up in so many libel trials and the only outcome of those is whether you win or lose and how much money is involved.

Poor Madeleine McCann, lost to those who can't even compare themselves to vultures (the innocent animals on this planet who have a purpose).
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by aquila on 08.11.13 15:48

candyfloss wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@currio wrote:
@aquila wrote:It never ceases to amaze me that the moment Tony Bennett makes a post the trolls come out in force.

Not everyone on this forum who questions Tony Bennett is a troll of course, quite a few supported him at his contempt of court trial by turning up to support him and voting with their feet.

Nevertheless, it's always a sure sign for me that as soon as Tony posts anything at all there's a flurry of trollish behaviour and criticism.

I disagree with Tony on many of his posts and opinions. It doesn't lessen my respect for him that he was taken to court by the McCanns, had his mouth shut by Carter Ruck and it cost him thousands of personal finance to have a voice that is still not allowed to be heard. You have to ask yourself why the 'mediocre' doctors from the Midlands picked on one person.

I can't understand for the life of me why Tony continues to post but he does. Sometimes you can't hold a good man down. It must be bloody awful to be the only person not allowed to comment. I'm not sticking up here for Tony's opinions as I don't agree with many of them. What I am sticking up for is his right to have an opinion and to voice it.
If you reread what you wrote you'll realise you have just contradicted yourself.
Why does your response not surprise me?
 
Enough already.  Just because someone doesn't agree with Tony doesn't make them a troll.  The Smith sighting is emotive, people have different theories and opinions, some believe a family could not lie, some believe they could.  Of course people will come on and voice their views, why shouldn't they.  As Tony said we all think we are armchair sleuths, so why can't we differ in opinions.  None of us know what really happened we can only guess, and evaluate what we have and what that means to each of us.    
 
Please, let's just discuss without having a go at one another.
If you read my post Candyfloss you might understand that I'm actually being quite neutral.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 15:52

@Okeydokey wrote:Before we disappear down too many rabbit holes, can someone give a citation for the Smiths knowing Murat? I think I've seen the claim before, but not the evidence for that being the case.
***
If my information is correct - and I have no reason to doubt - EVERYONE in PdL knew Murat.
And I've seen no "evidence" that the Smiths played down how well they knew him ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by BRODFB on 08.11.13 16:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:
It is a fact that Martin Smith knew Murat.

There is evidence that Martin Smith has minimised his degree of acquaintance with Murat.
I have concerns with this, independently the 2 statements are perfectly true whereas to me, taken together the second statement increases the level of knowledge implied in the first.

Do we assume you have knowledge of a closer relationship?

____________________
Coincidences turn into Conspiracies when all inconvenient information is ignored.
avatar
BRODFB

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by BRODFB on 08.11.13 16:07

@Joss wrote:
@BRODFB wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
Another possibility is that the Portugese ask that as a standard question of both Portugese and holidaymakers when investigating crimes. So you will get the answer either, yes or no.
Would you concede that this possibillity is exceedingly remote and is a meaningless question?
I am still failing to grasp why it is so important if the question was asked of not?
Maybe the police were just trying to find out if the person could of been a foreigner or a local?
That is my assumption.

____________________
Coincidences turn into Conspiracies when all inconvenient information is ignored.
avatar
BRODFB

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by thetruthbeknown on 08.11.13 16:08

Este wrote:I am now re-thinking many of the theories I have had over the years so I keep an open mind. When something does not add up, I investigate it and read everyone's theories.
 Thats exactly how I see it. And I know newbies like myself can be pretty annoying to those that have studied the case full on since day one, but I think sometimes going over 'old ground' can be helpful? I do apologise if im annoying sometimes to those that are well versed in the case, I do try to look on threads etc to answer questions..but sometimes I cant find what I need to know.

With the Smiths, I do think Murat is/was central..to the whole purpose of their coming forward. Im unsure about whether its 'significant' or even 'true'..One of the main things ive found difficult to understand in this case is the 'taking away' of MM, whether by abduction or concealment. In a holiday resort, I would of expected a few more collaborating 'sightings' it makes me think that she may well have not been carried very far on the night of the 3rd..maybe before or after??? Thats the confusing part for me :/

thetruthbeknown

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 16:10

@BRODFB wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@BRODFB wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
Another possibility is that the Portugese ask that as a standard question of both Portugese and holidaymakers when investigating crimes. So you will get the answer either, yes or no.
Would you concede that this possibillity is exceedingly remote and is a meaningless question?
I am still failing to grasp why it is so important if the question was asked of not?
Maybe the police were just trying to find out if the person could of been a foreigner or a local?
That is my assumption.
I think it must have been a standard question, I found another example earlier where someone (Head of Personnel at Gohlfino Restaurant) had been asked the same thing. I am sure if you trawl through more statements you will find more.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 08.11.13 16:13

@Estelle wrote:Did you see that I agreed with you about your revenge theory?

IMO there is much that we are not allowed to post.  I have been lurking and posting on this case ever since May, 2007.  I am now re-thinking many of the theories I have had over the years so I keep an open mind. When something does not add up, I investigate it and read everyone's theories.
Sorry. Thread is moving very fast and I missed that part of your post!

It just seems on one hand there is a gradual systematic elimination of all leads by SY, whether real or not, leading directly back to the Tapas 9. But on the other hand we have SY categorically stating publicly the McCann's are not suspects. (though it doesn't eliminate the other 7, I guess)

I'm just not very good at being an armchair sleuth and am in a permanent state of confusion with all the possible theories. sad1
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 16:14

@thetruthbeknown wrote: One of the main things ive found difficult to understand in this case is the 'taking away' of MM, whether by abduction or concealment. In a holiday resort, I would of expected a few more collaborating 'sightings' it makes me think that she may well have not been carried very far on the night of the 3rd..maybe before or after??? Thats the confusing part for me :/
That's true, it's why I find occasional comparisons to James Bulger so irksome. James Bulger was seen with his abductors, and his body eventually found.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The time of the Smith sighting

Post by RIPM on 08.11.13 16:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
It is fact that on 15 and 16 May, the following members of the Tapas 7 all made statements (which they have since retracted( claiming (falsely) that they saw Murat hanging around near the Ocean Club the night Madeleine was reported missing:

Rachael Oldfield/Mamphilly
Russell O'Brien
Fiona Payne

Can you inform us on what date and where RO, RO'B and FP retracted their statements implicating Murat as being outside 5a on 3rd May. 

Ah! RIPM! I thought it wouldn't be long before you asked me a tricky question. You joined on 17th October and have been busy on the 'Smith' threads. It has taken you 21 days. Longer than I expected.

Please don't read too much into what I have written above, and it is certainly not meant in any way to be sarcastic.

Certainly not, as I suspect that you have a very great deal of knowledge about this case, possibly a great deal more than we think.  

In actual fact, you have asked a very good question (consistent with someone with a great deal of knowledge about this case).

You asked on what date and where exactly did RO, RO'B and FP retract their statements implicating Murat being outside G5A .

The answer is very instructive.

I have in fact provided an answer to that very question in my 120-page article on Robert Murat. If you've either not read that yet, or you can't find it anywhere on the internet, do let me know, and I'll be pleased to supply you with the relevant passages where I have analysed all this.

Anyway, I suggest that part of the answer, indeed perhaps a great deal of it, begins with a secret meeting held on 13 November 2007 at the house of Raplh and Sally Eveleigh on Portugal's Algarve coast.

The 'Secret Seven' at that meeting were:

1. Robert Murat
2. Brian Kennedy
3. Murat's lawyer Francisco Pagarete
4. Kennedy's in-house lawyer, Freemason and Director of Madeleine's Fund, Edward Smethurst
5. Murat's Mum
6. Ralph Eveleigh, and
7. Sally Eveleigh.

Two weeks later, the Portuguese press got hold of this meeting being held and publicised it. Kennedy had to come up with a rapid explanation for why he was there and said that he had flown over to Portugal 'to offer Murat a job finding Madeleine'.

I will refrain from commenting on that other than to say I found his explanation 'interesting'.

You see, it was not long after that that there was a gradual retraction of the statements of RO, RO'B and FP implicating Murat as hanging around the Ocean Club.

Not only that, these retractions, as well as happening gradually, also happened in newspaper articles.    

A common feature of these newspaper articles was that they were sourced from many people - or were they one and the same? - described as:

'a source close to the family'

'a family friend'

'a close friend of the McCanns'

'a legal source'

'a source close to the McCanns' legal team'

'a well-placed source'

'a spokesman for the McCanns'

(or any one of about two dozen similar descriptions).

Just to give you a clue, the main period for these gradual retractions was late November 2007 to February 2008.

But I'm sure you will find more in my article on Robert Murat.     


 
Tony

Thank you for your answer and the clue about Nov 2007/Feb 2008 but I may have information which trumps yours.

 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.

RIPM

Posts : 106
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.11.13 16:22

@currio wrote:

One more question. Were you LogicMan?
No.

However, I have retained a copy of LogicMan's theory.

I don't think he had it sussed, as it goes. It runs to 6 pages of A4.

It is libellous - and I am under severe legal restraint and won't post it openly - but I can send it to you by 'pm' if you wish.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Joss on 08.11.13 16:28

@aquila wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:@aquila:

I like to think that some of the top posters here are privy to more info than they are allowed to talk about? At least I hope that's the case because it gives me hope.
The most important thing at the moment is the outcome of the Lisbon Trial - the one that's been so buried in a frenzy of media/police activity to even acknowledge its existence.

I quite like the slow pace of this trial. There's no hurry for the truth in a libel trial. It's a civil court action.

Isn't it God-awful that Madeleine's name has come up in so many libel trials and the only outcome of those is whether you win or lose and how much money is involved.

Poor Madeleine McCann, lost to those who can't even compare themselves to vultures (the innocent animals on this planet who have a purpose).
I agree it will be interesting to see the outcome of the Trial, and i read the updates on it here.
What i have noticed in these types of cases is that the Victim gets lost in all the circus surrounding a case. It is vile that people would use a missing child to profit, but there is some kind of trend that i learnt about in this case and Caylee Anthony's case, that people set up their fund sites and sell the child's pictures to the media, sell t-shirts, wristbands etc.
It boggles the mind really.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by PeterMac on 08.11.13 16:31

@RIPM wrote:
 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.
Given TB's legal status - as the only person in the entire world not permitted to say that the Tanner sighting was a load of cack, even though the McCanns and SY have now admitted it ! ! -
May I assist.
You will find the article on
http://madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
"articles"
Nos 20.0 to 20.6

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by aquila on 08.11.13 16:36

@PeterMac wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.
Given TB's legal status - as the only person in the entire world not permitted to say that the Tanner sighting was a load of cack, even though the McCanns and SY have now admitted it ! ! -
May I assist.
You will find the article on
http://madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
"articles"
Nos 20.0  to 20.6
Is this the nasty piece of work Gunhill? The one who admitted in court to Judge Tugenhat that he lied?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 16:37

@PeterMac wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.
Given TB's legal status - as the only person in the entire world not permitted to say that the Tanner sighting was a load of cack, even though the McCanns and SY have now admitted it ! ! -
May I assist.
You will find the article on
http://madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
"articles"
Nos 20.0  to 20.6
Not sure if you're already aware of this or not, but Virgin Media consider that to be a "dangerous page". I clicked through regardless, but I thought I should mention it...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by MrsC on 08.11.13 16:37

@currio wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@currio wrote:Tony, in your opinion do you think the truth will ever come out?
I keep saying that I hope all the truth will be revealed before I die.

I am now 66
Thanks Tony. ...I have a feeling it's coming very soon :)

One more question. Were you LogicMan?...He seemed to have it sussed, in the first few days.
Didn't Logicman believe the McCann's staged a hoax abduction and that Madeleine would reappear at the 'right' time?

____________________
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.

*

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
avatar
MrsC

Posts : 298
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by aquila on 08.11.13 16:40

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.
Given TB's legal status - as the only person in the entire world not permitted to say that the Tanner sighting was a load of cack, even though the McCanns and SY have now admitted it ! ! -
May I assist.
You will find the article on
http://madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
"articles"
Nos 20.0  to 20.6
Not sure if you're already aware of this or not, but Virgin Media consider that to be a "dangerous page". I clicked through regardless, but I thought I should mention it...
Thanks for mentioning how dangerous the internet is.

I love your name by the way...and its intials...CR...now what establishment has the initials CR I wonder.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 16:45

Clay Regazzoni was a Swiss racing driver, Aquila.

No I didn't know until a minute ago!

I'm glad that my Internet provider is happy with the Madeleine Foundation website.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The TIME of the alleged Smith Sighting & the Till Receipts that don't Tally?

Post by Guest on 08.11.13 16:46

@aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@RIPM wrote:
 However I have your best interests in mind and would be very concerned for you sending this article to me, or anyone else, relating to your legal status.  Please take this in a spirit of good will and not as any kind of threat.  I will obtain this article, read it and contact you privately.
Given TB's legal status - as the only person in the entire world not permitted to say that the Tanner sighting was a load of cack, even though the McCanns and SY have now admitted it ! ! -
May I assist.
You will find the article on
http://madeleinefoundation.org.uk/
"articles"
Nos 20.0  to 20.6
Not sure if you're already aware of this or not, but Virgin Media consider that to be a "dangerous page". I clicked through regardless, but I thought I should mention it...
Thanks for mentioning how dangerous the internet is.

I love your name by the way...and its intials...CR...now what establishment has the initials CR I wonder.
Nothing wrong with the site, if you google madeleine foundation it comes up with a green tick on my McAfee site warnings, which means it is safe.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum