The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Mm11

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Mm11

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Regist10

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Empty Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts

Post by Jill Havern 13.04.10 19:38

By Textusa
I know I promised that in the next episode of the Smith Sighting Saga I would prove that Dr. Gerald McCann was The Luz Stroller, and I do apologise for not doing so right now. Because this episode is still about that episode at 10 p.m, on the night of May 3rd, 2007, Praia da Luz.

Not that I won’t or that I’m incapable of providing the proof, but, in the former episode I overlooked three little words, that I think are of the utmost importance, and wouldn’t fit in the line of thought that I intend to use in that post. And I do enjoy so much the smell of sweat on the McCann brow.

From Sky News I got the following:

“Martin Smith, from Drogheda in Co Louth, was on holiday in Praia Da Luz with his family when they bumped into the man just before 10pm on May 3 last year.
The Smith family's suspicions were aroused because the man made no response when they asked if the barefoot child was asleep.
"He just put his head down and averted his eyes, which is very unusual in a tourist town at such a quiet time of the year," said Mr Smith.”

“IS SHE ASLEEP?”

Three simple words that tell us so, so very much.

FIRST, they tell us there was proximity. The Stroller was near enough for Mr Smith to think that he could start a conversation with the man.

SECOND, they tell us that The Stroller stopped. One doesn’t start a conversation with a complete stranger that is passing by. Eventually one could, if one is of extroverted type, say an “Oh, such a pretty little girl” but expect no response other than a smile. But when one asks a stranger a question, one expects an answer, and as is said “suspicions were aroused because the man made no response”

The only other situation I see that one would address a passing stranger would be if the carried child presented visible injury or was carried in such a manner that that could be assumed.

But then the questions would be either a concerned “Is she alright?” or a samaritan “Can I help?” but not a peaceful “Is she asleep?”

THIRD, they tell us The Stroller stopped, and stopped for a significant period of time.
One only starts a conversation with a stranger in one of the following two situations; either one feels comfortable to do so, or one feels uncomfortable enough to use conversation to break the awkward silence. Either way, a period of time must elapse.

As per significant period of time, I mean seconds, for example, the time for a caring tourist father to have apparently lost his way, momentarily, back to his holiday lodging in a strange town, while carrying his sleeping child.

FOURTH, they tell us that the Smiths not only assumed that The Stroller was not local, as he was an English-speaking person. Otherwise they wouldn’t have spoken to him, would they?

FIFTH, it tells us that there was a vocal interaction between The Stroller and the Smiths. One of the Smiths spoke directly to him.

As I’ve already said, he probably heard all of the family speak. In my opinion, much before he crossed paths with the first of the Smiths. Or heard the Grandparents talking some silly granny stuff to their grandchildren, and certainly heard the youngsters yelling at each other in their games up and down the stairs.

But all that is most likely. Certain is the fact that he was talked to. This, in turn, means that if he was a local, he got to know that that family before him was English-speaking; if he was a native English-speaker, he got to know that that family was Irish.

SIXTH, they tell us that the child was alive. No man with a dead child in his arms would act as The Stroller did.

From three simple words, SIX very valuable pieces of information can be extracted.

If you’re an Anti-Justice Black Hat, you’ll probably consider that the seven things I’ve just described as totally ludicrous. Why? Just because you want to say they are, and because it suits you. We’ve already grown used to that so please spare the effort of expressing it.

However, Mr/Mrs/Ms Black Hat, please be reminded that nowhere above have I said that it was Gerry McCann.

So do read it again, as it The Stroller MIGHT just be The Abductor.

Don’t worry, Ill wait.

The SIX facts do make sense don’t they?

Well let me then tell you that more can be extrapolated than those SIX facts.

SEVENTH, it reinforces the fact that The Stroller wished to be seen. He was in no hurry, he seemed lost, and he not only did NOT avoid contact, as he practically forced it.

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Pic10
EIGTH, it clarifies that his heading for the stairs is far from innocent. He has stopped. He has seen the youngsters on the stairs. He no longer needs to head for Kelly’s Bar, but he needs to be seen heading for the sea.

NINTH, with all the information abovementioned, only VERY RELEVANT facts would make the McCanns NOT consider this sighting as important as it is.

Not only have they not exploited fully this information, as they have been able to come up, all by themselves, with fact number TEN:

In their Channel 4 documentary, the McCanns have INTENTIONALLY DISTORTED the position in which the child is carried, explicitly explained in the various Smith statements in the files they so painstakingly and carefully took so long to translate, thus MISLEADING and minimizing its importance.

With this last fact, and this fact alone, one could almost tattoo “GUILT” on the McCanns forehead. But almost is not enough.

No, I won’t promise that it will be in the next episode that I’ll prove that Gerry is The Stroller.

I do have that intent though. But I also had it when I wrote it the last time. You never know what surprises that might happen between now and then.

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Pic11

Textusa

6 Responses to "Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts"

IRONSIDE said :
Apr 13, 2010 6:53:00 PM
Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Icon_delete13

Well thought out, beautiful piece of work.Thank you Tex.
Anonymous said :
Apr 13, 2010 6:59:00 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but if the child being carried was alive, what happened then?
I am lost.
Textusa said :
Apr 13, 2010 7:09:00 PM

That Anon, is to be explained in due time. I have to give something to the Black Hats to pick on... although they seem not to like to play games with me.
Anonymous said :
Apr 13, 2010 7:18:00 PM

It might be difficult even for a native speaker to recognize a particular accent with just 3 words spoken.
G. Irl
Textusa said :
Apr 13, 2010 7:28:00 PM

G Irl

The family was spread over 20/30m meters. A sick person in front walking slowly... youngsters playing at the back... do you really believe that he didn't hear them enough to understand they were Irish?!?

Well, I'm not a native speaker... and after Gerry's third word I knew he was Soctish.
Sandy said :
Apr 13, 2010 7:30:00 PM

G .IRL. The three words spoken were to the man with child. The family I would imagine especially with children in tow were chattering and enjoying the evening. They had just left Kellys Bar...all be it one young lady was feeling unwell. They were a group spread out. Gerry Mccann always appealing to the Irish witnesses to come forward. I class that as reasonable doubt and look forward to the next episode.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2010/04/three-little-words-ten-huge-facts.html
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41053

Back to top Go down

Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts Empty Re: Three Little Words, Ten Huge Facts

Post by Guest 13.04.10 20:14

{quote textusa}From Sky News I got the following:

“Martin Smith, from Drogheda in Co Louth, was on holiday in Praia Da Luz with his family when they bumped into the man just before 10pm on May 3 last year.
The Smith family's suspicions were aroused because the man made no response when they asked if the barefoot child was asleep.
"He just put his head down and averted his eyes, which is very unusual in a tourist town at such a quiet time of the year," said Mr Smith.”

I don't know if I'm blind (probably, been doing too much reading), but I have just read all the statements by the Smith's on Mccannfiles, and can't find anywhere where he/they state they spoke. Can anyone point me in the right direction, as I can't see it.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.04.10 20:34

Looks like it was an article on Sky News rather than part of a statement.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641299179
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.04.10 20:41

Chapter 8 of Goncalo's book

A MAN WITH A CHILD IN HIS ARMS

May 3rd, after 9.27pm, Dolphin restaurant,
Vila da Luz

The Smiths, from Ireland, are spending their holiday in Praia da Luz. After having dinner at the restaurant, they go to Kelly's bar, 50 metres away. They leave there at around 9.55pm to go back to their apartment in Estrela da Luz, west of the Ocean Club, 300 metres further on. They don't stay late because the next morning one of them has to go back to Ireland. It's a big family, of four adults and five children: the father, aged 58, retired, and his wife; their 12 year-old daughter; their two grand-children aged 10 and 4 (their mother stayed in Ireland); their son accompanied by his wife - who is pregnant - and their two children aged 13 and 6.

They go in a northerly direction, the group spreading out; the children are never far away from the adults. There's nobody about. They climb a few steps to reach 25 de Abril street, cross it and turn left into 1 de Maio street, that runs along the west side of the Ocean Club. They haven't gone 30 metres when they come across a man walking up the middle of the road. He is carrying a child in his arms, head resting on his left shoulder. The Smiths don't see the face of the little girl, whose arms hang by her sides. She is dressed in pale-coloured, maybe pink, pyjamas; her feet are bare, she is white and she has blonde hair that covers her neck. The individual's appearance gives the impression that he is not a tourist. He is wearing cream-coloured or beige trousers, classic in style, perhaps linen or cotton. He is a white man, aged around 30 to 35, with no other distinguishing features: he is between 1.70m and 1.80m tall, is visibly in good physical condition; his brown hair is cut short, his face is tanned.

At this time, images of Robert Murat - considered to be the main suspect - begin to be circulated all over the world. After they return to Ireland, the Smiths continue to follow the case. They learn that, according to Jane Tanner's statements, Murat is definitely the man encountered on the night of the abduction. Mr Smith then gets in touch with the Irish police to relate what he saw on the night of May 3rd. He insists, categorically, that the man they came across with the little girl in his arms was not Robert Murat. He is sure of it because he knows him. With hindsight, he is utterly convinced that the little girl was definitely Madeleine. We secretly organise for the Smiths to come to Portugal. On May 26th, in the offices of the Department of Criminal Investigation in Portimão, we interview the father and his son. What they say seems credible. However, because of the dim street lighting, they say they would have a hard time formally recognising the man who was carrying the child. On the other hand, they describe very clearly how the man was holding the little girl and how he was walking. That scene is indelibly printed in their memory. After their interview, they went back to the scene, accompanied by investigators. They indicate the precise place where they came across the man.

Their coming to Portugal as well as their statements are kept secret. Within a few days, they go back to Ireland, but contact is maintained: they undertake to let us have any further details they remember. We finally have credible witness statements about that stranger who, on the night of May 3rd, was walking in the streets of Vila da Luz with a child in his arms.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.04.10 21:45

Textusa said: I know I promised that in the next episode of the Smith Sighting Saga I would prove that Dr. Gerald McCann was The Luz Stroller, and I do apologise for not doing so right now...SIXTH, they tell us that the child was alive. No man with a dead child in his arms would act as The Stroller did.

COMMENT: I have never really read anything of Textusa's, and after this and another couple of recent offerings from him, I am unlikely to do so ever again.

So Textusa claims that the Smiths saw Dr Gerald McCann with an alive child - Madeleine or someone else - at around 9.50pm on 3rd May...the exact time staff of the Ocean Club/Tapas Bar say he was seen around there, apparently looking for Madeleine and howling like an angry bear. And he adds that Dr Gerald McCann wanted to be seen.

Sorry, Textusa, I don't buy it for one moment, and Textusa's style is IMO off-putting.

As I've said before, the most likely explanation that the McCann Team avoided mentioning the Smith sighting was simply because it didn't harmonise with their elabroately-constructed timeline featuring Jane Tanner doing a sighting at precisely 9.15pm.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 13.04.10 22:10

COMMENT: I have never really read anything of Textusa's, and after this and another couple of recent offerings from him, I am unlikely to do so ever again.

thumbsup

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 14.04.10 0:32

Am I allowed to say them 3 little words. ?

Edit , censor and manipulation ?

Or is it ?

She is dead ?

Or am I just a deluded fool ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.04.10 2:08

Amituofu!

Hello, how about the cadaver transference?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 14.04.10 7:18

I am with Candyfloss on this one. Over the past almost 3 years I have learned to view media reports with a good dose of scepticism. I rely on the files and interviews with involved parties where I can actually see and hear for myself what has been said.

I also take issue with Fact 4

jkh wrote:
By Textusa

FOURTH, they tell us that the Smiths not only assumed that The Stroller was not local, as he was an English-speaking person. Otherwise they wouldn’t have spoken to him, would they?

As a European resident I have come to accept that people whose first language is English expect others to be able to understand them. With the invention of the internet and the realisation within Europe that knowledge of English is a necessity empolymentwise, this has become more so, but in these holiday villages on the Algarve, English speakers would expect to converse in English. Very few"locals" are truly local, rather incoming Portuguese looking for employment within the tourist industry where English is a necessity. Other European tourists, Dutch, German, Belgian, whoever, meet staff and mix with each other in these places and English is the common language used.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.04.10 8:47

Agree with you JAGN. Because even in France (I know because I used to live there), the English expects the French locals to speak their language instead of French. Majority of the English residents there simply can only say bonjour! ca va? Combien? and a few odds, any thing else they expect to say in English. Of course the English tourists without exception think people should understand their language, English that is, simply because they think there's no excuse for people in the tourist industry or tourist area not to speak pigeon english.

That probably applies to the Smith. It does not matter whether the man was English or English speaking or not, if the Smith do not speak Portuguese, then their only medium of communication is in English. Maybe they didnt expect the person to reply to the point, but just to acknowledge he'd been spoken to. They only thought the man lack of response odd months later. I bet at that time, if not for the incident, they thought nothing of it.

Having said that, I have not yet seen statement attesting to the imparting of the three words. Dont believe it was in the Smith's statement or Amaral's book, of course I stand corrected if wrong.

Anywhere, Textusa is drifting too far out .......and I struggle to ....?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum