The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Mm11

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Mm11

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Regist10

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Post by tracey1270 04.11.13 17:00

Sockpuppet wrote:
KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
Above all, I want the truth.  I am disgusted at the way the public are fed untruths as if they are unthinking cattle.

That said, I believe that everyone should face justice if they've broken the law.  For me it isn't a personal thing - I don't hate the McCanns, but they should answer for their actions.  They have been very forceful in their own use of litigation, so they've asked for it really.
It's not a personal thing for me either, I have spent some time looking at the evidence, behaviour of the parents and Tapas friends that night and nothing fits.  I am not anti Mcann by any means, just pro Madeleine and if they are innocent, I will have no apologies because their behaviour since their daughter's disappearance has been extremely questionable.  Although most of us are fortunate enough not to have had to experience such an awful tragedy and we cannot possibly say how we would react, most of us would not use money intended to find our child in order to sue pretty much anyone who says a bad word about us, yes if you are innocent you would want to defend yourself, however your priority would be to find your child or see the suspect charged and in custody..then sue the butt off anyone who claimed you did it...but not before.  The Mcanns have done nothing but create a media circus all to bring attention to themselves and protect their reputation, meanwhile the search for Madeleine has gone on the back burner, they could have at any time requested the PJ to open the case, they didn't, they even said they could not afford to follow up more than the Tannerman case..but when someone says something to slight their reputation money seems no object, especially when the public are paying for it.  Their priority is themselves, not their child.
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann lifts lid on Madeleine nightmare

Post by Lance De Boils 04.11.13 17:21

bristow wrote:
KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
The thing that would be satisfy me the most would be that I had got it all totally wrong and Madeleine was found live and well living with kind, soothing people.

The thing is the evidence points massively to this NOT being the case.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would happily admit they were wrong if she was found live and well but it ain't gonna happen.
agreed
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by GRACEFUL1 04.11.13 17:47

Lance De Boils wrote:
bristow wrote:
The thing that would be satisfy me the most would be that I had got it all totally wrong and Madeleine was found live and well living with kind, soothing people.

The thing is the evidence points massively to this NOT being the case.

I'm sure everyone on this forum would happily admit they were wrong if she was found live and well but it ain't gonna happen.
agreed
agree  As well!
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 04.11.13 17:50

[quote="SchrodingersBody"]
Montclair wrote:

I believe flu is rife in Leicestershire tomorrow.
Mr 
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe 04.11.13 17:54

This actually sounds like you're slating the people here, insinuating that people are more driven by their dislike of the McCanns rather than concern for Madeleine.

I don't imagine there's anyone here who would object to being wrong about the McCanns and their actions, and who wouldn't dearly hope that the outcome will be Madeleine being found alive and well. 

Unfortunately reality creeps in - the dogs indicated a dead body in the apartment and in the hire car.  They're hard to ignore.
Cerinthe

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolamanola 04.11.13 18:37

Kay Hill, when you get your Coat, don't forget your Hat.

Not one person on this forum that I'm aware of, is a hater. They are haters of lies and injustice.
No one has time to hate the McCanns, not bothered about them. We are looking out for the child.
Lolamanola

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 04.11.13 18:40

1. It would be fantastic to find Madeleine alive but all these "sightings" are ridiculous and have been for years. Finding Madeleine alive is highly improbable.

IF anybody had "abducted" her she would not have been seen in public again.

Parading round shopping centres etc with different people? Please...

How many countries has she been seen in now? How did she get there?  She would need a Passport.
 So the "abductor" has the most famous missing child in history and they take her out in public? Ludicrous springs to mind.

Passports require a birth certificate. How did they produce that?

2.IF there ever was an "abductor"  no  then of course he/she/(they,according to KM) should be searched for until found and then he/she/they arrested, questioned and sent to trial.

3. IF (and when) the McCanns should find that they might need to claify a few details then all well and good.
They will then have ample opportunity to convince the police that they had nothing to do with her disappearance. All they have to do is answer a few questions. 48, possibly less, possibly more.
Shouldn't be too difficult, they have rehearsed long enough.

At the moment I think TM want to find another scapegoat but I think the public want to find out who is really responsible for taking poor Madeleine from 5A. Just my HO...
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 04.11.13 19:25

If Goody Healey is found to be living in a glass house will you Kay cast th first stone?

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.11.13 3:38

pennylane wrote:What would satisfy me is a free and independent press, and an honest judicial system.  This case has highlighted that we have neither!

clapping1 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 05.11.13 4:10

I think most here want to know what really happened to Madeleine. Finding her, of course would be great, but the chance that that happens is very small, don't you agree?

To find an abductor is equally unlikely. There are enough threads on here you from various angle show an outside abduction is very unlikely. Most compelling are the posts from PeterM maybe, who very concise shows with the timeline and events provided by the tapas bunch it is virtually impossible.

Now the McCanns on trial is another subject. Even if you believe there was an abduction, that could only have happened because these incompetent parents repeatedly left 3 very small and vulnerable kids alone. Alone in a dark place where one of the other "mothers' not dare to go alone, to see if her sick baby was OK. Alone far out of side and hearing, the backyard story is one of the many lies, you have to agree with that. Alone, in a dark place in a strange bed, in a strange room, in a strange house, in a strange city, in a strange country. Alone after they had been warned one of their children had been crying for well over an hour. Alone after Madeleine asked "why did not you come when we were crying"? Alone when it is known that Madeleine sleepwalked and woke up a lot. A 3 year old alone with 2 2 year old siblings.

Recently a mother was convicted for leaving her OLDER children alone. In the verdict it was said to be cruelty to a child. Her kids are all still there, save and sound. Another couple , also leaving their kids to care for themselves, were convicted too, for placing their children in danger. Their kids are also all still there and unharmed.

These pathetic parents have NEVER owned up that what happened to Madeleine happened because they failed terribly in their duties as parents. Never. They call what they did "within responsible parenting". Well history proved other wise, didn't it? Unless you believe that a disappeared, likely dead, child is within the boundaries of responsible parenting. As doctors they probably have to report a situation like theirs if they come upon that during their practice.

So you see, if you really had done some reading here, it all comes down that our concern lies with the children, the one that is not there anymore, and the siblings, and all those other children, whose not so bright parents might believe the McCanns are right, after all they are doctors, and do the same. That's why it is important that they do stand trial. That society clearly states: this is unacceptable. For me they don't have to go to jail. Community service cleaning bathrooms or floors in daycare centers, so they learn what care for a child is would be good enough.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.11.13 21:54

The McCanns will charge you for the "Find Madeleine" posters on their website.
These are sick people.grrrrr
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.11.13 21:57

Wouldn't it have been better if Mrs. had put herself on the list of witnesses in the libel trial in the first place and told Madam Judge of her heartache since Maddie has gone missing?

I doubt Madam Judge reads all the English newspapers?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum