The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Jehovahs Witnesses wanted to cover-up child molester who was prominent church elder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses wanted to cover-up child molester who was prominent church elder

Post by notlongnow on 03.11.13 22:54

9 months.
Out in 18 weeks.sad

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jehovahs Witnesses wanted to cover-up child molester who was prominent church elder

Post by littlepixie on 05.11.13 11:16

I have attended Jehovahs Witness meetings twice a week every week for the last 5 years plus every Assembly in Northenden Manchester (which is attended by ALL Manchester and some North Wales Congregations) plus the Conventions at the Liverpool Echo Arena every August.

Every Congregation Worldwide covers exactly the same information at the same time every week from the Platform.

This family is lying if they say they were told to cover this up and not report a brother to the law from the Platform and there will be over 7 million Witnesses to this .

All Jehovah's Witnesses are reminded constantly that we are in subjection to the Law based on the Scriptures.

There are paedophiles in every walk of life sadly, this man isn't the first person associated with the Witnesses to be prosecuted for molesting children but I know for a fact they would not hide or condone Anyone Elder or not.
ROM 13 : 1-7
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The 'Truth'

Post by Tigerlily on 05.11.13 13:05

@littlepixie wrote:I have attended Jehovahs Witness meetings twice a week every week for the last 5 years plus every Assembly in Northenden Manchester (which is attended by ALL Manchester and some North Wales Congregations) plus the Conventions at the Liverpool Echo Arena every August.

Every Congregation Worldwide covers exactly the same information at the same time every week from the Platform.

This family is lying if they say they were told to cover this up and not report a brother to the law from the Platform and there will be over 7 million Witnesses to this .

All Jehovah's Witnesses are reminded constantly that we are in subjection to the Law based on the Scriptures.

There are paedophiles in every walk of life sadly, this man isn't the first person associated with the Witnesses to be prosecuted for molesting children but I know for a fact they would not hide or condone Anyone Elder or not.
ROM 13 : 1-7
http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/forums/2/Tell-Your-JW-Story-Board/Tell-Your-JW-Story-Board

Some experiences of people at the hands of JW's.

I was raised one (escaped some 18 years ago) and I saw for a fact that Elders liked to deal with certain situations 'in house.' They do not like the organisation to be brought into disrepute.

Tigerlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 05.11.13 13:15

I can only speak from my experience and that is everything I have seen is open and transparent. 

There are some that are stronger in faith than others and some that have no faith but still attend.

I attend by choice, whereas some "born in" do not have that choice until they are older and I appreciate that.

The point I was making was that this family will not have been told from the platform not to report a brother to the law. 

If they had of been, I would have heard it.
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily on 05.11.13 13:23

@littlepixie wrote:I can only speak from my experience and that is everything I have seen is open and transparent. 

There are some that are stronger in faith than others and some that have no faith but still attend.

I attend by choice, whereas some "born in" do not have that choice until they are older and I appreciate that.

The point I was making was that this family will not have been told from the platform not to report a brother to the law. 

If they had of been, I would have heard it.
From your 'name' is it safe to assume you are female? If so, you will never be privvy to the private meetings that the elders and ministerial servants have....and what goes on behind closed doors.

I agree that the family would not be told from the Platform not to report a brother.

I know that a lot of people involved in the JW religion are genuine.

But there are a great many instances where abuses have been 'overlooked' for the sake of the organisation.

Tigerlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum