The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Carver 03.11.13 15:23

ProfessorPPlum wrote:From a police and legal perspective, if there's no evidence of something happening then we should proceed as if it didn't happen. If we find evidence that points to an abduction happening, then we can open that line of investigation up again. 

Just imagine all of the million things that 'could have happened' and where we'd be if we took them all seriously (without any supporting evidence). That would be chaos - aka The Great British Mainstream Media. sarcastic
That isn't how the police/law treat it though. Tell that to Nat Fraser.

Surely you've heard of cases were people have been jailed for murder where there's been no evidence of murder/no body.
Carver

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Carver 03.11.13 15:26

russiandoll wrote:

btw no one asked you for proof of an abduction; I believe you were asked what made you conclude that a stranger abduction had taken place..I have yet to see any answer from you. How about some evidence from the files which leads to your conclusion?
I've stated a few times now it's just my opinion. Aren't I entitled to one?

The reason I've concluded this opinion is because the alternatives are - 1. The child wandering off. I rule this out because it is my opinion that she would have been spotted, or found that night in the area, harmed or otherwise.

The 2nd alternative is parent involvement/coverup, which I don't think was possible for them to carry out, and pretty incomprehensible. If they really wanted to cover up, why not wait til they got home that night and dispose of the body in the middle of the night? Why immediately alert everybody only a short time after Gerry supposedly hid the body? Wouldn't it be much easier to wake up the next morning and report their daughter had been taken while they slept?

This leaves me with a stranger going in to the apartment and taking the child, and I have yet to see anything to make me rule this out.

process of elimination really. Not sure why people are being so aggressive towards me. It's not exactly an outlandish belief I have, is it not the same conclusion that every investigating body arrived at?

I'm not Pro McCann and don't even like the couple, their child neglect disgusts me.

I'm also not some anonymous internet troll with any hidden motive. Carver is my surname. I'm 25 and from Glasgow.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 15:33

jeanmonroe wrote:"If the couple found their daughter dead and impulsively agreed to cover up the death, and Smithman being GM, this would mean Gerry running to the beach with the body, hiding it so well in a strange country in the dark that even the locals and authorities couldn't find it, returning to the Tapas as though nothing happened just in time for Kate to raise the alarm."
..............................................................................................................

And GM and his friend DP going back out again only TO THE BEACH at 4:00AM, 4th May 2007,, when supposedly EVERYONE else had gone 'home' as KM said.
Is this confirmed? Did GM and DP ever address it? I find this very suspicious and like I said I am more than open to persuasion. It's why I joined. I'm here to learn not to tell anybody they are wrong.

None of us KNOW what happened yet I'm being attacked for saying what I think.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.11.13 15:44

Let me throw my pound of flesh into the mix. For those asking why anyone doubts the McCann's, this is taken from GM's statement on 4th May 2007:

At about 22.00 it was his wife Kate who went to check on the children. She entered the apartment by the door using the key and saw immediately that the door to the children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the blinds were raised and the curtains were drawn open.
The side door leading to the living room was closed, which as previously stated, was never left locked

Now if we believe this first statement, on entering the bedroom, there would have been light coming in from the street, as GM states THE CURTAINS WERE DRAWN OPEN.

UNQUOTE

Later, this became "entered through the unlocked patio doors".

Later, bedroom curtains "closed and went whoosh"

Do you know what I called these discrepancies?? LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 15:50

sallypelt wrote:Let me throw my pound of flesh into the mix. For those asking why anyone doubts the McCann's, this is taken from GM's statement on 4th May 2007:

At about 22.00 it was his wife Kate who went to check on the children. She entered the apartment by the door using the key and saw immediately that the door to the children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the blinds were raised and the curtains were drawn open.
The side door leading to the living room was closed, which as previously stated, was never left locked

Now if we believe this first statement, on entering the bedroom, there would have been light coming in from the street, as GM states THE CURTAINS WERE DRAWN OPEN.

UNQUOTE

This doesn't indicate guilt though. There are always inconsistencies like these in all cases. This is common. Wouldn't you also find it suspicious if every statement followed the same script to a T? If this is the best "proof" people have of the mccann guilt there truly is nothing.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.11.13 15:53

Carver wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"If the couple found their daughter dead and impulsively agreed to cover up the death, and Smithman being GM, this would mean Gerry running to the beach with the body, hiding it so well in a strange country in the dark that even the locals and authorities couldn't find it, returning to the Tapas as though nothing happened just in time for Kate to raise the alarm."
..............................................................................................................

And GM and his friend DP going back out again only TO THE BEACH at 4:00AM, 4th May 2007,, when supposedly EVERYONE else had gone 'home' as KM said.
Is this confirmed? Did GM and DP ever address it? I find this very suspicious and like I said I am more than open to persuasion. It's why I joined. I'm here to learn not to tell anybody they are wrong.
DAVID PAYNE ROGATORY 11 APRIL 2008 10:26

00:17:28 Reply "Err so then you know the Police were with err you know Kate and Gerry, you know chatting to them and you know looking at the apartment, etcetera, and they, you know I felt that they had been probably around for about an hour and then Matt met up with err with Kate and Gerry after. Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach ........and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 15:57

jd wrote:
Carver wrote:

DAVID PAYNE ROGATORY 11 APRIL 2008 10:26

00:17:28 Reply "Err so then you know the Police were with err you know Kate and Gerry, you know chatting to them and you know looking at the apartment, etcetera, and they, you know I felt that they had been probably around for about an hour and then Matt met up with err with Kate and Gerry after. Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach ........and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it's, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do.
This is very suspicious indeed. Especially when you remember Gerry and Kate admitted they never physically searched! If he wasn't searching down the beach at 4am, what WAS he doing there?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 16:02

Carver wrote:[...]
This doesn't indicate guilt though. There are always inconsistencies like these in all cases. This is common. Wouldn't you also find it suspicious if every statement followed the same script to a T?

If this is the best "proof" people have of the mccann guilt there truly is nothing.
The bizarre things is, that the McCs' early statements were indeed not "to a T". Within a day, they couldn't remember anymore through which door they left and returned G5A. Par contre, during a big part of the following 6 years the major part of their t.v. and newspaper statements were "to a T", often in exactly the same [strangely constructed] wording. Only recently they been loosening up a bit and e.g. the successfully "marketed" coloboma became actually just a little fleck, which you could only see from very nearby ...

And I'm supposed to believe them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.11.13 16:02

Carver wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Let me throw my pound of flesh into the mix. For those asking why anyone doubts the McCann's, this is taken from GM's statement on 4th May 2007:

UNQUOTE

This doesn't indicate guilt though. There are always inconsistencies like these in all cases. This is common. Wouldn't you also find it suspicious if every statement followed the same script to a T? If this is the best "proof" people have of the mccann guilt there truly is nothing.
Ah, so "lies do not indicate guilt". Your child has disappeared without trace, so you lie through your back teeth. Any innocent parent would KNOW if they used a key, or not, to get into the apartment.

Also, this is from one of Kate's statements:

She thinks it could be opened from the inside but not from the outside. She thinks she was wearing a cream coloured polar fleece with a zip, and on top a blue raincoat also with a zip. As regards Gerry, she doesn't know if he was wearing other items of clothing.

With respect to the objects she says they took with them: their mobile phones. Gerry might have taken a wallet with money. Not sure if they took a camera.

UNQUOTE

SO Clarence Mitchell was LYING when he said that "they didn't have their mobile phones with them". Also, Kate can't even remember what she was wearing!!!

C'mon, don't insult our intelligence!

I have said my piece, and if you have read the pj files and the LIES told, not only by the Tapas 9, but Clarence Mitchell, also, you wouldn't be asking the questions you are asking.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.11.13 16:05

Carver wrote:

None of us KNOW what happened yet I'm being attacked for saying what I think.
DP Rogatory
"Me and Gerry you know I’m not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o’ clock when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, we went down err to the beach and in between all this you know Kate and Gerry were just breaking down you know just their behaviour was, you know was never questioned or did I ever think there was anything strange about you know their behaviour and how they would, they would act, you know in such a set of circumstances and you know Gerry’s a very stoical person and you know, I think you know its the way that he’s conducted himself over the past few months you know, and he broke down with me on the front, you know. You know just very obviously a broken man, and you know we spent some time you know, not long, I was trying my best to console him, we went back then to the err the apartment, you know it’s, by around about four, four thirty in the morning you know there was nothing else that you know that we could do".
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 03.11.13 16:09

Carver wrote:

"None of us KNOW what happened yet I'm being attacked for saying what I think".

You really haven't read a single page of the PJ files, have you?

Now, THAT is really the last time I am going to respond to your posts!
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 Empty time in video

Post by worriedmum 03.11.13 16:59

Châtelaine wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

Jeezo!

Kate says a similar thing here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J0pBdLyJJhE#t=633
Worriedmum, can you please give an indication as at  what time in this video she says that?
I'm a bit weary of going through yet another quarter of an hour of TM talk ...
It should start at 10.30 ish when you start the link. The interviewer speaks. then Gerry, then Kate.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 17:14

Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

btw no one asked you for proof of an abduction; I believe you were asked what made you conclude that a stranger abduction had taken place..I have yet to see any answer from you. How about some evidence from the files which leads to your conclusion?

The reason I've concluded this opinion is because the alternatives are - 1. The child wandering off. I rule this out because it is my opinion that she would have been spotted, or found that night in the area, harmed or otherwise.

The 2nd alternative is parent involvement/coverup, which I don't think was possible for them to carry out, and pretty incomprehensible. If they really wanted to cover up, why not wait til they got home that night and dispose of the body in the middle of the night? Why immediately alert everybody only a short time after Gerry supposedly hid the body? Wouldn't it be much easier to wake up the next morning and report their daughter had been taken while they slept?

This leaves me with a stranger going in to the apartment and taking the child, and I have yet to see anything to make me rule this out.

process of elimination really. Not sure why people are being so aggressive towards me. It's not exactly an outlandish belief I have, is it not the same conclusion that every investigating body arrived at?

I'm not Pro McCann and don't even like the couple, their child neglect disgusts me.

I'm also not some anonymous internet troll with any hidden motive. Carver is my surname. I'm 25 and from Glasgow.
It's all very well giving opinions - but you are throwing them out with absolutely no evidence.

You ask "why immediately alert everyone"?

Looking at this hypothetically, there could be several reasons. One obvious one would be that Kate genuinely thought the MMcC had been taken and that it was only when the others went to search they found her (e.g. dead behind the sofa or outside). The commotion at the table will have been noted by restaurant staff - so they can't pretend the abduction happened during the night. It is then the have to make a very quick decision. So that's one scenario.

Another scenario of course is that MMcC died on a previous night.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 03.11.13 19:22

Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

It's all very well giving opinions - but you are throwing them out with absolutely no evidence.

Looking at this hypothetically, there could be several reasons. One obvious one would be that Kate genuinely thought the MMcC had been taken and that it was only when the others went to search they found her (e.g. dead behind the sofa or outside). The commotion at the table will have been noted by restaurant staff - so they can't pretend the abduction happened during the night. It is then the have to make a very quick decision. So that's one scenario.

The latter has always been my take on the story as the news unfolded yes
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 19:44

currio wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

If she died the night before who is this pictured on the 3rd?

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 KFKYUAi
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 03.11.13 19:50

currio wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Might it be photo-shopped ?...
currio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 19:54

There are long discussions here and elsewhere which doubt that this photo was taken on 3rd May. I won't go into anything about it being photo-shopped but, just going by the fact that it was taken on what is clearly a blazing hot summer's day, it couldn't have been taken in PDL on 3rd May when the temperature was nowhere near as high. 

Personally I think it was taken the previous summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 03.11.13 19:57

Carver wrote:
currio wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 11 KFKYUAi
Carver, there has been much debate regarding the photo's of Madeleine. I am not saying that the 'last photo' is faked, however if you look at some of the photo's released after the 3rd there appears to be something very wrong with them.
As an example I have posted the make up photo.
What do you notice about the ears?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/new-appeal-to-find-madeleine-mccann-247390.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 19:59

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There are long discussions here and elsewhere which doubt that this photo was taken on 3rd May. I won't go into anything about it being photo-shopped but, just going by the fact that it was taken on what is clearly a blazing hot summer's day, it couldn't have been taken in PDL on 3rd May when the temperature was nowhere near as high. 

Personally I think it was taken the previous summer.
You really think Amalie looks only a year old in this picture?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 20:03

There's also the problem that the pool photo and the tennis court photo were supposedly taken within a day or two of each other but, assuming that they are both of Madeleine, she looks barely 3 in the first one and about 6 in the second one.

Yes I think Amelie could be about 18 months in that photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 03.11.13 20:12

@Hicks Her ears are in the wrong place, far too low but could that be because she has her head tilted back?

Must go and tilt my head and look in the mirror :)
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 03.11.13 20:41

Hicks wrote:
Carver wrote:
currio wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

Carver, there has been much debate regarding the photo's of Madeleine. I am not saying that the 'last photo' is faked, however if you look at some of the photo's released after the 3rd there appears to be something very wrong with them.
As an example I have posted the make up photo.
What do you notice about the ears?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/new-appeal-to-find-madeleine-mccann-247390.
wow 
well that's just freaky...not only are the ears too low down, but look how the left one joins the face......either shopped or some serious deformity..
currio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 20:44

This is turning into the last 'photo thread', for which there is a thread already.....please if you wish to discuss this photo,  post there.  I posted the link earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 03.11.13 22:27

candyfloss wrote:This is turning into the last 'photo thread', for which there is a thread already.....please if you wish to discuss this photo,  post there.  I posted the link earlier.
I've got nothing to say about that photo.... tearhairout

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top