The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 0:18

He was sacked for nicking a few quid
Heroin addict
His phoned pinged close to OC

So basically no evidence.

Watch out for next weeks accused.
A charles dickens lookalike on a penny fathing who died in 1894 and never left the uk.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Carver 03.11.13 0:20

notlongnow wrote:
same as the parent involvement theory then
Carver

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 0:20

notlongnow wrote:He was sacked for nicking a few quid
Heroin addict
His phoned pinged close to OC

Watch out for next weeks accused.
A charles dickens lookalike on a penny fathing who died in 1894 and never left the uk.
Exactly notlongnow:spin:
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 0:34

Carver wrote:
notlongnow wrote:
same as the parent involvement theory then
Do you see there behaviour as what you would expect if your kid was abducted?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.11.13 0:36

Mr. A's team of lawyers say they might use the with-holding of the information their PIs gave them for 5 years in his defence at the libel hearing.

If Madam judge allows their request to give evidence, Carver may possibly get his/her answer as to why it was a WOW moment. big grin 

Not long to wait.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 8 Empty Carver...

Post by worriedmum 03.11.13 0:41

are you a doctor by any chance?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 0:41

I just hope they trip themselves up big time.  All the evidence is circumstantial..if you can say the blood evidence in the apartment and car are, to me that is more than circumstance it has been swept under the carpet, even if the evidence is circumstantial there is that much of it at the very least they should remain suspects and re investigated, I just don't understand spin
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 03.11.13 0:47

I'm still wondering why it has taken 6 years to find Tannerman. I can understand why Smithman was ignored/suppressed - he looked like Gerry. But why didn't Tannerman come forward? Surely the night creche staff if not his family must have realised he may have been spotted and mistaken for the "abductor". I wonder if he did come forward and gave his information to an unhelpful link. How about the Leicestershire Police Link direct to the "Fund" ? That information could perhaps have gone straight into a file marked "Confidential for the attention of Carter Ruck"
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 0:51

Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
That's why the e-fit & sketches and new information tonight are so important to us, because that's probably the  best chance we've got of finding Madeleine.
+ "NOW that we can rule out Tannerman"

Back then they decided their friends sighting outside of the apartment was more important than a family of strangers the other side of town, who wouldn't?
Yeah they thought that the sighting was so important...Jane Tanner knew immediately on being told Madeleine was missing (around 10pm) that she had seen the abduction taking place...so obviously they organised a search in that direction...banging on vans, checking ditches and abandoned houses...calling out her name... did they F! JT didn't even get round to telling Kate about the abduction until several hours later...

And we're supposed to believe all that? 

And how much did they spend on PIs? Millions!  Surely if the JT sighting was so vital, they would early on have tested it, to see if there was an innocent explanation. Why did their wonderful PIs fail to discover what NSY discovered easily enough... or maybe they did...What else lurks in McCanns' private files.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 0:53

Harriet94 wrote:I'm still wondering why it has taken 6 years to find Tannerman. I can understand why Smithman was ignored/suppressed - he looked like Gerry. But why didn't Tannerman come forward? Surely the night creche staff if not his family must have realised he may have been spotted and mistaken for the "abductor". I wonder if he did come forward and gave his information to an unhelpful link. How about the Leicestershire Police Link direct to the "Fund" ? That information could perhaps have gone straight into a file marked "Confidential for the attention of Carter Ruck"
Quite! None of this makes sense...or did the McCann PIs establish early on that the Tannerman sighthing was bogus? Is Andy Deadwood protecting the McCanns by not revealing that?  Nothing would surprise me now...
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 1:10

Carver wrote:
Doesn't this explain precisely why the McCann's may have dismissed Smithman before?
The McCanns are not, and should never have been in a position to 'dismiss' anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 1:13

No parent of a missing child can afford to dismiss evidence no matter how small, you follow up every lead, but then no parent says they would be happy to take a lie detector test then when offered one refuses, no parent refuses to answer 48 questions, could go on.  Most parents would not spend all their time suing anyone who says a bad word about them using donations I might add that were meant to help find their daughter..they would wait until they found her, cleared their name and then hit them with a lawsuit, they are the only ones who have hampered this investigation by hiding evidence and spending money trying to defend their reputations instead of looking for Madeleine.
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:15

Dee Coy wrote:
Carver wrote:
Doesn't this explain precisely why the McCann's may have dismissed Smithman before?
The McCanns are not, and should never have been in a position to 'dismiss' anything.
Excuse me? It was the McCanns fund paying for it wasn't it (regardless of it being donations, they raised them) This makes them more than entitled to choose what lead they want to spend the money on.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 1:17

Carver wrote:
Back then they decided their friends sighting outside of the apartment was more important than a family of strangers the other side of town, who wouldn't?
Nope. No matter how many times you say it, the McCanns, as one-time official suspects and now witnesses in the case, are not in a position to pervert the course of ju... I mean, decide such a thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 1:18

Carver wrote:
 This makes them more than entitled to choose what lead they want to spend the money on.
Does this include their mortgage and libeltrials?

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:20

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
 This makes them more than entitled to choose what lead they want to spend the money on.
I'm only interested in what happened to Madeleine that night.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:23

Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
What do you think happened that night carver?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:30

notlongnow wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
What do you think happened that night carver?
Irresponsible parents left their daughter sleeping unsupervised a room in a strange country and an abductor took full advantage of it. Probably a paedophile or group of.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 1:36

Indeed it was the "fund" paying for it. The same "fund" to which the McCanns commandeered donations under the pretext that no stone would be left unturned in the search for the truth of what happened that night.  It wasn't their money, the fund's board were responsible for the honourable investment into the case of monies given by people donating with the sincere belief this would be the case. There was no caveat stating that findings which could incriminate certain witnesses would be consciously discarded and suppressed. Would you have donated with if such terms and conditions had been transparent? I wouldn't, and I bet thousands of others who donated in good faith believing that the fund slogan could be taken at face value wouldn't have, either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:46

Dee Coy wrote:Indeed it was the "fund" paying for it. The same "fund" to which the McCanns commandeered donations under the pretext that no stone would be left unturned in the search for the truth of what happened that night.  It wasn't their money, the fund's board were responsible for the honourable investment into the case of monies given by people donating with the sincere belief this would be the case. There was no caveat stating that findings which could incriminate certain witnesses would be consciously discarded and suppressed. Would you have donated with if such terms and conditions had been transparent? I wouldn't, and I bet thousands of others who donated in good faith believing that the fund slogan could be taken at face value wouldn't have, either.
This isn't proof they are involved in their daughters disappearance.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 1:47

Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Really? It's just that I could've sworn you were interested in the McCanns' right to spend 'their' fund money as they wished a minute ago. Until that got a bit awkward with Sietah's very reasonable point. So, to clarify, do you think the monies would be better spent on the McCanns' mortgage and various libel trials, or on the most important lead in the case, investigating Smithman?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 1:48

Carver wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Indeed it was the "fund" paying for it. The same "fund" to which the McCanns commandeered donations under the pretext that no stone would be left unturned in the search for the truth of what happened that night.  It wasn't their money, the fund's board were responsible for the honourable investment into the case of monies given by people donating with the sincere belief this would be the case. There was no caveat stating that findings which could incriminate certain witnesses would be consciously discarded and suppressed. Would you have donated with if such terms and conditions had been transparent? I wouldn't, and I bet thousands of others who donated in good faith believing that the fund slogan could be taken at face value wouldn't have, either.
This isn't proof they are involved in their daughters disappearance.
Eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:50

Dee Coy wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Really? It's just that I could've sworn you were interested in the McCanns' right to spend 'their' fund money as they wished a minute ago.

I didn't bring that up.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 2:05

No spending the money doesn't prove they did anything, however threatening legal action if information is disclosed is a bit of a concern I think?
tracey1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.13 2:17

Carver wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Really? It's just that I could've sworn you were interested in the McCanns' right to spend 'their' fund money as they wished a minute ago.

I didn't bring that up.
Carver wrote: Excuse me? It was the McCanns fund paying for it wasn't it (regardless of it being donations, they raised them) This makes them more than entitled to choose what lead they want to spend the money on.
Didn't you? Oh.

Noticed you edited it out of your reply, you seem a bit reluctant to answer, so I'll ask again: Would paying for a mortgage and libel trials take precedence over investigating the most important lead in the case? As presented by your own PI team?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top