The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Truthandjustice 02.11.13 22:41

candyfloss wrote:Nothing on the front page of Sunday Times this Sunday....

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 BYGWLKuIYAASsII
I assume they've been CRucked.   I noticed the story disappeared off Huffpost PDQ.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Guest 02.11.13 22:46

Carver, from the Sunday Times report...

Their report, seen by The Sunday Times, focused on a sighting by an Irish family of a man carrying a child at about 10pm on May 3, 2007, when Madeleine went missing.

An earlier sighting by one of the McCanns’ friends was dismissed as less credible after “serious inconsistencies” were found in her evidence. The report also raised questions about “anomalies” in the statements given by the McCanns and their friends.

So they were told the Smithman sighting was more important, yet they chose not to issue the e-fits or have them on their website or KM's book.  It would have cost nothing, and may have generated lots of information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 02.11.13 22:48

How can the ST have been Carter rucked if they printed the truth about that report ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 02.11.13 22:48

jd wrote:I've learnt something new today...No Stone Unturned actually means if you don't agree with a stone then to leave it unturned
You knew that well before today.  Good to see you still around JD. roses

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.11.13 22:49

I think the ST article was the opening shot of what is to come in the Brooks/Coulsen trial

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.11.13 22:49

Daisy wrote:
jd wrote:I've learnt something new today...No Stone Unturned actually means if you don't agree with a stone then to leave it unturned
You knew that well before today.  Good to see you still around JD. roses
I didn't know you were back Daisy.....Good to see you are still around too roses 

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 02.11.13 22:54

Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
sami wrote:
Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
That's why the e-fit & sketches and new information tonight are so important to us, because that's probably the  best chance we've got of finding Madeleine.
+ "NOW that we can rule out Tannerman"

Back then they decided their friends sighting outside of the apartment was more important than a family of strangers the other side of town, who wouldn't?
It has taken nearly 7 years to rule it out !!
Doesn't that say more about the Portugese police failings than anything else?
Personally I think it says more about the British Police and their desire to move things along to an appropriate conclusion than it does the "failings" of the Portugese police.
So it's not a failure that the Portugese police didn't even discover there was a night creche across the street? Tannerman could have been ruled out at the very start if they did. And Smithman could have been chased up.
Please just confirm for me that you are saying it's only really become relevant because tannerman has been eliminated. Shouldn't it have been released and chased up years ago ?
SchrodingersBody

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 02.11.13 22:55

russiandoll wrote:How can the ST have been Carter rucked if they printed the truth about that report ?
Probably because the author signed a confidentiality agreement.  Giving it to the police is one thing (and that had to be signed off by the lawyers), giving it to the press is another.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 02.11.13 22:57

SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
sami wrote:
Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
That's why the e-fit & sketches and new information tonight are so important to us, because that's probably the  best chance we've got of finding Madeleine.

Back then they decided their friends sighting outside of the apartment was more important than a family of strangers the other side of town, who wouldn't?
Personally I think it says more about the British Police and their desire to move things along to an appropriate conclusion than it does the "failings" of the Portugese police.
So it's not a failure that the Portugese police didn't even discover there was a night creche across the street? Tannerman could have been ruled out at the very start if they did. And Smithman could have been chased up.
Please just confirm for me that you are saying it's only really become relevant because tannerman has been eliminated. Shouldn't it have been released and chased up years ago ?
I confirm that I'm saying I believe that's probably the parents line of thinking. Did the portugese police chase it up?
Carver

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.11.13 23:00

Truthandjustice wrote:
russiandoll wrote:How can the ST have been Carter rucked if they printed the truth about that report ?
Probably because the author signed a confidentiality agreement.  Giving it to the police is one thing (and that had to be signed off by the lawyers), giving it to the press is another.
I don;t think the ST have been carter rucked. Murdoch holds power over all these kind of people, he has his own entrance to 10 Downing Street via the back door unnoticed. He has even been behind changing laws. He allowed this article to be printed to protect his 2 little darlings in their trial

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.11.13 23:02

Carver wrote:I confirm that I'm saying I believe that's probably the parents line of thinking. Did the portugese police chase it up?
Yes they did. Amaral was bringing the Smiths back to PDL but as he was organising it he was taken off the case

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 02.11.13 23:08

Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
sami wrote:
Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

I confirm that I'm saying I believe that's probably the parents line of thinking. Did the portugese police chase it up?
Do you feel they were justified in that way of thinking ?
SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by Issy 02.11.13 23:08

Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Well, I certainly wouldn't, since it would have meant the abduction taking place under my very nose, with the abductor hiding in the apartment while I was in it, and then him not bothering to check what direction I'd headed off in when I left so that he could avoid walking where I might see him. Tannerman was always a non-starter, whereas Smithman was - as Scotland Yard and the ex-MI5 investigators realised - much more important. Only the McCanns could employ PIs to investigate and then suppress their findings, using legal means to do so, for 5 years. roll
Issy

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 02.11.13 23:15

SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
SchrodingersBody wrote:
Carver wrote:
sami wrote:
Carver wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Do you feel they were justified in that way of thinking ?
Can't say as I wasn't in there shoes and don't know what the report said or what advice they were given regarding what to do with it etc. I don't think it is proof of their involvement in her death though. I don't believe there is any evidence of that.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.11.13 23:20

candyfloss wrote:Carver, from the Sunday Times report...

Their report, seen by The Sunday Times, focused on a sighting by an Irish family of a man carrying a child at about 10pm on May 3, 2007, when Madeleine went missing.

An earlier sighting by one of the McCanns’ friends was dismissed as less credible after “serious inconsistencies” were found in her evidence. The report also raised questions about “anomalies” in the statements given by the McCanns and their friends.

So they were told the Smithman sighting was more important, yet they chose not to issue the e-fits or have them on their website or KM's book.  It would have cost nothing, and may have generated lots of information.
Just to remind you again Carver.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 02.11.13 23:37

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Carver, from the Sunday Times report...

Just to remind you again Carver.
Again I can't comment on the decisions of the McCanns as I don't know what guidance they were receiving. I still don't think it is proof of any involvement.

It's being suggested Smithman was Gerry? I'm sure the numerous staff and witnesses would have remembered the fact the father wasn't present at the complex when Kate was raising the alarm. There's a reason SY are adamant it's not Gerry.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 02.11.13 23:48

On the lack of evidence we agree, and I think that's the crux of the whole issue. There is lots of publicly available intelligence, and no shortage of strange behaviours, and contradictions, which might lead one to reasonably believe that Madeleines parents know something they'd rather not share, but that proves nothing. As you rightly say, there is no evidence. There's not even any evidence Madeleine is dead, never mind that her parents were involved, a point which they cling to, as you would, innocent or guilty.

I'm accepting there is no evidence, there is certainly nothing public that would amount to damming evidence in a judicial process, just lots of circumstantial things. Whether there is anything evidential currently being witheld by the various authorities is a different matter.

To withold and supress the efits like the couple have, is just another tick in the circumstantial debit column, but again it's not evidence as per a courtroom, it just looks bad, very bad in this case. Another thing they have done that doesn't match the behaviour many people would expect of an innocent party, and enough to have more and more people suspect the parents of involvement.

Clearly somebody did something that week which is unacceptable, but nobody can prove who or what at the moment...which is pretty much exactly where the portugese left the case.
SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 02.11.13 23:56

But the fact they are reopening the case, suggests to me that they finally have some evidence.  clapping
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by SchrodingersBody 02.11.13 23:59

currio wrote:But the fact they are reopening the case, suggests to me that they finally have some evidence.  clapping
hopefully !
SchrodingersBody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 0:02

Hey ST, we are waiting for  WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 10610

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 0:04

Wasn't the evidence that prompted the reopening regarding "Tractorman"
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 03.11.13 0:10

Carver wrote:Wasn't the evidence that prompted the reopening regarding "Tractorman"
Tractorman came later in the week, I'm afraid big grin
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 0:13

I am starting to think that they have only reopened the case just to close it once and for all, I doubt they will have any real new leads, well not new in the abduction theory sense.  It is quite clear the Mcann's and the Tapas crew have something to hide.  I hope one day that the truth will come out and we see breaking news that a suspect has been charged, assuming again there is one of course other than the Mcann's and one or two of the Tapas 7 but I doubt it,  seems like there will be no justice for Madeleine, I also doubt her body will ever be found, it's been a whitewash from the beginning.
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 0:14

What is the evidence against Tractorman?
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 7 Empty catching up with Carver's posts

Post by worriedmum 03.11.13 0:15

I just wanted to say, Carver, that in my lexicon, 'prioritising'  does not have the same meaning as 'suppression'...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top