The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Mm11

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Regist10

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:26

notlongnow wrote:
Carver wrote:
notlongnow wrote:A heroin addict would want cash or other things he could sell and out.
The last thing an addict would want to take is a screaming child.
Again I do not believe the theory that it was done by a disgruntled heroin addicted ex employee as an act of revenge. Can you post your source that Madeleine was screaming that night?
No i don't have a source.
Most kids picked up by a stranger and taken would probably scream IMO
Are you a parent? have you never lifted a sleeping child, from the sofa to their bed etc, without them waking?

She probably woke and screamed when realising what was happening. The physical abduction from apartment to a nearby car could have been done in literally 2 minutes.
Carver

Activity : 55

Shellsbells dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:26

I also think when a child turns up missing the Police will usually try and rule out parents first, and it is not unusual for parents to be the first suspects. In lieu of that i don't understand why the McC's would be upset about that. They as parents would have to co operate in any way they can with the police so as to prove themselves. This is why i can't understand why McCann's refusal to co operate with not answering vital questions. As the parents of a missing child wouldn't you do everything possible you could to help locate your child?

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 1:28

Carver wrote:This article mentions other children in Portugal who have been abducted by complete strangers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-515348/Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-linked-string-child-abductions.html
Sadly there has been lots of children abducted, and sadly claims that children have when they haven't
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:28

Joss wrote:I also think when a child turns up missing the Police will usually try and rule out parents first, and it is not unusual for parents to be the first suspects. In lieu of that i don't understand why the McC's would be upset about that. They as parents would have to co operate in any way they can with the police so as to prove themselves. This is why i can't understand why McCann's refusal to co operate with not answering vital questions. As the parents of a missing child wouldn't you do everything possible you could to help locate your child?
Were those accusative questions thrown at the McCanns really helpful in the search for Madeleine?

Do you know that their lawyers didn't advise them to say no comment?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:29

Carver wrote:
notlongnow wrote:
Carver wrote:
notlongnow wrote:A heroin addict would want cash or other things he could sell and out.
The last thing an addict would want to take is a screaming child.
Again I do not believe the theory that it was done by a disgruntled heroin addicted ex employee as an act of revenge. Can you post your source that Madeleine was screaming that night?
No i don't have a source.
Most kids picked up by a stranger and taken would probably scream IMO
Are you a parent? have you never lifted a sleeping child, from the sofa to their bed etc, without them waking?
Yes i am and yes i have.
It is a very high risk strategy though when you know the parents are only 50 yards away and you have the possibility of waking all 3.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:29

Still interested in any evidence that the parents are involved. Any at all.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 1:30

Carver wrote:This article mentions other children in Portugal who have been abducted by complete strangers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-515348/Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-linked-string-child-abductions.html
Yep, I remember that nonsense. When one looked into the case it was things like gypsies knicking clothes off lines and mothers being concerned for their children when they came upon the act of theft.

Let's hear you give some specific details if you're not trolling here.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:32

Carver wrote:
Joss wrote:I also think when a child turns up missing the Police will usually try and rule out parents first, and it is not unusual for parents to be the first suspects. In lieu of that i don't understand why the McC's would be upset about that. They as parents would have to co operate in any way they can with the police so as to prove themselves. This is why i can't understand why McCann's refusal to co operate with not answering vital questions. As the parents of a missing child wouldn't you do everything possible you could to help locate your child?
Were those accusative questions thrown at the McCanns really helpful in the search for Madeleine?

I have not read that their Lawyer said anything like that. I can tell you though if i was innocent i would shout it from the rooftops, if it came to something like that. I would want my child found, and the first 24 hrs. are critical when a child is missing, so yeah, screw accusations i would co operate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 1:32

Carver wrote:
that brings me to the next question, why in the world do parents of a missing child need laywers to advise them how to answer police questions

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:34

Okeydokey wrote:

Yep, I remember that nonsense. When one looked into the case it was things like gypsies knicking clothes off lines and mothers being concerned for their children when they came upon the act of theft.

So you're saying children don't get abducted by strangers? That doesn't happen?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:34

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
that brings me to the next question, why in the world do parents of a missing child need laywers to advise them how to answer police questions
Because they were made suspects? They weren't being questioned as witnesses.

Not only is that common prodecure, the police will even provide you with a lawyer in such an event.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 1:35

Nobody knows what really happened here but what we do know for a fact is that the parents have refused to answer questions, a polygraph, a reconstruction, their stories don't match, they mention things that have gone on record and then deny they ever said it..they were the ones that said the kids could have been sedated and then claimed the idea was ludicrous, why would they do that, why all the inconsistencies?
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 1:36

Carver wrote:Still interested in any evidence that the parents are involved. Any at all.
What do you mean "involved"?  There was the  Smiths sighting: Gerry McCann was identified as the person carrying a young girl away from the area as Gerry McCann? Is that not evidence of something that doesn't fit in with the Team McCann narrative. In many parts of the world, cadaver dog evidence is accepted. The dogs alerted to the McCanns' hire car .

How much evidence do you want?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:36

I'd expect most parents to ignore the advice and answer the questions.
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 1:37

Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:

Not only is that common prodecure, the police will even provide you with a lawyer in such an event.
The McCanns' spokesperson assured us that arguido did not mean suspect. So I am not sure what your point is.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:37

tracey1270 wrote:Nobody knows what really happened here but what we do know for a fact is that the parents have refused to answer questions, a polygraph, a reconstruction, their stories don't match, they mention things that have gone on record and then deny they ever said it..they were the ones that said the kids could have been sedated and then claimed the idea was ludicrous, why would they do that, why all the inconsistencies?
Exactly. The Truth doesn't Lie and is always the same, IMO.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:38

Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:Still interested in any evidence that the parents are involved. Any at all.
What do you mean "involved"?  There was the  Smiths sighting: Gerry McCann was identified as the person carrying a young girl away from the area as Gerry McCann? Is that not evidence of something that doesn't fit in with the Team McCann narrative. In many parts of the world, cadaver dog evidence is accepted. The dogs alerted to the McCanns' hire car .

How much evidence do you want?
Gerry McCann wasn't identified as even looking like Gerry McCann, Martin Smith said only that they carried a child in the same way. (the standard way anybody would carry a young child)
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:39

Carver wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:

Yeah sometimes. But not in this case IMO.
Joss
Joss

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:40

Any idea why you would bury the pic and other info the pi's have found?
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:40

Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:

The McCanns' spokesperson assured us that arguido did not mean suspect. So I am not sure what your point is.
Regardless of what the spokesperson said, arguido does mean suspect, and the McCanns were well aware of this. So I am not sure what your point is.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.11.13 1:41

Carver wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:

No one's saying that. People are saying that when abductions take place you normally get a pattern of evidence to suggest an abduction took place. There is no such pattern of evidence in this case (that's already been explained to you). If you can point to any evidence of abduction please set it out so we can debate it.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:41

notlongnow wrote:Any idea why you would bury the pic and other info the pi's have found?
Couldn't say because I don't know what the PI report said, and I don't know what advice they were given regarding what to do with it. perhaps they decided it wasn't helpful?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:43

They were advised to get the info out there as far as i know.
notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:44

I reiterate that in missing child cases it is the norm for parents to be the first suspects and then a process of elimination so if their story is kosha they can then be ruled out by the investigators. Because in a lot of cases it has been a parent who has been found guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:44

Okeydokey wrote:
Carver wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:

No one's saying that. People are saying that when abductions take place you normally get a pattern of evidence to suggest an abduction took place. There is no such pattern of evidence in this case (that's already been explained to you). If you can point to any evidence of abduction please set it out so we can debate it.
Can you post any examples of these patterns of evidence in other cases? There are endless unsolved child-abductions with no evidence. Various independent witnesses gave statements saying they saw suspicious men stalking the apartment. That can be viewed as evidence of a paedo ring planning to abduct her. Then there's the increase in apartment break-ins, that could be evidence of a second theory, that criminals did indeed break into the apartment that night. Then there's the Smithman sighting which can also be viewed as evidence of an abductor. Then there's the Tannerman sighting that could still be evidence of an abductor. (He wasn't walking FROM the direction of the creche, perhaps SY are wrong)
Carver

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top