The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Mm11

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Regist10

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Post by sonic72 02.11.13 23:39

Gerry McCann...

"As usual, every half hour and considering that the restaurant was close to the apartment, the deponent or his wife went to check if the children were ok. Thus, at 9.05 pm, the deponent entered the club, using his key, the door being locked, and went to the children's bedroom and noted that the twins and Madeleine were in perfect condition."

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Empty Re: Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann

Post by maebee 02.11.13 23:42

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
pennylane wrote:I believe some journalists are exposing this whitewash in a clever way, and public opinion has noticeably shifted as a result.  They are putting the squeeze on SY by reporting their absurd leads, and shameful waste of taxpayers money, which also has a detrimental effect on the McCann abduction facade.  It's effective baby steps.

Plus, in his exhaustive efforts to elevate the McCanns credibility, DCI Redwood has only succeeded in destroying his own.

(imo)
If some of these journalists do have an idea what is really going on in this case (And I believe they do) they should grow a pair and report on it IMO.

I keep referring back to this telling video of Klara lethbridge and Yvonne radley:

What is she scared of and why hasn't she talked about it since? It frankly boils my piss that some journalists know things and say nothing.banghead
Hi TTWO. Ta for this vid. I emailed both of these journos at the time. Never got a reply from either of them. They should both be added to the Shame List of those who have let MBM down Sad
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by Issy 02.11.13 23:53

sonic72 wrote:Gerry McCann...

"As usual, every half hour and considering that the restaurant was close to the apartment, the deponent or his wife went to check if the children were ok. Thus, at 9.05 pm, the deponent entered the club, using his key, the door being locked, and went to the children's bedroom and noted that the twins and Madeleine were in perfect condition."
What condition would he have expected to find them in - imperfect condition? They do say the oddest things.

Mind you, he did say Madeleine was 'almost perfect' when she was born, nice of him to qualify the adjective. sad
Issy

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.11.13 0:33

Carver wrote:
russiandoll wrote:
Carver wrote:An entire theory based around the fact she doesn't believe an innocent parent would describe the abduction of their child as a disaster?
  It is good to have an abduction believer on this forum as far as I know the Justice forum is the only place apart from here where doubters and believers are welcome on one site.

I am open to persuasion that I am wrong in my beliefs, so could you please tell me, given the witness statements and rogatories, why you are convinced that this is a case of stranger abduction ?

btw I note that in another of your posts you mention beliefs of doubters that Maddie was killed by one of her parents. That is not the only theory apart from an abduction which would account for her disappearance.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm not convinced of stranger abduction, I just believe it to be the most likely explanation. People like to say there is zero evidence for abduction. Well we have witness sightings of men carrying sleeping children. We have numerous witness statements claiming to see suspicious men stalking the apartments before Madeleine disappeared, the unidentified 'charity collectors' going to doors around the apartments. Then there's the fact that apartment break-ins had increased x4 in the time leading up to Madeleine's disappearance (so it's a confirmed fact that people were at least breaking into these very apartments). What evidence do you expect to have in an abduction case? Has anybody compared it with the evidence available in similar abduction cases in the past? Do we know that this lack of evidence isn't the norm in such cases? I have no problems believing that a man wearing gloves or group of men took a sleeping 3 year old child out of her apartment while her parents were gone and left no evidence of them being there. I am also open to persuasion but have yet to see any real evidence of parent involvement, other than the obvious child neglect, which I think is the reason for any Tapas inconsistencies.

Edit - I'm not pro-McCann in the slightest, for the record.

Edit #2 - So does this mean I'm the first/only person on here who's an abduction believer? beware
welcome  Carver and I hope you'll stick around as there's need for an exception to prove the rule yes

I don't believe any parent's first words on phoning to appraise relatives their niece/grandchild has been abducted would be 'There's been a disaster' as those words, to me, are more suited to a multiple vehicle pile up, 'plane/train crash, or similar.

With the passing of time it may be the day/night itself would be referred to as 'disastrous', but even so I would still find the word inappropriate. 

From day one I've held the view that in this case the parents, aided and abetted by one or more of their friends, engineered the disappearance of their eldest daughter and, to date, I've seen no reason to alter my opinion. 

Have you visited www.mccannfiles.com ? The site is as good a road as any for those who seek the truth in this matter.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 03.11.13 0:39

Carver wrote:we have witness sightings of men carrying sleeping children. The Smiths and Jane Tanner (if we believe SY). We have numerous witness statements claiming to see suspicious men stalking the apartments before Madeleine disappeared. Untraced therefore unproven.  The unidentified 'charity collectors' going to doors around the apartments. Untraced and therefore unproven. Then there's the fact that apartment break-ins had increased x4 in the time leading up to Madeleine's disappearance (so it's a confirmed fact that people were at least breaking into these very apartments).
I think you're making a mistake here Carver. By listing these things one after another this way you're implying they build to a cumulative 'likelihood' of there being an abduction. This is not the case. Only one of these groups of people would logically be responsible for an abduction; either the suspicious stalkers OR the 'charity' collectors OR the burglars. The fact you think there were three groups of dodgy people around does NOT increase the probability for abduction. 

By contrast, the dogs' alerts to blood and cadaverine in 5A alone constitute more evidence against abduction (and thereby for a simulated abduction) than the set of 'possibilities' you outlined. Your men carrying children, charity collectors and burglars are just 'could haves' - the kind of speculations that have gone wild in the latest 'Tractorman' nonsense. You know: 'He could have abducted MM...he could have done it as revenge for being sacked... he could have panicked when the police came...he could have ...etc....'

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 0:44

Carver, what is your opinion why he choose to take Madeleine instead of one of the twins?

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 03.11.13 0:47

maebee wrote:Hi TTWO. Ta for this vid. I emailed both of these journos at the time. Never got a reply from either of them. They should both be added to the Shame List of those who have let MBM down Criminal profiler Pat Brown's latest blog 1/11/13 - "It's a Disaster" - Gerry McCann - Page 3 Icon_sad
Well done for trying maebee:thumbup: 

I have to wonder why a news reader for a local radio station goes to all that trouble and expense of doing a Jessica Fletcher and then posts a video like that.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey1270 03.11.13 0:49

Sietah wrote:Carver, what is your opinion why he choose to take Madeleine instead of one of the twins?
Yeh why if he was looking for revenge did he not grab one of the twins? why would it matter which child he took, going to destroy the parents anyway logically it would have been easier for Tractorman to take one of the twins, so why didn't he?
tracey1270

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 0:52

Sietah wrote:Carver, what is your opinion why he choose to take Madeleine instead of one of the twins?
Because he was a paedophile attracted to little blonde girls and not babies perhaps?
Carver

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 0:55

Carver wrote:
Because he was a paedophile attracted to little blonde girls and not babies perhaps?
ahh, a paedophile that don't like a one year younger kid Mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 0:56

tracey1270 wrote:
Yeh why if he was looking for revenge did he not grab one of the twins? why would it matter which child he took, going to destroy the parents anyway logically it would have been easier for Tractorman to take one of the twins, so why didn't he?
Hold on, I haven't said once I believe this latest "disgruntled employee" theory.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 0:56

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
and ofcourse blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 0:57

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Even paedophiles have types, as sick as it is. Perhaps Madeleine caught his eye rather than the babies who he wouldn't have seen walking around the complex.

Another possibility being if it was the burglars, Madeleine would be the one waking up and confronting them rather than the babies.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 1:02

Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Even paedophiles have types, as sick as it is. Perhaps Madeleine caught his eye rather than the babies who he wouldn't have seen walking around the complex.

Another possibility being if it was the burglars, Madeleine would be the one waking up and confronting them rather than the babies.
I think burglars want easy money, not toddlers.  I Always think, what if KM had a necklage with 7 diamonds on the table... would she have left the door unlocked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:04

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:

I think burglars want easy money, not toddlers.  I Always think, what if KM had a necklage with 7 diamonds on the table... would she have left the door unlocked?
Not every burglary goes to plan. What about that story where the hotel workers broke into the room and ended up murdering the woman because she saw them. A petty theft turned into murder in blind panic. This is just one possibility. I lean more towards Madeleine catching the eye of paedophile or group of paedophiles who planned the abduction.

ps. To answer your question, it's more than likely Kate and Gerry did indeed have valuables in the apartment.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 03.11.13 1:07

Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:

Not every burglary goes to plan. What about that story where the hotel workers broke into the room and ended up murdering the woman because she saw them. A petty theft turned into murder in blind panic.
an adult can identify a thief, but a toddler???  And than instead of murder her like your example, take her away and walk through the Streets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 03.11.13 1:08

So where is Madeleine now? Assuming she has been taken by a paedophile.Being looked after by a soothing couple or in a hellish lair?
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:10

Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:
Sietah wrote:
Carver wrote:

Not every burglary goes to plan. What about that story where the hotel workers broke into the room and ended up murdering the woman because she saw them. A petty theft turned into murder in blind panic.
an adult can identify a thief, but a toddler???  And than instead of murder her like your example, take her away and walk through the Streets?
When did I say they walked her through the streets? The failed searches of the locals and Portuguese police strongly suggest to me that Madeleine was taken and driven from the area immediately. Therefore ruling out IMO the possibility of Gerry hiding her so well on the beach in the dark in an area he doesn't know well, rushing back to the Tapas like nothing happened in time for Kate sounding the alarm, and then the couple going back at a later date while under constant media watch, and moving the body to another location in a hire car.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:11

Harriet94 wrote:So where is Madeleine now? Assuming she has been taken by a paedophile.Being looked after by a soothing couple or in a hellish lair?
Probably dead.

You act as though paedophiles kidnapping/raping and then murdering children doesn't happen.

It's extremely common I'm afraid to say.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:14

A heroin addict would want cash or other things he could sell and out.
The last thing an addict would want to take is a screaming child.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:17

notlongnow wrote:A heroin addict would want cash or other things he could sell and out.
Again I do not believe the theory that it was done by a disgruntled heroin addicted ex employee as an act of revenge. Can you post your source that Madeleine was screaming that night?
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 03.11.13 1:19

Carver wrote:
Harriet94 wrote:So where is Madeleine now? Assuming she has been taken by a paedophile.Being looked after by a soothing couple or in a hellish lair?
Probably dead.

You act as though paedophiles kidnapping/raping and then murdering children doesn't happen.

It's extremely common I'm afraid to say.
From reading on other cases it is usually a family member in a lot of these types of cases, or someone who knows the child, as opposed to a complete stranger.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 03.11.13 1:20

Carver wrote:
notlongnow wrote:A heroin addict would want cash or other things he could sell and out.
Again I do not believe the theory that it was done by a disgruntled heroin addicted ex employee as an act of revenge. Can you post your source that Madeleine was screaming that night?
No i don't have a source.
Most kids picked up by a stranger and taken would probably scream IMO
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:21

it happens.
Carver

Back to top Go down

Post by Carver 03.11.13 1:24

This article mentions other children in Portugal who have been abducted by complete strangers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-515348/Madeleine-McCanns-disappearance-linked-string-child-abductions.html
Carver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top