The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What are peoples thoughts regarding the crying the night before?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are peoples thoughts regarding the crying the night before?

Post by joti26 on 31.10.13 17:27

Just another of the many things bugging and confusing me is the statement regarding Madeleine crying the night before and the explanation of it (if it exists) by the McCanns. From what I have been reading the lady above claimed she had been crying for over an hour the night before but how can this be if they checked on them every half an hour? I know this has become a bit of an issue in that they admit she had been crying due to the admission that Madeleine asked why they didn't come but has anyone challenged them over this discrepancy? Been trying to find info on this or anyone else's thread but can't see anything. please
joti26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are peoples thoughts regarding the crying the night before?

Post by tiny on 31.10.13 17:37

@joti26 wrote:Just another of the many things bugging and confusing me is the statement regarding Madeleine crying the night before and the explanation of it (if it exists) by the McCanns. From what I have been reading the lady above claimed she had been crying for over an hour the night before but how can this be if they checked on them every half an hour? I know this has become a bit of an issue in that they admit she had been crying due to the admission that Madeleine asked why they didn't come but has anyone challenged them over this discrepancy? Been trying to find info on this or anyone else's thread but can't see anything. please
you have to be joking, NO ONE ever challenges them,they can say and do as they please and to be honest I don't know why...
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 on 31.10.13 17:57

@tiny wrote:
@joti26 wrote:Just another of the many things bugging and confusing me is the statement regarding Madeleine crying the night before and the explanation of it (if it exists) by the McCanns. From what I have been reading the lady above claimed she had been crying for over an hour the night before but how can this be if they checked on them every half an hour? I know this has become a bit of an issue in that they admit she had been crying due to the admission that Madeleine asked why they didn't come but has anyone challenged them over this discrepancy? Been trying to find info on this or anyone else's thread but can't see anything. please
you have to be joking, NO ONE ever challenges them,they can say and do as they please and to be honest I don't know why...
I wish I was Tiny, I know but was kind of hoping someone might have asked something similar here because it is another incredulous one I can't get my head around. My head feels like a pinball with questions firing in all directions!
joti26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold on 31.10.13 17:58

Correct me if I'm wrong [as my brain is in meltdown too with this] but KM said Madeleine's question, about no-one coming to see them 'last night' when they were crying referred to the 2nd May. Mrs Fenn [lady above 5A] reported 75 minutes of crying on the 1st.

Penfold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 31.10.13 17:59

If you put 'crying' into the search facility you will find this https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2625-75-minutes-of-crying?highlight=crying and a number of other threads on this topic.

To maximise the chance of getting a result from the search facility, simply use as few words as possible.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 31.10.13 17:59

@Penfold wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong [as my brain is in meltdown too with this] but KM said Madeleine's question, about no-one coming to see them 'last night' when they were crying referred to the 2nd May. Mrs Fenn [lady above 5A] reported 75 minutes of crying on the 1st.
That's my understanding too.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 31.10.13 18:09

@sami wrote:
@Penfold wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong [as my brain is in meltdown too with this] but KM said Madeleine's question, about no-one coming to see them 'last night' when they were crying referred to the 2nd May. Mrs Fenn [lady above 5A] reported 75 minutes of crying on the 1st.
That's my understanding too.
Mrs Fenn's statement about hearing a child/ren crying in the apartment below relates to the night of Tuesday 1 May 2007.

KM has claimed that Madeleine asked on the morning of 3 May 2007 why her parents didn't come when she and Sean were crying.

See www.mccannfiles.com for Mrs Fenn's statment to the PJ.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 on 31.10.13 18:12

I know, but how come if they were checking every half an hour!
pop2
joti26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 31.10.13 18:15

Is there any information on exact time of call to the authorities on the night of May 3rd? Thanks

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 31.10.13 18:24

There has been much debate whether the children were really alone and the truth of the checking system. I've always thought that the crying was made up to cover for what Mrs Fenn said in her statement. dates and details don"t matter to this lot, we've had various claims as to who took photos etc,

Whether it is an internet myth or not, it has been claimed that complex staff offered them free babysitting as it had been reported that children were heard crying.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 31.10.13 18:33

@thetruthbeknown wrote:Is there any information on exact time of call to the authorities on the night of May 3rd? Thanks
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id258.html

The first call was made to the police at 10.41pm on the night of May 3 2007 with a subsequent call being made at 1052pm.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown on 31.10.13 18:50

@ultimaThule wrote:
@thetruthbeknown wrote:Is there any information on exact time of call to the authorities on the night of May 3rd? Thanks
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id258.html

The first call was made to the police at 10.41pm on the night of May 3 2007 with a subsequent call being made at 1052pm.
Thanks, and sorry to everyone for putting my question on the wrong thread big grin

thetruthbeknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 31.10.13 19:26

That's no problem - it's all part of the tangled web of deceit spun by the McCanns in which we find the UK's Ambassador to Portugal received a call c11pm on that night to the effect a British child had gone missing/been abducted in Luz and the police were not taking an appropriate interest/making any effort to search for her.  

The McSpin is enough to make anyone's head spin  yes
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 31.10.13 19:31

Mrs Fenn was out on the Wednesday night - she actually heard it 2 nights before on the Tuesday night.  The McCanns made out Madeleine had said that on the Thursday morning so everyone would assume the crying was on the Wednesday night, when it wasn`t.  Suppose they either wanted to discredit Mrs. Fenn or make out Maddie was definitely alive on the Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer on 31.10.13 19:33

Kate crying madie ................,,,,,,,,,,,
Trainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 31.10.13 19:40

Excellently thought out and clearly explained. 

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/p/theory-english.html

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 31.10.13 19:53

If Madeleine had not been abducted then there would be a need to try to prove that she was alive on May 3rd 2007.  We have the following evidence that she was:

1. Phil Edmonds photographed her playing with his children in the park
2. David Payne seen her that evening
3. Mrs Fenns heard her crying the night before (or 2 nights before)

Phil Edmonds, when asked, could not produce one single photograph that he claims to have taken.  He says that he sent them into the PJ, but the chances are that those photographs would have been taken on a digital camera and uploaded onto his PC.  Phillip, turned out to be the nephew of Margaret Hodge (Oppenheimer) and a director of Stemcor.  Margaret Hodge, along with Lord Levy raise funds for political campaigns.  In 2007, Lord Levy was arrested under the cash for honours scandal, Tony Blair was taken in for questioning, twice.  One "Philanthropist" Dame Vivien Duffield" is known for making loans to the political campaigns, she is a patron of PACT, associated with Missing People.

There is a huge contradiction between the testimonies of David Payne and Kate McCann with regards David alleged visit to the McCanns apartment.  Did he stay 30 seconds as Kate says, or did he say much longer as he claims to have?  More to the point, did he visit at all.

I thought that I was the only person who was sceptical of Mrs Fenns' statement. Did she really hear a child cry on that night?  Or was this yet another red herring designed to make us believe that Madeleine was alive and in the apartment at that particular time?  Mrs Fenns neice, Carole Tranmer  very conveniently travelled to Portugal on the 28th April, allegedly looking for property.  Whilst she was there, she visited Mrs Fenn just in the nick of time, to notice a man acting strangely(that could have been any one of the Tapas 9, she didn't know them, or did she?), trying to open and close a gate quietly.  This of course, backed up the McCanns claim that someone was loitering around the apartments.  She even gave a description which very conveniently matched that of the  man depicted on the McCanns website.  Mrs Tranmer arrived back in the UK on May 4th and was "shocked" to hear about Madeleines' abduction.    In case anyone is wondering whether Ms Tranmer really made this trip, and whether she really was on her aunts veranda when the McCanns suspect was trying the gate, you may wish to consider the evidence that she presented to the police to prove that she was there.  She said, "I was there at that time, here is a photograph of me on the veranda to prove it."  In addition to that, Mrs Fenn backed up the McCanns claim of burglaries in the area, she claimed that someone broke into her apartment but she caught him (apparently, by the feet as he left through the window), the police in Portugal have just reported that there were NO BURGLARIES in the area at that particular time.  Furthermore, Mrs Fenn has 3 sons in the UK, one named Ian.  Carole Tranmer claims that he is a Marketing Manager for a London firm, the only person that I can find that matches that description has very strong links with Virgin Media and the BBC.  Mrs Fenn was originally from Guildford, Hampshire not to far from Michael Wright and Matthew Oldfield territory.  With all that in mind, I do not believe that Mrs Fenn heard any crying that night.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 20:07

@sharonl wrote: [...] With all that in mind, I do not believe that Mrs Fenn heard any crying that night.

please 

Back to top Go down

@sharoni

Post by MarleneP on 31.10.13 20:23

Carole Tranmer very conveniently travelled to Portugal on the 28th May
Do you think 28th April ?

What are you saying? Madeleine was not in Portugal? Or she died earlier?

MarleneP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 31.10.13 20:29

@sharonl wrote: With all that in mind, I do not believe that Mrs Fenn heard any crying that night.
I can not believe that almost everybody that had slightly to do with MC's are all bad and liars, i'm sure TM likes us to believe that so we focus on that.

Maybe if you need for your theory that M was already dead than, than maybe mrs. Fenn heard a stand-in, the other girl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe on 31.10.13 20:36

I think the crying really happened as Mrs Fenn reported and the reason the McCanns reacted with surprise to what Madeleine said the next morning was because she wasn't expected to wake up because of sedation.  It stopped them in their tracks. 

Afterwards it became a useful story to tell the police because apparently children only wake up when there's an abductor in the room, not because they wake up and cry because their parents are nowhere to be found.  The McCanns made a great fuss out of how they were being watched, and how the abductor had supposedly done a trial run the night before Madeleine's disappearance.  To fit in with their new scenario all they needed to do was change the day of when it happened.   It was all part of their misdirection strategy.

Cerinthe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 31.10.13 20:49

I tend to believe the crying story was just a ploy to make it seem as though the so-called abductor did a dry run the night before.
Just to set the scene Kate also tells us that Madeleine had- what she thought was- a tea stain on her pyjamas. It would be most unlikely that some evil child snatcher would stop to make tea. I can only presume that KM was trying to imply that the stain had a paedophile connotation, strange then that they still went out and left those children. 
Thee McCann's repeat this story word for word, just like the door slamming story.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.10.13 20:59

IMO Mrs. Fenn DID hear a crying child on May 1.
IMO the McCs knew and shifted the crying episode to May 2, to pre-empt that ánd proof Madeleine was still alive on May 3 morning ...

IMO no one, no one! would make a dry-run burglary or kidnap. Ludicrous, to cite a well-known person.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy on 31.10.13 21:20

I think the crying incident on the Ist of May is real and very significant. Mrs Fenn said the crying only stopped when the patio doors opened at about 11.45. In my opinion, something may have happened to Madeleine and it might have been Sean or Amelie crying for their Daddy as they were scared. The stain on the t-shirt is very significant too and I doubt it was a tea stain.

MissDaisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 31.10.13 21:54

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4489-why-didn-t-you-come-last-night?highlight=why+didn+t+you+come

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum