The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:35

candyfloss wrote:You still up as well Bristow big grin 
Me too. I am in bed with my laptop. Something I rarely do, but I've waited over 6 years for this moment, and I am damn well going to savour it  Mrs 

Mr Murdoch, all is forgiven.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Guest on 27.10.13 9:38

The headlines this week about 'storm of the century' re the weather expected seem to fit this big grin 

Back to top Go down

trips to Portugal...

Post by worriedmum on 27.10.13 9:41

@bristow wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Woofer wrote:You can understand Exton being angry particularly when Halligen didn't pay him.
Yes you certainly can.

This news, about the report, is good for Amaral and the libel trial isn't it?
Big time Suzy Johnson, there is no way the Mcs can say his book hindered the search for Madeleine when all the time they were the biggest hinderers! 
No wonder they want to become assistants with the opening of the Portuguese investigation!
Do you think they will still want to go to the libel trial?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:41

They are talking about the FFS on Twitter, saying there's more to come out.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 27.10.13 9:42

My guessing is they will drop the libel trial and CM will moonwalk quietly off to Brighton.

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:42

T @DaSteelMan: BREAKING NEWS - @SundayTimesNews drops #McCann BOMBSHELL - Join us: https://t.co/wngUCYgY6O

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 27.10.13 9:43

candyfloss wrote:You still up as well Bristow big grin 
Haha yes, you shouldn't have reminded me that the clocks had gone back! big grin
ETA, blimey it's really nearly 3am, I'm going now (hopefully!)
See you in the morning.
Come on candyfloss, we need to be bright and bushy tailed in the morning!

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:43

@DaSteelMan David Steel now
@ProfilerPatB Amaral has won hands down #McCann

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 27.10.13 9:45

@sallypelt wrote:They are talking about the FFS on Twitter, saying there's more to come out.
FFS? What's that - I only know the rude meaning...

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.10.13 9:46

@sallypelt wrote:They are talking about the FFS on Twitter, saying there's more to come out.
Sally sorry to be thick, my chin is hitting the desk, brain not working..........what is FFS

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 27.10.13 9:46

Lol.....Bit shy for asking. What is FFS please ?

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 27.10.13 9:47

@bristow wrote:
"We only withheld this much information, so don't get cross with me!"
''Please can I have the keys to the church!''

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:49

@ChillyHeat wrote:
I took it to mean forensic society. I am now doubting, but it is past witching hour, and I could be completely wrong  duh

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 27.10.13 9:52

@notlongnow wrote:My guessing is they will drop the libel trial and CM will moonwalk quietly off to Brighton.
Let's hope Clarence's hair doesn't catch fire as he moonwalks to Brighton...

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 27.10.13 9:54

@worriedmum wrote:
@bristow wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:
@Woofer wrote:You can understand Exton being angry particularly when Halligen didn't pay him.
Yes you certainly can.

This news, about the report, is good for Amaral and the libel trial isn't it?
Big time Suzy Johnson, there is no way the Mcs can say his book hindered the search for Madeleine when all the time they were the biggest hinderers! 
No wonder they want to become assistants with the opening of the Portuguese investigation!
Do you think they will still want to go to the libel trial?
Do you think they want to give evidence?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:55

@JillyCL JillyCL 1m
RT @FixitpcKeith: I wonder how people who gave to the fund feel now that they know it was used to supress information. #McCann

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 27.10.13 9:55

@sallypelt wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
I took it to mean forensic society. I am now doubting, but it is past witching hour, and I could be completely wrong:duh: 
That's FSS isn't it?

The story of the forensics is appalling of course -since they did match probability analysis in terms of finding a match within the whole of the UK population, not in the boot of a car hired by the McCanns used by less than 100 people probably over a number of months!

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 9:59

@Okeydokey wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:
I took it to mean forensic society. I am now doubting, but it is past witching hour, and I could be completely wrong:duh: 
That's FSS isn't it?

The story of the forensics is appalling of course -since they did match probability analysis in terms of finding a match within the whole of the UK population, not in the boot of a car hired by the McCanns used by less than 100 people probably over a number of months!
Yes.Okey, I should have typed FSS, not FFS. My brain is fried.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 27.10.13 10:00

I think there is a BIG possibility of more people breaking ranks now.

Especially T7.

If they have not spoken up to now, ONE Of them at least will very soon, I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 10:00

@ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN now
If this new news means SY or Portugal or both together are playing an end game for the #McCann s, I will be thrilled & massively impressed!

So good to see Pat sounding positive.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 27.10.13 10:02

@sweetex wrote:I think there is a BIG possibility of more people breaking ranks now.

Especially T7.

If they have not spoken up to now, ONE Of them at least will very soon, I'm sure.
Ditto big grin

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 10:04

They could only keep people quiet as long as the money was there to pay for it. It's no wonder they wanted to sue GA.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 27.10.13 10:05

@ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN 1m
If Redwood was playing a game, damn, he is one great actor! #McCann

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 27.10.13 10:06

We posted "some things are now settled".
Gosh, they don't keep Kate & Gerry in the loop anymore, do they? If I knew it why didn't they and their little helpers? The Interrupted Investigation isn't interrupted anymore, folks. Job done.
See you on the Bureau.

Sort of makes sense now....I think big grin 

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 27.10.13 10:07

Night to one and all  - and kudos to all those who kept the faith during the dark years.  youaretheman[... and woman of course!]   Perhaps that is light at the end of the tunnel we see...   :fingerscrossed

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/