The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Cristobell 27.10.13 13:47

Heavens, I can't keep up!

Just a quite note to say that the shills have already started to attempt to blacken Henry Exton's name.  They found an old article accusing him of shoplifting, but fortunately one of ours' counteracted it with an apology from the same paper as Exton's name was cleared.  I wish I could c/p, if someone can explain to me how to do it (as if I were a 4 year old), I will happily give it a try high5

Twitter name:  Rosalindhu
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by jeanmonroe 27.10.13 13:51

susible wrote:
"I don't think they were trying to gloss over the sighting or else they would just have continued to promote Tannerman and ignored Smithman altogether...."

They STILL are promoting Tannerman!

Right now!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

I have to wonder WHY SY haven't told them to 'cease and desist' using this FALSE 'sighting' on their site?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 13:51

Cristobell wrote:Heavens, I can't keep up!

Just a quite note to say that the shills have already started to attempt to blacken Henry Exton's name.  They found an old article accusing him of shoplifting, but fortunately one of ours' counteracted it with an apology from the same paper as Exton's name was cleared.  I wish I could c/p, if someone can explain to me how to do it (as if I were a 4 year old), I will happily give it a try high5

Hehe saw that Cristobell, they are spinning like mad, same tactics as always blacken everyone's name spin 

To copy and paste.

Run your cursor on what you want to copy then right click and click on copy

Then just go to reply box and right click paste
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 13:51

Christobell, if you are using a mouse, hold down left click and drag it over the text you want to c +p. Release left click, and then right click. You will see "copy" Click copy, then go to wherever you want to copy and paste, then right click mouse, and then click paste. That should do it
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.10.13 13:51

loopzdaloop wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:And this is clearly a claim that Redwood knowingly misled the British people!:

"One of the Oakley investigators said last week: “I was absolutely stunned when I watched the programme . . . It most certainly wasn’t a new timeline and it certainly isn’t a new revelation. It is absolute nonsense to suggest either of those things . . . And those E-Fits you saw on Crimewatch are ours,” he said."

We know it was Redwood who claimed it was a "revelation moment".  So that is a very serious charge.
Redwood has nothing to do with this, in fact it was he who released the information via Crimewatch so trying to slag him off here shows your true colours. It was the MCCANN's that surpressed the information and according to Pat Brown threatened legal action should they divulge the Smith Sighting.

Pat Brown

WOW! I am shocked! It has just come out in the news that the #McCanns kept the Smith e-fits under wraps for 5 years! That they threatened their PIs with a lawsuit if they divulged the Smith sighting info. I knew that they ignored the Smith sighting but I didn't know they had e-fits that they could have put in Kate's book but didn't! Maybe there IS hope if this is actually in the news!

I know the veracity of the Smith Sighting was being discussed in the other thread, but surely it must be agreed that the Smith's are credible now?

Yes indeed Andy indeed brings it, but he brings it as if it was all SY work. He also suggest that it was missed by the PJ. He nowhere says that this information was available for a long time now, but suppressed by the family.

He shows him for what I thought from the first time he opened his mouth: absolutely unreliable.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 27.10.13 13:54

jeanmonroe wrote:susible wrote:
"I don't think they were trying to gloss over the sighting or else they would just have continued to promote Tannerman and ignored Smithman altogether...."

They STILL are promoting Tannerman!

Right now!

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
I was talking about SY  in reply to another poster who reckons that they were just glossing over Smithman to keep the Mc's happy, which I don't think they are.  I know the Mc's would love to gloss over Smithman in favour of Tannerman
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.10.13 13:55

Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone any idea why the Sunday Times have broken ranks now? 
Presumably they can't be Carter Rucked if they can prove that what they have printed is true?
Shouldn't think so, SY will be well aware of the deliberate attempt to hide the information.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Mc's and Carter Ruck have parted ways by now, if only because I doubt the Mc's will be able to afford them.
Yet despite being aware of the suppression of the e-fits AR, rather than pulling the McCs in for some detailed questioning, went along with the CW programme.  During which he stated that the e-fits and later abduction timing were new and and indeed revelatory, while knowing that the e-fits had been produced 5 years ago and had been in the hands of the McCs all that time.  The fact that what may have been vital evidence was kept back for 5 years and why that was done do not appear to have any significance for AR.  He seems to have accepted this unquestioningly and simply moved the timescale forward while ruling out the JT sighting, so feverishly promoted by the Team.  Meanwhile no-one has anything to say about the loss of this cherished sighting, when the fact they have been going up a blind alley on the strength of that testimony for 6+ years with a child still missing, is of major significance.  The way SY have handled this is frankly disturbing.
Totally agree Monty, disturbing is a kind and restrained choice of words. 

The way AR has presented the close cooperation with the McCanns all along was over the top. 
Leicester Police have a link to the official Madeleine site.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by polandguy 27.10.13 13:56

It's here

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/henri-exton-6497797.html
polandguy

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Empty this says it all really

Post by worriedmum 27.10.13 13:58

tasprin wrote:I hope the rest of the media run with this story. For five years the McCanns have deliberately withheld crucial information and employed lawyers to enforce a ban to prevent the e-fits being made public, though Scotland Yard deem them crucial to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

In 2008 the McCanns accused Portuguese police of witholding e-fits - Clarence Mitchell called it "tragic" and a "disgrace"

MIRROR
Kate and Gerry McCann's outrage at police for withholding potentially crucial evidence

5 Aug 2008

Madeleine's McCann's parents accused Portuguese detectives of withholding potentially crucial evidence from them today after police files revealed a series of previously secret leads.

Madeleine's McCann's parents accused Portuguese detectives of withholding potentially crucial evidence from them today after police files revealed a series of previously secret leads. Newly-released official documents showed officers put together e-fits of possible suspects, collected CCTV images and recorded sightings that were never made public or passed to Kate and Gerry McCann. The massive dossier of evidence included a report that a little girl calling herself "Maddy" and claiming to have been taken from her mother - was seen in Amsterdam just after Madeleine vanished. The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said it was "tragic" this kind of information should only be released now. "It is harrowing to hear a child saying that. If it was Madeleine, it was a disgrace that it was not passed on," he said. "We need to know what happened with this. This is exactly the sort of primary information that we need to know if it was followed up properly by the police. "If that hasn't been done, that is exactly the kind of information that the private investigators are going to follow up."
Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-and-gerry-mccanns-outrage-at-police-324218#ixzz2ivb0bSv8
 Brilliant find, tasprin
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 27.10.13 13:59

Makes you wonder what the point is of continuing to pay for a mouthpiece like Clarrie.

He is supposed to control the media for the McCanns.To manage their reputation.

Not doing a very good job of it at the moment ,is he? Perhaps he needs to keep an eye on his next career move, as an MP in Parliament.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 27.10.13 13:59

tigger wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Has anyone any idea why the Sunday Times have broken ranks now? 
Presumably they can't be Carter Rucked if they can prove that what they have printed is true?
Shouldn't think so, SY will be well aware of the deliberate attempt to hide the information.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Mc's and Carter Ruck have parted ways by now, if only because I doubt the Mc's will be able to afford them.
Yet despite being aware of the suppression of the e-fits AR, rather than pulling the McCs in for some detailed questioning, went along with the CW programme.  During which he stated that the e-fits and later abduction timing were new and and indeed revelatory, while knowing that the e-fits had been produced 5 years ago and had been in the hands of the McCs all that time.  The fact that what may have been vital evidence was kept back for 5 years and why that was done do not appear to have any significance for AR.  He seems to have accepted this unquestioningly and simply moved the timescale forward while ruling out the JT sighting, so feverishly promoted by the Team.  Meanwhile no-one has anything to say about the loss of this cherished sighting, when the fact they have been going up a blind alley on the strength of that testimony for 6+ years with a child still missing, is of major significance.  The way SY have handled this is frankly disturbing.
Totally agree Monty, disturbing is a kind and restrained choice of words. 

The way AR has presented the close cooperation with the McCanns all along was over the top. 
Leicester Police have a link to the official Madeleine site.
I don't see the link there anymore
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 27.10.13 14:00

Someone mentioned that they have put link or copy of Sunday Times article on a facebook page.  Which FB page would this be?  Trying to see how this happened.  I know Amarel was about to follow up Smiths in September and have them return to Portugal but that  he was pulled from the case and his successor did not pursue this lead.  So it was private investigators that got efit from Smiths and this was then not passed on?

Too busy reading up here to go out in gale to get the Sunday Times  smilie
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.10.13 14:06

apologies if posted already, don't have time to go right through this thread. The news is in the German Bild

http://t.co/NovFRrns6M

for those who read German.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 27.10.13 14:06

dentdelion wrote:Someone mentioned that they have put link or copy of Sunday Times article on a facebook page.  Which FB page would this be?  Trying to see how this happened.  I know Amarel was about to follow up Smiths in September and have them return to Portugal but that  he was pulled from the case and his successor did not pursue this lead.  So it was private investigators that got efit from Smiths and this was then not passed on?

See page 1 of this thread for full article.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.13 14:11

dentdelion wrote:Someone mentioned that they have put link or copy of Sunday Times article on a facebook page.  Which FB page would this be?  Trying to see how this happened.  I know Amarel was about to follow up Smiths in September and have them return to Portugal but that  he was pulled from the case and his successor did not pursue this lead.  So it was private investigators that got efit from Smiths and this was then not passed on?

Yes, they travelled to Ireland to get them from the Smiths.

Instead, they focused on the Smith sighting, travelling to Ireland to interview the family and produce the E-Fits of the man they saw. Their report said the Smiths were "helpful and sincere"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 27.10.13 14:12

[ltr]Posted by Deuce on twitter, they really are in panic mode![/ltr]

[ltr]
@TheyFearTheHare

@CaroleShooter
 GA was removed from case for lack of integrity and PJ, dare I say, 'suppressed' Smith sighting.
#McCann
[/ltr]
1:59pm - 27 Oct 13
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 27.10.13 14:13

Never in history has a steak & wine meal caused so much misery,hurt,spin,lies,deception,intrigue,job losses slander & fortunes for the few etc.....
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 27.10.13 14:18

russiandoll wrote:apologies if posted already, don't have time to go right through this thread. The news is in the German Bild

My automatic translator add on

MADDIE CASEinformation Why were 
held back for years?

Private investigators already had the information since 2008

IncreaseWOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 3,w=650,c=0.bild
Madeleine "Maddie" McCann disappeared on 3 May 2007 at the family holiday in Portugal. These phantom images, the police are looking now for a man who is said to have carried away they

Photo: Reuters, AP / dpa

27.10.2013 - 12:56 clock
Londnon -  The Maddie McCann case - he will always be mysterious! After the big TV appeal from Scotland Yard (including Germany with " unresolved reference number XY ... "), in which new knowledge and two phantom images of a suspect was released, now came out: These notes are not new at all!

IncreaseWOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 2,w=583,c=0.bild
    FOR SIX YEARS SHE HAS BEEN MISSINGThe case of Maddie McCann
    Presenter Rudi Cerne (right) with chief investigator Andy Redwood (left) and Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann

previous itemnext item

Seventh

Private investigators who had Kate and Gerry McCann hired in 2008 found witnesses who had seen a stranger with a child in her arms. There was also the man phantom image.
The information they sent to the 'Find Madeleine' Relief Fund, which supported the worldwide search for the girl. But according to "Sunday Times", had the insight in the report, the new tracks remained secret.

Why the information was withheld for years?

The then head of private investigations, Henri Exton, a former employee of the British domestic intelligence agency MI5, can not explain to this day: "We received a letter from the fund's lawyers, in which we were asked to confidentiality."
It was his firm Oakley International was even threatened with legal action for non-compliance, so Exton on. Without the written permission of the report should not be handed over to Scotland Yard.
This happened only now - and the new findings were presented by the police, along with the phantom images.
Why the muzzle? Had the findings of the case can not bring even then? Because for the Scotland Yard man is now considered a prime suspect.

The important testimony

The Irish Tourist Martin Smith and his family had the private investigators at the time reported that they had on the evening of Maddie's disappearance on 3 May 2007 saw about 22 clock, a man who had held a child in her arms. They also provided a description of the man.
IncreaseWOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 3,w=559,c=0.bildWith these two phantom images, the English police are searching for the now prime suspect in the Maddie case. According to private investigators determined for the McCanns in 2008, the photos were taken in 2008, according to statements from witnesses Irish
Photo: Reuters
However, the fund saw this statement is not as crucial, he shared with Henri Exton. She was "exaggerated." Rather, they wanted to focus on the testimony of a friend of the McCanns. She was also seen in the resort of a man. On the evening against 21.15 clock, also carrying a child
It is now clear: it was the girl's father, she took care of the night from a holiday resort in his apartment.
The images of the other suspects remained in the drawer - until now .
Exton and his staff are outraged. "I was totally amazed when I saw the pictures and the report on TV," the Sunday Times quoted one of them. "This is nothing new - and the phantom images are ours!"
The Maddie Relief Fund denies any wrongdoing, said in a statement with loud "Sunday Times" that "all the information that was obtained on the private road", was passed on to Scotland Yard.
There, more than 2400 notes have been received from viewers since the shows in England, Germany and Holland. The Portuguese police have taken up the investigation again.
But Maddie is gone.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 27.10.13 14:21

susible wrote:
mouse wrote:
susible wrote:
nobodythereeither wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
susible wrote:
Sorry, I disagree.

SY have to get hard evidence, and they have to do whatever they have to do to get it, which probably includes keeping the McCanns sweet to some extent.

And carefully wording statements (as have the Portuguese police) to make it look as if they are following the abduction theory.

I do worry somewhat how the ST revelations today will affect the McCanns' stated willingness to take part in a reconstruction in Portugal, if they begin to realise that they have been well and truly rumbled.

What will they do now?

And why have none of the other papers taken this up, at least online?
Agree Nobodythereither...AR can question them til the cows come home and all the Mc's have to do is deny they had any involvement.  The fact that they buried a sighting is evidence of nothing, it just would not stand up in court and then the opportunity would be lost forever.  No there's still a lot of hard work to be done on the investigation side by both SY and the PJ and I do believe that they are working together and I still have faith that they will solve it.

I think the Mc's been hamstrung into the reconstruction now though, because if they back out combined with the public knowledge that they hid important information from the police, then AR might not need to use the softly softly approach anymore because the public will be baying for justice.
And I'd just like to agree with Monty again, and disagree with the poster/s above who obviously decided my support for Monty's opinion should just be edited out of this little convo. AR - was too, toor friendly with the MC's to be taken seriously....When are they packing for Germany?
??? I didn't edit out your response, I just quoted the conversation thread that I had been quoted in...Don't be so paranoid..
And I would thank you not to call me paranoid - as I didn't actually accuse you personally... I replied to Monty and whoever (don't want to point any fingers now) just decided to edit me out. I know that it is their choice, but it doesn't appear fair to edit out supporting posts to a members opinion, only to keep ones that strongly disagree. 

Are we, or are not allowed to question Andy Redwood's position on this? I'm quite happy to accept your difference of opinion with mine... And btw I did post immediately after Montyheck's good post, look a few pages back.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 27.10.13 14:22

russiandoll wrote:apologies if posted already, don't have time to go right through this thread. The news is in the German Bild

A Google translation, russiandoll:

27.10.2013 - 12:56 clock

Londnon - The Maddie McCann case - he will always be mysterious ! After the big TV appeal from Scotland Yard ( including Germany with " unresolved reference number XY ... " ), in which new knowledge and two phantom images of a suspect was released , now came out : These notes are not new at all !
Private investigators who had Kate and Gerry McCann hired in 2008 found witnesses who had seen a stranger with a child in her arms. There was also the man phantom image.

The information they sent to the 'Find Madeleine ' Relief Fund , which supported the worldwide search for the girl. But according to "Sunday Times" , had the insight in the report, the new tracks remained secret.

Why the information was withheld for years ?

The then head of private investigations , Henri Exton , a former employee of the British domestic intelligence agency MI5 , can not explain to this day : "We received a letter from the fund 's lawyers , in which we were asked to confidentiality . "

It was his firm Oakley International was even threatened with legal action for non-compliance , so Exton on. Without the written permission of the report should not be handed over to Scotland Yard .

This happened only now - and the new findings were presented by the police , along with the phantom images .

Why the muzzle ? Had the findings of the case can not bring even then ? Because for the Scotland Yard man is now considered a prime suspect .

The important testimony

The Irish Tourist Martin Smith and his family had the private investigators at the time reported that they had on the evening of Maddie's disappearance on 3 May 2007 saw about 22 clock , a man who had held a child in her arms. They also provided a description of the man .

With these two phantom images , the English police are searching for the now prime suspect in the Maddie case . According to private investigators determined for the McCanns in 2008 , the photos were taken in 2008, according to statements from witnesses Irish
Photo: Reuters
However, the fund saw this statement is not as crucial , he shared with Henri Exton . She was " exaggerated." Rather, they wanted to focus on the testimony of a friend of the McCanns . She was also seen in the resort of a man . On the evening against 21.15 clock , also carrying a child

It is now clear : it was the girl's father , she took care of the night from a holiday resort in his apartment .

The images of the other suspects remained in the drawer - until now.

Exton and his staff are outraged . " I was totally amazed when I saw the pictures and the report on TV ," the Sunday Times quoted one of them. "This is nothing new - and the phantom images are ours! "

The Maddie Relief Fund denies any wrongdoing , said in a statement with loud "Sunday Times" that "all the information that was obtained on the private road " , was passed on to Scotland Yard.

There, more than 2400 notes have been received from viewers since the shows in England, Germany and Holland. The Portuguese police have taken up the investigation again .

But Maddie is gone.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 15 Empty passing on information...

Post by worriedmum 27.10.13 14:22

Beanie wrote:[ltr]Posted by Deuce on twitter, they really are in panic mode![/ltr]

[ltr]
@TheyFearTheHare

@CaroleShooter
 GA was removed from case for lack of integrity and PJ, dare I say, 'suppressed' Smith sighting.
#McCann
[/ltr]

1:59pm - 27 Oct 13
Surely the information was gathered after the case was shelved, so how could Amaral 'suppress' it? And if it was before, they would be running a private investigation in parallel to the PJ one-a BIG NO-NO!

Quote''
A statement released by the Find Madeleine fund said that “all information privately gathered during the search for Madeleine has been fully acted upon where necessary” and had been passed to Scotland Yard.'' unquote

But when?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 27.10.13 14:26

notlongnow wrote:Never in history has a steak & wine meal caused so much misery,hurt,spin,lies,deception,intrigue,job losses slander & fortunes for the few etc.....
I know!  30 euros for a babysitter for the evening seems cheap now eh?
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by appleblossom 27.10.13 14:30

Not a good week for Jim Gamble! RUC Special Branch have been accused of collusion with Loyalist Paramilitaries. (While Jim was a member and head off.)
Now this!!
appleblossom

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthbeknown 27.10.13 14:30

Truthandjustice wrote:
notlongnow wrote:Never in history has a steak & wine meal caused so much misery,hurt,spin,lies,deception,intrigue,job losses slander & fortunes for the few etc.....
I know!  30 euros for a babysitter for the evening seems cheap now eh?
Do they charge 30 euros for the evening creche at PDL then, not free?
thetruthbeknown

Activity : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by ra18 27.10.13 14:32

Hi Everyone

Been lurking for a while but this is my first post. Seems the Huffington Post are picking up on this story now

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/27/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-mi5_n_4167645.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
ra18

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top