The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine's and Kate's clothes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine's and Kate's clothes

Post by tigger on 07.11.13 7:27

AB1 wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
ultimaThule wrote: [...] She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
Yes, she did wear the pants of ganga then. I've always found that a "challenging statement" of her ...

ETA like a one-finger statement winkwink 
She REALLY wore these on the flight home?

WOW! Taking that in...

Assume MC response would be "I'm innocent, the dogs are wrong, so I'll wear what I like".

But still... WOW! bigshock
Might have been advice from Woolfall et al, I read recently that carting Cuddlecat around was probably his idea. 
Although setting up two websites of Cuddlecat.co.uk and Cuddlecat.org.uk was perhaps a step too far - never took off and Metodo3 were given some twenty cc s , leading me to believe there were many more. Ccs layer surfaced on a website selling children's toys, run by a friend of the McCanns. 

Sorry for digression, but re PR/pants/cc - these people have to be told how to emote about others. Real grief is reserved for themselves.

Love the T shirt idea - the untouchables:  laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 8:30

From GA's book, chapter 18:

We don't know what clothes the McCann couple and their friends were wearing on the evening of May 3rd. At the start of the investigation, we had requested all photos and videos from that day and from the other days, but all we received were daytime photos; it was as if in the evenings and during the now famous "Tapas," dinners, no photos had been taken despite the fact that some of the diners had cameras with them. The lack of night time photos was something we have never understood. Within the rogatory letter, we ask the English authorities to seize photos and videos taken throughout the holiday at the Ocean Club.

http://thetruthaboutthelie.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/chapters-18-19-20.html

Well somebody's got them but who?

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.11.13 9:56

Cherry Blossom wrote:From GA's book, chapter 18:

We don't know what clothes the McCann couple and their friends were wearing on the evening of May 3rd. At the start of the investigation, we had requested all photos and videos from that day and from the other days, but all we received were daytime photos; it was as if in the evenings and during the now famous "Tapas," dinners, no photos had been taken despite the fact that some of the diners had cameras with them. The lack of night time photos was something we have never understood. Within the rogatory letter, we ask the English authorities to seize photos and videos taken throughout the holiday at the Ocean Club.

What happened to those photos which mysteriously and surreptitiously arrived with the Hampshire police, within the first days, instead of being handed directly to the Portuguese police to try to determine if there were any pictures of Madeleine, or any background info which could help identify a perpetrator. The cover up was already well underway even at this early stage.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.11.13 10:34

bobbin wrote:

What happened to those photos which mysteriously and surreptitiously arrived with the Hampshire police, within the first days, instead of being handed directly to the Portuguese police to try to determine if there were any pictures of Madeleine, or any background info which could help identify a perpetrator. The cover up was already well underway even at this early stage.
I have read  that Gerry was asked what he was wearing that night by the PJ or that they asked this of a man he'd spoken to. Bit vague I'm afraid. It was jeans so definitely not beige trousers with buttons on, those were on the bed...winkwink 

As to the photographs _ Gerry send out a message via his blog asking all holiday makers in PdL to post their snaps on a specially created site by CEOPS. Jessops even provided a service of sending non digital snaps to this site. I'd have to look at the blog but iirc they were asked because there might be people in background. No request was made of photographs where Maddie might be included, such as the creche, the boat trip etc.
Possibly because it was pointless, she was never there?

roses Glad to see you Bobbin.

Eta: it would have been far more logical if photographs of Maddie had been requested as they were so insistent on having been watched. The people in the background of a photograph which included Maddie would surely have been of interest in that case. So taking this to a logical conclusion, were they looking for people who they knew were there but whose presence should be deleted from the records?
In which case the guest lists of MW should also show some irregularities, if they've been adjusted post event. I believe that is the case winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 10:45

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.11.13 11:57

Would be interesting to find out if the 'big round table'which Textusa proved can never have been in the Tapas bar for various reasons is in those photographs.
We never hear another thing about those photographs. Only other photograph, never produced of Mr. Edmunds' teenage sons playing with Maddie in the background. Allegedly.

I can't see how the guardian article is relevant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.11.13 12:04

bobbin wrote:

bobbin, have you read

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7718p110-alex-woolfall-knows-the-last-photo-and-other-photos-of-madeleine-in-praia-da-luz

There's a Discussion on Hampshire police

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 07.11.13 12:07

tigger wrote:
Would be interesting to find out if the 'big round table'which Textusa proved can never have been in the Tapas bar for various reasons is in those photographs.
We never hear another thing about those photographs. Only other photograph, never produced of Mr. Edmunds' teenage sons playing with Maddie in the background. Allegedly.

I can't see how the guardian article is relevant?
Its just that the sum of 600,000 stood out. Pounds versus Euros though.

chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 07.11.13 12:12

AB1 wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
ultimaThule wrote: [...] She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
Yes, she did wear the pants of ganga then. I've always found that a "challenging statement" of her ...

ETA like a one-finger statement winkwink 
She REALLY wore these on the flight home?

WOW! Taking that in...

Assume MC response would be "I'm innocent, the dogs are wrong, so I'll wear what I like".

But still... WOW! bigshock
Seems utterly incredible to me that she wore those trousers home, you would think that they would have been kept by PJ?  That's not a criticism of the PJ btw as they would have to hand back any belongings I presume? 
Seriously though, would you really want to wear them, knowing that cadaver scent had been found on them, even if the cadaverine had come 'from dead bodies' at work?
It really does seem like a two finger salute to the authorities!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 31.01.14 4:49

maybe to throw people off to the.clothing the dogs alerted too...and they alerted to one of sean's shirts i thought i read...hmmm...if that was true was maddy wearing it and why.I really feel like the clothing has clues if we all only knew what ....hi all am new but really feel drawn to seek the truth about Madeleine )

Back to top Go down

Post by shabba on 31.01.14 11:41

Hi, Im a newbie but have visited site many times.Please don't shout me down but one thing I don't get.
Why would McCanns ask the prime minister of the day for a case review/investigation if they had been involved?It
would be crazy!

shabba

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 31.01.14 13:16

Hi shabba, go to the debate section and have a rummage around there and you will find a multitude of threads regarding this type of subject. Sorry can't find for you as I am using my phone. Upsy.

Back to top Go down

Madeleine in fashion...

Post by missbeetle on 20.06.14 11:04

" />

The MADELEINE story
1977: The story starts
MADELEINE was born in July 1977 – a team of 3 people creates the first collection.

1978: Premiere
The first Spring/Summer collection is launched with the publication of a 52-page catalogue, promoted with the slogan ‘Exclusive Fashion’.

1988: ‘The real feeling of fashion’
‘MADELEINE – das Gefühl Mode zu erleben’ (The real feeling of fashion) becomes established as the MADELEINE slogan and helps to define the company. The same year saw the development of the MADELEINE logo, which is still being used to this day. Nowadays, customers receive 140 pages of high-quality fashion items, twice per year.

1989: A sister
With the opening of S & M Versand AG in St. Gallen, MADELEINE fashion also becomes available in Switzerland. The newly named MADELEINE ‘Feeling’ catalogue provides our customers with six-monthly insights into the latest fashion trends from now on.

1991: New address
In July of this year, the company moves to a new address, Sigmundstraße in Nuremberg, which is where the first MADELEINE Shop is opened too.

1992: MADELEINE in Austria
One year after the opening for the first German MADELEINE Shop, Switzerland follows: the shop in St. Gallen is the first MADELEINE store outside of Germany. As MADELEINE continues to gain ground in the Alps, MADELEINE Mode GmbH Austria is founded in Linz.

1993: More MADELEINE
The introduction of the ‘Combi’ catalogue. This marks the first time that MADELEINE presents a 60-page collection of mix-and-match items – versatile combinations are one of MADELEINE’s strengths – which set themselves apart in terms of their luxury finish and wide variety of colours. From now on, ‘Combi’ will be published twice per year.

1999: Vive la France
MADELEINE continues to expand. With the establishment of MADELEINE SA. in Orleans (France), MADELEINE’s exclusive style of fashion is now available in four European countries. The final new development of the 20th century is the publication of the Christmas catalogue. MADELEINE is incorporated into the newly formed TriStyle Holding.

2001: First summer in new location
MADELEINE moves again in June of this year, with the offices and boutique being relocated to Zirndorf. Once settled in, the new ‘Summertime’ catalogue is launched – 52 pages of dazzling summer fashion highlights. This year also marks MADELEINE’s venture into new territory: for the first time ever, part of the collection is available online. And that’s not all – the first MADELEINE Outlet opens in Forchheim in November of 2001.

2003: Milestone
A quarter of a century down the line, MADELEINE celebrates her 25th anniversary!

2005: Sign of the times
In October of this year, the MADELEINE website is revamped and the entire collection – grouped according to various criteria – becomes available online.

2007: Growing family
MADELEINE welcomes a new addition to the family this year – and Belgian women welcome the arrival of MADELEINE’s exclusive fashion items in their country – as a subsidiary opens in Belgium.

2008: Turning 30 and two new countries
Our exclusive fashion collection celebrates reaching another milestone – MADELEINE has been going strong for 30 years! And to make the celebrations complete, new colleagues join us in The Netherlands and the United Kingdom, while the newest MADELEINE Outlet opens in the Designer Outlet centre in Wolfsburg.

(snipped from the madeleine.co.uk website)
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 11:24

huh   huh   huh   huh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.06.14 11:29

I was just about to query the relevance of this, dantezebu!

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle on 20.06.14 12:24

Probably of little relevance, really...

The UK branch of the company is registered in Plymouth, and was incorporated September 2006.

I had not come across this madeleine.co.uk website before today.
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum