The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine's and Kate's clothes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's and Kate's clothes

Post by bristow on 26.10.13 18:37

Not sure if this has been discussed before (can't find it) apologies if it has.

On KMs statement on 6 Sept 07 it says -

"After David left, Kate dressed and sat with the children, Madeleine on her lap. She was wearing a top, she doesn't remember what colour it was, a green long-sleeved t-shirt, blue denim pants. Trainers (tennis shoes) and white socks."

I keep re-reading this paragraph and I can't fathom if the clothes referred to are meant to be Kate's or Madeleines?  (Think my head has become totally befuddled!) as I thought MM was meant to be in pyjamas.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's and Kate's clothes

Post by Guest on 26.10.13 18:43

It has to be describing what Kate was wearing, I think, though quite why this was relevant I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 26.10.13 18:47

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It has to be describing what Kate was wearing, I think, though quite why this was relevant I don't know.
Thank you for the clarification NFWTD.  smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 26.10.13 18:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It has to be describing what Kate was wearing, I think, though quite why this was relevant I don't know.
Maybe because the PJ would want to know what the McCanns were wearing up to the point when Madeleine went missing as to whether the clothes may be blood spattered/had cadaver odour on them and whether they had been disposed of and were not in the apartment.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 06.11.13 21:41

This subject confuses me. Is there any reliable info on what the McCann's were wearing on that fateful evening?
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 21:59

Hicks wrote:This subject confuses me. Is there any reliable info on what the McCann's were wearing on that fateful evening?
As Dr. Amaral has stated early days, this was one of his frustrations. No there wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum on 06.11.13 22:05

It impresses me that 4  people were sitting on Maddie's bed, Kate and 3 children and they left no signs on it.  The bed looked perfect.

bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.11.13 22:07

Not that I've come across, Hicks.

Other than JT's insistence she did not take jeans on holiday with her and that she was reputed to be wearing purple - which, as far as I'm aware, she denied - there seems to a lamentable lack of information as to what any of the Tapas 9 were wearing on the night of May 3 2007.  

I'll hazard a guess that GM was wearing the trousers with buttons down the sides which are seen in the CSO's photos crumpled on/between the beds where the McCanns performed their peculiar ritual. 

I'll also put a modest bet on JT wearing jeans with a purple top and her dark hair/Mediterranean looks caused her to be mistaken for the 'Portuguese looking' woman who was observed waiting outside/around the front entrance of the apartment block at some point on the night in question.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery on 06.11.13 22:08

Newintown wrote:
Maybe because the PJ would want to know what the McCanns were wearing up to the point when Madeleine went missing as to whether the clothes may be blood spattered/had cadaver odour on them and whether they had been disposed of and were not in the apartment.
It seems highly likely that the reason she mentions what she was wearing is that that is what she wants the police to believe she was wearing, when the clothes she was in fact wearing were not these, but had already been disposed of. So that would be the relevance of saying this: planting false information.

DonNewbery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 22:11

DonNewbery wrote:
Newintown wrote:
It seems highly likely that the reason she mentions what she was wearing is that that is what she wants the police to believe she was wearing, when the clothes she was in fact wearing were not these, but had already been disposed of. So that would be the relevance of saying this: planting false information.
Wasn't she wearing the black and white checked pants of ganga? The ones Eddie alerted to?

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.11.13 22:15

While on the subject of assorted trivia which niggles, the buggies which allegedly weren't taken on holiday by the McCanns but which were in use when they wheeled the 'carriages' to the beach caused me to wonder whether one or other of these conveyances was made available to Eddie when he scented cadaverine on cuddle cat and KM's trousers.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 06.11.13 22:16

admin wrote:
DonNewbery wrote:
Newintown wrote:
Wasn't she wearing the black and white checked pants of ganga? The ones Eddie alerted to?
She was wearing them at the McCanns first media 'appeal' on the 4th
Hongkong Phooey

Back to top Go down

Post by DonNewbery on 06.11.13 22:17

admin wrote:
DonNewbery wrote:
Newintown wrote:
If so, then my theory above is also highly likely to be correct.

DonNewbery

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum on 06.11.13 22:17

admin wrote:
I thought of this possibility too but it is also possible that she was wearing some other ones.
I don't believe that May the 3rd was the last day Kate touched Madeleine, also because the pink blanket disappeared.  Besides it seems that the body was in the car, later.

And there was blood behind the sofa. Probably on Kate's clothes too.

bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 06.11.13 22:19

She was off out for the night, why would she shower and then put on her tennis shoes?

And yes, these may have been discarded as soon afterwards she bought pink trainers

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 22:29

bristow wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed before (can't find it) apologies if it has.

"After David left, Kate dressed and sat with the children, Madeleine on her lap. She was wearing a top, she doesn't remember what colour it was, a green long-sleeved t-shirt, blue denim pants. Trainers (tennis shoes) and white socks."

I keep re-reading this paragraph and I can't fathom if the clothes referred to are meant to be Kate's or Madeleines?  (Think my head has become totally befuddled!) as I thought MM was meant to be in pyjamas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.11.13 22:33

Post deleted as near duplicate of Admin`s post
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 06.11.13 22:53

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/KATE_MCCANN.htm

About three quarters of the way down the page there is a pic of her with S&A showing green top and blue jeans.  She also had another green top on in the smiley punch and judy pic.
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 06.11.13 23:13

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
admin wrote:
DonNewbery wrote:
Newintown wrote:
She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by AB1 on 06.11.13 23:26

ultimaThule wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:
admin wrote:
DonNewbery wrote:
Newintown wrote:
She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
If she did wear them on the sudden flight home, that's incredibly arrogant provocation of the PJ. Akin to wearing a "you can't touch me" t-shirt.

AB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 23:28

ultimaThule wrote: [...] She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
Yes, she did wear the pants of ganga then. I've always found that a "challenging statement" of her ...

ETA like a one-finger statement winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.11.13 23:31

AB1 wrote:[ [...]that's incredibly arrogant provocation of the PJ. Akin to wearing a "you can't touch me" t-shirt.
SNAP AB1 :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard on 07.11.13 0:46

admin wrote:
bristow wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed before (can't find it) apologies if it has.

Nice watch Gerry!
Briohazard

Back to top Go down

Post by AB1 on 07.11.13 1:22

Châtelaine wrote:
ultimaThule wrote: [...] She seems to have been inordinately fond of those black/white check pants and, as far as I recall, she chose to wear them on the occasion of the sudden departure from Portugal.
Yes, she did wear the pants of ganga then. I've always found that a "challenging statement" of her ...

ETA like a one-finger statement winkwink 
She REALLY wore these on the flight home?

WOW! Taking that in...

Assume MC response would be "I'm innocent, the dogs are wrong, so I'll wear what I like".

But still... WOW! bigshock

AB1

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 07.11.13 1:49

Châtelaine wrote:
AB1 wrote:[ [...]that's incredibly arrogant provocation of the PJ. Akin to wearing a "you can't touch me" t-shirt.
SNAP AB1 :-)
This has been the message from the first moment the McCanns burst into living rooms/dens/bedrooms around the globe via the small screen on 4 May 2007, and it's my belief that this is merely a manifestation of GM's particularly pugnacious attitude to the world around him.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum