The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE. - Page 16 Mm11

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE. - Page 16 Regist10

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE. - Page 16 Empty Anything is Possible

Post by ekatae on 13.12.13 20:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8MZv3q1rs

Now these parents are really grieving.....!

ekatae

Back to top Go down

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE. - Page 16 Empty Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 20:27

@NickE wrote:I have received information that PJ will request a new reconstruction in PdL.
Can anyone confirm this, or any other information on this?

Do you trust the information you have recieved ? Obviously not as your asking...... thinking 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE. - Page 16 Empty Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 20:29

@ekatae wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8MZv3q1rs

Now these parents are really grieving.....!

What were you actually searching for to find a scene within a 45 minute or so video ?
What Im asking is....Did you search for "real grieving parents"...Im not getting it....What was your search keywords ?
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 13.12.13 20:42

Hi no Keywords were put into a search...... I am just interested in crime stories in general and came across this...

ekatae

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 20:44

@ekatae wrote:Hi no Keywords were put into a search...... I am just interested in crime stories in general and came across this...
Ahh I see..... never mind 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 13.12.13 20:45

@ChillyHeat wrote:
@NickE wrote:I have received information that PJ will request a new reconstruction in PdL.
Do you trust the information you have recieved ? Obviously not as your asking...... thinking 

I got it from a credible person, but I always want to have multiple sources for this type of information.

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on 13.12.13 20:46

@NickE wrote:
@ChillyHeat wrote:

I got it from a credible person, but I always want to have multiple sources for this type of information.

Its (in)credible.....no need for any more input then  laughat 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum