The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Mm11

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Regist10

UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Jaci on 24.10.13 21:54

@Lance De Boils wrote:
@sallypelt wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:
PEANUT66i wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE 47m
It must be a tough time for the #McCann haters given the latest developments & statement from the Portuguese. The truth will always come out



He seems to be in South Africa at the moment, Hermanus Western Cape.
I think that Mr. Gamble should by now realise that people who choose to question what the press feed us are NOT haters.

All we want is justice for a little girl who cannot speak for herself.

I personally have every faith in SY and the PJ.

I pray that we will at last find out what indeed happened to Madeleine.
With that use of the phrase 'haters' Jim Gamble has just made it onto my highly suspect list - even if nothing else had put him there already.

It's my view that people who call those who question the McCanns 'haters' are somehow involved in covering something up. From Jim Gamble to Lorraine Kelly down to the pro-McCann Tweeters. 

Hobs, what do you make of the word 'haters'?
Is this the "real" Jim Gamble? Surely, a professional person wouldn't say the things that Gamble is saying. He CANNOT be THE J Gamble........surely?
 
This was raised on another thread. I said there that I don't believe it can be him. Too unprofessional and immature.
I'm not sure if it works the same for people like Jim Gamble, but if celebs/professionals/authors on Twitter are genuine then you should see a tick inside a blue circle beside their name. As an example, search for Terry Pratchett (@terryandrob ) ... he has a blue circle.

Edited to make myself clearer: I meant blue circle (tick badge) by their name on their profile page.

http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts

Sorry for going off topic - was trying to help out.
avatar
Jaci

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-10-17

http://atticshelf.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Isis on 24.10.13 21:57

@PeterMac wrote:I am fascinated to hear from anyone who feels that the parents of a missing child,
who abandoned three small children night after night, in an unlocked apartment out of sight and earshot,
in an area where they now tell us there were burglaries, spooky people lurking in stairwells, people making notes about their performance,
people taking details of other details from restaurant booking forms
who told blatant LIES, right from the start, about shutters, windows, curtains, doors, the point of their OWN entry, and persisted in those lies for a week
and then either gave different explanations, or in one case refused to give any explanation and refused to assist the investigation any further, despite warnings . .
Can be said to have been EXONERATED.
From anything
You said it all, this a way of saying they are now and officially EXONERATED. And of course there's no new leads! Nobody believes it!

____________________

Isis
Isis

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Truthandjustice on 24.10.13 21:59

@Tony Bennett wrote:A short review of recent developments:



BBC today

Scotland Yard said Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley and Det Ch Insp Andy Redwood attended a meeting with senior Portuguese officers on 17 October in Lisbon for a briefing on the new lines of enquiry which they say 'are separate' to the lines of inquiry being followed by the Met.

At the end of the meeting the group were joined by Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, who were also briefed on the plans to apply to reopen the investigation.  
At the end of the meeting - i.e. there were discussions that the Mcs were not party to


Russiandoll reporting on a report in RTP today

Reports - Portuguese police have excluded Madeleine's parents as suspects
1 hour 19 minutes ago
A report from state broadcaster RTP has this evening stated that Kate and Gerry McCann have been excluded as having had any involvement in the disappearance of their daughter.
The only report of this comes from the Mcs lawyer who said 'the family were informed' that the new evidence is not pointing at them.  We don't know if he was present when the Mcs were informed or if that is what they told him.


ITN today

The ITN reporter said she had managed to get an interview with the head detective and he told her the McCanns were being kept in the loop and had been for a briefing a few days ago.
See above - end of meeting



I perceive a very clear message indeed coming through...
I don't know if it is a clear message Tony, particularly from the Portuguese side.  I have highlighted some points above that I think are just spin.  The fact that the PJ are insisting on secrecy means I wouldn't believe anything I read in the press only the official  PJ statements (which don't seem to be leaning one way or the other so far)
avatar
Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 22:00

With thanks to Joana Morais this from..........
 
 GONCALO AMARAL


Dearchiving
 
 
After 5 years in the dusty archive of a court, the process in which the mysterious disappearance of a child was investigated seems like it will finally see the light of day.
 
At the moment, it is not relevant to know who has agreed with the archiving and who has always opposed to the reopening of the investigation based on all the content of the process, what matters is that the investigation continues, whether from the point where it was interrupted or from the convictions of those who analysed the facts afterwards.
 
Nonetheless, it is necessary to recall that a criminal investigation cannot have as a concern the politically correct, nor to have its purpose limited by personal interests, institutional or others, nor to be targeted by intolerable pressures and coercive measures, what is at stake is to ascertain the truth and the fate of the child so those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought before Justice.
 
If the reopening of the investigation gives rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if it takes into account all lines of inquiry still outstanding, and answers to all questions, then we can say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the material truth, then it will be possible to do justice to the child who mysteriously disappeared.
 
Gonçalo Amaral, October 24, 2013
 
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/dearchiving.html
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty On BBC news page

Post by KellyLennon on 24.10.13 22:02

UK Home Secretary Theresa May welcomed the development, saying: "I hope what we are going to see is a resolution of this case for the sake of Maddie's parents and family.


Not for Madelines sake Theresa no??? 

____________________
If a mistake was made, it was in taking so long to make the couple arguidos. Too much politics, that's what there was, too much politics and not enough policing.
KellyLennon
KellyLennon

Posts : 39
Join date : 2013-10-24

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by AndyB on 24.10.13 22:06

@Pennypennypenny wrote:I totally get what you are saying PeterMac. However I cannot in any shape or form understand why two supposedly guilty people would persistently put themselves forward into the limelight! Ask for reviews! And supposedly seek justice, if they had anything to hide. It makes no sense. I'm not sure i believe that it's financial or otherwise. It's crazy and weird.
"put themselves forward into the limelight!". Hubris based on the certainty that the British establishment was always going to protect them. Why would the establishment do that? I have no idea - its the $64000 question; answer it and you've got an award winning best seller. Have a read up on the foreign office involvement almost immediately that Madeleine disappeared then familiarise yourself with the normal protocols

"Ask for reviews!" Its true they asked for *A* review by the Met but, 6 years ago they could have prevented the PJ investigation from being shelved by not agreeing to it and, even after that, could have had it reopened just by asking. They didn't - why not?

And while I'm at it, what kind of parent of a missing child refuses to answer 48 questions, the answer to any one of which may lead to that child's discovery? Why wouldn't a parent of a missing child do anything, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to help find them?
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 56
Location : Consett, County Durham

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by sweetex on 24.10.13 22:06

@sallypelt wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:
PEANUT66i wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE 47m
It must be a tough time for the #McCann haters given the latest developments & statement from the Portuguese. The truth will always come out



He seems to be in South Africa at the moment, Hermanus Western Cape.
I think that Mr. Gamble should by now realise that people who choose to question what the press feed us are NOT haters.

All we want is justice for a little girl who cannot speak for herself.

I personally have every faith in SY and the PJ.

I pray that we will at last find out what indeed happened to Madeleine.
With that use of the phrase 'haters' Jim Gamble has just made it onto my highly suspect list - even if nothing else had put him there already.

It's my view that people who call those who question the McCanns 'haters' are somehow involved in covering something up. From Jim Gamble to Lorraine Kelly down to the pro-McCann Tweeters. 

Hobs, what do you make of the word 'haters'?
Is this the "real" Jim Gamble? Surely, a professional person wouldn't say the things that Gamble is saying. He CANNOT be THE J Gamble........surely?
Yip its him. Have spoken to him before on twitter too.

yes

____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "
sweetex
sweetex

Posts : 281
Join date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.10.13 22:17

@Pennypennypenny wrote:I totally get what you are saying PeterMac. However I cannot in any shape or form understand why two supposedly guilty people would persistently put themselves forward into the limelight! Ask for reviews! And supposedly seek justice, if they had anything to hide. It makes no sense. I'm not sure i believe that it's financial or otherwise. It's crazy and weird.
Pennypennypenny - definitely not saying anything about this case, but have a look at the YouTube video I posted up about Ian Huntley the other day here [click 'Huntley' in the 'Search' bar on the forum].

That video includes a clip of Huntley speaking as cool as a cucumber to a BBC journalist, nearly two weeks after he had brutally murdered two young girls in Soham, talking in a very matter-of-fact, casual way about how the girls had visited his hopiuse and then (lying through his teeth) how they wandered off down the road.

Analysing the clip ten years later, and long after he had been locked up for those murders, one expert explained how he lied so convincingly; it was because he was extremely practised at doing so.

A second expert, a very well experienced former detective, said that: "It is well known that criminals love talking to the TV - they get a kick out of it".

Just to be crystal clear, obviously no such thing applies in the case under discussion on this fourm.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15615
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.10.13 22:20

@Truthandjustice wrote:I don't know if it is a clear message Tony, particularly from the Portuguese side.  I have highlighted some points above that I think are just spin.  The fact that the PJ are insisting on secrecy means I wouldn't believe anything I read in the press only the official  PJ statements (which don't seem to be leaning one way or the other so far)
I understand fully the point you have made, very concisely and effectively if I may say so

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15615
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.10.13 22:29

@sallypelt wrote:This was raised on another thread. I said there that I don't believe it can be him. Too unprofessional and immature.
Lance, Jim Gamble on twitter is nothing like the Gamble I hear on TV. I can't believe that someone in his position would act so unprofessional. If he IS the "real" Jim Gamble, then it isn't any wonder why our country and its police force is in such a mess.[/quote]  sallypelt, I think it's been confirmed again that this is the Jim Gamble - the very one who closely aligned himself with the McCanns from Day One, even asking people to send him their holiday snaps from Praia da Luz (without asking the PJ first), who appeared side by side with the McCanns in the 'viral' one-minute video about Madeleine and in TV interviews, who was again alongside Gerry McCann at a confernce on paedophiles, who promotes the McCanns' case at every opportunity and, likewise (as today), sneers at McCan-doubters whenever he gets the opportunity - and who gives many people the creeps whever they see or listen to him.

Also, he was the 'brains' behind Operation Ore...

There's quite a few Jim Gamble threads on the forum

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15615
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Beanie on 24.10.13 22:31

@PeterMac wrote:I am fascinated to hear from anyone who feels that the parents of a missing child,
who abandoned three small children night after night, in an unlocked apartment out of sight and earshot,
in an area where they now tell us there were burglaries, spooky people lurking in stairwells, people making notes about their performance,
people taking details of other details from restaurant booking forms
who told blatant LIES, right from the start, about shutters, windows, curtains, doors, the point of their OWN entry, and persisted in those lies for a week
and then either gave different explanations, or in one case refused to give any explanation and refused to assist the investigation any further, despite warnings . .
Can be said to have been EXONERATED.
From anything
Well said, totally agree.
avatar
Beanie

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by KayHill on 24.10.13 22:38

Andy b, I can't even find the reply button atm. Regarding your point about Mr.Amaral, i read a summary don't agree. I'm Norwegian btw
avatar
KayHill

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-10-24

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by MRNOODLES on 24.10.13 22:39

IMO we're close to a conclusion to this carry on.

I believe the case has been re-opened in Portugal because the prosecution for the crime has to be in Portugal.

Whether evidence has been uncovered or somebody has snitched or both I wouldn't like to guess.  I just don't think the crime will be whitewashed.

The government's involvement in the first instance will probably be conveniently forgotten for sure imo.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 748
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by stillsloppingout on 24.10.13 22:41

@Pennypennypenny wrote:I totally get what you are saying PeterMac. However I cannot in any shape or form understand why two supposedly guilty people would persistently put themselves forward into the limelight! Ask for reviews! And supposedly seek justice, if they had anything to hide. It makes no sense. I'm not sure i believe that it's financial or otherwise. It's crazy and weird.
Because like a snowball down a hill it cannot once started stop . 
They put themselves in the firing line so they have no choice but to do the rounds .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by AndyB on 24.10.13 22:50

@KayHill wrote:Andy b, I can't even find the reply button atm. Regarding your point about Mr.Amaral, i read a summary don't agree. I'm Norwegian btw
I don't think I made a point about Snr Amaral. I think I responded to you in good faith when you said that you were "rather interested in hearing from people who might have a different opinion on what happened". I pointed you in the direction of a well written, well researched document written by a retired police officer that draws attention to a number of issues with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann about which most of us have concerns. I realise that it's very factual and might be a bit heavy going for you so I suggested you might want to try the much easier reading "Truth of the Lie".

I'm not sure how much more I can help you
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 56
Location : Consett, County Durham

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Pennypennypenny on 24.10.13 22:59

Why oh why oh why do commentators and journos always say "I feel tremendous sympathy for the poor mccanns"? I'm incensed with rage.
Those poor kids were left night after night and if they hadn't been abandoned Maddeleine would still be here. When have you ever heard the media be so quite, sympathetic and non judgemental.?
avatar
Pennypennypenny

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by stillsloppingout on 24.10.13 23:09

Mirror front page , PORTUGAL COPS HUNTING PAEDO GANG  police tracing 5 suspects .

Star have dropped it some woman allergic to shoes !!!
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Posts : 494
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : N WEST ENGLAND

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 23:12

Well, a load of old cobblers whichever story you mean!

38 suspects down to 5, eh? Add another 3 and we might be getting somewhere.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Latest from Joana Morais

Post by GRACEFUL1 on 24.10.13 23:19

Rogério Alves, McCanns' lawyer: 'new evidence rules out the parents responsibility'
Rogério Alves, McCanns' lawyer: 'new evidence rules out the parents responsibility'
24 October 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

At a time when the investigation is under the secrecy of justice, Rogério Alves, the McCanns' lawyer has given multiple interviews throughout the day to Lusa news agency, Antena 1 radio, SIC TV news channel, and to RTP (among other mainstream media outlets), stating that "new evidence rules out the parents responsibility".

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Rog%C3%A9rio+alves+24+10+2013
Maddie Case: 'new evidence rules out the responsibility of the parents'

Lisbon, Oct. 24 (Lusa) 17:16 - The lawyer of the parents of the English child, who disappeared from the Algarve in 2007, has revealed today that the couple was informed that the new evidence, on which the reopening is based, "does not, in any way, point to the responsibility" of Madeleine McCann's parents.

Rogério Alves was speaking to Lusa regarding the reopening of the investigation by the Portuguese Public Ministry and it was then that he was questioned about the possibility of Gerry and Kate MaCann [sic] being constituted as arguidos again.

"The family was informed that the new evidence does not, in any way, point to the responsibility of the parents", assured the lawyer.

in Lusa news agency release, then published in several online newspapers (with the same mistake 'MaCann')


broadcast by RTP, 20:17h, 24 October 2013

McCann couple excluded from responsibilities in the disappearance of their daughter

The lawyer of Madeleine McCann's parents revealed that the couple knew about the reopening of the process. Rogério Alves said that they were given the assurance that the new line of inquiry excludes them from any responsibility in their daughter's disappearance.

Transcript
Rogério Alves - The reopening of the investigation means that there are new leads, new paths which weren't explored and that now the Judiciary police will undertake a new search, or, rather a new set of investigative lines in order to reach the truth. That's what matters, to reach the truth. The family was informed of this reopening of the process. the family was informed of the reason behind the reopening of the process, and the family knows as well that this new line of investigation excludes any responsibility of the parents.

Their lawyer would say that!!
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-01-29
Location : U.K.

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by sofa on 24.10.13 23:20

Just read a new comment at 'Interrupted Investigation', I am not quite sure what BB means, as English is not my first language I would appreciate if someone could clarify, thanks
avatar
sofa

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by bodiddly on 24.10.13 23:22

@Pennypennypenny wrote:Why oh why oh why do commentators and journos always say "I feel tremendous sympathy for the poor mccanns"? I'm incensed with rage.
Those poor kids were left night after night and if they hadn't been abandoned Maddeleine would still be here. When have you ever heard the media be so quite, sympathetic and non judgemental.?
Opinion is changing thanks to the CW programme. My OH didn't really have much opinion either way before. Now OH is actively looking into everything. Two sentences from the mouth of KM changed everything for them.
1.  When KM said "where were you mummy when Sean and I cried last night". MY OH said "What and they still went out. Then when KM a said that evening of her disappearance that "Madeleiene looked tired and pale" .
To my OH that meant sick and OH said "OMG and they still went out". 

No matter what the outcome here. Only an idiot or a fellow negligent parent would have sympathy for such disgusting and totally selfish people, whom had three tiny little people relying on them and trusting in them.
They let them down. All three of them. night after night after night. That negligence happened BEFORE MBM 
"disapeared". A whole heap of negligence happened there after.

____________________
A lie cannot live...Martin Luther King, Jr.
bodiddly
bodiddly

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

UPDATE CASE REOPENED  IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status - Page 21 Empty Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by nobodythereeither on 24.10.13 23:24

@stillsloppingout wrote:Mirror front page , PORTUGAL COPS HUNTING PAEDO GANG  police tracing 5 suspects .
Oh please.

Let this all be over soon.

What will the press do when they have no more  "stories" about this case to put on their front pages?

____________________

avatar
nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Join date : 2010-11-26

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum