The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by susible on 24.10.13 9:29

@MoonGoddess wrote:
@justine67 wrote:
@soundworks wrote:wouldn't surprise me if the mccanns committed suicide if they were found to have something to do with maddies death
Or made to look like suicide if a wider circle of people were involved.  If the poor girl is indeed dead, 'by their hand' then I hope one of them leaves a note saying where she is, so she gets a proper burial
Over the last 6 years I think it has become obvious that there is something far bigger than the mere cover up of an accidental death, I feel quite sure that we will never ever know the full story, especially who helped in the cover up.... it might quite suit for the McC's to die in a Romeo and Juliet stylee; it could ensure that some loose ends get tied neatly.... I wouldn't be driving through any tunnels anytime soon if I were them.
I doubt that, because these so-called higher ups would have dispensed with the McCanns a long time ago, there would have been no need for a SY review, which then turned into an investigation complete with crimewatch specials etc, they would just have disappeared straight after they were de-arguidoed.

Like I said on another thread all of this total negativity is really draining and is totally baseless in my opinion, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is a complex and difficult case that needs a lot of work to produce EVIDENCE  that can be used to secure a conviction.  SY and the PJ need to PROVE  beyond any doubt who was responsible for removing Madeleine from apartment 5A on 3rd May 2007 and lets face it, whilst we believe the McCanns are involved in the disappearance, we can't even be sure who actually removed her from the apartment and that's what both police forces are up against imo

____________________


susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Truthandjustice on 24.10.13 9:30

@plebgate wrote:What if Madam Judge allows their request to attend court in Portugal on 27th November?   Will they have to attend or can they say they no longer want to?

I think JoanaM posted something on her website that said any evidence given could be used in any other proceedings???
That's true, if they incriminate themselves in the libel court it can be used in future evidence.

Truthandjustice

Posts : 237
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by endgame on 24.10.13 9:36

Interesting that there is not a single mention of this in any Portuguese newspaper including the Algarve News and Correio da Manha which I presume is related to CdM TV which is the only place for the story to appear. Also not so much as a mention by the BBC or Joana Morais. I'd suspend judgement a bit if I were you until some more authoritative source explains exactly what is happening. It would be very unlike the Portuguese authorities to announce this by leaking it to the media.

Had to laugh at Clarrie who is quoted in Sky News as saying that one of the reasons the enquiry may be reopened is because of the finding of a blonde girl on a Greek island. You couldn't make it up!
avatar
endgame

Posts : 171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.10.13 9:50

Whichever way you look at it it was NOT the McCanns that ASKED, personally, of the AG to 'un-shelve, re-open' the case!

Poodleboy may well say they love it but, in reality the McCanns did NOT 'demand, request or write' for re-opening but, if true, it's been forced on them, by the PJ.

Ludicrously "unhelpful and hurtful" interrupting their Xmas 'fund' appeal planning campaign.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.10.13 9:54

@endgame wrote:Interesting that there is not a single mention of this in any Portuguese newspaper including the Algarve News and Correio da Manha which I presume is related to CdM TV which is the only place for the story to appear. Also not so much as a mention by the BBC or Joana Morais. I'd suspend judgement a bit if I were you until some more authoritative source explains exactly what is happening. It would be very unlike the Portuguese authorities to announce this by leaking it to the media.

Had to laugh at Clarrie who is quoted in Sky News as saying that one of the reasons the enquiry may be reopened is because of the finding of a blonde girl on a Greek island. You couldn't make it up!
Poodleboy is not too bright is he?

Unless, of course, he thinks Roma people don't know about hair dye!

What would he say if all Roma children dyed their hair blonde?

"Snatch them, snatch them"?

That's a heart attack waiting to happen for him.

He wouldn't know where to look first!


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by mouse on 24.10.13 9:54

Afraid my glass is still very much on the very half empty side. It says the PJ have requested that this be opened? Okay, is this the full department, or just the (as I see it) the separate group (6 or 7) of PJ working with SY. Have SY got these guys to request a possible investigation purely on the abduction theory. That they have just put this request (cos they can't request it themselves - wonder who are paying these guys wages?) and now await a reply.

I'm sorry to disappoint those on here that say they find it so negative - basically, not being convinced by what SY have done recently - but I'm afraid I have an opinion. And having followed this case (not posted on this forum until now) from day one - and having, like others read/heard so many ridiculous stories/press conferences that have come to nothing, having had hopes raised that a conclusion would be finally arrived at - only to be infuriatingly let down. I'm sorry but my brain just won't accept it.

I have lost a lot of respect for those on high in the police after yesterday's 'plebgate' hearing, they would say black was white - from what I saw. So, unfortunately, the only time I will have faith that anything is afoot - is when I hear that a certain couple from Rothley have been arrested, or a request for extradition has been made by Portugal.

mouse

Posts : 330
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Pyewacket on 24.10.13 10:06

I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
avatar
Pyewacket

Posts : 72
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by cass7 on 24.10.13 10:07

how many times since 2007 have we read the press and only been let down ? i will believe that the case will be reopened AND in the best interests of finding out the truth of what happened to madeleine a little girl that went on holiday never to return WHEN someone from the pj and sy stand side by side and make a live press statement saying so
avatar
cass7

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by margaret on 24.10.13 10:09

Aah but mouse, if the PJ can get them all over to Portugal by reopening the case as abduction the McCanns and the rest will HAVE to go over won't they?  No need for extradition lawyers l think that's exaclty the way this is being played.

IMO SY and the PJ are working together and have piled alot of presssure on the tapas lot in the last two weeks.

You only have to look at Kate these days to know how bad it's getting behind the scenes, she looks terrible.
avatar
margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by margaret on 24.10.13 10:12

@Pyewacket wrote:I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
Madeleine was certainly taken from the apartment somehow, any reason could come under 'abduction' if you see what l mean.... (I think we agree on this) winkwink
avatar
margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by endgame on 24.10.13 10:13

@mouse wrote:Afraid my glass is still very much on the very half empty side. It says the PJ have requested that this be opened? Okay, is this the full department, or just the (as I see it) the separate group (6 or 7) of PJ working with SY. Have SY got these guys to request a possible investigation purely on the abduction theory. That they have just put this request (cos they can't request it themselves - wonder who are paying these guys wages?) and now await a reply.

I'm sorry to disappoint those on here that say they find it so negative - basically, not being convinced by what SY have done recently - but I'm afraid I have an opinion. And having followed this case (not posted on this forum until now) from day one - and having, like others read/heard so many ridiculous stories/press conferences that have come to nothing, having had hopes raised that a conclusion would be finally arrived at - only to be infuriatingly let down. I'm sorry but my brain just won't accept it.

I have lost a lot of respect for those on high in the police after yesterday's 'plebgate' hearing, they would say black was white - from what I saw. So, unfortunately, the only time I will have faith that anything is afoot - is when I hear that a certain couple from Rothley have been arrested, or a request for extradition has been made by Portugal.
I agree mouse. See my earlier post on the fact that not a single Portuguese newspaper mentions this story. A bit odd seeing that it is supposed to be a dramatic development.

I have the greatest of respect for all members of this forum particularly those who have kept the flame alive over so many years but I do find it hard to take that for 2 /1/2 years every time when AR states the the McCanns are innocent or says he is pursuing an abduction so many assert that it is obvious that in fact he means exactly the opposite. Where's the evidence? On today's story about the PJ looking at abduction evidence, the response is "Well they would say that wouldn't they? Expect arrests next week"

As I have said many times I hope they are right and I am wrong but I prefer to rely on what is said and done not on trying to convince myself that it's all a big game of bluff and that this is how the police work. It isn't.
avatar
endgame

Posts : 171
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by cass7 on 24.10.13 10:14

@margaret wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
Madeleine was certainly taken from the apartment somehow, any reason could come under 'abduction' if you see what l mean.... (I think we agree on this) :winkwink:well yes one thing is known for sure madeleine was not in the appartment when the pj arrived - but they have taken her - who ?
avatar
cass7

Posts : 137
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by kinell on 24.10.13 10:19

Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral
Desarquivamento…
Ao fim de 5 anos no arquivo poeirento do tribunal, o processo onde se investigou o misterioso desaparecimento de uma criança parece que vai finalmente ver a luz do dia.
Neste momento, não é relevante saber quem concordou com o arquivamento e sempre se opôs à reabertura da investigação fundada em todo o conteúdo do processo, o que interessa é que a investigação continue, seja a partir do ponto em que foi interrompida, seja a partir das convicções de quem analisou os factos posteriormente.
Mas, é preciso recordar que uma investigação criminal não pode ter como preocupação o politicamente correto, nem ter o seu objecto limitado por interesses pessoais, institucionais ou outros, nem ser alvo de intoleráveis pressões e actos coercivos, o que está em causa é apurar a verdade e o destino da criança, de modo a que os responsáveis pelo misterioso desaparecimento sejam levados à Justiça.
Se a reabertura da investigação der lugar à realização de todas as diligências em falta, se tiver em atenção todas as linhas de investigação ainda em aberto, e responder a todas as questões, poderemos então dizer que a investigação foi livre e objectiva, alcançando-se a verdade material, podendo então fazer-se justiça à criança misteriosamente desaparecida.
Revive ...
After 5 years in the dusty court file, the process where he investigated the mysterious disappearance of a child looks like it will finally see the light of day. at this point, is not relevant to know who agreed with archiving and always opposed the reopening of the investigation established in the entire contents of the process, what matters is that the investigation continue, is from the point at which it was interrupted, either from the convictions of those who analyzed the facts later.
But, you must remember that a criminal investigation may not concern the politically correct, nor have its objects bound by personal interests, institutional or otherwise, nor be subjected to intolerable pressures and coercive acts, what is at issue is ascertain the truth and the fate of the child, so that those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought to justice.
If the reopening of the investigation give rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if you have in mind all lines of investigation still open, and answer all questions, we will be able to say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the true material, and can then do justice to children mysteriously missing. (Translated by Bing)




Taken from Amaral's facebook page.

____________________

avatar
kinell

Posts : 95
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by susible on 24.10.13 10:27

@cass7 wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
Madeleine was certainly taken from the apartment somehow, any reason could come under 'abduction' if you see what l mean.... (I think we agree on this) :winkwink:well yes one thing is known for sure madeleine was not in the appartment when the pj arrived - but they have taken her - who ?
Exactly my point, as I've said a couple of times, Madeleine was removed from the apartment, this much we all know, but who removed her?  That is the question and that was what the PJ could not prove and now it is down to SY to try to prove who it was and when you look at it like that it becomes very complex indeed, particularly the level of proof needed to arrest, charge and successfully prosecute the perpetrator.

The PJ believed that Madeleine died as a result of an accident in the apartment ergo no actual crime committed apart from possible neglect, though of course the accident could have happened with the parents or other adult present, so no crime.  It was the simulated abduction/concealment of a corpse that the PJ were focused on investigating, but who did it?  Was it one or both of the parents who concealed the corpse, was it one of the friends?  Was it someone unrelated to the group who helped remove and conceal the body?  That is what has to be investigated and evidence produced to prove exactly who it was..not such an easy task imo

____________________


susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.10.13 10:29

@kinell wrote:Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral
Desarquivamento…

= Revive ...
After 5 years in the dusty court file, the process where he investigated the mysterious disappearance of a child looks like it will finally see the light of day. at this point, is not relevant to know who agreed with archiving and always opposed the reopening of the investigation established in the entire contents of the process, what matters is that the investigation continue, is from the point at which it was interrupted, either from the convictions of those who analyzed the facts later.
But, you must remember that a criminal investigation may not concern the politically correct, nor have its objects bound by personal interests, institutional or otherwise, nor be subjected to intolerable pressures and coercive acts, what is at issue is ascertain the truth and the fate of the child, so that those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought to justice.
If the reopening of the investigation give rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if you have in mind all lines of investigation still open, and answer all questions, we will be able to say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the true material, and can then do justice to children mysteriously missing. (Translated by Bing)
Pretty clear - despite the inadequate Bing translation - what Goncalo Amaral is saying:

GET RID OF:

* the 'politically correct',

*personal interests,

* institutional interests,

* intolerable pressures, and

* coercive acts...

...and you might get to the truth.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14899
Reputation : 2991
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Estelle on 24.10.13 10:33

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kinell wrote:Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral
Desarquivamento…

= Revive ...
After 5 years in the dusty court file, the process where he investigated the mysterious disappearance of a child looks like it will finally see the light of day. at this point, is not relevant to know who agreed with archiving and always opposed the reopening of the investigation established in the entire contents of the process, what matters is that the investigation continue, is from the point at which it was interrupted, either from the convictions of those who analyzed the facts later.
But, you must remember that a criminal investigation may not concern the politically correct, nor have its objects bound by personal interests, institutional or otherwise, nor be subjected to intolerable pressures and coercive acts, what is at issue is ascertain the truth and the fate of the child, so that those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought to justice.
If the reopening of the investigation give rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if you have in mind all lines of investigation still open, and answer all questions, we will be able to say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the true material, and can then do justice to children mysteriously missing. (Translated by Bing)
Pretty clear - despite the inadequate Bing translation - what Goncalo Amaral is saying:

GET RID OF:

* the 'politically correct',

*personal interests,

* institutional interests,

* intolerable pressures, and

* coercive acts...

...and you might get to the truth.
Let's hope they can achieve that.
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Pyewacket on 24.10.13 10:35

@cass7 wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
Madeleine was certainly taken from the apartment somehow, any reason could come under 'abduction' if you see what l mean.... (I think we agree on this) :winkwink:well yes one thing is known for sure madeleine was not in the appartment when the pj arrived - but they have taken her - who ?
Yes and it was certainly planned in advance, it didn't happen spontaneously. To my mind the whole events on May 3rd were an elaborate scripted play or drama that was designed (with the best intentions) of throwing any investigation authorities off the scent of what actually happened. Even down to actually drafting scripts on the sticker book. I think the main reason that many are here is because the best laid plans of mice and men usually go awry. For example the shutters, and Jez coming along unexpectedly etc
avatar
Pyewacket

Posts : 72
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.10.13 10:37

endgame wrote:
"See my earlier post on the fact that not a single Portuguese newspaper mentions this story. A bit odd seeing that it is supposed to be a dramatic development."
......................................................................................

WELL, Poodleboy Mitchell is 'delighted' by the dramatic 'news' (so he says!) saying his paymasters welcome re-opening of the case!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by susible on 24.10.13 10:38

@Pyewacket wrote:
@cass7 wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@Pyewacket wrote:I think it can be expected and hoped for that both SY and the PJ are keeping their cards close to their chests. Something I've noticed on the SKY announcement that jumped out to me was the statement:

British police say their review of the case suggests it was a premeditated abduction.


The nuances within the English language produce many words that can mean something similar but different in meaning. If the word premeditated is changed to pre-planned and abduction is swapped with disappearance, this appears to put a different slant on what is being said without giving the game away.


Just thinking !
Madeleine was certainly taken from the apartment somehow, any reason could come under 'abduction' if you see what l mean.... (I think we agree on this) :winkwink:well yes one thing is known for sure madeleine was not in the appartment when the pj arrived - but they have taken her - who ?
Yes and it was certainly planned in advance, it didn't happen spontaneously. To my mind the whole events on May 3rd were an elaborate scripted play or drama that was designed (with the best intentions) of throwing any investigation authorities off the scent of what actually happened. Even down to actually drafting scripts on the sticker book. I think the main reason that many are here is because the best laid plans of mice and men usually go awry. For example the shutters, and Jez coming along unexpectedly etc
Exactly Pyewacket and now it all has to be unraveled and proved beyond any reasonable doubt

____________________


susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Humanist on 24.10.13 10:39

@Estelle wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@kinell wrote:Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral
Desarquivamento…

= Revive ...
After 5 years in the dusty court file, the process where he investigated the mysterious disappearance of a child looks like it will finally see the light of day. at this point, is not relevant to know who agreed with archiving and always opposed the reopening of the investigation established in the entire contents of the process, what matters is that the investigation continue, is from the point at which it was interrupted, either from the convictions of those who analyzed the facts later.
But, you must remember that a criminal investigation may not concern the politically correct, nor have its objects bound by personal interests, institutional or otherwise, nor be subjected to intolerable pressures and coercive acts, what is at issue is ascertain the truth and the fate of the child, so that those responsible for the mysterious disappearance are brought to justice.
If the reopening of the investigation give rise to the realization of all the missing steps, if you have in mind all lines of investigation still open, and answer all questions, we will be able to say that the investigation was free and objective, reaching the true material, and can then do justice to children mysteriously missing. (Translated by Bing)
Pretty clear - despite the inadequate Bing translation - what Goncalo Amaral is saying:

GET RID OF:

* the 'politically correct',

*personal interests,

* institutional interests,

* intolerable pressures, and

* coercive acts...

...and you might get to the truth.
My faith seems to be resurrecting itself.  And what makes me most hopeful is that the guilt goes beyond Kate and Gerry.  There are more than two responsible.  I have always held Clarence Mitchell to be as culpable.  I see Blacksmith does as well.  I right now pray that the forces at work on finding the truth are protected and those that would hinder the truth are brought to light.  It has been such a long process and I feel that it was instrumental in being one of the major cases in changing our perception of government and policing.  I think the tragedy of this case has woken many people up.   Madeleine McCann what a huge destiny,  what a sorrowful one looking at it from here.

Humanist

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by StraightThinking on 24.10.13 10:40

NSY didn't begin its review without knowing what they were looking for and how they might prove it
The PJ won't request the reopening of the case in Portugal without believing they know what happened and that they can demonstrate it this time
A lot of extra evidence has been produced since the case was shelved
The blame can't be placed on a dead criminal just to clear things up, because it would only take one person to say "I know where he was that night and it wasn't in PdL" and the police's conclusion would be ripped apart
To the contrary, one by one the chess pieces are moving into place and eventually it will be checkmate

StraightThinking

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 10:42

@Pennypennypenny wrote:Why do I just have the feeling that the Portuguese police will have their hands tied behind their backs.? Why di I feel that the parents will be untouchable?
I'm inclined to agree with you Pennypennypenny, the parents have been protected by people at the highest level, the MSM for what ever reasons have had to followed suit IMO this isn't about Madeleine it's about what was going on from the McCanns arrival in Praia da Luz up to when unfortunately Madeleine passed on. There had to be one big cover-up to protect the high profile people that were there and the reason why they were there.

With thanks to TB

Snipped:

Shortly after the announcement of the ‘Scotland Yard Review’ and your involvement in promoting it, your official spokesman was quoted as saying: “The Prime Minister has been clear that he wants to do everything he can to support the family”. If this is the case, and if that is the main remit of Sir Paul Stephenson’s Review, then it would appear that the Scotland Yard detectives engaged on this ‘Review’ would effectively be banned from pursing, as part of their review, any line of enquiry in support of the hypothesis that Madeleine died in the McCanns’ apartment and that the McCanns then arranged to hide and/or dispose of her body. It would therefore not be the independent, ‘start from scratch and consider all the evidence’ review that it is being held out to be.

The McCanns’ appeal to you and your reply were published in the Sun newspaper, clearly by prior agreement. You said in your public letter to Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann: “Your ordeal is every parent’s worst nightmare and my heart goes out to you both”. Such an approach strongly suggests that you and the Home Secretary have requested Scotland Yard only to look at the possibility that Madeleine was abducted, not at the other possibility that Madeleine died in her parents’ holiday apartment.


https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2594-mf-letter-to-prime-minister-18-may-2011

IMO Redwood & Co are still and will continue to go down the road of abduction, in a way their hands are tied they have to do what they have been told do by their boss's and ultimately the Home Office.

I hope the Portuguese open the case, but on there terms and not by any influence from the  British Goverment
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 10:44

There is report in CdM today but the online verson just gives the headlines not the text.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What has changed ?

Post by PeterMac on 24.10.13 10:46

Since Crime Watch, what has changed ?
1 Tanner sighting now officially discredited. This was one of, if not THE, single most important piece of 'evidence' adduced for the abduction on which TM have insisted for 6 years.
2 Official statements over many days about phone records having been analysed in great detail
3 Various pieces of research delivered to Grange by various people
4 Various pieces of research so far not discussed openly on the fora delivered to Grange by various people
5 Same pieces of research so far not discussed openly on the fora delivered to PJ by various people
6 MSM now allowing many more comments about the conduct of the operation
7 MSM now allowing many more comments about TM
8 Many more MSM now using the word 'disappearance' rather than 'abduction'
and so on.
Is there a pattern emerging ?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATE CASE REOPENED IN PORTUGAL - McCanns apply for 'assistant' (assistente)status

Post by noddy100 on 24.10.13 10:47

Sky news says there are issues the PJ wish to clarify
That sounds like a going over of old ground
If they request the return of the Tapas to Portugal for questioning and
recon do they have to go?

noddy100

Posts : 701
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2013-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum