The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

compassion for the innocents

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: compassion for the innocents

Post by Newintown on 23.10.13 22:18

Hicks wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

A reminder of Uncle John, heroically hiding his grief on 9th May 2007.

None of us can say how we'd behave if a close relative had supposedly been abducted by paedophiles but I'm sure it wouldn't be like this!
I have watched this twice, the first time I thought I may have imagined the fact that JM seemed upbeat, almost enjoying his moment of fame. The second time confirmed these thoughts, he may well have just won the lottery, saying how he intended to spend his dosh.

The McCann boys seem to love that word 'pro-active' don't they!
I've watched that video a number of times and tried again before I posted but only managed to get half way through, I had to switch it off.  I can't believe how cold and unemotional "uncle john" was, a chill ran through my body that there didn't seem to be any connection or urgency to the fate that Madeleine may be in.  That thought hasn't changed in my watching any of the McCanns on video for the past 6 years.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 23.10.13 22:32

Newintown wrote:
Hicks wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU

A reminder of Uncle John, heroically hiding his grief on 9th May 2007.

None of us can say how we'd behave if a close relative had supposedly been abducted by paedophiles but I'm sure it wouldn't be like this!
I have watched this twice, the first time I thought I may have imagined the fact that JM seemed upbeat, almost enjoying his moment of fame. The second time confirmed these thoughts, he may well have just won the lottery, saying how he intended to spend his dosh.

The McCann boys seem to love that word 'pro-active' don't they!
I've watched that video a number of times and tried again before I posted but only managed to get half way through, I had to switch it off.  I can't believe how cold and unemotional "uncle john" was, a chill ran through my body that there didn't seem to be any connection or urgency to the fate that Madeleine may be in.  That thought hasn't changed in my watching any of the McCanns on video for the past 6 years.
As Gerry put it in one piece of footage I've seen somewhere or other 'the situation that Madeleine finds herself in' as if the child had taken herself off to god knows where of her own volition. 

I've never seen such cold-blooded indifference to Madeleine's fate as that exhibited by the McCann/Healy families and it seems strangers care far more for her than they ever did.

It's as if we are looking at what appear to be human beings but are, in fact, an entirely different species and it is chilling.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 23.10.13 22:39

plebgate wrote:I wonder if Mi5ck Mcspy has phoned them with the news of the request to re-open the case in Portugal?
I do hope he's onphone  - or maybe he's in the process of dropping them a line in green ink for fear of them giving him an ear bashing?  big grin
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 24.10.13 0:28

Yes an email in green ink would be better I think, being as he let the cat out of the bag about spying on the forums and reporting back.  ha ha.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by justthinking on 24.10.13 1:34

stumo wrote:
justthinking wrote:can posters please keep in mind the innocent people connected to this sad situation? The children and other relatives whose lives will never be the same again should things ever move towards the conclusion so many on this forum are pushing for?
I don't think anyone has mentioned or has any thoughts on anything bad happening to the twins BUT i think you're taking the piss when you mention the other relatives who have never been innocent and must surely know what happened to Madeline (see the videos previously posted in this thread)
No i'm not taking the **** at all.........I am thinking of those relatives who have stayed out of the public eye - the cousins, 2nd cousins, great-grandparents etc who will undoubtedly suffer if only by connection should anyone be found guilty.
And I didn't for one minute suggest or even think that anyone on here would have (to quote you)  "any thoughts on anything bad happening to the twins". I was thinking of several young children potentially facing the most traumatic emotional upheaval possible at an age when they are too young to understand but old enough to suffer.

justthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 24.10.13 2:07

justthinking wrote:
stumo wrote:
justthinking wrote:can posters please keep in mind the innocent people connected to this sad situation? The children and other relatives whose lives will never be the same again should things ever move towards the conclusion so many on this forum are pushing for?
I don't think anyone has mentioned or has any thoughts on anything bad happening to the twins BUT i think you're taking the piss when you mention the other relatives who have never been innocent and must surely know what happened to Madeline (see the videos previously posted in this thread)
No i'm not taking the **** at all.........I am thinking of those relatives who have stayed out of the public eye - the cousins, 2nd cousins, great-grandparents etc who will undoubtedly suffer if only by connection should anyone be found guilty.
And I didn't for one minute suggest or even think that anyone on here would have (to quote you)  "any thoughts on anything bad happening to the twins". I was thinking of several young children potentially facing the most traumatic emotional upheaval possible at an age when they are too young to understand but old enough to suffer.
It seems to me that giving consideration to 'potential' trauma to young relatives is both inappropriate and premature and those adult relatives who've stayed out of the public eye will continue to do so.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by justthinking on 24.10.13 2:12

surely there is nothing wrong with being kind in advance of a situation?
and you're missing the point if you think that staying out of the public eye is the main concern - it's the actual distress I'm referring to, not the publicity

justthinking

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 24.10.13 2:46

I have compassion for the kids involved here. I just have no way to protect them from Kate discussing her daughter's genitalia, her sexlife with Gerry, or showing her disdain for Sean when she told about the "why didn't you come" incident.:

I have more compassion than Gerry when he says: "And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"

I really feel a lot of compassion for the twins and the other Tapas kids. There is just no way I can protect them against their parents madness.

I also have a lot of compassion for all those innocent children and parents, who have been harassed because of this drama.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 13:34

There are few relatives here who haven't embroiled themselves in what is to me a hoax. There are no living great-grandparents, the three surviving grandparents are in it up to their necks in my opinion and the same goes for Gerry's siblings other than sister Jackie who has never sought publicity.

Nope, it's mainly the children who will suffer from what their parents and associates have done in the past and what they are still doing now to protect themselves.

Not to mention as LJ said, the completely unrelated people who are being caught up in the continuing nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by pulch on 24.10.13 14:14

Just watched that uncles vid on YouTube. Omg how strange!!! Wouldn't you get more upset the longer she had disappeared! He's talking like the McCann's were slowly coming to terms with something...like a death. They had many plans of how to bring her back....if she was abducted, isn't that delusional. How abducted children are found alive after a week?? Alive and ok?
If my daughter was abducted I would rather they actually killed her straight away then her enduring 6 years or even a week of god knows what!! Sometimes they talk like they know where she is. So strange.

pulch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 14:26

Then we have good old Auntie Phil who seemed to know where Madeleine was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHgEkd9uFw

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 24.10.13 15:54

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Then we have good old Auntie Phil who seemed to know where Madeleine was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHgEkd9uFw
Yet another McCann I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley;

They appear to be mutants, devoid of the emotions and qualities that define human beings in all their glory and awfulness.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 16:54

On this forum, I haven't seen anything other than complete and utter sympathy for all the children caught up in this mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 24.10.13 18:02

And one day the twins are going to be confronted with their father's first statement about his point of entry to check on them, and the fact that he didn't change it for 7 days.
They may ask him why he did that.
They may get interested in why he lied, in one or other, or perhaps both statements, to people who were dedicated to finding their big sister.
They may ask whey their own mother changed the curtains from "wide open" to "tightly closed and whooshing."
They may ask why their parents told everyone the shutters had been "jimmied open" broken and smashed, then they weren't.

They may need professional help.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 24.10.13 18:18

No reason to show compassion for liars who wrecked their own innocent children's life, and other innocent children they dragged into the mud.
No reason to show compassion for con artists who fleeced OAP and school children of their money.
Nor reason to show compassion for liars who wrecked innocent men's life wanting them to feel fear and pain, and wanting to destroy them completely by bankrupting them. Remember these innocent men also have families and children who suffered with them when they're prosecuted by the Mccanns.

NOPE, they wont get my compassion b/c they could have stayed quiet after the case was shelved, but they chose to continue to con the public for over 6 years.
Enough is Enough. I may forgive them for having deceived me when the truth is out, but I don't have compassion for what they brought on themselves.
Those family members and selective inner circle of friends who knew the truth yet chose to protect them so they deserve their name in mud, no excuse for harbouring them.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.10.13 18:39

My compassion is with Madeleine, who probably won't notice what's been going on for the past 6,5 years, and with the Twins, who WILL sad 

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum