The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

**NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by endgame on 22.10.13 21:23

Just posted this in another thread. May be more appropriate here:-

Interesting quote in an article in the Guardian online

'Renowned expert Prof Thomas Acton says, "I know of no documented case of Roma/Gypsies/Travellers stealing non-Gypsy children anywhere."'

which appears to go some way to answering a question which many have been posing.

Prof Acton is something like Prof of Romani Studies at University of Greenwich.
endgame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **NEW** Roma children WERE their parents' AFTER ALL - Children wrongly removed and harmed [WAS: On News in Ireland today]

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.10.13 21:26

@endgame wrote:Just posted this in another thread. May be more appropriate here:-

Interesting quote in an article in the Guardian online

'Renowned expert Prof Thomas Acton says, "I know of no documented case of Roma/Gypsies/Travellers stealing non-Gypsy children anywhere."'

which appears to go some way to answering a question which many have been posing.

Prof Acton is something like Prof of Romani Studies at University of Greenwich.
He needs to contact Wayne Hewlett - pronto

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 22.10.13 21:28

@margaret wrote:
@Seek truth wrote:
@tasprin wrote:How covenient that the media have managed to pull this out of the hat just prior to DCI Redwood's planned appearance on Irish TV with the McCanns. It makes you think there is a massive push to brainwash the public into believing in a 'benign' abduction (and if the Greek photos are anything to go by, Maddie will have a nice bedroom as well.)

Are we now duty bound to call the police if we see a blonde child with dark haired 'parents'? What do we do if we spot a dark haired child with blonde 'parents'? Does it all depend on whether they're 'foreign' looking, or swarthy, or scruffy, or what?
And shameful! This is similar to kidnapping.
So lets remove Blonde girls from their homes, removing girls from parents they've been brought up with. If her hair was dyed darker on the ends ( because as they say, they dyed her hair some time ago) then why is there a picture of her with her hands dirty of the same colour she has on her hair? I'd like t know what it is, some kind of brown tint or  chocolate on her hands and end of her plaits?
Has Maria cried, is she missing the parents she was living with? These things they dont talk about. I saw on a front page of the sun, the woman taking care of her had tears in her eyes and her eyes were red holding onto Maria. Oh and by the way, I dont think they were making her dance for money, the photo of her with a blonde woman (who is dancing with a man) shows Maria STANDING there, NOT dancing, please find evidence first. Don't gipsies dance usually?

Seek truth, this is a girl from Dublin, Ireland it happened today, it's not Maria in Greece.
Sorry I forgot to mention I was talking about maria afterwards.
There are now two blonde girls at the same timE

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 22.10.13 21:31

@noddy100 wrote:All so obvious This is paving the way for the whitewash of all whitewashes
Drill the public on the 'evil child snatching gypsies' and then find a dead one 
to pin Madelene's disappearance on sad
Could all of them be making loads of money out of this? Because instead of closing it straight away finding someone to pin Madeleine's disappearance on, they are prolonging it.

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice on 22.10.13 21:37

@Seek truth wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:All so obvious This is paving the way for the whitewash of all whitewashes
Drill the public on the 'evil child snatching gypsies' and then find a dead one 
to pin Madelene's disappearance on sad
Could all of them be making loads of money out of this? Because instead of closing it straight away finding someone to pin Madeleine's disappearance on, they are prolonging it.
I reckon.  As soon as they find their patsy, the fund closes.

Truthandjustice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 22.10.13 21:41

@tigger wrote:Imo this is nothing but an organised assault to silence all those who dare to say Maddie will never be found. 

This Irish fairy tale is yet another banana for the monkey cage to squabble over. Keeps them busy. .

It's all part of the larger offensive  launched earlier this year. Ignoring it would be best, concentrating on the very good evidence  we have to counter these myths would be better. 

These are professionals  in PR - they don't wait until something happens and then use it to their advantage. 
They make it happen
I completely agree. It is one scary world we live in, thank god for the internet!

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils on 22.10.13 21:44

So, once more, gypsies are mentioned alongside Madeleine.

I would love to know Jes Wilkins' take on these sorts of stories. After all, he has a fair amount of inside knowledge about the travelling community, having directed "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" (or whatever it was called).
Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 22.10.13 21:48

@Lance De Boils wrote:So, once more, gypsies are mentioned alongside Madeleine.

I would love to know Jes Wilkins' take on these sorts of stories. After all, he has a fair amount of inside knowledge about the travelling community, having directed "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" (or whatever it was called).
You make a very good point.

I also have to say travellers have moved into cheshire where I live, should we all be locking up our children?

I don't think so.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 22.10.13 21:57

@Beanie wrote:
@Lance De Boils wrote:So, once more, gypsies are mentioned alongside Madeleine.

You make a very good point.

I also have to say travellers have moved into cheshire where I live, should we all be locking up our children?

I don't think so.
Especially because they have enough children of their own. 
I can't get that image out of my head, the woman holding onto Maria in fear of losing her, wish I hadn't looked at it.

Why don't they end this whitewash now instead of prolonging it, is it just about money!

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 22.10.13 22:00

candyfloss wrote:22 October 2013 Last updated at 13:17

Blonde girl, 7, removed from Dublin Roma family

Police in the Republic of Ireland have removed a seven-year-old blonde girl from a Roma family in Dublin.
The girl was taken into care after officers called to a house in Tallaght on Monday afternoon.
They saw a number of children, including the seven-year-old girl who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
The parents told police the child was their daughter, but officers were not satisfied with the explanation nor with the documents that were produced.
The Sunday World newspaper reported that a birth certificate was believed to have eventually been produced but officers were not satisfied with it.
The paper reported that although the couple claimed the child was born in the Coombe hospital in Dublin in 2006, the hospital had no record of the child being born on the date quoted by the parents.
The child was removed from the family under powers in the Child Care Act.
It is understood the child is now in the care of the Health Service Executive.
It is believed it will make an application to the courts for a temporary care order.
Police had been told by a member of the public that a six or seven-year-old girl was living with a large Roma family and looked nothing like any of her siblings.
Last week a young blonde girl was found during a raid on a Roma camp in central Greece.
Appeal
A Roma couple have been formally charged with abducting the girl, named Maria, and have been placed in detention pending a trial.
DNA tests showed that she was not related to the couple, who insist they were given her legitimately.
Maria is being cared for by a charity in Athens, which has received more than 8,000 calls after an appeal.
The case has brought a response from two families in the UK with long-missing children.
Ben Needham from Sheffield disappeared aged 21 months while on a family holiday on the Greek island of Kos in 1991. His sister said the discovery of the blonde-haired girl in central Greece gave them "great hope".
A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, whose three-year-old daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, said the case also gave them hope that she would one day be found alive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24626422#
With regard to the bit in bold, what possible jurisdiction do the police have? Since when does anyone have to randomly produce documents just to satisfy the police.

Can the police go up to any white lady with a black child and demand to see their papers?

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 22.10.13 22:09

With the Maria story - I'm sure a charity has been put in charge of her, or at least that is what the press/tv were reporting and a spokes person was speaking out yesterday on TV about the calls they were receiving about her. Wonder how many donations they have received on the back of this, and other missing children charities at the moment. I wonder also if you call their number if you are asked if you want to make a donation.

I wouldn't be surprised by any charity any more. I only give to small local charities myself  now - who I know really need the money and what they need it for.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 22.10.13 22:15

@mouse wrote:With the Maria story - I'm sure a charity has been put in charge of her, or at least that is what the press/tv were reporting and a spokes person was speaking out yesterday on TV about the calls they were receiving about her. Wonder how many donations they have received on the back of this, and other missing children charities at the moment. I wonder also if you call their number if you are asked if you want to make a donation.

I wouldn't be surprised by any charity any more. I only give to small local charities myself  now - who I know really need the money and what they need it for.
Mouse

Sadly so do I. I give to local hospices and dogs homes, but I know my money is making a huge difference.

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.10.13 22:17

"I do feel sorry for her parents, I hope they find Madeleine. But Bushra is definitely my daughter."
Her mother Hafida said she was surprised the photograph had sparked such a major search involving Interpol.
"Even in this remote backwater people have heard of Madeleine McCann," she said.
Family friend Mustafa Hadid added: "We are all shocked that people could think Bushra was Madeleine.
"She does have a resemblance but blonde and red-haired children are not that rare in this part of Morocco."

Zinat, Northern Morocco August 31 2007.

Interpol finally confirmed the child belonged to its parents early Sept 2007.  Arguido time? Look there, not here.

Could this pattern of behaviour be construed as ethnic harassment?

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie on 22.10.13 22:22

@Mirage wrote:"I do feel sorry for her parents, I hope they find Madeleine. But Bushra is definitely my daughter."
Her mother Hafida said she was surprised the photograph had sparked such a major search involving Interpol.
"Even in this remote backwater people have heard of Madeleine McCann," she said.
Family friend Mustafa Hadid added: "We are all shocked that people could think Bushra was Madeleine.
"She does have a resemblance but blonde and red-haired children are not that rare in this part of Morocco."

Zinat, Northern Morocco August 31 2007.

Interpol finally confirmed the child belonged to its parents early Sept 2007. Arguido time? Look there, not here.

Could this pattern of behaviour be construed as ethnic harassment?
Or NOW libel trial distraction?

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 22.10.13 22:45

It almost feels like someone has been sitting on some info for quite some time and just waited for the right moment to release it doesn't it?r
bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 22.10.13 23:31

Looks like every missing/found blonde child will forever be called Maddie, see tomorrow's headlines

http://news.sky.com/
tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 0:02

The headline in The Daily Star is: "Maddie" Found In Ireland.

aaagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 0:29

They make me sick!! It is despicable the way they are using Madeleine's name and also her picture to sell papers.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs on 23.10.13 1:13

candyfloss wrote:
They make me sick!!  It is despicable the way they are using Madeleine's name and also her picture to sell papers.  
I'm finding it all ludicrous, hurtful and unhelpful. It is so obviously aimed at brainwashing people into thinking that madeleine could be alive. But where are they suddenly finding all these abandoned blonde girls?

And why is every news outlet doing what they are told?

tiredofthebs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 23.10.13 4:50

@tasprin wrote:Does it matter if these stories fuel racism and victimise others - if they give the McCanns hope and a headline, that's what's really important surely?

I see the US 'cadaver dog' parents of Lisa Irwin are equally hopeful about the blonde child in Greece. Now that another child has been found in Ireland, perhaps they'll be doubly so.

My dark haired Italian sister-in-law has two blonde children. I've advised her to stay at home until the libel trial is over.
Get them those buttons saying that they are certified NOT Madeleine.

This madness has to stop. For a huge part the McCanns are responsible for this. Sadly we know how they handle responsibility. This dastardly duo has done so much damage to the cause of missing children. The "oh no, not another McCann" will for years be the first reaction when a child goes missing.

All of course just my opinion.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys on 23.10.13 5:55

@mouse wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@mouse wrote:So these reports say that the family had other children...Obviously these kiddie were either male/non blue eyed blonde haired - so were not taken in. I'm sorry Margaret - I can't agree with you. If this child was taken into care because she didn't look like her family, no DNA test was taken, then I think to take her away from the rest of this family will cause distress to the child, the parents and the rest of the children. If, on the other hand, there was a case of neglect here - then all the children surely should have been taken into care and DNA tested?

Or didn't they fit the brief?
The Sunday World newspaper reported that a birth certificate was believed to have eventually been produced but officers were not satisfied with it.
The paper reported that although the couple claimed the child was born in the Coombe hospital in Dublin in 2006, the hospital had no record of the child being born on the date quoted by the parents.

Not just the fact that she doesn't look like the rest of the family, they can't prove she is theirs either.
But they did produce a birth certificate eventually....surely best to wait until DNA tests are done. And did they request birth certificates for the other kiddies? The non-blondes?
I am hoping a big clever Human Rights Lawyer is going to take on the case of the persecution of the Roma Gypsy....now that would stir things up.

This is ludicrous in the extreme.

A child in our country is brutally attacked and starved to death over years NO more than one child and the SOCIAL SERVICES NEVER ONCE TOOK THE CHILDREN AWAY TO SAFETY, and the result was sadly DEATH for the children.

Someone rings the Garda and tells them there is a blonde child living in with Roma children...they go in straight away and the child is removed.

As to birth certificates. I asked both my daughters yesterday if I asked you for the birth certificates of your children how quick could you produce them? They both had no clue where they had put them....yes they were in the house somewhere but it would take a bit of time to locate them...not everyone is organised.

I agree with you, what about the other children?

This girl is also 7 again wouldnt she be at school?

This smacks of xenophobia to me.........
columbostogeys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 9:32

Well done McCanns and Clarence, so now all blue eyed, blonde children are to be nicknamed 'Maddie' and are we to assume that all such children are now in danger of being whooshed off into care if their parents have dark hair?

Yet the parents of the real Maddie who admitted to abandoning their 3 children night after night, despite one of them crying for over an hour one night and then going missing another night leaving a stench of death on her mums trousers, did not have their two remaining children taken into care because it was all well within the bounds of responsible parenting.

And the media wonder why we are angry at this injustice towards innocent children?

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 23.10.13 9:51

haven't posted in a while but have to comment on this worrying case.

Our biggest selling paper the Irish Independent is today reporting that the child may well be the daughter of the Roma couple. 

It seems they didn't live where they now do when the child was born, and that the name on the birth certificate produced is not what they call her now, which apparently is quite common among the Roma. indeed I know people who have formally named a child one thing and call him or her something else in practice, and that name may not obviously relate to the birth name. Also possibly (my theory) the Roma couple may not have had very good English and may not have been able to explain these things.

It looks like very sloppy work by the police. Hopefully we will know the truth in the next 24 hours when the DNA results are in. If she is their child the family would get big damages against the state.

If this is all a big mistake hopefully it will prevent other children being snatched from their parents before it becomes an epidemic.

One of my own children looks so unlike me that people have commented on it!
pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 10:10

I'm trying to avoid a nasty dose of "pink paranoia" but I can't help wondering who is behind these stories which are so conveniently appearing now.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum