The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by thetruthbeknown on 21.10.13 17:26

hello

Im new here, however been following the case for a little while. Having read the police file (both portuguese and British) Im sure my question would have been asked elsewhere but there is so much reading..im still working through official files big grin  Now there was a statement from one of the Tapas waiters who said that it was the men who always left the table each night, so my question is why not only once (stopped by Oldfield), but twice, (then at around 10pm when finding Maddie missing) It was Kate and not one of the men?? I wish I could remember the name of the Tapas waiter that gave that statement, I can't offhand, but im sure you will have access to the files that I read?

Im also trained in psychology (I know, probably big sigh from all lol)...but I can honestly say the difference in Redwoods behaviour between the German version and UK version of CW is obvious to me...he wanted to support information from the public on one count..and not so much on the other..just my thoughts :) Plus in my previous observations of behaviour in gerry and kate interviews...it is very unusual for a person who has recounted a very personal ordeal to then stare intentley at a partner giving their account..the usual reaction is to be distubed/in tears/ head hung/tissues etc...again just my personal observations :)

thetruthbeknown

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by thetruthbeknown on 21.10.13 18:29

Oh I should also state, I moved here to Leicestershire in 2011..couldnt help but become 'involved' or at least 'interested'. Its still a buzz subject here and has been for some time. Ive never been one for reading gutter press and have always looked to 'official' sources. however was directed here by a friend who said it may be a source of information for 'objective' views. its certainly an interesting case, and I think we are all on the same track for wanting justice for Madeleine.

There is so much confusion, and im not sure that all of that confusion was not 'intentional' especially where the first suspect was concerned. It will be interesting to see how the new investigation pans out..I do believe it is genuine..I do believe this CW was a formality, to keep certain peo[ple onside while in the 'review' process..that the direction has already been decided by SY..At least I hope so, and thats the impression I had..I felt the German one was to close certain areas once and for all...I hope im right :) And I wish Amaral all the best in his upcoming libel case..there could be so many just waiting for this conclusion to come forward with vital information without the fear of being silenced or sued clapping

thetruthbeknown

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Woofer on 22.10.13 0:03

Hi Truthbeknown and welcome.

I think you`ve made a good point about the women doing checking.  I think with most groups of mixed couples, it would be the men who did the checking, particularly in a strange place and more so, at night.  One of the women had said it was creepy going all the way back there.  I know JT is supposed to have gone back but that was supposedly to relieve her partner as their child was sick.  Maybe its because I`m a different generation, but no men that I know would have wanted their women to take that walk.  Another thing, its usually the women that do most of the house chores and child minding during the day and the men would surely want their woman to chill out in the evenings.

If they did do checks, I can`t understand why they didn`t take their mobiles with them.  I certainly would have.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Okeydokey on 22.10.13 0:13

@thetruthbeknown wrote:hello

Im new here, however been following the case for a little while. Having read the police file (both portuguese and British) Im sure my question would have been asked elsewhere but there is so much reading..im still working through official files big grin  Now there was a statement from one of the Tapas waiters who said that it was the men who always left the table each night, so my question is why not only once (stopped by Oldfield), but twice, (then at around 10pm when finding Maddie missing) It was Kate and not one of the men?? I wish I could remember the name of the Tapas waiter that gave that statement, I can't offhand, but im sure you will have access to the files that I read?

Im also trained in psychology (I know, probably big sigh from all lol)...but I can honestly say the difference in Redwoods behaviour between the German version and UK version of CW is obvious to me...he wanted to support information from the public on one count..and not so much on the other..just my thoughts :) Plus in my previous observations of behaviour in gerry and kate interviews...it is very unusual for a person who has recounted a very personal ordeal to then stare intentley at a partner giving their account..the usual reaction is to be distubed/in tears/ head hung/tissues etc...again just my personal observations :)
Interesting post! :)

I wondered about that long ago...knowing a bit about the way the English middle classes are, I think it is MUCH more likely that the men would do any checking visits.

I am interested in what you say about Redwood. What exactly was the difference between his German and English performances?

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by russiandoll on 22.10.13 0:23

UK  :  he spoke to Kirsty Young in a studio separate from where the McCanns were . Kirsty finished her interview with him, left him and walked to an adjoining studio to speak to the couple.

 Germany : Redwood was with the McCanns, who sat together while he sat apart from them with a table separating him from the couple.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by listener on 22.10.13 0:27

@thetruthbeknown wrote:There is so much confusion, and im not sure that all of that confusion was not 'intentional'
Hi thetruthbeknown,
GM, I have read, made a remarkable comment along the lines of 'all the confusion is a good thing'!
(Perhaps/hopefully someone could provide the link)
avatar
listener

Posts : 569
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by lj on 22.10.13 1:29

Welcome thetruthbeknown .

Well we know Rachel O didn't do the checking because she was afraid. It was too dark and scary for her.

No problem though to leave your kid there, especially when they are a bit under the weather and might be up untill their neck in the sh**.

See RO rogatory


____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by boo boos on 22.10.13 1:55

Jane tanner did do first check because it was her turn - Russell stayed behind longer cos one of girls still awake (or? ...). Russell did next check, then she "relieved" him. Welcome x
avatar
boo boos

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 47
Location : Dorset

View user profile http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Okeydokey on 22.10.13 1:57

@lj wrote:Welcome thetruthbeknown .

Well we know Rachel O didn't do the checking because she was afraid. It was too dark and scary for her.

No problem though to leave your kid there, especially when they are a bit under the weather and might be up untill their neck in the sh**.

See RO rogatory

Tell it like it is! LOL

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Okeydokey on 22.10.13 1:59

@boo boos wrote:Jane tanner did do first check because it was her turn - Russell stayed behind longer cos one of girls still awake (or? ...). Russell did next check, then she "relieved" him. Welcome x
Your giving the "Official" version I guess. I think the OP and me are saying that if all this was happening "naturally" then - with people from this sort of socioeconomic background - it would be the men doing the checking. So if that is not the case, you can chalk it up as - at a minimum - unusual.

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by boo boos on 22.10.13 2:06

Sorry, I misunderstood. I agree, men should worry about their other halves wandering in the dark alone. I don't know who to believe. I just think Jane did go back but not to check as they say, but to help in some aspect.
avatar
boo boos

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-25
Age : 47
Location : Dorset

View user profile http://mandystrange70@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Okeydokey on 22.10.13 3:03

@boo boos wrote:Sorry, I misunderstood. I agree, men should worry about their other halves wandering in the dark alone. I don't know who to believe. I just think Jane did go back but not to check as they say, but to help in some aspect.
I am not saying it's impossible women would go back and check, just talking probabilities.  I think if it is the case that the Tapas 9 had women who regularly got up from teh dining table and went to do checks then this is statistically an "outlier" - not an average.

I have always said you have to multiply all these outliers or "scraps" if you prefer - because it's valid to do so statistically e.g. whilst it's not impossible the next goalkeeper for England will have white hair, the chances of them also having six fingers, a boss eye and being 5 foot 6 inches tall becoming ever more unlikely.... as you add these unlikely events together statistically. I have always felt that with the Team McCann narrative we have a similar phenomenon...that we are asked to believe so many different things that are unlikely (e.g. burglars who leave no mark on window sills when the exit, parents who react to possible sedation by criminals of their children by NOT asking doctors to examine them thoroughly (even though they are doctors themselves), suspects who refuse to answers perfectly reasonable Police questions, 9 people claiming to be innocent who refuse to take part in a police reconstruction of events.... and so on, one can go on for hours listing these "unusual" factors).

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Estelle on 22.10.13 3:28

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489143/Kate-Gerry-left-Madeleine-hours-nights-row.html

He said the only time he remembered Mrs McCann going to check on the children was when she raised the alarm, and said it was usually only the men of the group who had carried out the checks.

His testimony contradicts some aspects of what the McCanns have said about the night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489143/Kate-Gerry-left-Madeleine-hours-nights-row.html#ixzz2iPj1Gz4t 


This article did not identify the barman but said he had been interviewed twice. 


There is only one Tapas barman interviewed twice and that was Jeronimo Tomas Rodrigues Salcedas 

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/J-T-R-Salcedas.htm (6th May 2007)
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JERONIMO-SALCEDAS.htm (rogatory 23rd April 2008) 


He is a very important witness for the PJ. 
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Estelle on 22.10.13 4:20

Ocean Club staff and in particular the Unidentified Barman (including a thread from 3A)

There are many threads here on the statements of the waiters, you might be interested in using as a reference. 

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Staff-Rota-and-Statements-1-65276
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Estelle on 22.10.13 4:33

One unidentified waiter 'chose' to leave the country with police approval and if so WHY?


IMO This it the most significant evidence the PJ have.  His witness statement could have been withheld as many have been trying to find out which one it was. This waiter was interviewed three times. Jeronimo was interviewed twice.  Is it Jose Baptista?

Found it listed under 'Witnesses' in Madeleine Group  
http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann/witnesses.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/madeleinemccann/w ... 5785440180


WITNESS GOES ON THE RUN ‘TO PROTECT HIS EVIDENCE’

THE key witness in the missing Madeleine McCann case was in hiding last night after fleeing Portugal. Police have sworn the waiter to secrecy over his vital testimony and know where he is. But friends say he is terrified his identity is about to be revealed and that he will come under pressure from rival factions in the case. He is scared of British and Portuguese government influence in the probe. Friends claim he is also wary of the team of private eyes hired by Kate and Gerry McCann to help find their daughter. MADELEINE McCann’s disappearance could only be the fault of her parents or a family friend, it was claimed yesterday.


Also on Pamalam's site (Thanks Pamalam for a great site!)
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/WITNESS.htm

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/pres ... _12_07.htm

WITNESS GOES ON THE RUN ‘TO PROTECT HIS EVIDENCE EXPRESS-


18-12-07

Jeronimo Salcedas left the Ocean Club in July 2007 according to his second statement and went back to the UK so I now have doubts it was him. 

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/pres ... -12-07.htm
EXPRESS: MONDAY 17 DECEMBER 2008

Monday December 17,2007 
By David Pilditch in Praia da Luz 


JOSE BAPTISTA

WITNESS PHOTOS

Detectives trying to solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann have questioned a crucial witness for the third time.

Portuguese police believe he could prove that her parents are lying over her disappearance.

Yesterday it emerged that the witness - a waiter at the tapas restaurant where Kate and Gerry McCann dined with their friends every night - ? has provided investigators with key evidence.

The Portuguese man is said to have been the first person to see Kate McCann as she raised the alarm after discovering her daughter had gone missing from the family - holiday apartment in Praia da Luz. He has allegedly given a dramatically different account of the events on May 3 from statements made by the McCann's and their friends.

It is because the waiter's testimony is considered so critical that he has been interviewed three times.

The latest interview took place just days ago as detectives were drawing up a list of questions to be put to the so-called Tapas Nine. The group are set to be interviewed in Britain by police in the presence of the Portuguese officers heading the case.

As part of the process, the McCann's and their friends could later be summoned back to Portugal for a face-to-face showdown with the witness.

In Portugal, detectives can set up a confrontation between key witnesses and suspects to find out who is telling the truth.

Yesterday one report in Portugal said: The employee's testimony will be one of the trump cards in clearing up the McCann's contradictions and those of their friends.

The witness claimed that instead of running back to the tapas restaurant, which is part of the Ocean Club complex where they were staying, Kate raised the alarm from the balcony of her apartment.

He told investigators that Kate screamed: "They taken her. They've taken her."

A series of other witnesses have since come forward to back his evidence, including British nanny Charlotte Pennington, 20.

Kate's first words became a central issue as they appeared to indicate she had already rejected the possibility that Madeleine had simply wandered off. Police questioned why the 39-year-old GP was so certain that her daughter had been abducted, and regard it as possible evidence that she was already engaged in a cover-up.

In contrast, friends insisted that rather than shouting from the balcony, Kate ran straight back to the restaurant crying: Madeleine's gone. Madeleine's gone. 

The waiter also disputes the Tapas Nine's claims that they were taking it in turns to check on their children every half an hour. 

He is said to have told police that members of the party left the table much less frequently.

Yesterday a report in respected Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias said: This waiter is a witness considered crucial to the investigation.

The investigators want to find out about what happened during dinner the conversations and the McCann's behaviour as well as their alleged trips to the apartment.

The employee still insists it is not true that the child's parents checked their children every half hour.

Alleged inconsistencies in the Tapas Nine's evidence have been raised by a series of independent witnesses.

Another waiter at the tapas restaurant, Jose Baptista, told The Daily Express that only male members of the party had left the table during the evening.

His evidence led Portuguese detectives to question why it was Kate who discovered her daughter had vanished.

But last night the McCann's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, dismissed reports of the waiter's testimony as all lies .

He conceded that Kate may have said They've taken her at some point but they were not her first words.

He said: Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied she said that on the verandah. She may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase.

Whoever this guy is, and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken.

Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying we reject it - it is not true. 



http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Staff-Rota-and-Statements/Unidentified-Barman-Thead-From-3A-Partial-1-536419.html
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Estelle on 22.10.13 5:09

Snippets from Anorak about the waiter and his wife. But I am still not sure that Baptista is the one in hiding.  


DAILY EXPRESS front page: “MADELEINE – ‘McCANNS OR A FRIEND MUST BE TO BLAME’. Tapas bar waiter’s astonishing attack
Jose Baptista served the McCanns and party on that night Madeleine disappeared. “I did not think she had been taken by an abductor,” says he. “I told them [the police] it had to be one of the family or a friend. It had to be someone close”  Mr Batista is a “crucial eyewitness”
Page 4: “Nanny would have cost just £10” – Baptista is standing with his “partner” Maria Fernandes, who also works at the Ocean Club complex. She does not speak. She smiles for the camera. Why is she there? They are holding hands. He says the Tapas 9 did check on their children regularly: “I know that because I often took food to the table and found one of them not there. I would take it back to the table to heat it up. But it was always the men who went to check never the women.” Apart from the time Kate McCann went to check. So not always the men. Jose thought that strange. Why?
Says he: “They left their children alone. If I had been in that position I certainly wouldn’t have done that.” Maria smiles
THE SUN front page: “MADDIE EXCLUSIVE: WHAT WAITERS SAW. Kate left kids alone 3 hours a night”
Pages 4 and 5: “The men normally checked on kids..Kate only went that one night”
Kate and Gerry are “doctors”. Says Jose: “They left their children alone for up to three hours every night.” Apart from when they all went out as family, with the “cranky” children
Maria speaks: “I definitely remember Madeleine. She was like a little angel, very quiet and good as gold. Just a lovely little blonde girl.” Blonde, you say?
DAILY STAR page 7: “holiday waiter describes horror night girl vanished – MADDIE: ‘ONLY PARENTS OR PALS COULD HAVE DONE IT’” – Jose Baptista says…
http://www.anorak.co.uk/177088/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-when-waiters-attack-kate-mccann-childcare-inc-and-feudal-powers.html/
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Seek truth on 22.10.13 5:14

@thetruthbeknown wrote:Oh I should also state, I moved here to Leicestershire in 2011..couldnt help but become 'involved' or at least 'interested'. Its still a buzz subject here and has been for some time. Ive never been one for reading gutter press and have always looked to 'official' sources. however was directed here by a friend who said it may be a source of information for 'objective' views. its certainly an interesting case, and I think we are all on the same track for wanting justice for Madeleine.

There is so much confusion, and im not sure that all of that confusion was not 'intentional' especially where the first suspect was concerned. It will be interesting to see how the new investigation pans out..I do believe it is genuine..I do believe this CW was a formality, to keep certain peo[ple onside while in the 'review' process..that the direction has already been decided by SY..At least I hope so, and thats the impression I had..I felt the German one was to close certain areas once and for all...I hope im right :) And I wish Amaral all the best in his upcoming libel case..there could be so many just waiting for this conclusion to come forward with vital information without the fear of being silenced or sued clapping
I hope if it is a whitewash that it is almost over.

The only one thing is, s there seems to be too much criticism being aloud by newspapers and all,  wiki has been changed too, it is far worse after mentioning SY. On wiki it is saying the police were called at 10.10pm, and criticisng the PJ. In the UK every important person is covering for the mccanns far more than before.  And can you imagine the publics reaction if SY was making everyone search for a man that didn't exist? Just to fool them?
They are all damaging their reputation over a couple and not thinking about the twins.

Seek truth

Posts : 447
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Estelle on 22.10.13 6:58

I think this could be the waiter interviewed anonymously
Waiter claims McCanns did NOT check every 30 mins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vnoBvLpWM
avatar
Estelle

Posts : 388
Reputation : 83
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by thetruthbeknown on 22.10.13 10:38

Ive found the statement that I was looking for. It is Joaquim Jose Baptista, and the part that says about the men leaving the table

When asked, he said that during dinner the men from the group would leave the table, returning to the table a few minutes later. The witness says that he does not know where they went. These absences would last for about 15 minutes. He cannot say with what regularity these absences occurred.

thetruthbeknown

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by galena on 22.10.13 12:22

@boo boos wrote:Sorry, I misunderstood. I agree, men should worry about their other halves wandering in the dark alone. I don't know who to believe. I just think Jane did go back but not to check as they say, but to help in some aspect.
I thought it was a safe resort? That was why it was ok to leave the children?

galena

Posts : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by thetruthbeknown on 22.10.13 12:34

I don't think there is any such thing as a 'safe' resort in regards to leaving small children alone.

thetruthbeknown

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by Guest on 22.10.13 12:44

I think that most people don't leave their children unattended due to the billion to one chance of a random paedo stranger thinking that Christmas had come early, but because of all the routine problems that can arise - sudden illnesses (my son's temperature used to rocket within minutes and my niece had a severe febrile convulsion which could well have been fatal if she'd been alone), sickness and the most obvious thing - children waking up and wandering around.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by lj on 23.10.13 5:56

The funny part is that in resorts, which are more family oriented than the "business" hotels, you'll find signs everywhere that tell you to not leave your children unattended. When this all started I asked someone who was actually there if OC had that too. Of course they had them, everywhere, and also in English.

Of course those are not meant for doctors, doctors know better. Doctors know it is safe to leave your kids alone even after one of them cried for 1h 45min. Doctors think it is good for their kids to stay alone in a strange bed, in a strange room, in a strange house, in a strange dark and scary neighborhood, in a strange city, in a strange country, even after they asked "why didn't you come when we were crying". It builds character, so that when they are parents themselves they won't be scared to go through the dark and check on their sick baby.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by columbostogeys on 23.10.13 6:40

@lj wrote:Welcome thetruthbeknown .

Well we know Rachel O didn't do the checking because she was afraid. It was too dark and scary for her.

No problem though to leave your kid there, especially when they are a bit under the weather and might be up untill their neck in the sh**.

See RO rogatory

EXACTLY. 

I still cant get it around my head why would you check like this? What is the point of going out for a meal and chat when you spend most of your time walking to the apartment and back. Oh maybe its their form of exercise?

Jeez before the 3rd we had no idea how often they checked their kids there is no handy timeline written on books is there.

I think they ensconced themselves on their table in the tapas and felt safe as they could see the apartments, and check about once an hour ....it was changed on the 3rd because I believe the Ocean Club staff had said something to the group or the McCanns because the child or children were heard to have cried for over an hour on the 2nd May. I believe and did find a link to say the crying was reported and the staff had to come and find them to go and sort their child out. SO IF THE CHILD WAS CRYING FOR ONE HOUR, it proves my point. One hour checks listening at the door.......

What great parents they were....no worry about their kids falling out of bed, windows, crying, snatched, burgled etc, but scared of walking to the apartment with street lights on...........

AND EVEN WORSE FOR ME, their child/children heard crying for over an hour on the 2nd so what do they do on the 3rd LEAVE THEM AGAIN...
avatar
columbostogeys

Posts : 174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tapas waiter statement and Kates visit

Post by lj on 24.10.13 1:49

The crying lasted 1h 45 min.

If the crying didn't convince them to stay home or get a babysit, Madeleine's heartbreaking "why didn't you come when Sean and me were crying" should have. But we know what happened next.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3322
Reputation : 196
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum