The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star Sunday Mm11

Daily Star Sunday Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Daily Star Sunday Mm11

Daily Star Sunday Regist10

Daily Star Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star Sunday Empty Daily Star Sunday

Post by Guest 20.10.13 5:56

Snipped

Detectives are monitoring the internet for vile messages about the couple after a Facebook group targeting the pair attracted 11,000 members.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346131/Sick-internet-trolls-target-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-after-Crimewatch-special

Well at least the Star are printing what was said!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daily Star Sunday Empty Re: Daily Star Sunday

Post by columbostogeys 20.10.13 6:01

Cherry Blossom wrote:Snipped

Detectives are monitoring the internet for vile messages about the couple after a Facebook group targeting the pair attracted 11,000 members.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346131/Sick-internet-trolls-target-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-after-Crimewatch-special

Well it does look like Gerry McCann, even my husband, and all my friends said the same. 

I think it is because the smiths then saw GM on the news and their brains have transposed the alleged man carrying a child to look like him.....its the truth. I think its stupid though to waste police time its being wasted enough all ready.
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.13 6:22

columbostogeys wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:Snipped

Well it does look like Gerry McCann, even my husband, and all my friends said the same. 

I think it is because the smiths then saw GM on the news and their brains have transposed the alleged man carrying a child to look like him.....its the truth. I think its stupid though to waste police time its being wasted enough all ready.
columbostogeys, agree with what you say, no doubt TM will have their own monitors. Thanks to the Star for saying Facebook have 11,000 members, they should have added and the numbers are expected to rise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.10.13 6:27

"Trevor Allman, a former London councillor, said: "Apparently a lot of people have pointed out to the police that the e-fit photo on last night's Crimewatch looks like Gerry McCann."

A former London councillor?  Couldn't they find one of the 1800+ serving London councillors to comment or are they all shit scared of Farter Muck?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.10.13 6:44

11,000.....Thought kate said it was only a SMALL minority that didn't believe them
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.13 7:22

tiny wrote:11,000.....Thought kate said it was only a SMALL minority that didn't believe them
Well she's got that wrong for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 7:58

ultimaThule wrote:"Trevor Allman, a former London councillor, said: "Apparently a lot of people have pointed out to the police that the e-fit photo on last night's Crimewatch looks like Gerry McCann."

A former London councillor?  Couldn't they find one of the 1800+ serving London councillors to comment or are they all shit scared of Farter Muck?
Is that all Trevor Allman had to say, no follow up about cruel internet nutters?

The former Councillor says a lot of people have pointed out that the efit looks like Mr. - well if that's what they believe then they should ring in and let the authorities know shouldn't they, otherwise why have the programme at all?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.10.13 8:05

tiny wrote:11,000.....Thought kate said it was only a SMALL minority that didn't believe them
You are quite right, she did say that

In the book says says "there is a group out there"

In the McCann V Amaral trial, she claims via her team that the effect of Amarals' book has been so great that no-one believes them
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.10.13 8:45

IMV, all this hysteria over the Smith-man being Gerry is going to fizzy out to rien because the *man* wasnt Gerry.
Gerry knows that the SY Know that the man wasn't him.

I'd be more interested to know :
How mccanns' pte detectives came up with the E-fits?
Provided by who ?
Were they inactive on files for 5 years?
What, if anything, they'd done with it?
Why did the Mccanns not circulate them to the Papers, even if they'd to approach Police for permission first?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.10.13 9:45

So if you ring Crime Watch and say the e-fit looks like Gerry you are vile and a troll.
If you ring crime Wach and say the e-fit looks like Jane Tanner you are being helpful ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 9:46

Certainly looks that way.  lol.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 20.10.13 11:25

In danger of going slightly off topic.  But this attempt to sanitise the internet makes me ****ing sick. :puke: 

'Trolling' is evolving from what it originally meant, to anybody who has a differing opinion from somebody else.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 20.10.13 11:26

I've just seen another report on the same site (which seems now to have disappeared) which accuses Amaral of smears against GM once again, because Amaral has said the person seen by the Smiths could be GM.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.10.13 13:24

PeterMac wrote:So if you ring Crime Watch and say the e-fit looks like Gerry you are vile and a troll.
If you ring crime Wach and say the e-fit looks like Jane Tanner you are being helpful ?
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, please don't ring in. Our officers are in need of much more creative suggestions to work on.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 20.10.13 13:28

I'm confused. What exactly are the detectives "monitoring" for?  If I, or anyone else wants to say the e-fits look like Gerry or even say that we suspect they were involved, what has that got to do with the police? Even if it was libel, it would be a civil matter and nothing whatsoever to do with the police.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 13:34

MRNOODLES wrote:In danger of going slightly off topic.  But this attempt to sanitise the internet makes me ****ing sick. :puke: 

'Trolling' is evolving from what it originally meant, to anybody who has a differing opinion from somebody else.
Agreed thumbup

I have noticed a couple of posts stating that the police are watching for vile internet trolls, I cannot see how someone ringing in to say that the pic. looks like Mr. is being troll.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 20.10.13 13:36

Why are none of these clueless journalists mentioning that Smith thought it was Gerry McCann that he saw? And, for that matter, why isn't Smith himself pointing this out any more?

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top