The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Mm11

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Mm11

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Regist10

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Empty Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD

Post by Bebootje 19.10.13 0:03

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD

Remember him on the Nathalee Holloway Case? He did stirr up things on that case. ( I and I strongly believe others with me informed him once about the Madeleine case) I love to see he did do some research Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD 873702 

Now he's talking about the Maddie Case in a Dutch prime time program DWDD (De Wereld Draait Door)
To be short: he fully underlines Goncalo Amarals' story.
He believes this appeal is to stir up "winds"  to get suspects (read the McCanns)  to move.

look from 38:30. (For me I was so Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD 873702 to realise that I am no nutter.)
http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/302046
Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD 744-10
Bebootje
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Empty Re: Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD

Post by Estelle 19.10.13 5:30

Pity I don't speak Dutch. Can you translate or summarise it for us please?

This is a shorter version of the video which just covers the McCanns. 

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/302103
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Empty Re: Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD

Post by tigger 19.10.13 6:33

Estelle wrote:Pity I don't speak Dutch. Can you translate or summarise it for us please?

This is a shorter version of the video which just covers the McCanns. 

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/302103
It's in one of the other topics on either Opsporing verzocht or Dutch TV. With translation. 

De Vries was instrumental in getting Joram v.d.  Sloot arrested for the murder of an American girl in Aruba. 
Indications of corruption in hat case.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 19.10.13 9:33

In short a translation of the broadcasting:

PRdV says he was deeply disappointed with the broadcast, which,  in his opinion contained no news and in which such ridiculous information was requested from the viewer that he thought you really think now that we are crazy, we have the brain of a goldfish?

Interviewer : The parents are all these years continued to draw attention to this matter . At the request of Cameron SY went on the case from scratch. Not the least you would still say and yet you say ...

PRdV says the only thing that is possible in his opinion - after such an amount of time, is that SY has a hidden agenda with this broadcast . That from the analysis of the telephone traffic that night - an analysis recently done suspects were distilled and they play an old card that in police terms is called " making wind ". That therefore those involved start to move and betrayed themselves .

Interviewer : So we are looking at a large decoy ?

PRdV thinks so.

Then comes the part of the broadcast on the time line and Jane Tanner sighting . And that now assumes a different time when Maddie disappeared .

Interviewer : This is possible, isn’t it.

PRdV Could be but is not.

Interviewer . Why do you say that?

PRdV It is not only based on my personal opinion about the case but also based on a book of the former head of the investigation. A very revealing book. That the investigation always focused on this man as the main suspect is not true. From the beginning it was clear that the testimony about this man couldn’t be true.

Interviewer : English say that the Portuguese police have done shoddy work

PRdV does not think so. In the contrary. The investigation by th Portuguese comes to him as decent police work . In his opninion it is just the English that dropped some stitches.
Now, six years later, they come with composite sketches of a childish level and that totally not comply with the rules of art. Two completely different men . It could be just as well be a bald man and one with a ponytail. Ridiculous. This can not be a  serious question .

Interviewer : So you're saying we look at a great decoy . There's something behind ?

Then the bit about Kate displaying her " whoosh " piece of staging .

PRdV It has been suggested that the parents themselves are involved. The writer of the book substantiates this by saying that the mother when she found that Maddie had disappeared, immediately concluded that she was kidnapped . That would not be my first thought .

Woman asking: But the window was open . I would also be in panic ...

PRdV points out that in the book:  The window was closed and there was a shutter before the window. This could only be opened from the inside of the apartment There were no signs of forced entry . The only thing found were  fingerprints in a position from which it was clear that the window was opened . The fingerprints were from the mother .

Interviewer : SY Set a trap for the parents?

PRdV do not know if the parents did it , He was not there and never spoke to the McCanns. But the book gives a lot of arguments and also the statistics to their disadvantage .

Interviewer : But these people have for years sought and called attention to the disappearance .  How is this possible. How can you act that ? And why?

PRdV :I saw in my carreer al lot of great actors.

The book suggests that accident happened. The parents both doctor left their children and now one is dead. Just because of the fact they are doctors it will be gross negligence . They had to make a split second disicion to hide the child. If someone shoud hear  they left the children alone and because of that one died, they would be reviled throughout our lives .

About the Smith sighting . It is not at all mentioned that the Irish family that has made the declaration . “I saw a man acting suspiciously did - nervously - with a child in his arms walking, wasn’t liked to be seen”.
The Irishman is a doctor, a credible witness. The man sees the broadcast of the homecoming McCanns months later , sees the father is in the picture with a child on his arm . Smith says , but damn this is the man I saw walking with a child.
This is completely left out.
What do they think? That we are crazy?

Interviewer: Doesn’t your investigators blood begin to cook? Do you want to do some research yourself?
PRdV thinks is too late for him to step in. Besides, everyone could now this, it is in the book.

So in short, you think it is a decoy, a trap?

PRdV believes so.
Bebootje

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 19.10.13 10:53

Thanks for the translation Bebootje, very interesting what he has to say and is quite a relief that almost all the speakers on this case in all other countries are saying the same things.

I've been on hiatus from this case for ~18months and just hope that a genuine breakthrough is about to happen.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 11:55

Well done, Bebootje!

Peter R de Vries really pulled out all the stops and explicitly fell back on information in the public domain these days. 

He's the Dutch nr 1 Crime researcher, and he's put his prestige on the line giving this statement to such an extent, that the anchor even promised to present him with him a bottle of champagne in a separate broadcast on TV in case his statements (= GA/PJ/Forum) prove to be the truth. 

DWDD is the nr. one prime time news programn in the Netherlands;
Peter R de Vries is the nr one researcher/TV presentator. 

His conclusion it that AR/SY probably have been tapping all relevant communications, watching all relevant parties for some considerable time now, and -in general- are homing in, in full possession of the phone records from PdL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 19.10.13 12:07

On the phone record log there are sixteen items listed on GM's phone for 2 May.  On holiday?
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.10.13 12:31

Is Mr Smith a doctor?
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 19.10.13 16:10

Many thanks for this - interesting read!  clapping clapping
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.10.13 16:22

Searcher wrote:On the phone record log there are sixteen items listed on GM's phone for 2 May.  On holiday?
 both he and Kate denied that there were so many on his phone that day, Kate going as far to say her husband was not texting until after Maddie had disappeared....these were received texts iirc.

on a phone analysis thread I highlighted evidence of a shared time for text between JT and GM  IIRC 1.59 PM.

Might be worth another look at the phone activity here very briefly.

1. Bearing in mind that in statements and also Kate's book, there is almost total silence about Monday 30 April

Compared to other days, this day appears to be blackout day.

Kate, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

Gerry, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD EmptyRe: The concise phone thread
Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD Empty  russiandoll on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Compared to their other phone use prior to abduction day, Jane Tanner and Gerry McCann both used their phone a lot on 2nd May and simultaneous use at 13.59. Gerry in particular received many texts.

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
Peter R de Vries talking about Maddie Case in Dutch prime time programe DWDD BVunH1jCAAEYYnp

Jane Tanner phone 0780 8584

29/4/07 at 04.12

30/4/07 at 18.31 & 20.41

01/5/07 complete silence

02/5/07 8.21, 10.05, 13.59, 14.33, 19.22, 19.27

03/5/07 she sent a text at 20.30 to 0794973

04/5/07 she sent another text at 9.04 to

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 16:25

Peter R. de Vries: Emmy Award winner 2008 in the category Current Affairs for his programme on undercover work [Joran van der Sloot] in the Natalee Holoway case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK36qRczg40
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.10.13 17:01

Didn't he also get a "in jail" award for not so ethical behavior in one of his investigations?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.13 17:08

lj wrote:Didn't he also get a "in jail" award for not so ethical behavior in one of his investigations?
You win some, you lose some ... winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.10.13 19:18

Can anyone translate this please, if only the bits where the audience laughed?

(And can I have a job sitting looking very glamorous in a green jacket in a television studio, saying a couple of things and get paid for it  :eyebrows:Pretty please?)
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 20.10.13 15:36

A short translation is on the first page worriedmom. One of the times the public was laughing was because the interviewer was suggesting Peter de Vries should start investigating this, because he does not ahve enough to do. Peter has as much a need for attention as the McCanns. I'll see if today I can go back to look at the other occasions.

What did strike me was the following:

the argument that the McCanns have thought the attention of the media over and over again is by the male interviewer as an argument they must be innocent. Clearly he does not know a lot about narcissists, who just need attention for the attention itself. Even bad intention is good.

The woman in the green coat (sorry worriedmom I didn't think she was glamorous, on the contrary she looked rather stupid with not much input that made sense on the MC case) only remark was that she too would immediately think abduction if the window had been opened. Clearly the 2 never took the trouble to get really informed and read the police files. Peter did jump in here and told about the shutters, how these were not forced and the only prints on the window were from Kate. No reaction from the green coat on this.

Peter also told about the fact Mr Smith got in contact with the police because he recognized the man as being Gerry. The reaction from the male interviewer was very striking, and imo shows a main reason why the media are still buying all this pinky cr@p: "why weren't we told about that?". So clearly his opinion of journalism is ruminating what you have been fed, not doing real investigative work and read a bit more than the British tabloids.

Last but not least: it is clear that both interviewers saw all the information that has come out the past few days as info coming from or approved by the SY, and therefore the absolute truth of what happened. In all the information of the last few days anything that might shed a bit of unfavorable light on the pathetic parents has been left out. Even the distance to the TAPAS bar is back to 50m. Kate's "It's not as if we did something wrong" is the introduction. If the SY was only out to lull the parents in a false feeling of safety this all would not be necessary. They (the SY) must have known/realized that by just showing up with the conning couple at a showing from a reconstruction that is as much a mockumentary as the first one was they would suggest that this was the truth and not a completely McCann "directed" version of what happened. BTW I would not be amazed if the fund paid at least for part of it. Moreover It is this going to the extreme from the SY that convinces me it all is one big whitewash. Moreover the SY time after time makes it look as if the PJ has terribly failed (that was also remarked in the interview: the PJ mismanaged the case). They let it stand as if the PJ wrongly focused on Tannerman, and never paid attention to Smithman. That the PJ by choice did not investigate the telephone traffic. He talks very condenscending about the Portuguese and their work. That's why I loved Dr. Amaral's comment that it took SY 2.5 year to come to the same find as the PJ did in 6 months.
That's why I remain convinced (and maybe even stronger that before) that this whole Sy is one big whitewash. An ode to the British superiority, that at the same time irons out all those pesky British mistakes as diplomatic interference, political interference, and muddle and obscure forensic results. Ever wondered why operation Grange has not revisted all the forensic testing yet?

Last but not least: I am sorry I don't know the name of the 2 interviewers. I've been away too long and after seeing this I really don't feel the need to find out.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.10.13 15:55

Many thanks for that indepth account LJ, it is much appreciated.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 20.10.13 17:37

Many many thanks for that analysis, lj. I take your point re:a possible 'whitewash'. I just have to believe the Truth will come out eventually.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 21.10.13 12:58

Last but not least: I am sorry I don't know the name of the 2 interviewers. I've been away too long and after seeing this I really don't feel the need to find out.
Interviewer: Matthijs van Nieuwkerk, Green dress: Claudia de Breij. big grin big grin 

Ik still hope that Peter is right :pray2:though. And that this appeal is a decoy, a trap for those involved. To get new leads. It is the most plausible explanation to me, that SY behaves like this.
The dismission of Tannerman too.
Bebootje

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top