The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Mm11

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Mm11

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Regist10

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this the most cynical misuse of Madeleine's name so far, just to sell more newspapers?

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Vote_lcap69%"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 59 ]
"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Vote_lcap31%"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 26 ]

Total Votes : 85

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Empty Re: "Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Post by columbostogeys 26.10.13 15:10

mouse wrote:Hello again columbostogeys - 

Just catching up with this story...Yeah, I think she should stay with the Roma family, after all that has been all she has known, since a little one. As long as the child is being cared for correctly. It would appear that the only high profile child abductors about at the moment are the authorities and this charity who still have little Maria, apparently

When will these thoughtless people, who should know better apologise?
Its heartbreaking for these children. Poor little Maria, has lost her family. She has nothing in common with the siblings in Bulgaria who I believe some are in care anyway.

I saw a video of her dancing at a wedding or something with a beautiful long blonde gypsie and a guy, in the Roma camp. She had on a little pink top and trousers and was trying to copy the lady dancing, she looked happy to be there. 

I think people actually USED this video to prove the Roma family were forcing her out dancing...what nonsense it was a family party nothing more nothing less.

Also what about the 7 year old in Ireland and the two year old. I expect they will be traumatised that they were taken away from their families and it will take a long time for them to feel safe again in their own home.

My heart goes out to these children who sadly are pawns in a sick game....
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

"Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013 - Page 8 Empty Re: "Maddie" Found in Greece - 'Star' headline 19 Oct 2013

Post by columbostogeys 29.10.13 15:21

So after all that it looks like maria will end up in bulgaria and probably end up in an institution as she cant be given to her real parents because of the poverty they live in.

FFS why couldnt they have just left her alone. She had a life and a family who loved her, now she will have nothing I expect.

God what a mess. 

http://news.sky.com/story/1161128/maria-bulgaria-seeks-greece-roma-girls-return
columbostogeys
columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 29.10.13 15:33

columbostogeys wrote:So after all that it looks like maria will end up in bulgaria and probably end up in an institution as she cant be given to her real parents because of the poverty they live in.

FFS why couldnt they have just left her alone. She had a life and a family who loved her, now she will have nothing I expect.

God what a mess. 

http://news.sky.com/story/1161128/maria-bulgaria-seeks-greece-roma-girls-return
Remove her from the family she was brought up with and stick her with a strange family. When the new foster parents lose her again, how will Maria feel.? What about her brothers and sisters are they going too? Or is it only blond that counts.?

Making other little girls suffer.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top