The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by notlongnow on 26.11.13 12:29

Is vanilla ice octupus man?
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by ultimaThule on 26.11.13 17:53

@PeterMac wrote:
@tiny wrote:oh gawd,they are not looking for more suspects to pin this on.
No problem. Step forward Octopus man and Spider man
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhz_vM9XgM-zp16eb6PMy0-RUzh8W9B68M9kNxarQNr6zrWTZCRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZNzRYaH2z10aPgWREVYVuWX8VlwsR8W67fibLfMdtkWU_8W1WA
As you know, PeterMac, I made a jovial remark relating to spiderman on another thread the other day.   That particular spider analogy has led me to give consideration to one of the Tapas 7 whose name has been mentioned on numerous occasions but who was airbrushed out of the 'reconstruction'   

When it comes to photoshopping I don't know how to create one picture out of 2 and if you would kindly superimpose this head
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmVuSLninUseV2tYqk1Emb5yskhVWSK50NDWgGMO3k1y_3Scsy

on the body of a spider I will try to accompany it with text which, hopefully, may shine some light where none appears to have shone before. 

I apologise for the quality of the image but I haven't been able to find a picture of this person where he's looking straight at the camera in an open manner - if you should happen to have such a snap on file, please feel free to substitute it for my offering. 

With thanks in advance...
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 28.11.13 11:30

BBC TV is now advertising the Crimewatch programme that will be aired tonight.
sallypelt

Activity : 5314

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 28.11.13 13:27

Not very good, but will this do.
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 <a href=CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14936

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 28.11.13 13:42

(R)evelation    (M)oment      ...... just a coincidence?
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike on 28.11.13 13:42

@PeterMac wrote:
@tiny wrote:oh gawd,they are not looking for more suspects to pin this on.
No problem. Step forward Octopus man and Spider man
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhz_vM9XgM-zp16eb6PMy0-RUzh8W9B68M9kNxarQNr6zrWTZCRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZNzRYaH2z10aPgWREVYVuWX8VlwsR8W67fibLfMdtkWU_8W1WA
I don't buy this theory. With all those arms he'd have been able to take all 3 kids. 

And it was Gerry himself who said they were lucky not to have lost the twins aswell.
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 14:22

@PeterMac wrote:Not very good, but will this do.
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 <a href=CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Images11" />

I like tarantulas sad 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid on 28.11.13 14:47

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Spider10

Let me give you a bath.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.11.13 14:56

@Nereid wrote:CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Spider10

Let me give you a bath.
That and the soft towels from Pedro keep the creeps.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.11.13 16:33

spit coffee  You guys are sooo naughty.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 28.11.13 18:44

I just looked up the BBC online and I didn't realise that the Crimewatch update is only six minutes long. Presumably in that six minutes other crimes will also be covered.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 12779

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 18:48

I think that the update at 10.35 will only be about new cases presented tonight.  

I don't watch Crimewatch now but, from what I recall, they give progress reports on previous cases at the beginning of the main programme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 28.11.13 18:50

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think that the update at 10.35 will only be about new cases presented tonight.  

I don't watch Crimewatch now but, from what I recall, they give progress reports on previous cases at the beginning of the main programme.
Ah I see. I don't watch Crimewatch either so I've obviously got the wrong end of the stick.

Thanks NFWTD.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 18:52

Could someone remind me of the internet address, where I can watch from outside UK?
TA smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by currio on 28.11.13 18:55

@MarleneP wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03k2gbr

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 12 Bbccrimewatch281113a2

28/11/2013

DURATION: 1 HOUR

The team are live with Britain's biggest unsolved cases including, following a special appeal, the latest developments in the Madeleine McCann investigation.

Also featuring crimes caught on camera in Martin Bayfield's CCTV round up and a new collection of wanted faces.

Detectives from across the UK are in the studio ready to take your calls and there are updates on the latest cases to have been cracked thanks to Crimewatch viewers.

(...)

Broadcasts

Thu 28 Nov 2013
21:00
BBC One
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 18:58

I may have found it again. Could it be filmon.com? And is Crimewatch on BBC2?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.11.13 19:27

Châtelaine wrote:I may have found it again. Could it be filmon.com? And is Crimewatch on BBC2?
BB1 smilie

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 19:40

Châtelaine wrote:I may have found it again. Could it be filmon.com? And is Crimewatch on BBC2?
Thank you Chatelaine, you have just revolutionised my life! I have never heard of filmon before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on 28.11.13 19:58

Oh Great Crimewatch is on BBC1 at 9pm...!! Mr
ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 28.11.13 20:01

dantezebu wrote:
Thank you Chatelaine, you have just revolutionised my life! I have never heard of filmon before.
I wish I'd known about it when I lived abroad. Isn't the interweb great.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 20:31

If I'm not mistaken, Crimewatch starts in half an hour.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up on 28.11.13 20:35

Châtelaine wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Crimewatch starts in half an hour.
ppcorn    popcornandcola   pop2 :puke:

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 20:42

Some emoticons tell more than a 1,000 words ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.11.13 20:48

I have the channel on already. And am absolutely fascinating seeing the guy with the hyenas!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum