The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by secrets and lies 18.11.13 15:41

I doubt it. I don't think Mr.McCann is clever or far thinking enough for that.

He has the verbal prowess of an elephant in wellies.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth)

Post by secrets and lies 18.11.13 15:41

I doubt it. I don't think Mr.McCann is clever or far thinking enough for that.

secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 18:37

secrets and lies wrote:I doubt it. I don't think Mr.McCann is clever or far thinking enough for that.

OH he is clever.....don't you doubt that.

And I am NOT being sarcastic
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 18.11.13 18:44

Clever? Hmm  cunning, perhaps.

Any keeper of dark secrets would need to be cunning. But he is NOT articulate and pitches his own ability to communicate effectively WAY too high. One of the first things I noticed about him. 

I see a kind of malicious desire for oneupmanship there, a blustering bully, but not a clever man. Too impulsive. Look at all the verbal gaffs thusfar, even with the aid of a script and the best pr advice and coaching.

I don't believe for a second he'd have the subtlety to throw in a line like "almost perfectly formed" in order to make the forums light up. He was merely trying to sound like a doting father in my view. But he's badly miscast in that role and not a very good actor either.

However, if you're theory is correct, Jackie, then I expect he's reading my post right now.
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.11.13 19:17

I agree with secrets and lies.  GM stumbles and stammers in those wellies and is way out of his depth when confronted by anyone with more than half a brain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvFkXkVn1I

However, I don't believe he is capable of 'impulsive' action per se; IMO he has a compulsion to commit reckless acts on occasion in order to foster his delusion that he's superior to others.  

Cunning? Yes, to the degree of being able to exploit those who are weaker than he is.  

Clever? Not in the sense of possessing anything more than a distinctly average IQ, albeit that such intelligence as he has is as much enhanced as it is impaired by his lack of conscience and moral scruple. 

Malicious?  Undoubtedly.  GM is a bigger grudge holder than his spouse, but he's as impotent as she is to do anything other than fantasise about revenge and seize the moment to 'get back' at those he feels hatred for if/when opportunity arises to do the deed in such a way as it can't be traced back to the 'all powerful being'.

So, wee Gerry - who will no doubt be perusing this thread sooner rather than later - there's no Nobel prizes for you and no Oscars either.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 19:28

Not clever..Really.

He is a major part of one of the biggest mysteries of the 21st Century ..and according to most on here it is him wot dunnit.

..and yet I see not one sign of arrests or similar in the coming months.

I am NOT PRO McCann....BUT some of the dissection of minutiae of verbal content on here is truly laughable.

The facts we do have more than make the MCs very iffy.

Sometimes I think people on here really try to find things that just are not there.
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 18.11.13 19:42

Interesting difference of opinion being expressed here regarding Gerry's "cleverness". I'm in the camp that thinks he isn't as clever as he thinks he is. Yes, he seems to be oily enough to slip from the grasp of justice, but not clever enough to appear innocent to anyone of an IQ above 5.

He would like to be a puppet-master rather than  Pinnochio liar but I think someone with a "wider agenda" is using his arrogance and ego to play him for a right mug. His body language and lack of articulate speech are being exploited by someone who knows he will never turn down an opportunity to act self-important in the public arena, but every time he opens his mouth he shows his inadequacies - it really is a case of the Emperors New Clothes.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 19:49

That answer by "smoke and Mirrors" was almost perfect.
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.11.13 19:53

Jackie Regan wrote:Not clever..Really.

He is a major part of one of the biggest mysteries of the 21st Century ..and according to most on here it is him wot dunnit.

..and yet I see not one sign of arrests or similar in the coming months.

I am NOT PRO McCann....BUT some of the dissection of minutiae of verbal content on here is truly laughable.

The facts we do have more than make the MCs very iffy.

Sometimes I think people on here really try to find things that just are not there.
George W Bush, not the brightest of fellas? President of USA. He didn't need to be that bright, he was only the puppet.

Please don't get me started on Bushisms.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 20:00

Daisy wrote:

I won't .....I don't recall George saying to Sandra "Ask The Dogs" big grin
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.11.13 20:31

Jackie Regan wrote:
Daisy wrote:

I won't .....I don't recall George saying to Sandra "Ask The Dogs" big grin
Well you wouldn't do, he was more fond of goats. titter

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 20:38

Daisy wrote:Well you wouldn't do, he was more fond of goats. titter
Are you just "Kidding" Me lol4
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 18.11.13 21:19

Oh please forget all of this borlox about perfectly formed, almost perfect , perfectly proportioned delicate parts as observed by Kate, David Payne, any other interested party. Concentrate on undebatable facts. Doors blowing closed because the shutters had been jemmied open??? JT sighting a man carrying a child but wanted to spare poor Kateeeeeee so didn't tell her until the following day??????
In the words of DCI Redwwod these are truly revelation wft wft wft moments. Attack and crack the McCann binto and be done with it. I wish I could advise as to how this could be achieved but the mods haven't got my life experience so will not appreciate it. PM me for details .
wft wft wft wft 
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies 18.11.13 21:20

Jackie, I thought you were of the opinion the GM threw out the "almost perfectly formed" to tease and tantelise and get all of us worked up into a lather here in forum country? If so, all the minuate of his verbal expressions would be worthy of decoding or at least analysis by us. Non??
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 18.11.13 22:05

secrets and lies wrote:Jackie, I thought you were of the opinion the GM threw out the "almost perfectly formed" to tease and tantelise and get all of us worked up into a lather here in forum country? If so, all the minuate of his verbal expressions would be worthy of decoding or at least analysis by us. Non??
Certain statements are just not worthy of discussion IMO.

This was one such comment that when I heard it..I just thought OMG...here we go again..muddying very dirty waters with nonsensical comments that Gerry knows full well 99.9% of Joe Public will not be able to:-

A) Understand

and more importantly

B) Gain anything of the slightest relevance if we (or he) Really know what it means .

That is not to say it should not be discussed..it's just my personal opinion on little distractions that are created along the way.

I absolutely take my hat off to the posters on this forum that tirelessly trawl & search for the answers to this case.

But the most absorbing threads are the ones that question the hard issues and facts.
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.11.13 22:08

Jackie Regan wrote:That answer by "smoke and Mirrors" was almost perfect.
Ditto from me. clapping 
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 18.11.13 22:16

Jackie Regan wrote:
secrets and lies wrote:Jackie, I thought you were of the opinion the GM threw out the "almost perfectly formed" to tease and tantelise and get all of us worked up into a lather here in forum country? If so, all the minuate of his verbal expressions would be worthy of decoding or at least analysis by us. Non??

This was one such comment that when I heard it..I just thought OMG...here we go again..muddying very dirty waters with nonsensical comments that Gerry knows full well 99.9% of Joe Public will not be able to:-

A) Understand

and more importantly

B) Gain anything of the slightest relevance if we (or he) Really know what it means .

That is not to say it should not be discussed..it's just my personal opinion on little distractions that are created along the way.

I absolutely take my hat off to the posters on this forum that tirelessly trawl & search for the answers to this case.

But the most absorbing threads are the ones that question the hard issues and facts.
Spot on Jackie thanks. I sometimes wonder about the mods on here who see what is clearly the truth as being Libellous. In light of this statement I am prepared to state that the story about the "Jemmied Shutters" was a complete fabrication.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Empty Crimewatch reconstruction

Post by tedless 21.11.13 17:07

Have read through the topic but I can't see anywhere any discussion about the 2 men seen arguing in the street mentioned by Andy Redwood. Having watched it again I wondered if it could be 2 of the tapas gents, one being unhappy about what was happening or what he was being asked to say??
tedless

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 21.11.13 19:20

Jackie Regan wrote:

A) Understand

and more importantly

Amen to that!

I would imagine Mr & Mrs McCann must have a good ole snigger at some of 'theories' that are discussed on here.

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 21.11.13 20:50

MrsC wrote:
Jackie Regan wrote:

A) Understand

and more importantly

Amen to that!

I would imagine Mr & Mrs McCann must have a good ole snigger at some of 'theories' that are discussed on here.
Or they might be living in a state of complete "fury" that we won't let it drop! When they see how many people are online here at any one time, and overall many thousands of visitors in addition to registered members, including journalists, most likely the police, and anyone who Googles "McCann", which over the years could be MILLIONS of passing traffic from all around the world, the energy of their rage could probably keep a medium sized power station going.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 26.11.13 9:28

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03k2gbr

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Bbccrimewatch281113a2

28/11/2013

DURATION: 1 HOUR

The team are live with Britain's biggest unsolved cases including, following a special appeal, the latest developments in the Madeleine McCann investigation.

Also featuring crimes caught on camera in Martin Bayfield's CCTV round up and a new collection of wanted faces.

Detectives from across the UK are in the studio ready to take your calls and there are updates on the latest cases to have been cracked thanks to Crimewatch viewers.

(...)

Broadcasts

Thu 28 Nov 2013
21:00
BBC One
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.11.13 11:22

MarleneP wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03k2gbr

CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Bbccrimewatch281113a2

28/11/2013

The team are live with Britain's biggest unsolved cases including, following a special appeal, the latest developments in the Madeleine McCann investigation.

Also featuring crimes caught on camera in Martin Bayfield's CCTV round up and a new collection of wanted faces.

Detectives from across the UK are in the studio ready to take your calls and there are updates on the latest cases to have been cracked thanks to Crimewatch viewers.

(...)

Broadcasts

Thu 28 Nov 2013
BBC One
So, the day after the Lisbon libel trial comes the Crimewatch update.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.11.13 11:33

aquila wrote:
MarleneP wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03k2gbr

28/11/2013

(...)

Broadcasts

Thu 28 Nov 2013
BBC One
So, the day after the Lisbon libel trial comes the Crimewatch update.
oh gawd,they are not looking for more suspects to pin this on.CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 181747
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.11.13 12:06

tiny wrote:oh gawd,they are not looking for more suspects to pin this on.
No problem. Step forward Octopus man and Spider man
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhz_vM9XgM-zp16eb6PMy0-RUzh8W9B68M9kNxarQNr6zrWTZCRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZNzRYaH2z10aPgWREVYVuWX8VlwsR8W67fibLfMdtkWU_8W1WA
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.11.13 12:11

PeterMac wrote:
tiny wrote:oh gawd,they are not looking for more suspects to pin this on.
No problem. Step forward Octopus man and Spider man
CRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyhz_vM9XgM-zp16eb6PMy0-RUzh8W9B68M9kNxarQNr6zrWTZCRIMEWATCH ON BBC  ***Part 2 DISCUSSION**** including CRIMEWATCH UPDATE (for what it was worth) - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZNzRYaH2z10aPgWREVYVuWX8VlwsR8W67fibLfMdtkWU_8W1WA
2 distinctly different creatures. 2 e-fits......

and here we have.....Spoctopusman
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top